jedi brute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
how skilled were a jedi brute with a double balded lightsaber and how strong where there in physical strength

Lord Knightfa11
what's a jedi brute?? >.>

Fan Skywalker
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
what's a jedi brute?? >.>
I think he means the blue guys from the ROTS vidoe game that were defending the temple. these guys

Null ARC Avis
They are like Darth Maul x 10000000000 awesome! they can kill all!!!

Captain REX
Ugh, I hated fighting those guys...

Dark-Jaxx
I seriously laughed my friggin ass off when I read this thread. haermm

A Jedi Brute was so skilled with his saber that he was able to make precise cuts that were so precise they could slice through reality, and if he cut through the right strands that held it together, the very fabric of reality would collapse on itself.

A Jedi Brute is physically able to to move entire galaxies under physical strength alone, and could move them across the universe if he wanted to.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I seriously laughed my friggin ass off when I read this thread. haermm

A Jedi Brute was so skilled with his saber that he was able to make precise cuts that were so precise they could slice through reality, and if he cut through the right strands that held it together, the very fabric of reality would collapse on itself.

A Jedi Brute is physically able to to move entire galaxies under physical strength alone, and could move them across the universe if he wanted to.

So, like me, but with upper body strength?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
So, like me, but with upper body strength?

No, like you, but not weak, pathetic, and lonely. 131

stick out tongue

Null ARC Avis
owned

Lord Knightfa11
nub game mechanics arent cannon wtf is 'hulk' doing on the jedi council?

beast1234
where they skilled in martial arts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.