Punisher vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Both have been hired to kill the other...who will succeed?

Philosophía
King Mungi pwnage in 3,2,1 ..

Wei Phoenix
battle at day or night?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
battle at day or night? not specified.

both are given assignments to hunt the other down. When they each choose to go on the attack is up to them.

norrinradd43
I don't think the day/night thing is significant anymore for MK but he still wins

Phantom Zone
Not to sure to be quite honest.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not to sure to be quite honest. that's not a valid response

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's not a valid response

Haha gimmie a break! Sorry I really don't know how good MK is, hes certainly not stupid and has more money than Punisher. Well in the marvel knights series Punisher actually seemed to be better at prep but marvel knights is not canon...but some characters are as good as 616 counterparts others are not. Punisher is not that good at h2h for starters but thats it.

SevenShackles
moon knight cuts his face off =D
MK FTW.

BruceSkywalker
Marc Spector ftw

Warrior18
Have the two fought before?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Warrior18
Have the two fought before?

3 times.

Warrior18
3 times.

What was the outcome?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Warrior18
What was the outcome?

stalemate.

Warrior18
stalemate.

Cheers for the info.

Darth Martin
Hired? Meaning prep? Meaning Punisher takes it. evil face

TheGame17
Current MK Sux! atleast during the civil war. i saw nothing remotely impressive about him.
Punisher 7/10

-K-M-
Past 2-3 issues of MK he has been doing big things, such as getting the better of the Thunderbolts and choking out Swordsman

jgiant
Frank and him have fought before at a stalemate and they both didn't go all the way, I believe frank has more iron will, determination and experience that will ultimately overcome MK. Only way to settle this is the current grittier versions of the characters goin at it.

namorsubby
moonknight IMO.......but just according to stats.

Starscream M
Originally posted by namorsubby
moonknight IMO.......but just according to stats. thats a bad way to decide things though

-K-M-
Don't doubt MK's willpower, he has more "heart" then Thing (Thing was crippled with pain, while MK suffering from the same attack willed through it and saved the day) and he actually willed himself to walk after he was paraylzed

namorsubby
Originally posted by Starscream M
thats a bad way to decide things though i know... that"s why i made sure i mentioned what i was basing it on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.