Superman 1 Million vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vlaaad12345
Supes 1 mill vs annihilation surfer how this goes?
Location is indestructible planet under the super sun.

Avlon
Done before.

1M shitstomps Surfer.

skygunner41
Surfer remember the bitter taste of his previous life before finally slump to eternal oblivion.

horrorwolf
1 Million should be able to KO Surfer before he can amp/react.

id369
SM1 is a ridiculous character, with virtually no known weaknesses, other then the fact that he needs to be under Super Sun to stay charged.

DC only knows, just how powerful he would be then. Since we apprently only got to read left over scraps from a weak SM1.

Enyalus
Without CIS, Norrin drains the Super Sun dry - using it to amp himself - and then beats Supes 1M's weak ass (who can't even fly or use heat vision at that point).

With CIS, Supes 1M completely dominates him.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Without CIS, Norrin drains the Super Sun dry - using it to amp himself - and then beats Supes 1M's weak ass (who can't even fly or use heat vision at that point).

With CIS, SS still loses in terrible fashion. Supes 1M had no weakness and he had a insane amp in stats...SS is literally gone in fhe first opening momments to the fight.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
With CIS, SS still loses in terrible fashion. Supes 1M had no weakness and he had a insane amp in stats...SS is literally gone in fhe first opening momments to the fight.

Yes, with CIS. Without, a different story. You realize, the Super Sun is the only reason he has his powers. When we went back to the 20th century, he was reduced to not even being able to fly in less than a week (conservative estimate, as I forget the exact time frame).

Surfer has amped himself from the sun before. And is certainly capable of destroying one.

fangirl101
Yes, with CIS. Without, a different story. You realize, the Super Sun is the only reason he has his powers. When we went back to the 20th century, he was reduced to not even being able to fly in less than a week (conservative estimate, as I forget the exact time frame).

Surfer has amped himself from the sun before. And is certainly capable of destroying one.
Without His powers and being weakened, he was still able to punch thru time. Are you kidding me. Surfer is going to get beaten anway you look at it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Without His powers and being weakened, he was still able to punch thru time. Are you kidding me. Surfer is going to get beaten anway you look at it.

Using a broken time portal...it wasn't like SBP, for instance, retcon punching ice (or whatever that barrier was made of).

The Great Galen

Srry that was supposed to read"with or without"CIS. Anyhow SS has never amped himself to levels even comparable to Supes 1M. SS is able to destroy suns but...well in the time it would take him to do so SM1M will already have KO'ed him several times. There is really no means for SS to win this fight...its a lost cause.

Enyalus
Srry that was supposed to read"with or without"CIS. Anyhow SS has never amped himself to levels even comparable to Supes 1M. SS is able to destroy suns but...well in the time it would take him to do so SM1M will already have KO'ed him several times. There is really no means for SS to win this fight...its a lost cause.

So...Surfer can survive repeated shots from two beings that rival Galactus' power without being KO'd, but Supes 1M - who isn't even the most powerful version of Superman - is going to KO him 'several times'? Try again.

fangirl101
So...Surfer can survive repeated shots from two beings that rival Galactus' power without being KO'd, but Supes 1M - who isn't even the most powerful version of Superman - is going to KO him 'several times'? Try again. Surfer has also been hurt by storm's lightning. Twice. At least. So find some middle ground.

Enyalus
Surfer has also been hurt by storm's lightning. Twice. At least. So find some middle ground.

This is, specifically, Annihiliation Silver Surfer.

skygunner41
OR the infamous black panther arm bar technique so efficiently applied to SS.I'm sure with several Einstein unit IQ that he got surely he can figure out on how to applied the arm bar technique like Black Panther does. smile

fangirl101
This is, specifically, Annihiliation Silver Surfer. And this is under the super Sun. So superman while weakened punched a hole thru time. what would he be like under the super sun?

The Great Galen
So...Surfer can survive repeated shots from two beings that rival Galactus' power without being KO'd, but Supes 1M - who isn't even the most powerful version of Superman - is going to KO him 'several times'? Try again.

Supes 1M is easily one of the most powerful incarnations...oh and SS was actually getting brutalized by T&A had Galen not helped him. He stood to there attacks but...well he was nearly killed as a result. SS can not efford to get hit by Supes1M...a couple of blows is all it will take. Superman 1M 10/10

Enyalus
And this is under the super Sun. So superman while weakened punched a hole thru time. what would he be like under the super sun?

