Genis-vell vs Superman prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
both at their peak

no bfr

who takes it?

shiv
Genis Vell 10/10 w/ease.

Enyalus
Genis, 8/10.

Grinning Goku
By peak I take it you mean Insane Genis? Insane Genis was trading blows with The Sentry. Superman Prime >>>> The Sentry.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
By peak I take it you mean Insane Genis? Insane Genis was trading blows with The Sentry. Superman Prime >>>> The Sentry.

Photon was trading blows with Sentry. Holding back.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Enyalus

Oh yeah. My bad.

Scuzz2.0
is it smp(sbp) or is it the 1 million supes?

Enyalus
The former, I'd assume.

tkitna

So was Sentry. cool

Ummm, wasnt the Genis that was fighting Sentry sane?

Enyalus
Originally posted by tkitna
So was Sentry. cool

Ummm, wasnt the Genis that was fighting Sentry sane?

Yes he was.

Genis has also traded blows with Maestro. And King Thor.

Val-E-Doosh
Traded blows with King Thor is an overstatement.

Genis could BFR Prime all day. He'd be a moron to try take him straight up.

Scuzz2.0
SMP from 1 million was said to be like the most powerful being that ever existed gaining loads of powers including 5th dimension powers so i say he wins! rather easily

Enyalus
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
SMP from 1 million was said to be like the most powerful being that ever existed gaining loads of powers including 5th dimension powers so i say he wins! rather easily

...No.

Superman-Prime from the DC One Million arc was the original Superman (read that as current Supes, 800+ centuries from now). He had all the same powers as current Supes, but he had 15,000 years sundipping (his Fortress of Solitude was literally in the heart of the sun) so that he was incredibly powerful (presumably).

Superman 1M was the Superman of that era, and he was the one who had 10 extra senses and resistance to magic due to a prior Superman wedding a 5D imp and having a child with her, thus putting new abilities in the Superman Dynasty line.

But anyway, this is most probably Superman Prime from the IC, SC, and FC arcs.

Symmetric Chaos
...No.

Superman-Prime from the DC One Million arc was the original Superman (read that as current Supes, 800+ centuries from now). He had all the same powers as current Supes, but he had 15,000 years sundipping (his Fortress of Solitude was literally in the heart of the sun) so that he was incredibly powerful (presumably).

He had the know how to prevent realities from collapsing and rescued the Atom from one that was dying. SMP (1M) also had the ability to grant immense power to other beings, all the powers that SM1M with the exception of additional senses are granted by SMP (1M).

Enyalus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SMP (1M) also had the ability to grant immense power to other beings, all the powers that SM1M with the exception of additional senses are granted by SMP (1M).

Ah. I thought that was due to the GL ring.

leonheartmm
well genis's cosmic awareness saw him killing eternity in every single scenario, not to mention he did kill eternity and entropy once before, albeit behind the covers.

on the other hand, prime killed a powered anti monitor..............

Priest
Prime beaten a weakend AntiMonitor after it was hit with a big ass bomb.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well genis's cosmic awareness saw him killing eternity in every single scenario, not to mention he did kill eternity and entropy once before, albeit behind the covers.

on the other hand, prime killed a powered anti monitor.............. No,he didnt. He bfr'd a weakened Am who was just withstood an explosion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.