Superman Vs. Peter Petrelli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snyper1982
Current time Peter, not future Peter. If current time Peter is a stomp for supes, then future Peter. Just curious as to where people think Peter stacks up.

Endrict Nuul
PIS and CIS are they on or off?

Prime#
Clark wins. Make it Smallville Clark, that would be a cooler fight.

snyper1982
PIS and CIS both on I guess. It would probably make things more interesting. Also I liked the Smallville Clark idea. If both versions of peter are still a stomp for Superman, then let's use Smallville Clark.

Endrict Nuul
Wellington Supes could maybe speed blitz Peter before he could do anything. If not than Peter wins.

snyper1982
So even with PIS and CIS on, PP is still a stomp for supes?

Zack Fair
*Sweatdrops* Who is Peter Petrelli?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by snyper1982
So even with PIS and CIS on, PP is still a stomp for supes?

Well there is no PIS imo for Wellington Supes. If Wellington Supes can get the speed blitz off and manage to KO Peter before he screws around with time, than he wins. If not than Peter wins via time stop.

Prime#
Well I think the whole timestop arguement is null considering, that speedster girl could move around fine when Hiro did timestop. And Clark is clearly faster than her

snyper1982
Originally posted by Zack Fair
*Sweatdrops* Who is Peter Petrelli?

He is from the show Heroes.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Well there is no PIS imo for Wellington Supes. If Wellington Supes can get the speed blitz off and manage to KO Peter before he screws around with time, than he wins. If not than Peter wins via time stop.

Do you think he could do enough damage to clark, even with a time stop, to pull out a victory? Well he can go nuclear so he might be able to do some damage.

Endrict Nuul
Do you think he could do enough damage to clark, even with a time stop, to pull out a victory? Well he can go nuclear so he might be able to do some damage.

Nope.....not at all. Peter aint doing shit to Supes.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Prime#
Well I think the whole timestop arguement is null considering, that speedster girl could move around fine when Hiro did timestop. And Clark is clearly faster than her

Even Sylar could, and he isn't a speedster, nor did he have time manipulation to my knowledge.

snyper1982
Nope.....not at all. Peter aint doing shit to Supes.

Well I meant Smallvile Clark.

Endrict Nuul
Did Hiro stop time in the local area or universally stop it?

Endrict Nuul

Oh yeah....forgot. Maybe.... confused

snyper1982
Did Hiro stop time in the local area or universally stop it?

I don't know. It doesn't really show. I am assuming stopping means it is stopped everywhere. I am not sure though.

The Pict

That's been done, still think Clark wins due to speed blitz.

Endrict Nuul
I don't know. It doesn't really show. I am assuming stopping means it is stopped everywhere. I am not sure though.

If its universally stop than Supes should be stopped also. But we dont know how much it stopped.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by The Pict
That's been done, still think Clark wins due to speed blitz.

Yeah, he does win because of that.

The Pict
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=468007&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.