Wasn't a whole lot of help against Solaris. And it would take Surfer at most a second to destroy the Super Sun. If CIS is off. With it on, I already acknowledged Supes 1M's dominance.

Enyalus
Supes 1M is easily one of the most powerful incarnations...oh and SS was actually getting brutalized by T&A had Galen not helped him. He stood to there attacks but...well he was nearly killed as a result. SS can not efford to get hit by Supes1M...a couple of blows is all it will take. Superman 1M 10/10

You need to read the arc again. Galactus only helps to heal the Surfer after his battle with T&A. Surfer is the one who defeats them, without Galen's help.

The Great Galen
Wasn't a whole lot of help against Solaris. And it would take Surfer at most a second to destroy the Super Sun. If CIS is off. With it on, I already acknowledged Supes 1M's dominance.

Doesnt matter if CIS is on/off, he loses regardless of the situation. It would take just a second for Superman 1M to reach SS and then its lights out. Honestly this fight is just a shit stomp in favor of Superman 1M...there isnt anything SS can do.

Enyalus
Doesnt matter if CIS is on/off, he loses regardless of the situation. It would take just a second for Superman 1M to reach SS and then its lights out. Honestly this fight is just a shit stomp in favor of Superman 1M...there isnt anything SS can do.

Yes. Because SS is known to be ridiculously slow and be KO'd with one strike in his Annihilation incarnation. How can I argue? I concede.

The Great Galen
You need to read the arc again. Galactus only helps to heal the Surfer after his battle with T&A. Surfer is the one who defeats them, without Galen's help.

You need to read the arc again and not take it out of context...lol SS defeating them. When you make blanket statments like that you make it sound like he"literally"defeated them which obviusly wasnt the case...oh and SS was going to get killed had Galen not bailed him out.

Enyalus
You need to read the arc again and not take it out of context...lol SS defeating them. When you make blanket statments like that you make it sound like he"literally"defeated them which obviusly wasnt the case...oh and SS was going to get killed had Galen not bailed him out.

SS defeated T&A. There is something wrong with that statement, how?

The Great Galen
Yes. Because SS is known to be ridiculously slow and be KO'd with one strike in his Annihilation incarnation. How can I argue? I concede.

So SS has superspeed in combat or something?

The Great Galen
SS defeated T&A. There is something wrong with that statement, how?

Context, for example Thing has defeated Galactus...anything wrong with the way its said.

Enyalus
So SS has superspeed in combat or something?

No. Not at all. Hell, the Hulk was able to catch him. He must be slow.

Enyalus
Context, for example Thing has defeated Galactus...anything wrong with the way its said.

It's...wrong?

Avlon

Don't see that happening. It's like attacking Galactus ship in an attempt to spite Surfer. All he's going to do is bring out the pissed off Grandpappy and get pwned. Supes 1M can blow out stars with his breath alone..and even I doubt he would be silly enough to go and try to mess with Primes home.

2nd...Surfer absorbed a portion of a sun, and nearly went both dumb and insane from it. Not a good look.

Lastly (on this point) Superman absorbed a FULL sun in concentrated form with no ill effect.

So in a week he was weakened down to " still above most top tier herald" levels. I'm not sure how that helps Surfer in a straight up battle.

The Great Galen
Well you read the arc right...so you know the circumstances to how T&A were defeated. It was a unique situation and it wasnt like it was a straight 1 on 2 affair.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Avlon
Don't see that happening. It's like attacking Galactus ship in an attempt to spite Surfer. All he's going to do is bring out the pissed off Grandpappy and get pwned. Supes 1M can blow out stars with his breath alone..and even I doubt he would be silly enough to go and try to mess with Primes home.

2nd...Surfer absorbed a portion of a sun, and nearly went both dumb and insane from it. Not a good look.

Lastly (on this point) Superman absorbed a FULL sun in concentrated form with no ill effect.

So in a week he was weakened down to " still above most top tier herald" levels. I'm not sure how that helps Surfer in a straight up battle.

So how do you think SS odds are taking Superman prime 1M and Superman 1m both at once since he did take on T&A laughing

Enyalus

I wasn't aware Superman-Prime was involved with this fight so that SS would need to be caution of him, actually. And - when did Superman absorb a full sun? His Supes 1M incarnation? (Genuine question.)

