Ultimate Colossus vs Clark(Smallville)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Is Colossus durable and strong enough to beat Clark? No bfr

Ultimate Colossus- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Piotr_Rasputin_%28Earth-1610%29

snyper1982
I don't know. At the very worst for clark I would call it a stalemate. I think Clark could heat vision right through his eyes and kill him though. Clark 10/10.

Bouboumaster
Ultimate Colossus would destroy Clark Kent (Smallville)

The Pict
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

He wouldn't touch him....

snyper1982

Why? Unless he brings some Kyrptonite, I don't see how he can take him.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by snyper1982
Why? Unless he brings some Kyrptonite, I don't see how he can take him.

Clark Kent (Smallville) didn't done anything impressive myself. We are far from "Comics Superman".

DeathKap
In Smallville he didnt seem that tuff at all.

DeathKap
Colossus Kills him.

snyper1982
He is still plenty fast, and strong, with good durability. Ultimate colossus has a weakness with his eyes not being metal. Clark shoots a beam of heat vision directly into his eyes. Fight over.

The Pict
Clark Kent (Smallville) didn't done anything impressive myself. We are far from "Comics Superman".

He runs hundreds of miles in seconds, he'll be so fast Colossus won't even see him. He fell from Space, through the atmosphere and hit the ground and survived. He turned his heat visions nuclear level (iirc) to defeat one opponent. He can hit so hard his fists emit shockwaves. He has a healing factor that fixes any damage he receives.
Sure Ult Colossus is arguably stronger and more durable but as he was stopped by Falcon, who has no super strength, just by having his eyes pressed on I don't see Clark having problems beating him, especially if he hits him in the face a dozen times in a second.

BradBalboa
Clarks fightign skills arent soo good....
But he is really fast, and id say he has the stamina advantage too, if clark can fight smart and use all his powers he can take it !!

tsscls
I'd say clark, 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.