S03E04 - I Am Become Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Seeing a future where nearly everyone has abilities, a world destined for destruction, Peter resolves to prevent this earth-shattering end -- whatever the cost -- and so takes on a dark, unwieldy ability to save the world -- gambling that it won't destroy him and everything he loves first. After allowing Angela's half of "the formula" to be stolen, Hiro and Ando set out to uncover the identity of the Villain who hired Daphne -- and must consult with the person who knows these rogues best Adam Monroe. After the bloodbath at the bank, H.R.G. resolves to get rid of his new partner. Meanwhile, determined to be a hero, Claire hits the road after one of the Villains from H.R.G.'s old files. Suresh gives in to impulse. Linderman and Molly return in unexpected manners. A new romance ignites between two Heroes.

I Am Become Death Preview

rs5Zc_hTpQk

Discuss...

S_D_J
So well see Adam next episode? hmm

I know most people don't like how Sylar it's being written this season, but seeing him the kitchen with Mr. Muggles is funny big grin

Mairuzu
I am becoming* ?

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I am becoming* ?

It is "I Am Become Death" erm

guess we have to wait to see the episode to know why it's called like that

Mairuzu
haha, weird

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by S_D_J
It is "I Am Become Death" erm

guess we have to wait to see the episode to know why it's called like that

It's a quote from the Bhagavad Gita that Oppenheimer used at the first nuclear bomb test.

Peter explodes?

Entity
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
It's a quote from the Bhagavad Gita that Oppenheimer used at the first nuclear bomb test.

Peter explodes? I believe its just referring to the Heroes's condition itself. How humans developing powers is going to destroy the world. Probably also more directly related to how Mohinder and/or Hiro have caused this by the release of information granting anyone abilities.

I also believe it has to do with what Claire's become after what happened to her with Sylar. In 4 years she's probably gotten to the point she believes all people with abilities are corrupt and need to be stopped or rather put down. Including the ones she loves. Especially the most powerful of them!

The Sylar things either probably an illusion of some sorts either being created by Sylar or Peter somehow or he's just straight up had his mind ****ed with seeing as if he really is immortal now its about the only way left to contain him. In that case it would make sense that Bennett would want to keep him close by.

And I still say there's something else up with Future Peter! Something about him just isn't sitting right with me.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Peter explodes?

Didn't know that

You learned something everyday smile

Blue_Hefner
Nathan marries Tracy?? o_O What happened to his wife?

Wolfie
My jaw dropped at the end of this episode when Adam woke up.

I found something kinda weird in this though. When Nathan walks in and kicks Claire out so he could talk to Peter, Claire and the Haitian both leave. But Peter's scars are still on his chest. At first I thought the Haitian was still close enough to stop Peter's abilities but then he started using his other abilities. A small plothole but not a big deal.
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Nathan marries Tracy?? o_O What happened to his wife?
I don't think they ever made up. Nathan sobered up but I don't remember anything about his wife taking him back.

Mairuzu
Wow.... such a great episode... wow

Prime#
This was a really good episode despite the major plot holes

1. Sylar and Peter could have easily overpowerred Claire, Daphne and Knox.

2. A bullet in the back of the head can kill Claire and Pete but a nuclear explosion from point blank can't?

Captain REX
I'm not sure why that is, but the nuclear explosions just don't seem to disintegrate regenerative heroes (or villains, now). Perhaps they have an increased durability against such things?

Great episode, though definitely had that uncomfortable feel of being the soon-to-be apocalyptic future.

Captain REX
Oh, another thing. This episode confirms that Sylar retained his powers from before his experience with the Virus, having shown off his ability to use induced radioactivity by blowing up Costa Verde. It had been going around that he had lost them and had to start over, but not so.

starlock
Might be the best episode so far.......very good pacing and only a couple of gripes

Entity
Well personally I completely disagree. Almost all of this show was crap IMO. And ALLOT! of it just didn't really make any damn sense.

About the only good to come out of it was Adam's return and Peter got 2 of the last 3 abilities I've always wanted him to have. Sylar's original ability and super speed. While I like this it also greatly brothers me due to the fact that if Knox's fear power can also translate to increasing the strength of all his powers then Peter's basically completely untouchable to anyone except the Haitian and he even showed he could deal with him the old fashion way. Trash can lid, or what ever it was, to the head lol

Seriously thou the show really disappointed me allot. It's starting to get to the point where if there's not some more good plot value and not just doing things to do them and allot less plot holes with their own continuity and just making sense of thing I'm about to just let it go. I've got other very funny stuff I could be watching on Monday nights that I miss because of this.

