GOM Player

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
I have GOM Player and it's the only program (to my knowledge after countless google searche) that I can use to batch capture from video files. Well I have a DVD of The Crow that I want to batch capture some images from to create a neat .gif of. Well whenever I open the DVD in GOM Player you know how when the DVD menus come up and you can choose from Scene Selections, Play, etc etc? I cannot click any of those buttons with my mouse, I have to use the arrow keys on my computer. Usually when I use GOM Player it works for other video file types but not the DVD file...sad.gif
So I ignore that issue and just use my keyboard arrow keys and go to the area I want to capture but whenever I click Screen Capture from the Control Panel, even though at the top right-hand corner it says 'Saved to the designated folder..' it is not saved in the folder I specified at all. I try using the Advanced Screen Capture button and capturing but when I go to the folder I specified the screen captures to go to they are not there and I am at my wits end with this program.

Any help?

Peach
I don't know, but you can use VLC player to create screencaps from a video. This page explains how to do it in VLC, and yes, it works with DVDs (I've done it before).

Kelly_Bean
Awesome, thank you! big grin

Kelly_Bean
edit

occultdestroyer
Fraps is the best I've used so far.
Here's a link:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_fraps/

Have fun!

Kelly_Bean
Thanks!

Sorry, I forgot all about this thread.

I've saved your link occult so if one of the mods wants to close this they can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.