Was it actually a week? I made that up on the fly. stick out tongue And - Supes couldn't fly or use heat vision. He couldn't even use his super brain calculations or whatever one would call that. I doubt he had his superspeed in tact.

The Great Galen

I wasn't aware Superman-Prime was involved with this fight so that SS would need to be caution of him, actually. And - when did Superman absorb a full sun? His Supes 1M incarnation? (Genuine question.)

Was it actually a week? I made that up on the fly. stick out tongue And - Supes couldn't fly or use heat vision. He couldn't even use his super brain calculations or whatever one would call that. I doubt he had his superspeed in tact.

Although he did own Firestorm with his breath and TP held an entire galaxy together while weak.

Enyalus
and TP held an entire galaxy together while weak.

I wasn't aware he was weakened during that. It was only for a moment. And he sure couldn't contain Solaris' supernova. So, that tends to conflict. He needs consistant writing.

The Great Galen
He was fairly consistant actually, it isnt as bad as with normal Supes who in one arc can take a warhead that's able to wreck a galaxy and in others is concussed by simple H-bombs.

Avlon

He isn't...but the Supersun isn't either. Attacking an abstracts home is a sure way to be subject to it's wrath.

It won't matter anyway. Surfer hasn't even been able to absorb a full sun..much less a SUPER sun with a god in it.

S1M has not been shown to absorb a sun...but the guy did move a galaxy (full of suns) with mental powers... not shabby either.

A time frame was never given..but a couple of days to a week sounds about right. The guy made hypno rain while rubbing his hands, jumped to the moon from Earth, displayed advanced technopathy, and punched through time. Still ridiculously impressive feats.

Enyalus
He isn't...but the Supersun isn't either. Attacking an abstracts home is a sure way to be subject to it's wrath.

It won't matter anyway. Surfer hasn't even been able to absorb a full sun..much less a SUPER sun with a god in it.

S1M has not been shown to absorb a sun...but the guy did move a galaxy (full of suns) with mental powers... not shabby either.

Annihilation's Surfer absorbed/manipulated the nigh-infinite energies of the Big Crunch...at least a trillion times more powerful than a yellow sun. Conservative estimate. Now, it almost killed him - but it'd be silly to say that he can't handle absorbing the Super Sun.

My main thought was that he'd destroy it instead, though. That'd take less time than absorbing it. And because he doesn't have to worry about Supes-Prime (remember, he leaves the Sun and makes his own planet basically), it'd be well within his ability to do barring CIS.

A time frame was never given..but a couple of days to a week sounds about right. The guy made hypno rain while rubbing his hands, jumped to the moon from Earth, displayed advanced technopathy, and punched through time. Still ridiculously impressive feats.

No doubt. And he's above Surfer in power. Which is why if he fights him with CIS on, he's screwed.

joesdabest1
Surfer easily. Supes is very weak here.

The Great Galen

Annihilation's Surfer absorbed/manipulated the nigh-infinite energies of the Big Crunch...at least a trillion times more powerful than a yellow sun. Conservative estimate. Now, it almost killed him - but it'd be silly to say that he can't handle absorbing the Super Sun.

My main thought was that he'd destroy it instead, though. That'd take less time than absorbing it. And because he doesn't have to worry about Supes-Prime (remember, he leaves the Sun and makes his own planet basically), it'd be well within his ability to do barring CIS.

No doubt. And he's above Surfer in power. Which is why if he fights him with CIS on, he's screwed.

Will the thing is...he hasnt absorbed a sun yet so why apply a ABC logic because he chanelled the crunch energies. Any action agaisnt the sun is time away from the battle thus giving Superma 1M even more of a opening...not keeping your eye on the ball agaisnt Superman 1M would make this fight even brutal then the time Thanos KO'ed SS in 6 punches.

Enyalus
Will the thing is...he hasnt absorbed a sun yet so why apply a ABC logic because he chanelled the crunch energies.

I can't describe how....strange this line of thought is. But, I'll play your game. If we know Surfer can manipulate the energies of the Crunch, which are literally trillions of times stronger than a sun, but say he can't absorb a sun - then I suppose that although Supes 1M has 'punched through time' (Avlon's words) he doesn't have the punching power to knock out/kill/punch through someone of Surfer's durability. And thus, your entire argument crumbles.

Any action agaisnt the sun is time away from the battle thus giving Superma 1M even more of a opening...not keeping your eye on the ball agaisnt Superman 1M would make this fight even brutal then the time Thanos KO'ed SS in 6 punches.