Something else that bothers me, in 5 years Molly hasn't appeared to age at all. And those puberty years things change allot. I remember watching Riddick with my brother and he was saying it was bullshit that Jack had changed that much in 6 years. Then I reminded him of how much changed between 12 to 18. Also in that amount of time and at that age she's already met and settled down with Daphne and started considering her as her mother? I've known my stepfather since I was 8 and while I do consider him my dad by all means I still call him by his name and are relationship took allot more than 5 years to get to that point. but maybe thats just me.

Mairuzu
Are you Molly? stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Entity
Well personally I completely disagree. Almost all of this show was crap IMO. And ALLOT! of it just didn't really make any damn sense.

About the only good to come out of it was Adam's return and Peter got 2 of the last 3 abilities I've always wanted him to have. Sylar's original ability and super speed. While I like this it also greatly brothers me due to the fact that if Knox's fear power can also translate to increasing the strength of all his powers then Peter's basically completely untouchable to anyone except the Haitian and he even showed he could deal with him the old fashion way. Trash can lid, or what ever it was, to the head lol

Seriously thou the show really disappointed me allot. It's starting to get to the point where if there's not some more good plot value and not just doing things to do them and allot less plot holes with their own continuity and just making sense of thing I'm about to just let it go. I've got other very funny stuff I could be watching on Monday nights that I miss because of this.

Something else that bothers me, in 5 years Molly hasn't appeared to age at all. And those puberty years things change allot. I remember watching Riddick with my brother and he was saying it was bullshit that Jack had changed that much in 6 years. Then I reminded him of how much changed between 12 to 18. Also in that amount of time and at that age she's already met and settled down with Daphne and started considering her as her mother? I've known my stepfather since I was 8 and while I do consider him my dad by all means I still call him by his name and are relationship took allot more than 5 years to get to that point. but maybe thats just me.

Im glad im not the only one. I still got no idea where this show is headed. Why are they trying to get the formula back when Mohinder already discovered one? Why would they give Sylar's ability to Peter? Didnt he just get all other abilities by getting close to other heroes? Better yet, by doing so, he dont have the hunger that comes from Sylar's powers.

Then they supposedly travel to this horrific future but it didnt look horrific to me. They couldve shown terrorits mutants or something to make that future so horrific.

Shouldnt Peter have the Haitian's power by now? Therefore be able to cancel it. The trash can lid to the head was funny.

As for Molly, I was thinking the same thing. It didnt made sense at all. Then U have Nikki/Tracy who we learn is 1 of 3. To me that means that they'll kill Tracy by the end of the season and introduce Barbara ( I believe thats what the DR said) in season 3. Very original!

I started watching Prison Break online because Heroes is at the same time lot but now I decided to do it the other way around. Heroes can wait until the next day. I was expecting a lot more for this season but we have seen everything already (end of the world, the company, Sylar, time travel, Adam). If Heroes is a recycled version of The X-men (imo) then they have over 40 years of material available to them to reshape to their liking but they are still doing the same crap as season one.

Mairuzu
OH and another thing, Molly called her by her name when she returned from the explosion, she didnt say "mom"

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im glad im not the only one. I still got no idea where this show is headed. Why are they trying to get the formula back when Mohinder already discovered one? Why would they give Sylar's ability to Peter? Didnt he just get all other abilities by getting close to other heroes? Better yet, by doing so, he dont have the hunger that comes from Sylar's powers.

Then they supposedly travel to this horrific future but it didnt look horrific to me. They couldve shown terrorits mutants or something to make that future so horrific.

Shouldnt Peter have the Haitian's power by now? Therefore be able to cancel it. The trash can lid to the head was funny.

As for Molly, I was thinking the same thing. It didnt made sense at all. Then U have Nikki/Tracy who we learn is 1 of 3. To me that means that they'll kill Tracy by the end of the season and introduce Barbara ( I believe thats what the DR said) in season 3. Very original!

I started watching Prison Break online because Heroes is at the same time lot but now I decided to do it the other way around. Heroes can wait until the next day. I was expecting a lot more for this season but we have seen everything already (end of the world, the company, Sylar, time travel, Adam). If Heroes is a recycled version of The X-men (imo) then they have over 40 years of material available to them to reshape to their liking but they are still doing the same crap as season one. Mohinders formula isnt the correct one.. from the looks of him it should be obvious

Peter needs sylars ability to understand the formula, peter doesn't know how to control his powers, sometimes they just come randomly
so sylar taught peter how to use it i guess...

