They're coming!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
ET is coming on vacation

September 28 2008 at 03:07PM

By Eleanor Momberg

ET is coming on vacation.

Reminiscent of a bad script from a science-fiction movie, Earthlings are being warned in a bombardment of Internet postings that the aliens are coming. And, their date of arrival is October 14.

While sceptics are brushing off the messages as something that will give ufology a bad name, others are saying the messages received by two mediums on opposite ends of the globe are real.

The mediums, Blossom Goodchild, an Australian actress, author and direct-voice medium, and Mike Quinsey, a well-known United States-based medium, say they have been contacted by the galactic Federation of Light who have made it known that they will park their massive space ship over Alabama "in the south of your hemisphere" on October 14, and will remain there for three days.

The visitation to humans has been brought forward from the initially planned End of Days in 2012 because of the damage being caused to the planet by man and the fact that "dark forces" remain in charge.

The most recent message was channelled to Mike Quinsey this week from SaLuSa of Sirius on behalf of the federation, which warned that it would not be long before people would get a clear indication of where humanity was going.

"There are events that are approaching manifestation that will be the precursor of greater happenings... You are being helped to break away from the iron grip of the dark forces, and this is vital if you are to tread a different path that shall allow you full expression in the Light," part of the message said.

SaLuSa continued that soon there would be "irrefutable proof" that we are not alone in this universe and that extraterrestrial craft were no strangers to the planet.

"What will be different is that the event of October 14 will happen in such a way that it will be undeniable and will open the door to first contact," the being apparently told Quinsey, who was also informed that without the help of extraterrestrials, man would have been unable to progress as far.

But the initial announcement that the federation was en route was made by Goodchild, who recently published a book documenting the messages channelled to her by these cosmic beings.

She said that in her most recent contacts the beings informed her that they come to "help us and our planet move to a new higher vibration of love".

In their message to the "leaders, governors, politicians and all people of Earth", the federation stated that they would be attacked by those who would try to deny their existence.

They were not coming to take over the world or destroy it, but to give people hope so that they would see the Light. Their presence would be televised, but there would be no direct human contact.

The aliens claimed that man had been prepared for their arrival - through the movies.

One blogger questioned whether the Federation of Light was the alien force that Captain Kirk and Mr Spock had to deal with in at least three of the original Star Trek episodes.

Others debated whether this was not part of Nasa's Blue Beam Project, part of which apparently involved a gigantic "space show" consisting of three-dimensional optical holograms sounding the new "god's" voice to mark the start of a new world order.

Yet others debated whether these messages were reminiscent of doomsday cults such as Jim Jones's People's Temple and the Heaven's Gate in which followers committed mass suicide.

The 38 Heaven's Gate followers believed souls would board a space ship hiding in the Hale-Bopp comet in 1997.

In additional communications posted on Goodchild's website, the aliens tell her they are coming to collect those humans who have seen the Light, which some said might explain alien abductions.

Cristo Louw, the founder of South Africa's UFO Resource, said he believed anything was possible and that "vibrations have been happening throughout the history of humankind". While he would not bet money on the aliens arriving on October 14, he did believe it "might be a good thing to get people to focus on something more positive".

"If it happens, it is not unexpected. It is not going to change the fact that these beings are real," he said. "Most people are in survival-mode thinking, so they have not had a chance to think about the deeper questions in life. This might be their chance."

Man, he said, was ready for this visit.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3020423C422115

jaden101
so what happens if October 14th comes and goes without event...they say they got their dates wrong?...they say they didn't specify which year??

i think it would be pretty cool but there's a few things i dont quite get

"galactic federation of light"...they are actually called that?...what are the odds of a species from another part of the universe speaking English?

Alabama in the southern hemisphere???

Deano
well ive always thought we have been visited before in our ancient times and recently. but whether or not they will make it obvious of there existence on oct 14th remains to be seen.

ive heard of this so called federation of light from many people who claims to be able to channel information from them

this was written in march 2004
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_galactic_federation_of_light_first_contact.htm

i doubt nothin will happen

Kovacs86
That's... hilartious. "The Intergalactic Federation of Light". We're all gonna die!

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Kovacs86
That's... hilartious. "The Intergalactic Federation of Light". We're all gonna die!

Dude, do you have nothing better to do?

If you have nothing constructive to add to the topic, don't post...

Seriously...

Magee
Well this will be exciting, see you special few on board the mothership.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Bat Dude

Seriously...

I have plenty to do. More than the guys who spend HOURS reading up/ imagining how we're all slaves to an evil galactic order of giant space lizards led by the United States of America's evil cabal of presidents old-and-new. I just happen to take great amusement from reading these peoples' gullible bullshit.
Why do you spend your precious time reading and bitching about my posts which upset you so? If you find me so annoying, put me on ignore...

