Gladiator vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BenjaminJGrimm

kgkg
Gladiator , he can beat superman if written well WW should be no problem.

Draco69
Unless his self-confidence dwindles WW has no chance. Perhaps her lasso can do something though...

Arsenal
I'm sure his confidence would go way down if him and Diana were evenly matched.

K Von Doom
I'm pretty sure his confidence wouldn't go down that fast, if it did he'd be quite useless to the Empire.

I see Gladiator winning, based on the fact that he starts off stronger and maybe a tad faster than Diana.

Scoobless
plus he can be a sadistic bastard during a fight and always goes all out

radioboy121
Gladiator should win this encounter, unless she engages him by saying, "Your mohawk is dated and you're really not very attractive," where he will suddenly lose his confidence and she can then defeat him.

kgkg
Gladiator has become i joke i see. LMAO confidence do we need to bring that all the time. It's like saying someone is going full kyp on sups.

Beyonder
Gladiator. The whole confidence thing is overblown. He's got an entire galaxy that loves him and praises him, beings throughout the universe fear and know of him, he's battled aside cosmic mights like Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, and Thor. How can your confidence drop if that's your background?

radioboy121
It appears my humor was overlooked by you, but ever since the bout with Cannonball, I'm sure this will continue to remain on many people's mind to come - be it the imperfect mark on his character design.

IRTMU-Dragon
Gladiator can not only hold off The Hulk, but he can also take on superman.

EDIT: Hold off the Hulk... for a little while... that is.

Scoobless
the "bout" with cannonball wasn't that inconcievable, it's not like c-ball actually had a shot at beating him, he just used his power in a specific way that allowed him to channel kinetic energy, if it was a real fight gladiator would have quickly regrouped and slaughtered him

radioboy121
Well, there must be a limit on the amount of kinetic energy you can feed as are Multiple Man, Sebastion Shaw, Bishop, Strong Guy, etc. But I'm not sure why Gladiator was trying to kill him anyway. His purpose was to have the X-Men's aid. They wouldn't have taken kindly if one of their members was killed off anyway.

Scoobless
he only tried to waste him cos c-ball was annoying and delaying him from doing something to save the shi-ar............ or somehting........ ya gotta love the specifics here

x_danny_x
simple, ask the Marvel writters they kinda find away for defeat to be Gladiators middle name!

Simple case he should win but he doesnt and because of that I doubt DC is going to allow Diana to lose to a copycat character of Superman

Beyonder
wink This is a forum fight. If we needed DC or Marvel's permission, then Thanos would not be able defeat Superman because DC would never allow it, even though this is a forum fight.

srankmissingnin
Gladiator can move at 100 times the speed of light, he wont be touched.

Can someone tell me how durable Wonder Woman is? I hate her and avoid anything to do with her when ever possible but last I heard bullets from hight powered Sniper Rifles leave welts on her.

jplatinum
kgkg:"Gladiator has become a joke"

Okay, he may be a joke,but he can fly faster than light speed,rip a star in half,blast with the power of a super nova,way stronger than post crisis super man, and more invulnerable than a bomb shelter against a small firecracker. If diana still has that invulnerability than she may last longer than half a minute. Other than that, the league had better start finding a replacement fast.

jplatinum
Hey srankmissingnin, she was granted invulnerability simular to that of superman, but slightly weaker. Still gladiator would decimate her in no time.

eleveninches
Gladiator.
WW has defeated more powerful enemies, but gladiator is still much more powerful than her (unless she is in god form)

otis
I DONT KNOW MUCH OF GLADIATOR BUT I BELIEVE THAT WONDER WOMAN WOULD STAND UP AGAINST HIM . SHES STOOD UP AGAINST SUPER MAN IN HIS MIGHTY RAGE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON EARTH IM SURE SHE CAN HOLD HER GROUND WITH HIM

Draco69
The only chance that WW even remotely has is if she manages to capture him in her lasso. She can then command him to do what she wishes. However the odds are very slim.

Never
Actually a pretty good fight.

I'd honestly take Diana.

sbo
I don't like WW's chances in this one. She'll put up a fight, but she won't win, Gladiator's got her outgunned.

Never
How? WW has taken down Superman who said that a "pissed off Diana" is one of his worst nightmares (that is a PARAPHRASE).

So...considering her incredible speed, warrior prowess, good enough strength, years of experience...

