Juggernaut gets upgraded... God help us all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Cyttorak decides that Juggernaut has not wreaked enough havoc and destruction on this earth, and upgrades his emissary to remove a few of those inconvenient weaknesses that might be holding Juggs back:

- The helmet's immunity to psi is made a innate power of Juggernaut himself. He is now completely immune to mental powers.

- Juggernaut now has the ability to fly with excellent manoeuvrability at speeds up to Mach 30 in atmosphere, 0.5 light speed in space.

- He can teleport instantaneously across hundreds of miles at a time.

- His obscure old magical dimension/space hopping abilities are bumped up. If he gets sent somewhere against his will he can just concentrate and return back to where he came from, like Dorothy with her slippers, only not requiring any slippers.

Cyttorak then orders him to go forth and cut a swathe of unlimited destruction.

In turn, George W. Bush retaliates by calling an emergency press conference: "As self-proclaimed leader of the free world, I hereby order ANYONE AND EVERYONE to TAKE DOWN THE JUGGERNAUT!!!"

Can anybody on God's earth stop Juggernaut now?

fangirl101
Superman Prime.

Philosophía
Marvel Earth ?

The way they handled WWH, and with Juggernaut's upgrades, I don't really see them doing so good ..

golem370
Powerful Magic users could probably do something

Endrict Nuul
Namor wins.

basilisk
Also, like Nightcrawler's *-BAMF-*, Juggernaut's new teleportation power is also accompanied by a distinctive sound. In this case it is a BOING, kind of like in 'I Dream of Jeannie' only much louder.

I'm mentioning it because using it repeatedly during fights it would really start to annoy his opponents and help give Juggernaut the edge.

I see Sentry, Thor, WWH, Strange, Ghost Rider, Apoc, Magneto, Red Hulk, Wolverine etc all taking their turn at throwing down against him.

Doctor-Alvis
Doctor Strange, still.

Harbinger
Storm. Easily.

basilisk
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman Prime.

An interesting choice if Marvel earth can get hold of him. But I'm not sure if either could put down the other, and Prime could be just as much trouble for earth as Juggs is.

Originally posted by golem370
Powerful Magic users could probably do something

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Doctor Strange, still.

Juggs has shown excellent resistance to magic, and has dealt with Strange before...

Originally posted by Harbinger
Storm. Easily.

Damn, I always forget about Storm!!

occultdestroyer
The Spectre

golem370
Mister Fantastic/w prep time

fangirl101
Shatter Star give's his sword to Makkari who proceeds to carve Juggy up into pieces.

Endrict Nuul
Leech and Midnighter.

basilisk
Originally posted by fangirl101
Shatter Star give's his sword to Makkari who proceeds to carve Juggy up into pieces.

Hmm. That might work on the old Juggs. The new one might teleport away or fly 20 feet up to heal.

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Leech and Midnighter.

Can Leech do anything to Juggs?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by basilisk

Can Leech do anything to Juggs?

Not sure, this is a iffy one imo. Because Leech can cancel out superpowers. But I am not sure if it will work on the power from the Gem. Can someone clear this up please?

Enyalus
Dr. Strange summons Arioch. The end.

Enyalus
Leech's powers don't work on magic, do they?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Leech's powers don't work on magic, do they?

Dunno...I am waiting for a expert to post.

golem370
I thought Leech's powers only worked on mutants.

Endrict Nuul
I thought Leech's powers only worked on mutants.

Not anymore..

golem370
If this was really in a comic book the heros would fight him until Mister Fantastic came up with a plan

Enyalus
If this was really in a comic book the heros would fight him until Mister Fantastic came up with a plan

That tactic worked so well in World War Hulk.

Endrict Nuul
Reed could just bfr him to another planet.....whistle shifty

golem370
He can fly in this thread.

basilisk
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Reed could just bfr him to another planet.....whistle shifty

He can fly in this thread.

And don't forget he also has an amped version of his old dimension jump abilities that allows him to return to his place of origin if he is BFR'd.

golem370
How about blocking his magical powers like Thor did then Hulk tearing his head off before he regained them.