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Kovacs86
I have plenty to do. More than the guys who spend HOURS reading up/ imagining how we're all slaves to an evil galactic order of giant space lizards led by the United States of America's evil cabal of presidents old-and-new. I just happen to take great amusement from reading these peoples' gullible bullshit.
Why do you spend your precious time reading and bitching about my posts which upset you so? If you find me so annoying, put me on ignore...

You seemed to be baiting someone to post... I'm assuming you were waiting for Mr Parker?

Anyway, I find it interesting how you tend to NEVER have anything constructive to say in this section (your Batman section posts, however, are quite good) other than making fun of stuff or telling people how stupid they are...

jaden101
You seemed to be baiting someone to post... I'm assuming you were waiting for Mr Parker?

Anyway, I find it interesting how you tend to NEVER have anything constructive to say in this section (your Batman section posts, however, are quite good) other than making fun of stuff or telling people how stupid they are...

and your constructive contribution to this thread is?

Magee
Anyway, I find it interesting how you tend to NEVER have anything constructive to say in this section (your Batman section posts, however, are quite good) other than making fun of stuff or telling people how stupid they are... Welcome to the conspiracy section, laughter is the natural response to 95% of the threads here. I enjoy reading the imaginative theories but beyond the 5 minutes of escapism is there really any thing constructive to say?

Blue_Hefner
They're coming to Alabama ??!! F*ck.

Evil Dead

Seriously...

1. what exactly can someone add that is "constructive" to a thread about mediums (giggle) warning us that the intergalactic federation of light is sending aliens to earth on Oct. 14th?

2. this isn't even a conpiracy thread. need I post the definition of conspiracy? it doesn't involve mediums, that would be fraud, completely different. wrong forum, OTF.

3. I want to know more about this intergalactic federation of light. Why do they speak english? why of "light"? and exactly how many galaxies does this super-power of an alien federation have as members? Humans can't even get people in 1 city together.....these guys are getting everybody on millions possibly billions of planets together in a galaxy. Not only that.......many galaxies.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Magee
Welcome to the conspiracy section, laughter is the natural response to 95% of the threads here. I enjoy reading the imaginative theories but beyond the 5 minutes of escapism is there really any thing constructive to say?

?

Magee
Originally posted by The Great Galen
? ?

jaden101
?

?

Kovacs86

Not really. I come here when I'm bored. The theories are fairly amusing. Some of the people who spout said theories are, however, idiots.

your Batman section posts, however, are quite good

Thank you.

Magee
Originally posted by The Great Galen
?

?

Originally posted by jaden101
? ?! laughing out loud

The Great Galen
?! laughing out loud

? cool

Bicnarok

Mr Parker

co signed. Naw couldnt be me,must be Deano since he is the only one here that believes in all that Lizard stuff.

Magee
Only seven days to go! eek!

Bicnarok

Kovacs86
I'm sure they'll just argue that we didn't notice it...

Deano
i'll laugh my head off if these aliens are lizard like in appearence. to see everyones faces here

Rogue Jedi
If aliens come and are dead set on invasion, I am gonna arm myself to the teeth, board up the windows, and blow away anything I see.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
i'll laugh my head off if these aliens are lizard like in appearence. to see everyones faces here

why?...if they're coming to rid the world of dark forces in government etc then surely they're the exact opposite of what you claim them to be

people don't mock you simply for saying lizard like aliens...because there's not really anything to say that an alien species can't be lizard like

it's the context in which it's argued...things like saying the queen is a lizard and secretly rules the world and that all presidents and prime ministers and kings etc are her puppets

Magee
to see everyones faces here How exactly would you do that? laughing out loud

Bicnarok

Deano
why?...if they're coming to rid the world of dark forces in government etc then surely they're the exact opposite of what you claim them to be

people don't mock you simply for saying lizard like aliens...because there's not really anything to say that an alien species can't be lizard like

it's the context in which it's argued...things like saying the queen is a lizard and secretly rules the world and that all presidents and prime ministers and kings etc are her puppets

they say they are coming to rid the world of dark forces. it could be lies for all we know.

and i never go around saying the queen is a lizard though. thats the point.

david icke has the belief that there are other dimensions and even you would probabyl agree there is. so what if there are other entitys operating on these frequencys and could manipulate our reality? could all these ancient and recent accounts of 'demonic possesion' be nothing more than manipulation by such entitys. why do world leaders goto bohmemian grove every year and do mock human sacrifices to entitys such as moloch? who knows what lies beyond our senses.

im not sayin i believe that..im just saying that if you think about it deeply enough you might come to realise it isnt as insane as it seems . we literally know nothing.

anything is possible

chillmeistergen
And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

Deano
i dont actually wonder nothing

so you dont think there are other dimensions ?

Bicnarok

Evil Dead
i dont actually wonder nothing

so you dont think there are other dimensions ?

there sure are other dimensions.......atleast 11 total. you do, however, realize that a dimension is nothing more than an axial plane of space-time.