Its a horrific future because the world is going to explode.. that sounds pretty horrific to me.

I don't think Peter is able to get the Haitians power since the Haitians power negates all other powers around him, including peters power to copy abilities for his own use. MAke sense?

I, unlike some people, really liked this episode a lot, it was the best so far.

I'm looking forward to see what happens with sylar and peter.

I just want to know, whats up with that guy giving Matt the power to see the future?? thats what im confused about..

celestialdemon
It was easily the best episode so far, but I of course still had my gripes.

Why was future Peter dead from gunshots and not able to come back, yet the "real" Peter came back from a nuclear blast?

Why was the standoff with Sylar and Peter even a big deal? Peter could have froze time and beat the hell out of all of them. Or Sylar could have punked Knox the way he did at the bank. On another note, you would think Knox would be terrified of Sylar since Sylar treated him like a child.

The African guy gave Matt his powers? WTF?

Where was Sylar after the explosion? He has the power to heal, and like what happened to Peter, he should have been able to recover from the explosion almost instantly.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by celestialdemon

Why was future Peter dead from gunshots and not able to come back, yet the "real" Peter came back from a nuclear blast? The Haitian

Why was the standoff with Sylar and Peter even a big deal? Peter could have froze time and beat the hell out of all of them. Or Sylar could have punked Knox the way he did at the bank. On another note, you would think Knox would be terrified of Sylar since Sylar treated him like a child. Well.. the way i see it, i dont think sylar wanted to throw him around all over the place with his son there hiding

Exactly, this is the only problem i have...

Where was Sylar after the explosion? He has the power to heal, and like what happened to Peter, he should have been able to recover from the explosion almost instantly. Probably ran away erm

who knows.. they are trying to change this future anyways

celestialdemon
The Haitian

They were laying down right next to each other. How could one revive and not the other?

Well.. the way i see it, i dont think sylar wanted to throw him around all over the place with his son there hiding

He didn't have to. He could just hold him in place like he did before.

Probably ran away erm

And just left Peter there?

starlock
What made some think the African man gave Matt his powers? did i miss something?

Blue_Hefner
Maybe Future Peter never got Claire's power. :/ Anyways, Daphne is Molly's mom?? o_O

celestialdemon
Originally posted by starlock
What made some think the African man gave Matt his powers? did i miss something?

Something happened, because Matt was able to see the future, and his eyes went all white the way the African's did.

celestialdemon
Maybe Future Peter never got Claire's power. :/ Anyways, Daphne is Molly's mom?? o_O

Peter has had Claire's power since season 1. If present Peter has it, future Peter does, too.

Mairuzu
They were laying down right next to each other. How could one revive and not the other?

He didn't have to. He could just hold him in place like he did before.

And just left Peter there? Maybe we'll see more in the comics? no idea

but im sure peter healed after the explosion in the explosion spot. And they probably knocked him out and put him in the room

Captain REX
I am sure the explosion probably knocked out Peter, since he was not the one exploding.

As for Future Peter not healing... he did not regenerate because the Haitian was there at first, but perhaps it was because the bullets stayed in after the lack of regeneration! Unless Claire finished him off-screen with that shot to the head she was talking about.

So sad with Sylar having his son killed...

I have a theory about Matt. I forget who said it in the show, but whatever the mind controls, Matt controls (in reference the nightmare ability and sending commands). Perhaps it is possible that Matt can access and use mental abilities of others? Like precognition.

Mairuzu
You mean using other peoples powers by accessing their minds?

that would be interesting...

another thing, Sylars son was named Noah... like Noah bennett

wouldn't it be trippy if that was actually Noah himself but someone turned him into a kid by using their power stick out tongue

haha, would be funny no?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Captain REX

As for Future Peter not healing... he did not regenerate because the Haitian was there at first, but perhaps it was because the bullets stayed in after the lack of regeneration! Unless Claire finished him off-screen with that shot to the head she was talking about.

Still doesn't make sense. Future Peter shouldn't be able to die. Remember, Adam was locked up in the Company for 30 years. He told Peter if the Company could figure out a way to kill him, they would have. It doesn't make sense that in all that time, they wouldn't have thought of using the Haitian to try the same thing.

Blue_Hefner
Peter has had Claire's power since season 1. If present Peter has it, future Peter does, too.

Why does Future Peter have a scar then?

celestialdemon

That hasn't been explained yet.

