Heralds of Galactus vs. The Exemplars of the Octessense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Galactus and the Octessense have a wager to determine who has the most powerful set of heralds.

An all-out battle is staged on a uninhabited planet, with no BFR allowed. Characters still are allowed to fly freely around the planet but nobody can be removed by black holes/warps, sun tosses etc - the outcome must be determined in battle, with the win when nobody on the other team is left standing.

The Heralds:

1) Silver Surfer
2) Firelord
3) Terrax
4) Nova
5) Morg
6) Red Shift
7) Stardust
8) Fallen One

vs.

The Exemplars

1) Juggernaut
2) Bedlam
3) Carnivore
4) Conquest
5) Decay
6) Inferno
7) Stonecutter
8) Tempest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exemplars_(comics)

Morg can have WOL if you want, if you think that is needed to tip the balance.

Starscream M
heralds

basilisk
Originally posted by Starscream M
heralds

I was leaning that way too, but it's worth noting that the Exemplars includes the 8th Day Juggs who had Thor on the ropes, and the other 7 Exemplars defeated Juggernaut plus an Avengers team that included Thor, Herc, Iron Man, and Wonder Man.

The Exemplars also have a very powerful psi in their ranks - I wonder if she could bring Fallen One over to their side like Thanos did, changing the odds to 9 vs 7.

Starscream M
Originally posted by basilisk
I was leaning that way too, but it's worth noting that the Exemplars includes the 8th Day Juggs who had Thor on the ropes, and the other 7 Exemplars defeated Juggernaut plus an Avengers team that included Thor, Herc, Iron Man, and Wonder Man.

The Exemplars also have a very powerful psi in their ranks - I wonder if she could bring Fallen One over to their side like Thanos did, changing the odds to 9 vs 7. wait if its 8th day juggs, then I have to rethink this

I thought it was only regular juggs

basilisk
Originally posted by Starscream M
wait if its 8th day juggs, then I have to rethink this

I thought it was only regular juggs

I guess it's the Juggernaut as he appeared in that 8th Day story with the Avengers. He certainly seemed really charged up - though nothing like Trion level.

And he still got taken down by the other Exemplars, as did Thor, Herc, etc so that says a lot about the Exemplars. Stonecutter by himself seemed pretty close to 8th Day Juggs, so I don't think this is all easy for the Heralds.

fangirl101
The biggest threat besides 8th Day Juggs would be Bedlem. Her Psy level would be Akin to Jugg's durability Level. It was just unreal. She would harm someone just by reading thier mind.

basilisk
Originally posted by fangirl101
The biggest threat besides 8th Day Juggs would be Bedlem. Her Psy level would be Akin to Jugg's durability Level. It was just unreal. She would harm someone just by reading thier mind.

Yes I think after Juggs, Stonecutter and Bedlam were the most dangerous.

And that's why I thought Bedlam might be able to subvert the Fallen One over to the Exemplars side like Thanos did, weaken the Heralds team, and make up for some of the weaker Exemplars.

Stonecutter aside from being close to Juggs in power could also build all sorts of dangerous machines if given half a chance.

Starscream M
Originally posted by basilisk
Yes I think after Juggs, Stonecutter and Bedlam were the most dangerous.

And that's why I thought Bedlam might be able to subvert the Fallen One over to the Exemplars side like Thanos did, weaken the Heralds team, and make up for some of the weaker Exemplars.

Stonecutter aside from being close to Juggs in power could also build all sorts of dangerous machines if given half a chance. well he wouldnt have the chance since you didnt give them prep time

Horrificus
Team Juggs Wins

Enyalus
The Exemplars win, 7/10 times. Probably close battles, but the results are the same. And I can't resist:

"Terrax is the weak link."

guy222
Heralds

Knowsbleed33
Exemplars for the slim majority.

Decay was a beast as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.