Generally, when someone is absorbing something to gain power, they're going to be even more difficult to harm than before. And if we go the destruction route - all he needs to do is put a singularity in the sun, which by his own admission he can do "instantly." That, or power up to create a black hole that way...

X-43D

What is CIS?

Enyalus
Originally posted by X-43D
What is CIS?

Character Induced Stupidity.

Avlon

Redirecting isn't the same as absorbing. Surfer still went nearly insane from just a portion of absorbing a regular sun and lost almost all his cognitive function.

Just manipulating a minuscule amount of crunch energy nearly killed him anyway...

Originally posted by Enyalus My main thought was that he'd destroy it instead, though. That'd take less time than absorbing it. And because he doesn't have to worry about Supes-Prime (remember, he leaves the Sun and makes his own planet basically), it'd be well within his ability to do barring CIS.

Superman Prime's home IS the SUPER-Sun. It's neither a regular sun, and Prime still lives in it. It's powered directly by Superman Prime. It's like trying to depower Surfer by attacking Galactus. Basically he'll be making things worse.

Still don't see it....even if we took the Super sun away...the amount of time before he loses power is far longer than what it would take to defeat Surfer.

The Great Galen

I can't describe how....strange this line of thought is. But, I'll play your game. If we know Surfer can manipulate the energies of the Crunch, which are literally trillions of times stronger than a sun, but say he can't absorb a sun - then I suppose that although Supes 1M has 'punched through time' (Avlon's words) he doesn't have the punching power to knock out/kill/punch through someone of Surfer's durability. And thus, your entire argument crumbles.

Generally, when someone is absorbing something to gain power, they're going to be even more difficult to harm than before. And if we go the destruction route - all he needs to do is put a singularity in the sun, which by his own admission he can do "instantly." That, or power up to create a black hole that way...

You're example doesnt work though, we have a very specific situation of SS attempting to abosrb the sun and failing....we dont have a example of Superma 1M punching someone with a "time busting"punch. ABC logic doesn't apply, wild speculation just degrades the debate.

Causing a singularity to the sun, even if the time is instantly is still foolish agaisnt a opponent with speed many multiples greater then light.It still doesnt sovle SS issue either, aside from just making Superman 1M even more pissed.

Enyalus
You're example doesnt work though, we have a very specific situation of SS attempting to abosrb the sun and failing....we dont have a example of Superma 1M punching someone with a "time busting"punch. ABC logic doesn't apply, wild speculation just degrades the debate.

I don't know where you're getting this. He does not fail to absorb a sun. I assume we're talking about during the IG arc. He absorbs some of its energy. Just like he was attempting to do.

Causing a singularity to the sun, even if the time is instantly is still foolish agaisnt a opponent with speed many multiples greater then light.It still doesnt sovle SS issue either, aside from just making Superman 1M even more pissed.

SS is hundreds of times beyond lightspeed. He's been noted on panel to traverse 'trillions of miles in seconds.'

@ Avlon - I just thought of something insanely cheap which ends the fight automatically. Surfer sucks the solar energy out of Supes 1M's cells, similar to what he did against Hulk. LOL

The Great Galen

I don't know where you're getting this. He does not fail to absorb a sun. I assume we're talking about during the IG arc. He absorbs some of its energy. Just like he was attempting to do.

SS is hundreds of times beyond lightspeed. He's been noted on panel to traverse 'trillions of miles in seconds.'

@ Avlon - I just thought of something insanely cheap which ends the fight automatically. Surfer sucks the solar energy out of Supes 1M's cells, similar to what he did against Hulk. LOL

Doesnt work, Supes has already shown to regenerate his cells instantly even after being drained. In this case its gonna take a LONG ass time for SS to drain SM1M completly...if thats even possibe. Besides Supes isnt a brick so I dont even know how SS would have the time to manage such a thing..espeially agaisnt a opponent of Superman 1M speed.

Traverse millions of miles in a straight trajectory...besides that will help him how exactly?

darthgoober

That was during the Infinity Crusade which was before Surfer was upgraded by the Blackbody during the Unilord Saga. And after that upgrade his body was able to contain enough power to equal the Unilord. To my knowledge he hasn't shown any problems from absorbing too much energy since then.

Not that I'm saying it would make any difference in this fight, I just thought I'd point that out.