S_D_J
Mohinders formula isnt the correct one.. from the looks of him it should be obvious

Peter needs Sylar's ability to understand the formula, peter doesn't know how to control his powers, sometimes they just come randomly
so Sylar taught peter how to use it i guess...

Its a horrific future because the world is going to explode.. that sounds pretty horrific to me.

I don't think Peter is able to get the Haitians power since the Haitians power negates all other powers around him, including peters power to copy abilities for his own use. MAke sense?

I, unlike some people, really liked this episode a lot, it was the best so far.

I'm looking forward to see what happens with sylar and peter.

I just want to know, whats up with that guy giving Matt the power to see the future?? thats what im confused about..

yep, Mohinder's formula isn't the right one, it should be obvious since he pretty much left the recorder in the same spot for 4 years... Someone else is putting together the formula, the same one that's using Daphne to get them, we should see more in the next episodes

It looks to me Peter has had Sylar's formula but was never able to use it, until Gabriel showed him how... well actually just told him what to do, since Peter fixed the watch in his first try... I still don't understand why he needs it though

the terrible future is the same one Future Peter/Gabriel painted, the same one Hiro's sees when he gets killed by Ando... I guess

why doe the future like blowing up?... honestly...

Why was future Peter dead from gunshots and not able to come back, yet the "real" Peter came back from a nuclear blast?

Why was the standoff with Sylar and Peter even a big deal? Peter could have froze time and beat the hell out of all of them. Or Sylar could have punked Knox the way he did at the bank. On another note, you would think Knox would be terrified of Sylar since Sylar treated him like a child.

Where was Sylar after the explosion? He has the power to heal, and like what happened to Peter, he should have been able to recover from the explosion almost instantly.

I'm guessing Matt just access the ability, since it's all in the brain... but still.

Probably Sylar was also captured by Claire/New company, but they didn't want Sylar, they wanted Peter... besides I don't think they said Sylar died... and Peter was probably knocked out, but he didn't need to regenerate, he was completely perfect when he woke up

Still doesn't make sense. Future Peter shouldn't be able to die. Remember, Adam was locked up in the Company for 30 years. He told Peter if the Company could figure out a way to kill him, they would have. It doesn't make sense that in all that time, they wouldn't have thought of using the Haitian to try the same thing.
they know how to kill them, Claire said so herself, a bullet to the head should do it (granted the bullet is never removed) remember Peter with the piece of glass, Claire with the stick?
Future Peter probably didn't regenerate, because the Haitian was there, and Claire could have just shoot him in the head and that's it

He can make the scar disappear/reappear, maybe he just decided to left it there as a reminder... some sort of self penitence or something, besides it just makes him look cool.

It was a better episode than the others, but still lacking... I feel like rushing through many things, leaving plot holes. I know Season 2 was slow, and they wanted to change that, but this is overkill

I'm dissapointed with the show so far. I'm actually inclined to watch Terminator instead of Heroes... ( I watch it on tuesdays, as well as Prison Break)... but probably not stick out tongue

Mairuzu

the terrible future is the same one Future Peter/Gabriel painted, the same one Hiro's sees when he gets killed by Ando... I guess

why doe the future like blowing up?... honestly...
Haha, its only the second time!

i mean, what else can possibly be AS bad? stick out tongue

but damn.. someone has the power to blow up earth? assuming thats how earth ends up blowing up...

celestialdemon

Probably Sylar was also captured by Claire/New company, but they didn't want Sylar, they wanted Peter... besides I don't think they said Sylar died... and Peter was probably knocked out, but he didn't need to regenerate, he was completely perfect when he woke up

That's the thing. Sylar should have recovered before all of them. Once he did, the only ones who would have been alive were Peter, Sylar, and Claire. There's no way she should have been able to capture both of them.

they know how to kill them, Claire said so herself, a bullet to the head should do it (granted the bullet is never removed) remember Peter with the piece of glass, Claire with the stick?
Future Peter probably didn't regenerate, because the Haitian was there, and Claire could have just shoot him in the head and that's it

Could be, but if she blew his brains out, then I would have liked to have seen some evidence of it. You would think a bullet to the brain would be nothing to someone who could survive a nuclear explosion.

I don't see her being able to calculate shooting a bullet in his brain so perfectly that it stays lodged into the back of it.

