Sylar vs Smallville Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prime#
Round 1: Sylar vs Green Arrow, Black Canary, Cyborg, and Aquaman.

Round 2: Sylar vs the same team except including Flash/Impulse

Scenario: The Company, reallizing Sylar has gone rogue(whatasurprise) has contacted the Justice League in order to take him down. The League knows what Sylars powers are, and for the sake of a good fight, Sylar knows about the league.

Who wins?

BradBalboa
The Luage they are very well organised, and clark ha beaten guys worse than syler by himself..
..oh wait clark isnt in this but yehh, JL still wins !big grin

Smallville rullezzz !!!

Mindset
Sylars wins the first with tk/regen.

He loses the second.

The Pict
Sylar has regen? (Haven't started season 3 yet)

Edit: Yes or no, don't tell me how he gets it, cheers stick out tongue

iceman24567
He wins one but loses two.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Pict
Sylar has regen? (Haven't started season 3 yet)

Edit: Yes or no, don't tell me how he gets it, cheers stick out tongue

Yes

DestinyGuy678
he couple possibly win both (dont see how flash takes him out)

a good sonic yell should take out all of team one

Mindset
Sonic yell that can affect someone that moves faster than sound?

RobinDrake
hmmm sylar before regen sylar seemed to lose alot against multiples. i dont know how much regen would help he could edge a win in the first fight, but he would definitely go down with a speedster added.

Placidity
Of Course it can. Unless he was running away from the source of the sound.

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
Of Course it can. Unless he was running away from the source of the sound. Exactly... no expression

The Pict
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
he couple possibly win both (dont see how flash takes him out)

Because he moves so fast even Clark Kent couldn't track him. No chance whatsoever will Sylar be able to counter him. None at all.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by The Pict
Because he moves so fast even Clark Kent couldn't track him. No chance whatsoever will Sylar be able to counter him. None at all. telekinessis, ice the floor sylar has so many moves at his disposal

Prime#
You reallize, that, the Flash in speed mode is equal to if not greater than a Timestop from Hiro. Flash>>>>>>>>Daphne, and Hiro is still having a hard time with her.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Prime#
You reallize, that, the Flash in speed mode is equal to if not greater than a Timestop from Hiro. Flash>>>>>>>>Daphne, and Hiro is still having a hard time with her. not really, hiro even stated hes faster than her and plays around with her, the only reason is daphne made use of ando not having powers

and again if sylar ices the floor not much flash could do...plus theres nothing flash can do to put sylar down

Val-E-Doosh
Ice the floor? Really? Really?

DestinyGuy678
plus theres nothing stopping sylar from going nuclear

Prime#
not really, hiro even stated hes faster than her and plays around with her, the only reason is daphne made use of ando not having powers

and again if sylar ices the floor not much flash could do...plus theres nothing flash can do to put sylar down

Again, Flash>>>>>>>>>>Daphne. Ice the floor? I honestly don't have a comment for that one.

But I do know the Flash in the time it takes for Sylar to form a coherent though can kill Sylar in so many ways, his healing factor won't matter
plus theres nothing stopping sylar from going nuclear

Y'know except for the Flash k'oing him the picosecond after the fight starts

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
Sonic yell that can affect someone that moves faster than sound?

where did I say a sonic yell takes out flash?

DestinyGuy678
Again, Flash>>>>>>>>>>Daphne. Ice the floor? I honestly don't have a comment for that one.

But I do know the Flash in the time it takes for Sylar to form a coherent though can kill Sylar in so many ways, his healing factor won't matter

Y'know except for the Flash k'oing him the picosecond after the fight starts with a healing factor theres nothing he could do that would ko sylar really

and theres no joke how is flash supposed to run when he's can barely maintain ballance?

remember claire took an explosion that took out her entire house ( a mini nuclear explosion) without passing out

Prime#
I'm pretty sure, Black Canary can counter a Sylar's sonic yell.

Cyborg and Aquaman are pretty hard to put down, and some of GA's trick arrow could definitly distract Sylar.

Spoilers..

Anyway, it was shown Sylar can only TK 2 people at the same time, this was shown when Sylar was choking the two villains, and Bennett had to save him from the third one

Prime#
with a healing factor theres nothing he could do that would ko sylar really

and theres no joke how is flash supposed to run when he's can barely maintain ballance?

remember claire took an explosion that took out her entire house ( a mini nuclear explosion) without passing out

Ya but, the healing factor has shown its limits, ex. Decapition, destroyed brain, lack of oxygen. You really think Sylar can ice the floor before the Flash notices or reacts?

