The Green Hulk vs Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

resolution
Banner gets the cube and opens it. Pinhead comes forth. Pinhead tries to take him back to Hell and Banner becomes Hulk...what happens next.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hulk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhead_(Hellraiser)

Wei Phoenix
Hulk gives him the IRP

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash puny "Pins in head".

guy222
hulk

snyper1982
Originally posted by guy222
hulk

I don't know. Pinhead is a pretty powerful character.

iceman24567
Pinhead rapes Hulk with his chains.

occultdestroyer
Hulk

basilisk
Hulk would probably cause regular Pinhead enough trouble that Pinhead decides not to press the issue and goes back to hell.

I vaguely remember that Pinhead from Hell On Earth - he might give the Hulk some trouble.

snyper1982
I think people are writing off pinhead rather easily.

golem370
Hulk grabs him by the head pushing the pins back in his head

tsscls
Pinhead mimics Betty, calms Hulk. Banner gets torn apart before he can change back.

vansonbee
Originally posted by snyper1982
I think people are writing off pinhead rather easily. Of course, if were comparing Pinhead to you. We can enjoy him tearing off your skin on top of your eyes and taping it to your balls. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But Hulk is his own monster* totally different level to us humans

snyper1982
Originally posted by vansonbee
Of course, if were comparing Pinhead to you. We can enjoy him tearing off your skin on top of your eyes and taping it to your balls. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But Hulk is his own monster* totally different level to us humans

It isn't like he was just some chump... He had some pretty insane powers. I am not saying he would win a majority, but I can see him taking 1 or maybe 2.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by snyper1982
It isn't like he was just some chump... He had some pretty insane powers. I am not saying he would win a majority, but I can see him taking 1 or maybe 2.

Not even that. Hulk is a brick, but he got some exotics power too. I don't see Pinhead do something else that get the **** out.

norrinradd43
If he can hang with Thor and Ghost Rider, he can smash pinhead

llagrok
I thought pinhead had some high end magic or reality warping.

iceman24567
He had pretty powerful black magic in some movies but the others he basically had telekinesis. The most powerful version stomps Hulk he had uber magic.

tsscls
Originally posted by llagrok
I thought pinhead had some high end magic or reality warping.

I'd agree with this. If you get into some of the comics, they elaborate further. Pinhead has definite reality warping powers, it's confined to the person who opened the box or those in their general vicinity. I'll give ten pretend dollars to the person who can tell me full name of the box without wiki.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tsscls
I'd agree with this. If you get into some of the comics, they elaborate further. Pinhead has definite reality warping powers, it's confined to the person who opened the box or those in their general vicinity. I'll give ten pretend dollars to the person who can tell me full name of the box without wiki. I could get the name without wiki sad http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemarchand%27s_Box

tsscls
You win.

the Darkone
Pinehead

resolution
Originally posted by basilisk
Hulk would probably cause regular Pinhead enough trouble that Pinhead decides not to press the issue and goes back to hell.

I vaguely remember that Pinhead from Hell On Earth - he might give the Hulk some trouble.

Yeah I forgot about that distinction, your right. Pinhead's powers are strictly limited on Earth but the Hell On Earth Pinhead was set completely free and his powers on Earth became just as potent as they are in Hell. I would favor that version of Pinhead over Green Hulk.

Estacado
Hulk.

Nemesis X
Pinhead's a movie character, not a comic book character. But anyways, Hulk wins. He's been going up against beings with supernatural powers and mopped the floor with them.

resolution
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Pinhead's a movie character, not a comic book character. But anyways, Hulk wins. He's been going up against beings with supernatural powers and mopped the floor with them.

Actually Pinhead's a comic book character as well (see earlier in the thread) and a pretty lethal one.

janus77
Hulk stomps Pinhead.
Hulk ripped Nightmare in his own realm. he SCARES Nightmare!

resolution
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk stomps Pinhead.
Hulk ripped Nightmare in his own realm. he SCARES Nightmare!

Nightmare does nothing but mess with your head...which is kind of hard to do with Hulk lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.