William Birkin vs. Naked Snake/Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
G Birkin battles father and son to the death.
Who wins?

Kazenji
Birkin, No matter what the father and son throws at him Birkins body will just morph into something more deadlier.

leonheartmm
^is that why leon beat him?

Kazenji
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^is that why leon beat him?

With a little bit of help from claire....

Pyron_Knight
Leon never beat him. An exploding train beat him.

leonheartmm
yes he did, he veat him, then escape but birking followed later, and then was blown by the exploding train, still, railgun/explosives for the win.

Kazenji
No, Leon did'nt beat him It was a little bit of help from Claire and Sherry that finished Birkin off.

leonheartmm
finished off and beating are two different things. again, explosive/railgun for an easy win.

Pyron_Knight
Neither character has a railgun...

leonheartmm
explosives are enoug, if not thatm then the gray fox armour bashing kicks and punches of snake and volgin/gene bashing cqc of big boss would suffice.

Kazenji
finished off and beating are two different things.

I know that

And Leon did'nt kill William birkin in that last fight it was Claire and Sherry, If you watch that movie where the train explodes Birkin Blob form is still squriming around.

Dark-Jaxx
explosives are enoug, if not thatm then the gray fox armour bashing kicks and punches of snake and volgin/gene bashing cqc of big boss would suffice. Sometimes, I honestly wish you were dead.

leonheartmm
^get a genie next time.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Kazenji
Birkin, No matter what the father and son throws at him Birkins body will just morph into something more deadlier.

Birkin would be a puddle of crap if he mutated after his blob form. Snake and Big Boss take this.

SpadeKing
^get a genie next time.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Sometimes, I honestly wish you were dead.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0678/0591/kazaam-shaq-shaquille-oneal-sun_feature.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.