Sentry Vs. Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Hawkman, Powergirl, and HourMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Some thing Sentry can best Despero, So I'm wondering can he best a team that Despero Bested.

Sentry, or the team?

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
Some thing Sentry can best Despero, So I'm wondering can he best a team that Despero Bested.

Sentry, or the team? I'd vote for the guy who stalemated Galactus any day over a buncha washed up bums

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd vote for the guy who stalemated Galactus any day over a buncha washed up bums
Scans.

Starscream M
Scans. read any of the latest JL or JSA books...I don't think their washed up status is up for debate

Endrict Nuul

Sentry, or the team?

Spite and bait thread......team stomps.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Spite and bait thread......team stomps.

I didn't know it was spite. I just took a cue from the other thread. Some people said Sentry can beat Despero. So I wanted to know if they Thought he could beat a team that Despero trashed. sad

Warrior18
laughing A rediculous thread.

Endrict Nuul
I didn't know it was spite. I just took a cue from the other thread. Some people said Sentry can beat Despero. So I wanted to know if they Thought he could beat a team that Despero trashed. sad

Thats the thing, some of the fanboys kinda caused this thread, because of their bias claims in the other thread mixed with ABC logic.

Endrict Nuul
I'd vote for the guy who stalemated Galactus any day over a buncha washed up bums

That fight never happened on panel. Its not on his record.

Starscream M
That fight never happened on panel. Its not on his record. duh. i was being sarcastic. this is obviously a spite thread.

Endrict Nuul
duh. i was being sarcastic. this is obviously a spite thread.

Had a hunch your were.

Starscream M
Had a hunch your were. I thought the 'washed up bums' made it obvious

Endrict Nuul
I thought the 'washed up bums' made it obvious

Kinda..... stick out tongue

Nihilist
sentry ftw
he too quick and powerful for this weak ass team

Redlineshifter
As a Sentry fan, I will say that he doesn't run away screaming.

He loses terribly, but at least he takes it like a man.

guy222
give sentry some help

Badabing

Sentry, or the team? Next time it's a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.