WW Hulk vs.(KC) Superman(no bfr)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Superman is in the same mindset when he was out to kill WW in issue 219. Except its Superman from kingdom come. WW Hulk is pissed off because his queen has just died. Both think the other did it. Both are out for the kill. Who wins this fight?

iceman24567
Kc Superman

Avlon
Superman.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kc Superman

quanchi112
Just curious as to what we are basing this off of?

vansonbee
WW HULK

iceman24567
Kc Supes being > Superman > WWh duh now answer my question in the other thread.

Redlineshifter
KC Superman.

Sentry stalemated WWH and KC Supes>Sentry.

Endrict Nuul
KC Supes

Harbinger
Superman.

Bentley
Mmmmh... I don't see how Hulk hits someone as fast as KC Supes. If he fights like an idiot, sure, the fight can go to Hulk but not more than say, 3/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kc Supes being > Superman > WWh duh now answer my question in the other thread. That remains to be proven. Just because kc took a shot from herc better than reg Supes that doesnt mean he is that much more powerful,etc.

I have answered your other question already.Originally posted by Redlineshifter
KC Superman.

Sentry stalemated WWH and KC Supes>Sentry. I see the general line of thinking but I think any Supes would be decimated by Genis-vell and Sentry more than held his own. WW Hulk one was big badass and so is the Sentry imo. One thing sentry had going for him was that WW Hulk wasnt enraged at the time they had fought.

If WW Hulk thought kc Supes had killed his queen it would be on.

WrathfulDwarf
KC Supes...

Enyalus
KC Supes bloodlusted like Supes was against WW would literally break every single bone in WWH's body, wait for him to regenerate and heal, just to do it all over again.

KC Supes every single time. And it's not close. At all.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman(not just KC) wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.