Wonder Woman vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Wonder Woman vs Mindless Hulk - WW has normal gear

iceman24567
Diana by alot.

DeathKap
hmmm.... Hard to say...

DeathKap
Originally posted by iceman24567
Diana by alot.
I think I agree.

Zack Fair
Diana rapes mindless Hulk and he is too stupid to enjoy it.

fangirl101
Lasso Knot.

Stoic
Wonder Woman would have an easier time taking on Immortal Hercules, Ironman, Wonder Man, Namor, and Doc. Samson.... Mindless Hulk raped all of them at once. Diana wouldn't beat all of those guys combined.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman isn't a team wrecker she would hurt Hulk with her speed and finish him off with her lasso.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
Wonder Woman would have an easier time taking on Immortal Hercules, Ironman, Wonder Man, Namor, and Doc. Samson.... Mindless Hulk raped all of them at once. Diana wouldn't beat all of those guys combined. None of those guys are nearly as Fast as Diana. Which is why The Hulk was able to beat them all. You can't compare. She wouldn't be able to beat them all becuz she won't be able to blitz them all. But she can blitz the Hulk. Lasso Knot.

Stoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
None of those guys are nearly as Fast as Diana. Which is why The Hulk was able to beat them all. You can't compare. She wouldn't be able to beat them all becuz she won't be able to blitz them all. But she can blitz the Hulk. Lasso Knot.

You realize that the Mindless Hulk defeated Onslaught's physical form right? Diana wouldn't be able to hold this beast... he also tore through a dimensional barrier with his bare hands during the crossroads saga.

All she has is speed, and Diana has always confronted her opponents face to face; it's not like she's going to be flying around tagging him, flying off and repeating the tactic of hit and run... she didn't do that with Konvikt, and she wouldn't be doing it with the Mindless Hulk.

I also need to let it be known that all restraints are off when it comes to the Hulk in this form. It would only be a matter of time before his strength, stamina and Durability would be out of her reach. Mindless Hulk would end up killing the poor chick.

Wonder Woman would never be able to beat the Avengers East and West Coast, and I don't care what her speed is she would go down.

Also there was a version of the Mindless Hulk that did not possess a soul.... Banner was gone.... the lasso trick wouldn't work on him.

iceman24567
Yeah Diana could possibly just tie him up before he is even able to land a punch.

fangirl101
You realize that the Mindless Hulk defeated Onslaught's physical form right? Diana wouldn't be able to hold this beast... he also tore through a dimensional barrier with his bare hands during the crossroads saga.

All she has is speed, and Diana has always confronted her opponents face to face; it's not like she's going to be flying around tagging him, flying off and repeating the tactic of hit and run... she didn't do that with Konvikt, and she wouldn't be doing it with the Mindless Hulk.

I also need to let it be known that all restraints are off when it comes to the Hulk in this form. It would only be a matter of time before his strength, stamina and Durability would be out of her reach. Mindless Hulk would end up killing the poor chick.

Wonder Woman would never be able to beat the Avengers East and West Coast, and I don't care what her speed is she would go down.

Also there was a version of the Mindless Hulk that he did not possess a soul.... Banner was gone.... the lasso trick wouldn't work on him.
you missed the point. She can simply tie him up in the lasso. As she did amazo. his entire body tied in such a way that he couldn't move. Game over.

Stoic
Yeah Diana could possibly just tie him up before he is even able to land a punch.

He broke through a dimensional barrier with his bare hands Diana would be thrown off, and beaten to death.

iceman24567
So that mean he can break her lasso? nope not buying it Hulk loses in like 3 seconds.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

iceman24567
you missed the point. She can simply tie him up in the lasso. As she did amazo. his entire body tied in such a way that he couldn't move. Game over. Pretty much every time.

Stoic
you missed the point. She can simply tie him up in the lasso. As she did amazo. his entire body tied in such a way that he couldn't move. Game over.

That's a big if, and what if he broke out of the lasso's confines? From what I hear the lasso has been snapped before.

Zack Fair
This isn't a slugfest. Last I checked BFR is a winning option, and one she can use with ease against Hulk. Not to mention the lasso is an even easier win.