How is she outgunned?

sbo
Gladiator is stronger, faster, has greater durability and has supermanesque heat vision. I don't think WW can compete in the power department.

Draco69
I kinda agree with Never. If the Shiar Empire invades Themyscira, WW is most likely to be decked out in full armour with godly weapons. The Gauntlet of Atlas increases her strength by a factor of ten. Her armour withstood Imperiux's attacks. And her swords have been crafted by Hephaestus himself. WW has a good chance. Not to mention the Lansarian technology.

Gladiator wouldn't even be able to fight Diana anyway. Why? Because the Gods blessed the island to have all violent actions nullified. And if the Greek Gods see Gladiator trashing their chosen people, they'll intervene.

kgkg
Gladiator is like precisis superman the only way WW if Gladiator is feeling bad.

Gladiator is a rip of PreCrisis superman at his full confident self.

Blade Cutter
Gladiator deastroyd a planet in two hits can WW do that,he was in the mitle of a star and snuffed it out can WW do that,He can go across the universe in seconds can WW do that.Who do you thank will win.

snoopdogg
WW had no problems taking Juggernaut out so she would give Gladiator a good fight or actually beat him. I mean come on Colossus game Glads a fight and Hulk actually beat him. WW is underated cause she is a female character imo but I think she goes toe to toe with Gladiator and possible coming out the victor.

kgkg
snoopdog
glad lost to hulk beacuse his weakness are radiation.

well glads will beat WW not easy but he will.

Gladiator is pre crisis superman clone ( well we never see him do the things he claim he does but whatever) he is stonger than superman , faster. He flys through space with no protection , say he can move planets , i have seen him distroy planets.

and sometime he looses to gambit that's just stupid but if well writen Gald will have no prob with WW

snoopdogg
So do you think Gladiator could have beaten Hulk if not for the weakness to radiation?

kgkg
yes , but he was a weakness in confidence as well , he is slips then hulk can KO him .

buy someone who can distroy planets should be able to take on hulk

Blade Cutter
old jugg head could not even hurt Kallark.So that dose not matter

snoopdogg
I dont know about that. He looked banged up after he fought Colossus. And Juggernaut is Colossus ten fold.

kgkg
he can beat Juggernaut for sure.

In the cartoon Jugs punches didn't even move him , then he picked him up threw him farway with one hand.

i know it's cartoon but that's show the true power of Gladiator , even tho , it was making Jug look weak cuz no way gladiator can laugh at Jugs punches.

But he is stonger and has lot more power that regular Jugs

snoopdogg
Yea and in the next episode Rogue sick pushed Gladiator aside like a little girl. Not good for comparison.

kgkg
well rogue did nothing yes she was punching him but he got rite back up.

But ya they should him that stong to show the power of the Phoenix.

But Galator will take WW , if he can keep his confidence high to normal

eleveninches
Again, WW has fought against GODS before, so why cant she defeat glad

the Darkone
WARRIOR VS WARRIOR

GLADAITOR

VS.

WODERWOMAN

Draco69
Already done. You know the answer to this ridiculous thread.

the Darkone
DUDE GET A LIFE. I DIDN'T KNO THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO GO THROUGH 75 PAGES AND FIND OUT. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE KNEW TO THIS LIKE MYSELF IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM TOUGH S***. I AM NOT DOING THIS JUST FOR YOU THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY WHO LIKES COMICS AND WANT TO SPEAK THEIR MIND.IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM DON'T READ THEM OR REPLY IT'S THAT SIMPLE. I COME ON HERE TO HAVE FUN AND TO DEFEND MYSELF OR MY FEELINGS TO YOU, WHO ARE YOUR NOBODY, SO STOP YOUR DAMN CRYING HAVE FUN DON'T BE AN ASS. BETTER YET CRY, COME ON CRY ,COME ON CRY HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH.

Draco69
So much passion. So little intelligence.

srankmissingnin
Its not so much that this battle has been done (not sure it has) as it is being ridiculously one sided

the Darkone
DRACO69 YOUR MOMA

Draco69
My momma what? Grow up little boy...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
My momma what? Grow up little boy...

Not your momma, silly. Your moma.