The Great Galen
Well anyways, just to sum this fight up...he rapes him lol. 10/10 Superman 1M...went longer then I thought.

darthgoober
Doesnt work, Supes has already shown to regenerate his cells instantly even after being drained. In this case its gonna take a LONG ass time for SS to drain SM1M completly...if thats even possibe. Besides Supes isnt a brick so I dont even know how SS would have the time to manage such a thing..espeially agaisnt a opponent of Superman 1M speed.

Traverse millions of miles in a straight trajectory...besides that will help him how exactly?
When did SMP show that?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by darthgoober
When did SMP show that?

SMP...you mean normal Supes. He has regenerated his cells instantly upon being drained. Don't know if Superman 1M could but he should be able to.

Bouboumaster
Surfer wins

darthgoober
SMP...you mean normal Supes. He has regenerated his cells instantly upon being drained. Don't know if Superman 1M could but he should be able to.
No I meant Supermam 1 Milliion, I don't know why I said SMP. Anyway, do you attribute ALL of 616 Surfer feats to the Keeper or Exiles Surfer just because they SHOULD be able to replicate them?

vlaaad12345
As soon as he got back into his own time he regenerated his body from near dead/extremely old back to his normal self in like 1 panel.

The Great Galen
No I meant Supermam 1 Milliion, I don't know why I said SMP. Anyway, do you attribute ALL of 616 Surfer feats to the Keeper or Exiles Surfer just because they SHOULD be able to replicate them?

I knew that was gonna be coming which is why I said"he should be able to".Although no it was a irrelevent point that was being dragged...still dont even know why theres a debate going on about who will win.

darthgoober
I knew that was gonna be coming which is why I said"he should be able to".Although no it was a irrelevent point that was being dragged...still dont even know why theres a debate going on about who will win.
I'm not debating about who'll win, I never even read the 1 Million series. And before you used the word "should" you made the flat statement of "Doesn't work" as if it were a definite thing. Seems like a major double standard on your part...

vlaaad12345
Here we gohttp://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sm15jz8.jpg

darthgoober
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
That's the super sun though, it's a different scenario that a forum fight in a neutral universe where he wouldn't have something like that around to give him the home field advantage... at least I think. Like I said I didn't get into the 1 Million series so for all I know he could do it just fine, I was just addressing Galan's trying to bring in feats from mainstream Supes because he likes to dog on people for using 616 Surfer's feats for alternate versions of the character.

But thanks for actually backing up the defense with a scan smile .

vlaaad12345
He has the supersun here.

darthgoober
He has the supersun here.
Ah didn't see that. Ok carry on then, and thanks again.

The Great Galen
That's the super sun though, it's a different scenario that a forum fight in a neutral universe where he wouldn't have something like that around to give him the home field advantage... at least I think. Like I said I didn't get into the 1 Million series so for all I know he could do it just fine, I was just addressing Galan's trying to bring in feats from mainstream Supes because he likes to dog on people for using 616 Surfer's feats for alternate versions of the character.

But thanks for actually backing up the defense with a scan smile .

U could learn from this,

darthgoober
U could learn from this,
And YOU could learn from this...

wink

kgkg
wasn't this already done a year ago :/

Avlon

I appreciate your enthusiasm LOL.

Seriously though, I don't see that working against regular Superman, much less Superman 1M.

Avlon
That was during the Infinity Crusade which was before Surfer was upgraded by the Blackbody during the Unilord Saga. And after that upgrade his body was able to contain enough power to equal the Unilord. To my knowledge he hasn't shown any problems from absorbing too much energy since then.

The Infinity Crusade is a definite on panel example though. As for the blackbody upgrade. Is there anything on panel which says that Surfer kept it afterwards?

Enyalus
The Infinity Crusade is a definite on panel example though. As for the blackbody upgrade. Is there anything on panel which says that Surfer kept it afterwards?

He does keep it afterwards (for sure)...but I wouldn't have the scans, and goober might.

Triumph did it to Supes. Surfer should certainly be able to do so.

Avlon
Triumph did it to Supes. Surfer should certainly be able to do so.

Triumph was powered by an imp, had to have physical contact with him, and had nil effect (as Superman was trying to reason with him, not fight) since Supes got up and punched him afterwards.

3 things that Surfer has against him with regular Supes. Others have tried and it's not a viable tactic. Then there is the fact that it's out of character for Surfer AND we don't know if he can absorb Superman's energy since it isn't stored as sunlight.