I am aware of Mindless Hulk's physicial might, but if you are smart enough to avoid such conflict you can still BFR him with ease if you have got the speed to do it, or in Diana's case tie him up in the fancy lasso.

She wins hands down unless she decides to slug it out with Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack Fair
This isn't a slugfest. Last I checked BFR is a winning option, and one she can use with ease against Hulk. Not to mention the lasso is an even easier win.

I am aware of Mindless Hulk's physicial might, but if you are smart enough to avoid such conflict you can still BFR him with ease if you have got the speed to do it, or in Diana's case tie him up in the fancy lasso.

She wins hands down unless she decides to slug it out with Hulk.

Diana is a warrior type she likes to prove her superiority, did she bfr Konvikt? No she took him on even though it was only a matter of time before she was going to lose. BFR is out of the question for this girl... it goes against her very character, try again.

fangirl101
Diana is a warrior type she likes to prove her superiority, did she bfr Konvikt? No she took him on even though it was only a matter of time before she was going to lose. BFR is out of the question for this girl... it goes against her very character, try again.
No it doesn't. If the threat is too great, she wraps them up. Hence Amazo, She's done it twice, Hectate, Superman when he was combined with Doomsday, etc.

iceman24567
You know they wouldn't let her bfr him considering they want to sell comics she is perfectly capable of bfring a flightless opponent and she would.

Stoic
Who's to say that the lasso's effects are going to work on a Mindless and souless Hulk? As I pointed out, Banner was expelled from the Hulk's body... there was nothing there just a beast that could not be controlled.

When Wonder Woman attempted doing what is suggested to DOS Doomsday (the old hog tie maneuver) what happened??? Let me tell you she was thrown into a bus, DOS Doomsday was not... I repeat was not compelled by the lasso, neither would the Mindless Hulk.

Who's to say that by the time she learns the power level of this type of Hulk, that it won't be too late for her? He has tagged speedsters many times in the past, as he has an uncanny homing ability.

I'd concede if this fight was her vs Savage Hulk, or Mr. Fixit, but Mindless??? Now that's Mindless.

TheBadguy
Her only hope is the lasso, otherwise she will get her neck snapped.

snyper1982
WW. Fairly easily at that.

golem370
Hulk has broken out of a force field made with the combined power of Dr Strange and Silver Surfer that sounds like a pretty powerful feat to me

snyper1982
WW is just to fast for Hulk.

vansonbee
Mindless Hulk wins, I doubt WW have enough time to tie Hulk down, during that time Hulk will be bashing her silly.

Red Eye's Green Hulk. 10/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Mindless Hulk wins, I doubt WW have enough time to tie Hulk down, during that time Hulk will be bashing her silly.

Red Eye's Green Hulk. 10/10

She won't have time to do what?
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/Posters/JLAv2__6p5-1.jpg

Enyalus
I like that scan, lol.

I think Diana would take a slim majority, 6/10. I don't believe she'd be able to BFR Hulk. I do think the lasso would work...but using it every time? She's bound to lose some, but takes the majority.

Stoic
She won't have time to do what?
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/Posters/JLAv2__6p5-1.jpg

Fan, it's conceivable that Wonder Woman may win in such a way, but after seeing the Mindless Hulk destroy a dimensional barrier strong enough to hold demons that proved to be enough to challenge him one on one (there were millions in that realm), I would say that he would have been capable of breaking loose of the magic lasso even if Amazo could not. Let's not forget Amazo was subject to the lasso's edict's this is not necessarily going to happen to a Soulless Hulk, mindless Hulk (there's simply nothing there to control).

The Hulk has surprised many people over the years, and has done some really crazy things, like stopping the Juggernauts forward progress, destroying an asteroid 2x the size of earth, to shifting the weight of a continent which made his mountain bracing feat look like child's play.

It is conceivable that she may contain him, but I would not be surprised if he broke out, as I mentioned in an earlier post, the lasso has been snapped, so it is not impossible for it to happen again.

Hand to Hand though she would die.

fangirl101
Fan, it's conceivable that Wonder Woman may win in such a way, but after seeing the Mindless Hulk destroy a dimensional barrier strong enough to hold demons that proved to be enough to challenge him one on one (there were millions in that realm), I would say that he would have been capable of breaking loose of the magic lasso even if Amazo could not. Let's not forget Amazo was subject to the lasso's edict's this is not necessarily going to happen to a Soulless Hulk, mindless Hulk (there's simply nothing there to control).