Mindset

Cyborg and Aquaman are pretty hard to put down, and some of GA's trick arrow could definitly distract Sylar.

Spoilers..

Anyway, it was shown Sylar can only TK 2 people at the same time, this was shown when Sylar was choking the two villains, and Bennett had to save him from the third one

It doesn't matter if he can only tk at a time, first team is not putting Sylar down.

He has too many advantages, the main one being he is willing to kill without hesitation.

Mindset
Ya but, the healing factor has shown its limits, ex. Decapition, destroyed brain, lack of oxygen. You really think Sylar can ice the floor before the Flash notices or reacts? Actually, the healing factor hasn't shown limitations besides not being able to heal the brain if something is occupying the space.

Adam was the one who said destroying the brain would kill them, this was never shown, and he could have just been talking about his healing factor.

Sylar said Claire was special and that nothing could kill her, and this is the same healing factor Sylar has.

You can't heal the need to breathe, so I don't see how that is a limitation since there is nothing to heal. However once the body is moved to a placed with oxygen it would heal itself.

DestinyGuy678

Spoilers..

Anyway, it was shown Sylar can only TK 2 people at the same time, this was shown when Sylar was choking the two villains, and Bennett had to save him from the third one that was because he wasnt killing them, nothing stopping him from slicing off black canaries scalp or any of the others, since they cant really do anything to put him down, again sylar can just go nuclear

RobinDrake
sylar can tk a radius tho as seen he lifts multiple shards of glass, and in the episode where he killed his adopted mother he was making the snow globes float with out the use of his hands. It seems like PIS to me so it looks like noah could do something to save sylar when he was holding down those two guys.

Prime#
Well it probably takes more concentration to hold up 2 guys than it does glass or snowglobes

Mindset
Well it probably takes more concentration to hold up 2 guys than it does glass or snowglobes He wasn't holding them, he was just choking them.

He flipped a SWAT van with his tk.

RobinDrake
Im just sayin, even in his bio, it states that his tk is one of his most honed powers. I still think he can edge out the win on the first team, but for sure impulse/flash would take him out.

Xplosive
Well, Sylar wins in first occasion, in second Flash would be a problem, Sylar could win, if he quickly uses his power of that radioactive man to surround himself with it, so that Flash shouldn't even dare to touch him.
Then he could use that power to destroy around him (it was enough to destroy New York or it was Manhattan).

Clark would beat him, but wouldn't be able to kill him.

Placidity
Originally posted by RobinDrake
sylar can tk a radius tho as seen he lifts multiple shards of glass, and in the episode where he killed his adopted mother he was making the snow globes float with out the use of his hands. It seems like PIS to me so it looks like noah could do something to save sylar when he was holding down those two guys.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought as well. There's so much PIS in Heroes its not even funny. Like Peter running around when he can teleport.

That said... IMO

Round 1: Sylar

Round 2: Flash

Also, which version of Sylar are we using?

Season 1 Sylar:

Telekinesis
Cryokinesis
Enhanced Memory
Liquification
Superhuman hearing
Precognition
Induced radioactivity
Levitation

Season 1 Alternate Future Sylar

Telekinesis
Cryokinesis
Enhanced Memory
Liquification
Superhuman hearing
Precognition
Induced radioactivity
Levitation
Flight
Rapid cellular regeneration
Phasing
Illusion Casting

and stated many others which are unknown.

Season 3 Sylar (Current):

Telekinesis
Alchemic transmutation
Clairsentience
Sound manipulation

Season 3 Alternate Future Sylar:

Telekinesis
Alchemic transmutation
Clairsentience
Sound manipulation
Precognition
Induced radioactivity
Mental/Psychic Immunity

If we're talking about "Season 1 Alternate Future Sylar", then Sylar takes it quite handily. Unless he gets the almighty faster-than-thought speedblitz then IMP crap, then he loses.

DestinyGuy678
flash doesnt really have a way to put sylar down though

AlmightyKfish
Depends on which version of Sylar really.

Season 1 future wins both.

Season 1, 3 and future 3 could win the first but would have problems with Flash.

Unless he gets mad and explodes.

Jugglenaut
flash doesnt really have a way to put sylar down though
KO with the power of a white dwarf star?
Oh yeah, Heroes sure has shown durability on par with Superman level characters right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Oh yeah, Heroes sure has shown durability on par with Superman level characters right? roll eyes (sarcastic) ....smallville flash can't do that

Mindset
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Oh yeah, Heroes sure has shown durability on par with Superman level characters right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Learn to read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.