S_D_J
we don't know for sure, we never saw the back of his head... just like the piece of glass, Nobody saw it.... Until Nathan felt it and removed it.
Something stuck in there does the trick, no matter if the haitian's there or not, as long as something is there, it won't regenerate.
It takes sometime for the bullets to come off, as we saw with Sylar when Bennet shot him. Maybe the bullets stayed in Peter killing him, while the Haitian's around, they won't come off, so they have plenty of time to shoot him or do something to his head, once does done, the haitian could just leave and the regenerating power won't be triggered, no matter what... so the bullet in his chest stay, as well as the scars

About Sylar, he could have escape, but it doesn't really matter, since we don't care about him in that particular story, it was all about Peter... besides, like I said, they're rushing through it and there's no time to explain much, so many things have left aside, overlooked or barely glimpsed erm

celestialdemon
we don't know for sure, we never saw the back of his head... just like the piece of glass, Nobody saw it.... Until Nathan felt it and removed it.
Something stuck in there does the trick, no matter if the haitian's there or not, as long as something is there, it won't regenerate.
It takes sometime for the bullets to come off, as we saw with Sylar when Bennet shot him. Maybe the bullets stayed in Peter killing him, while the Haitian's around, they won't come off, so they have plenty of time to shoot him or do something to his head, once does done, the haitian could just leave and the regenerating power won't be triggered, no matter what... so the bullet in his chest stay, as well as the scars

About Sylar, he could have escape, but it doesn't really matter, since we don't care about him in that particular story, it was all about Peter... besides, like I said, they're rushing through it and there's no time to explain much, so many things have left aside, overlooked or barely glimpsed erm

Sadly, it's stuff that needs to be explained or else it breaks continuity with the rest of the story. The only ones capable of surviving Sylar's explosion were Sylar, Peter, and Claire. There's no way in hell Claire can take either one of them on her own, much less both of them. Yet, she catches Peter.

When Peter had the glass stuck in his head, we were made aware that it was keeping him from coming back, just like the stick was with Claire. When Claire shot Peter, she shot him just in the chest. The only reason he stayed down was because the Haitian was there. When he was dead on the table, there was nothing sticking into the back of his head that was stopping him from regenerating, nor was anything ever hinted at being there. If Claire shot him in the back of the head after he went down, then the bullet would have damaged the front of his face as well.

razor4life
Btw to the person that said the Haitians powers could not be taken. That is incorrect. As we have seen if the Haitian is knocked out his power shuts down. During this period I guess they can tinker around with his brain. Maybe u need to be conscious though i dunno.

Mairuzu
Sadly, it's stuff that needs to be explained or else it breaks continuity with the rest of the story. The only ones capable of surviving Sylar's explosion were Sylar, Peter, and Claire. There's no way in hell Claire can take either one of them on her own, much less both of them. Yet, she catches Peter.

When Peter had the glass stuck in his head, we were made aware that it was keeping him from coming back, just like the stick was with Claire. When Claire shot Peter, she shot him just in the chest. The only reason he stayed down was because the Haitian was there. When he was dead on the table, there was nothing sticking into the back of his head that was stopping him from regenerating, nor was anything ever hinted at being there. If Claire shot him in the back of the head after he went down, then the bullet would have damaged the front of his face as well. They probably kept him drugged

Mairuzu
Originally posted by razor4life
Btw to the person that said the Haitians powers could not be taken. That is incorrect. As we have seen if the Haitian is knocked out his power shuts down. During this period I guess they can tinker around with his brain. Maybe u need to be conscious though i dunno. I meant, taken by peter

as for sylar... yea.. he can take it

starlock
I meant, taken by peter

as for sylar... yea.. he can take it

I bet that if the hatian is not activley using his power(as he was with nathan when he flew away in season one, i think the hatian has to activate his power...its not always on just because he is awake) Peter can get his power...he might allready have it as well...who knows at this point...but the stick/glass/bullet brain thing is so lame i.m.o...they can be disintergrated by an explosion and come back...but if it happens that while regenerating something gets lodged in the right spot in the brain....they dont come back......eh erm

razor4life
I bet that if the hatian is not activley using his power(as he was with nathan when he flew away in season one, i think the hatian has to activate his power...its not always on just because he is awake) Peter can get his power...he might allready have it as well...who knows at this point...but the stick/glass/bullet brain thing is so lame i.m.o...they can be disintergrated by an explosion and come back...but if it happens that while regenerating something gets lodged in the right spot in the brain....they dont come back......eh erm

Even though the stick/bullet thing doesn't make sense. It kinda adds an awesome factor. The fact that these powerful heroes can tank a nuclear blast but if u lodge a stick in their brain they go down.