The Hulk has surprised many people over the years, and has done some really crazy things, like stopping the Juggernauts forward progress, destroying an asteroid 2x the size of earth, to shifting the weight of a continent which made his mountain bracing feat look like child's play.

It is conceivable that she may contain him, but I would not be surprised if he broke out, as I mentioned in an earlier post, the lasso has been snapped, so it is not impossible for it to happen again.

Hand to Hand though she would die.
Amazo is NOT subject to the lasso's edicts. The lasso simply is unbreakable. Amazo had to shrink in order to get out. Unless the Hulk has Abstract level power enough to destroy the universal concept of Truth, He won't break it. It hasn't ever been broken in the main DCU continuity that I'm aware of. It's probably the only thing in comics besides her bracers that I've never seen breached.
And I dont' see how in Hand to Hand she would die when she's so much faster, she's just as Strong, (starts out stronger), and so much more skilled. And she's got a shield and the tiara. I don't see how a one dimensional Brick like the Hulk can win.

snyper1982
Amazo is NOT subject to the lasso's edicts. The lasso simply is unbreakable. Amazo had to shrink in order to get out. Unless the Hulk has Abstract level power enough to destroy the universal concept of Truth, He won't break it. It hasn't ever been broken in the main DCU continuity that I'm aware of. It's probably the only thing in comics besides her bracers that I've never seen breached.
And I dont' see how in Hand to Hand she would die when she's so much faster, she's just as Strong, (starts out stronger), and so much more skilled. And she's got a shield and the tiara. I don't see how a one dimensional Brick like the Hulk can win.

He can't. Diana takes it 10/10. He has nothing in his arsenal to counter her speed.

Stoic

Someone posted a pic of it being snapped like an ordinary string, I wish I saved that scan, but it has happened.... hey until Thor dented America's Shield I never thought something like that was possible myself... I mean outside of Thanos shattering it with the IG.

Still DOS Doomsday got out of it, so if he was able to I can also see the Mindless Hulk doing so as well... after all, where do you think they got the idea of Doomsday in the first place?

The Hulk is far from being one dimensional, he can Jump to the point of flying, he has a healing factor, he can see astral forms, he can amp his strength, he is highly resistant to magic, his body can mutate so that he is able to breathe in an acidic atmosphere, or under water indefinately, he has an uncanny homing ability (basically he could be blindfolded and still hit you)... you must be confusing him with the Thing, or Solomon Grundy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by snyper1982
He can't. Diana takes it 10/10. He has nothing in his arsenal to counter her speed. Yeah Amazo had Flashes speed plus reflexes and he couldn't counter her speed and skill with her lasso Hulk loses 10/10.

vansonbee
Yeah Amazo had Flashes speed plus reflexes and he couldn't counter her speed and skill with her lasso Hulk loses 10/10. Wasn't Amazo paying attention to someone else? wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
Wasn't Amazo paying attention to someone else? wink Yeah he was talking to George Bush while Wonder Woman sped behind him.

vansonbee
Yeah he was talking to George Bush while Wonder Woman sped behind him. WOW seriously? the economic didn't fail in DC? WTF roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Hulk

fangirl101
Someone posted a pic of it being snapped like an ordinary string, I wish I saved that scan, but it has happened.... hey until Thor dented America's Shield I never thought something like that was possible myself... I mean outside of Thanos shattering it with the IG.

Still DOS Doomsday got out of it, so if he was able to I can also see the Mindless Hulk doing so as well... after all, where do you think they got the idea of Doomsday in the first place?

The Hulk is far from being one dimensional, he can Jump to the point of flying, he has a healing factor, he can see astral forms, he can amp his strength, he is highly resistant to magic, his body can mutate so that he is able to breathe in an acidic atmosphere, or under water indefinately, he has an uncanny homing ability (basically he could be blindfolded and still hit you)... you must be confusing him with the Thing, or Solomon Grundy.
No. You need to read DC for yourself. the Lasso has NEVER been broken in current continuity. What you saw was an ELSEworlds tale.

horrorwolf
Mindless asserts himself on Diana sexually FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.