Dr Doom vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
both get 1 week prep
and full use of their tech and equipment

who wins?

Bentley
As with a superior opponent with comparable prep skills, such as Darkseid, Thanos or Kang, Doom loses this battle.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
As with a superior opponent with comparable prep skills, such as Darkseid, Thanos or Kang, Doom loses this battle. What?

vansonbee
Doom take over Darkseid planet as ruler! of shit

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
What?

What? shifty

vansonbee
What? shifty He saying your penny in dollar and dollar in hundred, and I won't go any higher cause hundred is alot to mesmokin'

Your opinion to him is roll eyes (sarcastic) where the feat/proof?

To me its a person who love rolling in crap

shit rolling on floor laughing shit squirt

Bentley
Darkseid tricked the Source and got omnipotence after getting the powers of the New Gods, good prep feat (Death of the New Gods). In a single week Doom ain't getting the better of him.

beast1234
darkseid is a threat to the universe because he a mastermind planner his intellect surpass his power.

Rewmac
Darkseid. Due to intelligence in battle. Also one week prep wouldn't make Doom more powerful than Darkseid with one week prep. On KMC Doom looses badly. Darkseid's powers aren't hte powrrs even Doom can prepare for 1 week. Plus DS also has one week prep and full tech.

Nihilist
Doom

tkitna
Darkseid

namorsubby
darkseid every single time.

The Illuminati
Doom every single time.

Doom's smarter, has better prep and tech and then he has his sorcery, along with alot of stairs in his castle. He's too much for DS.

evil face

Superherovandal
nope not smarter, no better tech but the stairs might be a problem i'll give Doom a .01/10 for them

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Rewmac
Darkseid. Due to intelligence in battle. Also one week prep wouldn't make Doom more powerful than Darkseid with one week prep. On KMC Doom looses badly. Darkseid's powers aren't hte powrrs even Doom can prepare for 1 week. Plus DS also has one week prep and full tech.

eh, doom has equipment that can powersteal and HAS from cosmic level beings as captain universe, the silver surfer, and galactus.

Doom has black magic that's nearly the best on earth, and easily good enough to summon demons- up to and INCLUDING mephisto.

Doom tech that's easily the best on marvel earth, and a limitless army of robot clones just as powerful as he is. Doom has done everything from transmute molecules to traversing dimensions with ease. He's even replicated the power cosmic AND the captain universe force for his own study.

Hell, Doom created a working time machine from SCRATCH. He may as well have infinite prep here.

Don't sleep on Doom. The guy has taken on everyone from daredevil, to infinity gauntlet wielders, to pre-retcon beyonder with favorable odds. He's taken over earth on THREE separate occasions (616, heroes reborn, and 2099.)

Darkseid is powerful as hell, but Doom can easily take 5 out of 5 or greater with prep- hell, facing off against a potentially more powerful adversary (i.e. a god) may even tip the odds in Doom's favor, as it's usually his arrogance and underestimation of his foe that does him in. Against darkseid, this won't be the case.

fangirl101
Are you kidding me? Darksied doesn't even need prep. His power over the ale guarantees a win. the only thing that can beat it is MORE Ale. With a week's worth of Prep DS can send his Omega Beams back in time and wipe Doom out before he was ever a villian.

llagrok
Darkseid.

namorsubby
Originally posted by fangirl101
Are you kidding me? Darksied doesn't even need prep. His power over the ale guarantees a win. the only thing that can beat it is MORE Ale. With a week's worth of Prep DS can send his Omega Beams back in time and wipe Doom out before he was ever a villian.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by The Illuminati
along with alot of stairs in his castle. Damn, I forgot all about that little factor, I was gonna say Darkseid wins, but now I change my mind.

Doom in a stomp.

skyfather

NO ale

also doom has a time machine,dooms stolen powers far greater than darkseid before

janus77
spite. Doom ftw/stomp

Philosophía
Darkseid.

vansonbee
Are you kidding me? Darksied doesn't even need prep. His power over the ale guarantees a win. the only thing that can beat it is MORE Ale. With a week's worth of Prep DS can send his Omega Beams back in time and wipe Doom out before he was ever a villian. I'm sorry, stop assuming things. Thanks

w/o prep Darkseid beat Dr. Doom, with prep Doom wins in my book*

Bentley
Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh, doom has equipment that can powersteal and HAS from cosmic level beings as captain universe, the silver surfer, and galactus.

Doom has black magic that's nearly the best on earth, and easily good enough to summon demons- up to and INCLUDING mephisto.

Doom tech that's easily the best on marvel earth, and a limitless army of robot clones just as powerful as he is. Doom has done everything from transmute molecules to traversing dimensions with ease. He's even replicated the power cosmic AND the captain universe force for his own study.

Hell, Doom created a working time machine from SCRATCH. He may as well have infinite prep here.