Draco69
Sorry! Forget the "m" laughing out loud

Scoobless
Originally posted by the Darkone
DUDE GET A LIFE. I DIDN'T KNO THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO GO THROUGH 75 PAGES AND FIND OUT. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE KNEW TO THIS LIKE MYSELF IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM TOUGH S***. I AM NOT DOING THIS JUST FOR YOU THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY WHO LIKES COMICS AND WANT TO SPEAK THEIR MIND.IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM DON'T READ THEM OR REPLY IT'S THAT SIMPLE. I COME ON HERE TO HAVE FUN AND TO DEFEND MYSELF OR MY FEELINGS TO YOU, WHO ARE YOUR NOBODY, SO STOP YOUR DAMN CRYING HAVE FUN DON'T BE AN ASS. BETTER YET CRY, COME ON CRY ,COME ON CRY HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH.

if you're new then you should read the first couple of threads at the top where it explains how you can do a search to find topics that already exist....... if you repeat ones that are already there they will just get closed......... like this one probably will

use this thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324686&highlight=gladiator+wonder+woman

Cosmic Cube
Now THAT's how you handle the situation. Good job, Scoobless.

the Darkone
THANK YOU SCOOBLESS. RESPECT

Scoobless
*blushes*...... embarrasment

jplatinum
Dark one I'm not trying to diss you,man, but are you kidding.
The difference in "true" feats of abilities and powers and so odd off that its staggering, man. WW is like a fly waiting to be put out of its misery compared to Gladiator(full or half confident).

juggernaut74
Originally posted by jplatinum
WW is like a fly waiting to be put out of its misery compared to Gladiator(full or half confident). That is the gayest thing that I have ever heard. WW may not beat Gladiator but she is no fly as you so galantly put it.

juggernaut74
I have learned a few things about these two characters over the last week. Who wins in this slugfest?

I go with Gladiator cause of his superior speed.

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I have learned a few things about these two characters over the last week. Who wins in this slugfest?

I go with Gladiator cause of his superior speed.

Gladiator > Superman > WW
Speed, Strength etc Gladiator takes it

Superherovandal
Gladiator with one hand and leg tied behind his back.

Tony Stark
Gladiator rocks her world. Glads wins. IMO cool

long pig
This is a good fight to me.

You may say Glad is >Superman
but to me WW>thor
and we all know how Glad and Thor fight and its hard to tell the win.

But, I got to go with Gladiator because he's just too fast.

Wickerman
If WW is smart enough (and she is) she'll use her Lasso quickly followed by the Medusa head. WW wins.

Otherwise, in a straight up fight, gladiator takes her out after a long but pretty cool battle.

~wickerman~

R.O.T. Yahman
Gladiator at current Speeds !

I.e. not being able to catch up with a tidal wave ! smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Gladiator at current Speeds !

I.e. not being able to catch up with a tidal wave ! smile Gladiator is not as fast as people think.

I say this fight would go 50/50.

dvampire
Originally posted by kgkg
Gladiator > Superman > WW
Speed, Strength etc Gladiator takes it

Funny how you never seem to be able to prove it. wink

wannabe
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
If WW is smart enough (and she is) she'll use her Lasso quickly followed by the Medusa head. WW wins.

Otherwise, in a straight up fight, gladiator takes her out after a long but pretty cool battle.

~wickerman~ Totally agree on all things mentioned!

golem370
What would there baby look like?

golem370
Wonder Woman

GODSCRIBE
Glads rearranges this bitches ovaries.

Lucid Lui
This would be a great fight IMO. Wonder Woman has enough of everything to give Glads a fight, and they both have great h2h skills to make it all the more interesting. Glads wins in the end though. He only loses if she can get him into that Lasso.

BobbyD
Glads wins this in a very long exhausting battle. I'll give WW some chance to win it though it is not all that great. As Dark Urizen previously mentioned, if she uses her lasso, I think it can be used to a great advantage.....can't help but think what would happen to Galds if the lasso got around him. Could it steal his confidence if she so intended it to?

If so, she could render him a baby eating from her hand. baby

Still, I think her odds are small, but the fight would be great to watch.

rexus
in the x-men animated series, rogue gave glad a good fighting but she ended up losing, and we know that rogue is class 50. ww is stronger than rogue and she's a sklilled h2h warrior, so i say ww would give a hell of a match. but in the end i still think glad would win. a 6/10

Mider
how does glads beat supes? He cant beat thor can he if he cant beat thor he cant beat supes and WW stalemated supes did she not and has had to fight him in the past with her powers and speed and stuff PLUS her magic enchantments she wins

JohnR
Gladiator could beat Thor if that's what the script called for. Gladiator nearly beat him just before the King Thor storyline.

