Blindness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psychokandy
What are your predictions for this one? I hear the reviews are mixed... but that always seems to be the case with films adapted from novels. Or maybe it's because it's translated from Portuguese. I'll probably read the novel after seeing the movie. The story looks awesome, a really powerful concept... (The whole world suffering a blind epidemic.) Mark Ruffalo, Julianne More and Danny Glover.. yeeah.

ragesRemorse
This movies looks very interesting. I can't wait to see it. Also, lately, i've developed a thing for Julianne moore

celestialdemon
I love Julianne Moore, but she's been letting me down lately. Her movies have really sucked. The only good movie she's come out in in the past 4 years has been Children of Men. It's depressing, because when she's on, she's one of the most talented actors alive. She needs to get her groove back.

Darth Vicious
For some reason I keep thinking of The Happening. A movie about a mysterious sickness that seemed interesting in the trailer but it turned out to be a pile of s**t. Ill wait for it on dvd.

MildPossession
The protestors are out already for this film! don't like how blind people are portrayed apparently and we shouldn't see this film because of that...

Will these protestors never learn, great marketing for the films.

BruceSkywalker
Saw this the other night..

Pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.