Don't sleep on Doom. The guy has taken on everyone from daredevil, to infinity gauntlet wielders, to pre-retcon beyonder with favorable odds. He's taken over earth on THREE separate occasions (616, heroes reborn, and 2099.)

We know all that. It doesn't change the facts he falls. Every single time.

Stoic
Darkseid

7/10

Estacado

Darkseid is powerful as hell, but Doom can easily take 5 out of 5 or greater with prep- hell, facing off against a potentially more powerful adversary (i.e. a god) may even tip the odds in Doom's favor, as it's usually his arrogance and underestimation of his foe that does him in. Against darkseid, this won't be the case.
Darkseid has prep as well. no expression

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Estacado
Darkseid has prep as well. no expression

of course. That's why I said the fight would go 5/5 or POSSIBLY greater for doom. It won't be a stomp for either participant.

Again, doom has fought and gone up against cosmic threats as powerful or stronger than darkseid. He can summon and control demons on the level of mephisto. create an army of exact duplicates to fight for him while he hangs out in latveria....

Darkseid is powerful but has no clear advantage over doom.

DeathKap
Doom

namorsubby
darkseid so wins this.......not to be compared and all that.

Endless Mike
If Doom could somehow hit Darkseid with the CPSH he could win, otherwise he loses

vansonbee
Originally posted by namorsubby
darkseid so wins this.......not to be compared and all that. laughing out loud at this statement*

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If Doom could somehow hit Darkseid with the CPSH he could win, otherwise he loses

CPSH?

namorsubby
Originally posted by vansonbee
laughing out loud at this statement* laughing at your laughing at my statement.

look up more on darkseid.........no, not the one who jobs to superman.

Space M ummy
laughing at your laughing at my statement.

look up more on darkseid.........no, not the one who jobs to superman.

er, this is a debate forum. YOU look up more on darkseid, and use it to present your argument. laughing

Bentley
of course. That's why I said the fight would go 5/5 or POSSIBLY greater for doom. It won't be a stomp for either participant.

Again, doom has fought and gone up against cosmic threats as powerful or stronger than darkseid. He can summon and control demons on the level of mephisto. create an army of exact duplicates to fight for him while he hangs out in latveria....

Darkseid is powerful but has no clear advantage over doom.

When has Doom defeated any cosmic that's actually prepping against him instead of ignoring him? Let alone a cosmic prepper such as DS.

namorsubby
er, this is a debate forum. YOU look up more on darkseid, and use it to present your argument. laughing why do YOU tell me how doom can possibly win FIRST, then i'll tell you why you're wrong.

namorsubby
thumb up

Space M ummy
When has Doom defeated any cosmic that's actually prepping against him instead of ignoring him? Let alone a cosmic prepper such as DS.

Doom took a shot point blank from a watcher with a cosmic cube, his shields HELD UP (!), he attacks the watcher and takes the cube.

There's also that business where he invaded hell and fought mephisto.

Watchers + Mephisto= both cosmic.

don't forget that this is also a with prep scenario. With prep, doom has an entire army of clones with the exact same stats and tech he does. would one doom pose a threat to darkseid? maybe. how about 50? 100? 1000? all attacking or powerstealing at once.

namorsubby
they prepped for him?

Space M ummy
they prepped for him?

Mephisto knows you're there as soon as you enter his realm. there's no way he DIDN'T know Doom was coming.

And as for the watcher...it was a freaking watcher laughing laughing

fact is, doom has gone head to head with entities on darkseid's level and put up a fight. He CAN powersteal or potentially bodyswitch to give himself the advantage, and with his WORKING TIME MACHINE a week means he has infinite prep to make all the doombots he needs to simply swarm darkseid with doom clones.

Im not saying he stomps (because..darkseid is powerful and resourceful) but he does have avenues to win.

namorsubby
i don't even think DS would need the prep. he's just to powerful in true form.

he endowed jimmy olsen with all the power of the new gods..........then he beat the crap outta him. that's power.

Bentley
Invaded hell? Waaaay to overstate how Doom was kicked out of hell every year and survived only because Mephisto had no interest in killing him but wanted his soul. And Doom had prep, failed every year and got help from a prepped Dr. Strange. You want to see how Doom works against hell? Have him owned by demons at the end of the Unthinkable arch.

Doom without prep resisting five seconds against anyone with a cosmic cube is PIS, but I'm willing to read the issue myself if you give me the numbers.

Bentley
fact is, doom has gone head to head with entities on darkseid's level and put up a fight. He CAN powersteal or potentially bodyswitch to give himself the advantage, and with his WORKING TIME MACHINE a week means he has infinite prep to make all the doombots he needs to simply swarm darkseid with doom clones.

A time machine doesn't give you infinite prep.

Space M ummy
A time machine doesn't give you infinite prep.