Gladiator's also been shown to fly through a sun, break a planet with a few punches, and burn a hole in the Hulk's chest with his heat vision.

Even so, Wonder Woman should put up a pretty good fight. Gladiator 6 or 6.5/10.

olympian
"how does glads beat supes? He cant beat thor can he if he cant beat thor he cant beat supes and WW stalemated supes did she not and has had to fight him in the past with her powers and speed and stuff PLUS her magic enchantments she wins"

Easy, chill out. WW never stalemated Superman. At least not physically alone. She does have the tools to win and adding a strenght level near Supes, always helps.

Stalemating Superman in raw strenght alone, its more what Captain Marvel does.

- - -

"Funny how you never seem to be able to prove it"

About what? strenght? Show me Superman busting a planet with mere punches and i might concead.

Hes not that much stronger, but he is nonetheless. About speed, it depends. If that last example was only that: one example, then in continuity he still has faster speed feats than Superman. If it becomes his "new" speed level, then Superman is faster.

As for the fight:

WW wins if she uses her skills and the lasso. Otherwise in a straight up slugfest, she wont take the majority.

leonidas
Originally posted by olympian
"how does glads beat supes? He cant beat thor can he if he cant beat thor he cant beat supes and WW stalemated supes did she not and has had to fight him in the past with her powers and speed and stuff PLUS her magic enchantments she wins"

Easy, chill out. WW never stalemated Superman. At least not physically alone. She does have the tools to win and adding a strenght level near Supes, always helps.

Stalemating Superman in raw strenght alone, its more what Captain Marvel does.

- - -

"Funny how you never seem to be able to prove it"

About what? strenght? Show me Superman busting a planet with mere punches and i might concead.

Hes not that much stronger, but he is nonetheless. About speed, it depends. If that last example was only that: one example, then in continuity he still has faster speed feats than Superman. If it becomes his "new" speed level, then Superman is faster.

As for the fight:

WW wins if she uses her skills and the lasso. Otherwise in a straight up slugfest, she wont take the majority.

odd how after all our . . . disagreements that i'm agreeing with you a lot recently . . .

she is certainly more than capable given skill and tools to beat him. this is actually a very close fight.

diabloman
gladiator rapes wonder woman big grin

diabloman
and they rent a nice hotel as well big grin

The Great Galen
Well the idea kind of came from the "Thor vs Wonderwoman" thread but I wanted to seperate it to its own topic. The scenario is fairly simple, a fully confident Gladiator agaisnt a bloodlusted Wonderwoman on a isolated island somewhere on earth.

T he last versus thread I involved Gladiator in had him losing pretty hardcore so I decided to make it somewhat more fair this time around. I personally think Gladiator has this match won but I do believe it would be well contested by Diana. So there we go, a match to the death once again...who takes it?

TricksterPriest
Uhh................I'm not touching this one. haermm

His Airness
This is actually a good fight.

King Kandy
Even split.

guy222
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well the idea kind of came from the "Thor vs Wonderwoman" thread but I wanted to seperate it to its own topic. The scenario is fairly simple, a fully confident Gladiator agaisnt a bloodlusted Wonderwoman on a isolated island somewhere on earth.

T he last versus thread I involved Gladiator in had him losing pretty hardcore so I decided to make it somewhat more fair this time around. I personally think Gladiator has this match won but I do believe it would be well contested by Diana. So there we go, a match to the death once again...who takes it?

diana

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is he weak against Magic?

Blight
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is he weak against Magic? I don't think so confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blight
I don't think so confused

I"ll Go 5/10 each.

He's got her beat on combat Speed.
She has him beat on reflexes and greater skill.

They pretty much even out.

Blight
I"ll Go 5/10 each.

They pretty much even out. Do you think he's stronger?

He lifted the whole Baxter Building.

Badabing
I"ll Go 5/10 each.

They pretty much even out. Dude. Why are you so fair and balanced now? It's creeping me a bit.

