No powers, H2H only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Batman

vs

Gladiator

vs

Wonder Woman

vs

Elektra

vs

Lady Shiva

h2h only
no powers
no weapons

snyper1982
Batman...

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator or WW.

Philosophía
Batman or Shiva.

Wei Phoenix
how is batman going to hurt Gladiator who really shouldn't even be in this match because in order for him not to use powers he must be like some type of vegetable.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
how is batman going to hurt Gladiator who really shouldn't even be in this match because in order for him not to use powers he must be like some type of vegetable.

Dude, just follow the rules... He said no powers. So we assume he has no powers. How hard is that to follow?

fangirl101
Batman then Shiva

Wei Phoenix
but his strength and stuff is apart of his powers and he would have to have no confidence at all for him to follow these rules. His strength and skill is all dependant on his confidence, without that then he is useless in this fight. If he absolutely has to have no confidence or anything then he is useless fodder in this match.

Priest
Bat Kick.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
but his strength and stuff is apart of his powers and he would have to have no confidence at all for him to follow these rules. His strength and skill is all dependant on his confidence, without that then he is useless in this fight. If he absolutely has to have no confidence or anything then he is useless fodder in this match.

I understand all of that. It is handicapping him for this match. Superman's strength and speed are all part of his powers as well, but sometimes people like to see weaker characters get a win, so they neuter the more powerful ones... Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, because if you have to start stripping away power from one character, that says a lot about who would win in a fight...

In this instance though, it makes a little more sense as they are just wanting to compare H2H skill against other characters. If Gladz had his strength and speed, he doesn't need to have any real skill at H2H, he can just use his strength and speed and overpower the others. Gladz is an imperial guard, so I am assuming his skills are competent. Just not on the level of Batman.

snyper1982
I would say Bats, Elektra, Shiva,Ww, then Gladz.

tsscls
Shiva-Batman-WW
not much wiggle room there though.

vansonbee
Lady Shiva
Elektra
Batman
Wonder Woman
Gladiator

THIS IS MY FVCKING POWER LIST.
TOP AND DOWN! sick
EVERYONE ELSE LIST IS INVALID

Acrosurge
I think either Batman or Lady Shiva takes this. The rest are very good, but their powersets are integrated into their H2H skill. Therefore, they wouldn't be as experienced at fighting with human level stats as Batman.

tkitna
Originally posted by tsscls
Shiva-Batman-WW
not much wiggle room there though.

I agree

horrorwolf
Batman runs away with this.

Badabing
Batman wins! durband

guy222
batman

srankmissingnin
Does Lady Shiva's move reading ability count as a power?

If no then

Elektra
Shiva
Batman

If yes then

Elektra
Batman
Shiva

Dark-Jaxx
Batman without powers has hurt Solomon Grundy and Darkseid. 131

Stoic
Elektra, or Shiva.

Sasaraixx
Shiva - Followed by Batman/WW

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
Elektra, or Shiva. Shiva and then Elektra stick out tongue

Warrior18
I'm going to go with Batman or Elektra if Shiva's mind reading is classed as a power.

Battlehammer
elektra

psy_blade
Originally posted by Warrior18
I'm going to go with Batman or Elektra if Shiva's mind reading is classed as a power.

no mind reading

Silent Guardian
Wonderwoman

Enyalus
Batman or Gladiator.

namorsubby
batman has said wonderwoman is the most skilled fighter on earth i believe.

oh and elektra isn't beating shiva or batman h2h.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.