Ordained
how is that awesome? imo, thay makes it overtly stupid. as long as one cell is alive you can regenerate but if something is stuck, that's it? why can't it be pushed out like the the bullets with Sylar. wait...that kinda, coulda been his TK factoring in. but still one of those bullets made it to his heart.

with matt, i don't think he used the african's power as his own, i think it's the african's ability to bestow vision. something like a vision quest. he did give matt something to drink right after he ate that patse stuff.

also, i think peter has the haitian's power but just doesn't know. he has been seen in the past to be surprised at which powers pop up at the most convenient times. who's to say that whenever the situation calls for it, the haitian's "lil' mickey" won't rear it's ugly head.

Mairuzu
I bet that if the hatian is not activley using his power(as he was with nathan when he flew away in season one, i think the hatian has to activate his power...its not always on just because he is awake) Peter can get his power...he might allready have it as well...who knows at this point...but the stick/glass/bullet brain thing is so lame i.m.o...they can be disintergrated by an explosion and come back...but if it happens that while regenerating something gets lodged in the right spot in the brain....they dont come back......eh erm Well.. do you remember when Parkman and the other FBI woman were parked outside of Paper Tech when the haitian and HRG were just talking?

and he couldn't read their minds to see what they were talking about

i think its always active

S_D_J
Well.. do you remember when Parkman and the other FBI woman were parked outside of Paper Tech when the haitian and HRG were just talking?

and he couldn't read their minds to see what they were talking about

i think its always active

I might be mistaken, but I think he can turn it off and on... I seem to remember something about it in one GN

otherwise, why was Nathan capable of flying away that one timeOriginally posted by Ordained
how is that awesome? imo, thay makes it overtly stupid. as long as one cell is alive you can regenerate but if something is stuck, that's it? why can't it be pushed out like the the bullets with Sylar. wait...that kinda, coulda been his TK factoring in. but still one of those bullets made it to his heart.

cause it wasn't a shot to the head?
it's been proven already that the powers reside in the mind, but the brain won't be able to function if it got something stuck in it

Ordained
i guess you're right. but wouldn't a nuclear explosion disentergrate the brain as well? especially at point blank range.

Darth Putte
A nuclear explosion should disintegrate them, but you can always say that they regenerate faster than they burn away, somewhat like wolverine in X3...? just a thought...

stickman618
why isn't future Peter healing??

at first i thought it was because the Hatian was around, but even when he was gone and present Peter could use his powers, the other one was still dead

Strangelove
Originally posted by stickman618
why isn't future Peter healing??

at first i thought it was because the Hatian was around, but even when he was gone and present Peter could use his powers, the other one was still dead because the object that "killed" him is still in his body. Just like the first(ish) episode with Claire, her ribs couldn't heal as long as they weren't in place

stickman618
they're being a bit inconsistent with that

what killed Sylar was pushed out by his own body, is that a separate power?

T.M
The one thing I didn't get from this episode was in the future has Sylar learnt how to use his power without killing people, because he knew about Knox's power and the getting stronger by feeding off the fear without killing him like normal.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by T.M
The one thing I didn't get from this episode was in the future has Sylar learnt how to use his power without killing people, because he knew about Knox's power and the getting stronger by feeding off the fear without killing him like normal. No, he understood how it worked when he witnessed, he didn't learn the ability tho.

S_D_J
Originally posted by T.M
The one thing I didn't get from this episode was in the future has Sylar learnt how to use his power without killing people, because he knew about Knox's power and the getting stronger by feeding off the fear without killing him like normal.
he knows what his ability is and how it works... that doesn't mean he's got it and knows how to use it himself... remember, he work with Noah and read the files of the escapees

Blue_Hefner
they're being a bit inconsistent with that

what killed Sylar was pushed out by his own body, is that a separate power?

Maybe the bullets were not very deep. *shrugs*

S_D_J
Maybe the bullets were not very deep. *shrugs*

maybe he pushed them out himself... he can do that telepathy thingy

T.M
No, he understood how it worked when he witnessed, he didn't learn the ability tho.
he knows what his ability is and how it works... that doesn't mean he's got it and knows how to use it himself... remember, he work with Noah and read the files of the escapees

Good point didn't think of it that way.

stickman618
maybe he pushed them out himself... he can do that telepathy thingy

i think you mean telekinesis

S_D_J
i think you mean telekinesis

they are both Telethingies stick out tongue

embarrasment

... I was wrong, I know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.