You have one week to prep and a time machine. You use 5 days to prep, use the time machine on the 6th day, sending you back to the first day.

now you have five MORE days to prep (and a temporal duplicate) and on the 6th day, it's back in time to reset the clock.

With a working time machine, the week long limit is meaningless, since the 7th day won't show up until you want it to.

ex: in the doombot example, doom could build a machine that cranks out 100 'bots a day. say it takes one day, for the sake of argument. on the 6th day, doom travels back in time to the first day and builds another one alongside of the first machine. now that's 2 machines making 200 doombots a day. repeat this as long as needed (because that 7th day will never actually show up) and you have a potentially unlimited source of doombots.

hell, let's take this a step further. Let's say each of the 100 doombots manufactured per day ALSO goes to construct a machine that cranks out 100 doombots a day, then use the time machine to send themselves back to day 1- now you have 100 doombots making 100 machines that also manufacture 100 doombots in an infinite loop.

you'd end up with millions upon millions of doombots in a very short period of time, each with the exact same stats and abilities as the original doom. A working time machine TOTALLY breaks the prep scenario.

Bentley
You have one week to prep and a time machine. You use 5 days to prep, use the time machine on the 6th day, sending you back to the first day.

now you have five MORE days to prep (and a temporal duplicate) and on the 6th day, it's back in time to reset the clock.

With a working time machine, the week long limit is meaningless, since the 7th day won't show up until you want it to.

ex: in the doombot example, doom could build a machine that cranks out 100 'bots a day. say it takes one day, for the sake of argument. on the 6th day, doom travels back in time to the first day and builds another one alongside of the first machine. now that's 2 machines making 200 doombots a day. repeat this as long as needed (because that 7th day will never actually show up) and you have a potentially unlimited source of doombots.

hell, let's take this a step further. Let's say each of the 100 doombots manufactured per day ALSO goes to construct a machine that cranks out 100 doombots a day, then use the time machine to send themselves back to day 1- now you have 100 doombots making 100 machines that also manufacture 100 doombots in an infinite loop.

you'd end up with millions upon millions of doombots in a very short period of time, each with the exact same stats and abilities as the original doom. A working time machine TOTALLY breaks the prep scenario.

What I mean is that you don't get to use it like that, prep time is linear to Doom meaning that if he goes back to the first day the sixtho day its still his sixth day.

Also, Darkseid can travel through time too, way to ignore what one of the fighters is capable of doing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Space M ummy
What I mean is that you don't get to use it like that, prep time is linear to Doom meaning that if he goes back to the first day the sixtho day its still his sixth day.

Also, Darkseid can travel through time too, way to ignore what one of the fighters is capable of doing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

the OP didn't specify it that way. the OP said "one week." not "one week of linear time respective to a participant."

I've never seen darkseid travel through time under his own power, and AFAIK he's not in the habit of cranking out duplicates as doom likes to do.

Oh, and here's the scan for someone who requested it.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/FanFourWGCM06_19.jpg

context: doom had the cube, watcher breaks his vows to interfere(!) and attacks him, taking the cube.

Doom responds by stating that he had prepared for any interference by making his armor totally immune to cosmic attack a full force attack by a PREPARED watcher merely stunned him.

He attacks the watcher, takes the cube, then banishes him. A good prep feat for Doom, IMO.

edit: it occurs to me that's not the first time doom was running around with a cosmic cube. whats to stop him from time traveling back to when he had it, and borrowing it from himself for use in the fight?

fangirl101
DS built this ship with but a spark of his power.
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Genesis3pg02.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Genesis3pg03.jpg

And Darksied can control time over others and Himself

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Genesis2pg04.jpg

Bentley
I don't get where you get its impenetrable against a cosmic attack, he says that the armor is made of cosmic alloy, and he even states he was stunned. erm

Give me the issue number, I'll read it and come back to you.

-K-M-

Errr...Darkseid can time travel as well, and he doesn't even need tech to do it.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Damn, I forgot all about that little factor, I was gonna say Darkseid wins, but now I change my mind.

Doom in a stomp.

Happy Dance

Stoic
What possible defense could Doom erect to stop the Omega Effect? Certainly not the one's that were penetrated by the Sentry.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
What possible defense could Doom erect to stop the Omega Effect? Certainly not the one's that were penetrated by the Sentry. What defenses did Sentry penetrate? You mean his suit?

Endless Mike
CPSH?

Cosmic Power Siphon Harness.

The thing he used on Surfer, and Uatu, and the Beyonder

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
What defenses did Sentry penetrate? You mean his suit?

I thought Sentry tore through more than just Dooms suit, didn't he have a force field up, and magical defenses as well?

TheGame17
er, this is a debate forum. YOU look up more on darkseid, and use it to present your argument. laughing

........................... Darkseid wins. His intelligence far surpasses Doom's. He would easily find many ways to defeat Doom.

quanchi112
Seid wins. Its close but Seid operates on a higher level imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.