Rogue Jedi
So some guy lives in the boonies with his ex ballplayer brother and his son and daughter. Aliens are invading, and instead of buying guns to protect themselves, they make funny aluminum foil hats and wait until the last minute to hide in the basement......then they are saved by WATER........

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
there sure are other dimensions.......atleast 11 total. you do, however, realize that a dimension is nothing more than an axial plane of space-time.

im sure in time it will become more clear. we know still very little

Bicnarok

Deano

Evil Dead

Bicnarok
oOh the "ARRIVAL" is getting closer, how many people actually think something will appear?

Magee
Originally posted by Bicnarok
oOh the "ARRIVAL" is getting closer, how many people actually think something will appear? Of course they will be here, some old lady on the internet said so and I have no reason to doubt her.

Alpha Centauri
Can I just ask a question?

Not to be an ass or whatever, but...what do these people do when it doesn't happen?

Like, you get all those end of the world doomsayers, but what do they do when nothing happens?

Do you not feel ths slightest bit dumb?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
**** aliens.

jaden101
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Can I just ask a question?

Not to be an ass or whatever, but...what do these people do when it doesn't happen?

Like, you get all those end of the world doomsayers, but what do they do when nothing happens?

Do you not feel ths slightest bit dumb?

-AC

they usually say they were not working from the gregorian calendar like every other person on the planet but from some hither-to unknown calendar that only they know about and so it wont happen until exactly a minute after you die.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2dLcPWC8M

research project bluebeam. holographic illusions in the sky

Quiero Mota

3. I want to know more about this intergalactic federation of light. Why do they speak english? why of "light"?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

jaden101
apparently one of the mediums is already distancing herself from her "vision" or whatever you want to call it

i didn't know youtube was a valid research tool

besides NASA's blue beam project that serge monast talked about can go along with his new world order starting in 1985 ramblings as well...

Deano
its not. it just gives you an explanation of what bluebeam is

Badabing

Captain REX
One more day!

Grand-Moff-Gav
I can't wait...

What if they come to recruit Picard?

Magee
14th of October here, Australia are already half way through the 14th so which time zone are these guys using?

jaden101
haha...good point...also...if they are going to be in the southern of our hemispheres...and it's all a NASA blue beam hoax...why would they do it somewhere where only 10-12% of the worlds resides?

Bicnarok

Magee
why would they do it somewhere where only 10-12% of the worlds resides? Hmm maybe they are shy?

I watched the video with that woman talking about this and one thing she said made me laugh. "I'm not saying this will happen I am just passing on the message".

Bicnarok
so the aliens are liars then, or set the alarm wrong

Alpha Centauri
So.

Awk-warrrd.

-AC

Magee
Damn it we didn't believe hard enough.

jaden101
oh well...i'm sure the next alien visitation or doomsday prophecy will be true...Roll on 2012...the only thing that bothers me about it is that the UK will have spent alot of money on the olympics only to have the world end....sheesh...who'd've thunk it?

Bicnarok

Evil Dead

Grand-Moff-Gav
The Mayan calendar is a phenomenal piece of work.

Dunno bout the end of the world thing though...

jaden101
true. let us not forget, also that these Mayans could not forsee the end of their own culture but could the end of the world?

thing is...i don't even believe they did claim to forsee the end of the world...they just ended their calendar at a certain point...no different than the fact that the calendar on an average mobile phone ends at some point

Grand-Moff-Gav
thing is...i don't even believe they did claim to forsee the end of the world...they just ended their calendar at a certain point...no different than the fact that the calendar on an average mobile phone ends at some point

Indeed, very true.

Magee
Damn it we didn't believe hard enough. I was right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VcJ8YGTx4&eurl

jaden101
I was right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VcJ8YGTx4&eurl

laughing ...that audio is hilarious to listen to...what a complete crackpot...

they didn't come because our collective consiousness wasn't ready to accept them...then she goes on to say what it would be like when it is ready....a state of being that humanity wouldn't even need them to come anymore..."pure unconditional love....compassion and acceptance for all...etc etc...surely this negates their alleged reason for coming in the 1st place

you know what says it all..."text comments have been disabled for this video"...hahaha...where's the compassion and understanding for all in that nazi like censorship???

Evil Dead

very true......but that's not what people who usually speak of their calendar say. They say the world will end on Dec. 21 2012 because that is the last day on the Mayan calendar. to which I reply, "the mayan civilization crumbled centuries ago....if they had this forsight, why make a calendar at all knowing their civilization would not be around to use it".

KharmaDog
So...Deano....any thoughts?

Bicnarok
The Mayans like any other ancient culture had a lot of time on their hands, not TV, internet, football etc. So they spent their time looking at stars and making calenders, no wonder they were good at it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.