Blight
Originally posted by Badabing
Dude. Why are you so fair and balanced now? It's creeping me a bit. No dur HERE EITHER eek! eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Badabing
Dude. Why are you so fair and balanced now? It's creeping me a bit.
Just call me CNN news. stick out tongue Besides, Look at my sig, Guess who's one of my favorite characters. eek!

grey fox
How strong is Diana again ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
How strong is Diana again ?

Upper limit is unknown. Her strength class is a-1. Same as Superman and Captain marvel's. She has shown on her own that she can easily stop and carry falling mass wieghing in the millions of tons range. Terra who can move mountains with ease couldn't stop the meteorite that WW casually stopped and flew away.

snoopdogg
How strong is Diana again ? Strong enough to beat Wonderman in armwresling with a smile on her face.

angel

Validus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Strong enough to beat Wonderman in armwresling with a smile on her face.

angel
But that was a weaker Wonder Man snoop!

quanchi112
gladiator wins

Priest
Glads is stronger imo.

norrinradd43
Gladiator wins because he dosent believe wonderwoman can hurt him

CasanoVa
Gladiator wins 6/10.

Because he's a man.

The truth hurts.

Validus
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Gladiator wins 6/10.

Because he's a man.

The truth hurts.
Disagree.

More like 8/10.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Validus
Disagree.

More like 8/10.

Hmm.. I guess it depends whether it's 'Can't Touch This' Gladiator or 'WTFpwned by Cannonball' Gladiator I guess erm.

quanchi112
gladiator wins this 7 outta ten. but it looks like most people agree at least that glads is winning this.

TricksterPriest
Straight fight, I'd probably give it to Gladiator unless he starts panicing because the woman he's fighting isn't going down easily. If Wondy is given knowledge of his confidence ability, she could beat him by psychological warfare.

With her equipment, Wonder Woman 6/10. the lasso, tiara and bracelets are major impediments to Gladiator winning. He can't break the lasso, the tiara has a decent shot of taking his head off, and the bracelets could block his eye beams.

grey fox
Disagree.

More like 8/10.

Chauvinism ftw.

CasanoVa
Chauvinism ftw.

Having a penis pwns.

TricksterPriest
Having a penis pwns.

Not if she kicks him there. shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Kicks him in the penis?

Don't you mean the balls?

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
Kicks him in the penis?

Don't you mean the balls? I'm sure her giant hooker boots are capable of nailing both.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm sure her giant hooker boots are capable of nailing both.

laughing I meant the general area, but good point. thumb up And either way, it would hurt like hell.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Getting kicked in the penis doesn't hurt that much, not even half as much as being kicked in the balls.

Not that you would know no expression.

batdude123

Probably, but Gladiator would force her to be his sex slave.

Juntai
Probably, but Gladiator would force her to be his sex slave. Nah, she strikes me as more of the dominatrix here than Gladiator. He'd be beggin' for more.

batdude123
Nah, she strikes me as more of the dominatrix here than Gladiator. He'd be beggin' for more.

Especially with her lasso...

Nikkolas
Glad is above her in all stats.

He wins 8-9 out of 10.

P.S.
This "a-1" sounds like Class 100. Some say Colossus is class 100 but he's not as strong as hulk. Wonder Woman may be an "A-1" like Supes and Cap Marvel but she's not even close to them in strength.

Grinning Goku
Gladiator wins 6/10.

Because he's a man.

The truth hurts.

Blight
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Did you get the Sig I made you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Glad is above her in all stats.

He wins 8-9 out of 10.

P.S.
This "a-1" sounds like Class 100. Some say Colossus is class 100 but he's not as strong as hulk. Wonder Woman may be an "A-1" like Supes and Cap Marvel but she's not even close to them in strength.

Are you dumb or what?

Validus
I would love to have those giant hooker boobs thrown anywhere near me. As long as they don't hit as hard as her fists.

Blight
I would love to have those giant hooker boobs thrown anywhere near me. As long as they don't hit as hard as her fists. Because you want to wear them? confused

Badabing
Just call me CNN news. stick out tongue Besides, Look at my sig, Guess who's one of my favorite characters. eek! I see. laughing out loud

Juntai

I would love to have those giant hooker boobs thrown anywhere near me. As long as they don't hit as hard as her fists.

Who said anything about her boobs?

Symmetric Chaos
Who said anything about her boobs?

No one had to.

Juntai
Yea', apperently it's already in his head.

Validus
Indeed.

UniOmni
I'd wager she's got bubblegum pink nipples.

