Spiderman and Wolverine vs Count Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

resolution
Who wins? if you want some setting, a forest. No Crosses, Garlic etc.

Kasper Gutman
Count Dracula would give any mortal problems. Dracula had a classic fight with Dr. Strange and nearly won. I don't see Spidey's 10 ton strength to be any advantage as Dracula has caught punches from much stronger individuals like Colossus. If it was spidey alone i'd see Drcula winning the majority of the matches as spidey can do little to stop Dracula. I mean hit Dracula with webbing to hold him until sunrise and he easily escapes as a mist instead. Wolverine and Spidey togther would win i think 9/10 times. Just need to keep Dracula busy until sunrise. Wolverine has a pretty good defense against the bite and his claws would screw up Dracula i think forcing him into mist mode. On the other hand all Dracula needs to do is hypnotize Wolverine then dispatch Spidey. I see this as a matchup nightmare for Spidey unless he had access to holy relics.

Kasper Gutman
I've changed my mind and gave Spidey and Wolverine 6/10 with the other 4 being draws until daylight hits. I see Spidey and Woverine being too much for the Count and forcing him to flee the scene while the other 4 times the Count actually stands his ground. Spidey is toast even though he has a history dealing with the vampire culture with Mobius and Blade and a bit with people possessed by Dracula. Wolverine and Dracula survive every encounter. Dracula has incredible regen powers but would still take a beating by wolverine. Wolverine has little to fear except for being hyptonotized, then bitten. Maybe that slows him down in a fight but his mutant powers should be able to counter it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.