Namor/Jim Hammond vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cavalier
X-Men (Wolverine, Bone Claws Wolverine, Ultimate Wolverine, Death Wolverine, HoM Wolverine, HCT Wolverine, GotG Wolverine, Earth X Wolverine, AoA Wolverine, The End Wolverine, Wolverine: Snikt! Wolverine)

vs.

Namor and Jim

Who wins?

They fight on a really hot beach.

Mindset
Do the Wolverine's get their guns?

Cavalier
No

namorsubby
laughingno way. this has to be the 2nd most pathetic thing i've seen here.

Cavalier
Originally posted by namorsubby
laughingno way. this has to be the 2nd most pathetic thing i've seen here. Reported for trolling.

namorsubby
jim and namor FTW.

wolverine is short and what not. jim burns things.namor beats things. it would probably be easier to burn/beat a short guy, cause he's short.even alot of short guys.

Red Hulk
jim and namor FTW.

wolverine is short and what not. jim burns things.namor beats things. it would probably be easier to burn/beat a short guy, cause he's short.even alot of short guys. That's not a very good way to decide who wins...

namorsubby
jim and namor FTW.

wolverine is short and what not. jim burns things.namor beats things. it would probably be easier to burn/beat a short guy, cause he's short.even alot of short guys.

Red Hulk
Ah, you posted it again... it must be a good way to decide fights!

namorsubby
i just thought you needed to read it over.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Red Hulk
That's not a very good way to decide who wins... you mind explaining?

Red Hulk
you mind explaining? desidn' a fite baced on sise

It dosnt werk in reel liph or in comiks.

Endrict Nuul
Ubby probably thinks........Namor > Superman. laughing fanboyz he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.