Most raven haired women do, which makes it somewhat strange that most brunettes have brown nipples.

Meh

Nikkolas
Instead of being yourself, why don't you actually try and be a good debater for once. Try addressing what you think is wrong instead of throwing out insults like a 10-year-old.

What are the errors in my statement?

Let's examine my statement.

She's not as fast or as strong as Gladiator.

I was pointing out the horrible logic in your post. You can give WW "a-1" strength but it doesn't mean she's in the same league as Supes and Captain Marvel. Both are a good two or more leagues above her in strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Instead of being yourself, why don't you actually try and be a good debater for once. Try addressing what you think is wrong instead of throwing out insults like a 10-year-old.

What are the errors in my statement?

Let's examine my statement.

She's not as fast or as strong as Gladiator.

I was pointing out the horrible logic in your post. You can give WW "a-1" strength but it doesn't mean she's in the same league as Supes and Captain Marvel. Both are a good two or more leagues above her in strength.

First let's look at Glad's Reflexes. I have never seen him show that he is as good at pin point reflexes as she is. 2ndly, He's Fast in travel speed. But So is she. I'm going by thier average showings and saying he's faster. But he's a space character so he would cut lose more than she would. She has shown she can enter the speed force on her own. It usually takes flashes going far beyond light speed to do that. I dont' know the upper limit of her strength. Nor Do I know his. So to say he's stronger is not definitive. And given his static power lvls, I for sure wouldn't bet he could out lift her or out punch her in every situation. And to say that she isn't in the same league as captain marvel means you don't read WW. In War of the Gods, she was chosen as the greek champion and the romans chose captain marvel. They were both EQUAL in stats. So equal, one could not over come the other.

endrict
Kicks him in the penis?

Don't you mean the balls?

Thanks for making it clear and not sounding like a pansy... IT'S DICK or BALLS!!!

Nikkolas
Hasn't he also stalemated Superman multiple times in strength?

So, a low showing for Cap.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hasn't he also stalemated Superman multiple times in strength?

So, a low showing for Cap.

Actually just a regular showing for both. According to batman, Superman is the only one on EARTH that could restrain her. Tells you something doesn't it.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually just a regular showing for both. According to batman, Superman is the only one on EARTH that could restrain her. Tells you something doesn't it.

That Batman doesn't know what he's talking about.

The Problem
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

yeah right. as if. batman is always right about who he works with or against.

The Great Galen
Well i'll be the first to admit that im not complelty aware of every feet WW or Gladiator has to there name so if im overlooking certain facts as a result then im open to someone enlightening me. With that said, from what ive been able to deduce given the number of articles and comics ive read over the years is that Gladiator would eventually overcome Diana since his abilities are in part Psionic which could mean he could basically "will" himself to victory. I know it kind of sounds like a poor enough reason but these two do appear to be evenly matched enough that a good argument can be made either way. Yet even with her immense display of power I remain convinced that fully confident Gladiator would defeat a bloodlusted Diana, just IMO anyways.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well i'll be the first to admit that im not complelty aware of every feet WW or Gladiator has to there name so if im overlooking certain facts as a result then im open to someone enlightening me. With that said, from what ive been able to deduce given the number of articles and comics ive read over the years is that Gladiator would eventually overcome Diana since his abilities are in part Psionic which could mean he could basically "will" himself to victory. I know it kind of sounds like a poor enough reason but these two do appear to be evenly matched enough that a good argument can be made either way. Yet even with her immense display of power I remain convinced that fully confident Gladiator would defeat a bloodlusted Diana, just IMO anyways.
Or she could will him down to the strength of a frog with her lasso. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Probably, but Gladiator would force her to be his sex slave.

With the mohawk and the tight leather outfit I can see that. I can so see him wearing nipple clamps..lookaround

starlock
Diana 6/10

Very close but i will go with her magic items as the deal breaker

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

123KID
she gets destroyed
Glads is faster and stronger and more durable

TricksterPriest
Shitty Superman clone vs. someone who stalemates and can hold her own vs. the real thing? Tough call. stick out tongue

KK the Great
Wonder Woman, at best, can "manage to survive" against Superman.

Gladiator mudstomps her.

Galan007
Gladiator.

SuperiorTech
Thor

Bentley
The Surfer

123KID
Adam Warlock

Mr. Slippyfist
Fist

Val