Enyalus
Cytorrak's Magical Powers > Thor's....

Or at least, they should.

golem370
Thor has done it before.

allen4
World War Hulk in absolute Worldbreaker destruction mode+Amped with Celestians War armor+Celestians Sword................ shifty

Redlineshifter
Batman w/20 minutes prep.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Redlineshifter
Batman w/20 minutes prep.shit Fixed*

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Harbinger
Storm. Easily.

What is Storm going to do to Cain? She can't even beat regular Cain.

Wei Phoenix
Thor has done it before.

The only time Thor ever really took it to Cain was when he sealed off his powers and even then he still couldn't KO Cain. If both of them use their powers and Thor doesn't seal his off then Cain should win.

illadelph12
Cyttorak decides that Juggernaut has not wreaked enough havoc and destruction on this earth, and upgrades his emissary to remove a few of those inconvenient weaknesses that might be holding Juggs back:

- The helmet's immunity to psi is made a innate power of Juggernaut himself. He is now completely immune to mental powers.

- Juggernaut now has the ability to fly with excellent manoeuvrability at speeds up to Mach 30 in atmosphere, 0.5 light speed in space.

- He can teleport instantaneously across hundreds of miles at a time.

- His obscure old magical dimension/space hopping abilities are bumped up. If he gets sent somewhere against his will he can just concentrate and return back to where he came from, like Dorothy with her slippers, only not requiring any slippers.

Cyttorak then orders him to go forth and cut a swathe of unlimited destruction.

In turn, George W. Bush retaliates by calling an emergency press conference: "As self-proclaimed leader of the free world, I hereby order ANYONE AND EVERYONE to TAKE DOWN THE JUGGERNAUT!!!"

Can anybody on God's earth stop Juggernaut now?

Dubya solos Juggs with the Power Ineptitude and the Decider Force, and then he crashes the economy of the Crimson Cosmos and forecloses on Cyttorak, forcing him to take a sub-prime loan from Dormammu, which Cytorrak defaults on.

Dubya then loans Dormammu $700 billion to cover the losses from the loan to Cytorrak, but still allows Dormammu to collect on the debt, destroying Cytorrak's credit score and hopes of ever owning a dimension again.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by illadelph12
Dubya solos Juggs with the Power Ineptitude and the Decider Force, and then he crashes the economy of the Crimson Cosmos and forecloses on Cyttorak, forcing him to take a sub-prime loan from Dormammu, which Cytorrak defaults on.

Dubya then loans Dormammu $700 billion to cover the losses from the loan to Cytorrak, but still allows Dormammu to collect on the debt, destroying Cytorrak's credit score and hopes of ever owning a dimension again.

Who are you? How did you find out the secret plan? How did you find the only way to stop The Juggernaut?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The only time Thor ever really took it to Cain was when he sealed off his powers and even then he still couldn't KO Cain. If both of them use their powers and Thor doesn't seal his off then Cain should win.

Thor used his hammer to encircle the building in which they fought, cancelling out some of Cytorrak's enchantment, so his forcefield was down, and his durabilty was reduced (from totally invulnerable to normal class 100 durability) Juggy still had his full strength, but Thor's punches could now hurt him, and Thor was on the verge of knocking Cain out, when Thor's hammer, Mjolner, returned to him as 60 seconds had elapsed, and he would've turned back to Eric Masterson if it hadn't. Without the 60 second restriction, Thor could knock Cain out in the same scenario

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Thor used his hammer to encircle the building in which they fought, cancelling out some of Cytorrak's enchantment, so his forcefield was down, and his durabilty was reduced (from totally invulnerable to normal class 100 durability) Juggy still had his full strength, but Thor's punches could now hurt him, and Thor was on the verge of knocking Cain out, when Thor's hammer, Mjolner, returned to him as 60 seconds had elapsed, and he would've turned back to Eric Masterson if it hadn't. Without the 60 second restriction, Thor could knock Cain out in the same scenario