Then this is Superman 1M. The most that can be said is that tactic is completely speculative since it hasn't been shown effective or even viable against him.

Enyalus
....His power is stored in his suit, if I'm not mistaken. Supes 1M, that is.

...Like I said, with CIS on, Surfer gets stomped.

Avlon
....His power is stored in his suit, if I'm not mistaken. Supes 1M, that is.

...Like I said, with CIS on, Surfer gets stomped.

The only version of Superman that stores power in his suit that I'm aware of is Steel.

Supes 1M is part 5th dimensional IMP. The fortress of solitude doesn't even register his DNA as kryptonian.

darthgoober
Is there anything on panel that specifically says that Supes kept his powerup after the incident involving Cyborg and the Eradicator?

Avlon
Is there anything on panel that specifically says that Supes kept his powerup after the incident involving Cyborg and the Eradicator?

You mean like Superman mentioning it himself and it becoming part of some arcs?

I'll ask again and if you have an answer that isn't a dodge, I'd appreciate it.

As for the blackbody upgrade. Is there anything on panel which says that Surfer kept it afterwards?

darthgoober
You mean like Superman mentioning it himself and it becoming part of some arcs?
Yeah that kind of thing. But I'd like to see scans or issue numbers please.

I'll ask again and if you have an answer that isn't a dodge, I'd appreciate it.

As for the blackbody upgrade. Is there anything on panel which says that Surfer kept it afterwards?
No dodge, just making sure you're applying the same standards to everyone. I'll go to the trouble of looking just as soon as proof is provided for Supes.

Avlon
Yeah that kind of thing. But I'd like to see scans or issue numbers please.

He brings it up in Hunter/Prey in one example. Darkseid mentions in in OWAW, Lobo brings it up in their battle afterwards.

A better example that you could have used is the magic defense upgrade gift that Phantom Stranger gave Superman. It was never mentioned that he lost it either...

No dodge, just making sure you're applying the same standards to everyone. I'll go to the trouble of looking just as soon as proof is provided for Supes.

That's fine...but you STILL haven't answered my question.

darthgoober
He brings it up in Hunter/Prey in one example. Darkseid mentions in in OWAW, Lobo brings it up in their battle afterwards.
Don't suppose you know the issue numbers so I don't have to read the whole arc?

That's fine...but you STILL haven't answered my question.
I said I'd look, I'm just checking on Supes's first.

Avlon
Don't suppose you know the issue numbers so I don't have to read the whole arc?

I gave you the answer. Hunter/Prey and OWAW. They sell the arcs in self contained books. If you don't want to download the arcs themselves, Barnes and Nobles does have them (and they don't SEEM to mind people sitting around reading.)

I said I'd look, I'm just checking on Supes's first.

Smells of a dodge. I asked you for this first. Are you SURE that it's mentioned that he kept that upgrade?

darthgoober
I gave you the answer. Hunter/Prey and OWAW. They sell the arcs in self contained books. If you don't want to download the arcs themselves, Barnes and Nobles does have them (and they don't SEEM to mind people sitting around reading.)
Ah, ok I'll check them out.

Smells of a dodge. I asked you for this first. Are you SURE that it's mentioned that he kept that upgrade?
Of course not, if I were sure I wouldn't have said I'll check now would I?

Anyway we can continue in a while because Clone Wars is on and I've been wanting to check it out.

Avlon
Ah, ok I'll check them out.

I'd suggest Hunter/Prey first. OWAW is a huge and confusing mess in some parts.

On a slightly different note... here's Superman making a case against the Quintessence (skyfather level beings) and stating that the only thing keeping him from joining their ranks is his love for mortals. They don't disagree...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3553/page18si9.th.jpghttp://img137.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6171/page19ht7.th.jpghttp://img137.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Of course not, if I were sure I wouldn't have said I'll check now would I?

Anyway we can continue in a while because Clone Wars is on and I've been wanting to check it out.

OK. That's a question I've had on my mind for a while...

skygunner41
I'd suggest Hunter/Prey first. OWAW is a huge and confusing mess in some parts.

On a slightly different note... here's Superman making a case against the Quintessence (skyfather level beings) and stating that the only thing keeping him from joining their ranks is his love for mortals. They don't disagree...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3553/page18si9.th.jpghttp://img137.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6171/page19ht7.th.jpghttp://img137.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

OK. That's a question I've had on my mind for a while...

I was wondering what would happen if Steel decide to attack the Quintessence at that time.?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.