Fallen one vs Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capz-C
Fallen one
Vs
Wonderwoman

Who wins? smile

guy222
diana

Avlon
Fallen one doesn't really have much to go on to be able to judge a battle with.

llagrok
He took out a couple of worlds and fought Thanos+skreet, that's about it.

Mindship
Wasn't the FO at one time more powerful than the Surfer? I don't think he ever had the versatility SS does, just more brute force.

Priest
Hell no.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mindship
Wasn't the FO at one time more powerful than the Surfer? I don't think he ever had the versatility SS does, just more brute force.

I think he is.

Space M ummy
I'm going to go with "FO doesn't have the feats to make this fight worth arguing."

All of the heralds SHOULD HAVE lightspeed+ speeds, incalculable physical strength, and vast energy and matter manipulation feats given to them by the PC.

the reality is that individual skill with the PC makes a TON of difference. Weaksauce like Air Walker or Terrax aren't anywhere near the level of say...Surfer or Stardust.

For someone who's supposed to be more powerful than the surfer, FO got owned pretty quickly and VERY thoroughly by Thanos, where Surfer usually puts up a better fight. I mean..the dude got himself beaten down and enslaved almost immediately.

I'm going to put his combined power/skill somewhere around the level of maybe firelord or something (not the weakest, but definitely not the most skilled of the heralds either) and say he breaks even or maybe a slim majority, based purely on versatility.

Acrosurge
I dunno. If Wonder Woman doesn't have an explosive gas giant to ignite, I don't see her taking Fallen One.

The truth is that the guy is a wild card. He doesn't have many feats good or bad. That makes him pretty neutral. The fact, however, that Thanos didn't KO him with a single blow or energy blast (as he does to other top tiers) speaks somewhat highly of him, IMO.

Scuzz2.0
did thanos not have to trick him to win because he didn't want a direct confrontation! also didnt the fallen one go about for a while just destroying planets so galactus couldnt feed. plus he has a completely inexhaustable source of power! FO wins in a stomp

Enyalus
FO, slightly. The versatility and the seemingly infinite nature of his power source (dark matter & energy) should make him an absolute beast. And it seemed like Thanos was pretty impressed with his power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.