But he didn't, obviously Cain can withstand his punches for a minute and it'll never be for more than a minute with the 60 seconds rule. Don't get me wrong, Thor is the better fighter of the two, but Cain's durability trumps his fighting skills. Like I said that if he doesn't seal off his powers then Thor really can't hurt him, seal it off then Cain is in trouble unless he stepped his H2H game up.

llagrok
But he didn't, obviously Cain can withstand his punches for a minute and it'll never be for more than a minute with the 60 seconds rule. Don't get me wrong, Thor is the better fighter of the two, but Cain's durability trumps his fighting skills. Like I said that if he doesn't seal off his powers then Thor really can't hurt him, seal it off then Cain is in trouble unless he stepped his H2H game up.

After that incident Thor has been capable of using lightning without his hammer though.

Wei Phoenix
Lightning is going to do nothing to Cain.

BUSTER1

If the 60 second rule isn't in effect, and I don't think it is anymore, Thor would have more than a minute to pound on Juggernaut, and could knock him out

tkitna
Squirrel Girl easily

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by illadelph12

I think Il has the best plan so far xD

Doctor-Alvis
Juggs has shown excellent resistance to magic, and has dealt with Strange before...
Not really. Magic is one of Juggernaut's main weaknesses and all his interactions with Strange I can think of involve them working together.

Knowsbleed33
Spite. She was always able to give Juggs a renob.

Mindset
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If the 60 second rule isn't in effect, and I don't think it is anymore, Thor would have more than a minute to pound on Juggernaut, and could knock him out I could be wrong, but I thought Thor could only block out Cytorrak's enchantment because he wasn't strong enough, not because he would transform into a human after a minute.

Knowsbleed33
That 60 second thing didn't even work.

Xplosive
It would be hard to stop him (even for a combined team). Known teams on Earth wouldn't help. Even if powerful villains and heroes would combine, it would be hard to hurt that Juggernaut.
The best would be by some individual who is simply more powerful.
Doctor Strange would be an option before. Now, if someone with Earth origins would interfere, let's say WPOTC or if they would convince Scarlet Witch to help.

skygunner41
dubya figure speech > amped juggernaut

leonheartmm
dr strange
genis vell
sentry
wanda
cable
bring onslaught back
rune king thor

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Mindset
I could be wrong, but I thought Thor could only block out Cytorrak's enchantment because he wasn't strong enough, not because he would transform into a human after a minute.

When Thor shared his body with Eric Masterson, he would turn back to Masterson if separated from his hammer for more than 1 minute. It was the same when Thor shared his body with Dr.Don Blake

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dr strange
genis vell
sentry
wanda
cable
bring onslaught back
rune king thor

Genis isn't from Earth. Juggs is immune to psychic attacks, so Cable and Onslaught wouldn't be viable options.

Now, RK Thor would probably be able to do the trick. But current Thor, I don't think so. sad

golem370
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That 60 second thing didn't even work.

It would work if Thor has help.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dr strange
genis vell
sentry
wanda
cable
bring onslaught back
rune king thor

What is Sentry going to do?

I love cable but I don't think he is going to do anything in this situation

Cain will rape Onslaught 10/10. Everyone knows the Onslaught saga PISsed on Cain with a hint of CIS

RKT is debatable.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Mindset
I could be wrong, but I thought Thor could only block out Cytorrak's enchantment because he wasn't strong enough, not because he would transform into a human after a minute.

as someone else noted above, the 60 second time limit was an old weakness of Thor's that got removed. Anything longer than 60 seconds away from the hammer and he'd turn human.

Current Thor doesn't have this problem.

Cutting him off from cyttorak's power to make him human, then Thor unleashing an unholy amount of whoopass would most certainly kill juggs.

Edit: here's one. Doom uses the mind switch technique (which is not TECHNICALLY a psi power, as doom is not a psionic) to switch bodies with cain.

alternatively, Doom can powersteal Juggs' abilities, or time travel back before he gained the gem and kill him while he's still human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.