Quasar, Surfer, Thor Vs Black adam, Superman, Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capz-C
Quasar,
Surfer,
Thor

Vs

Black adam,
Superman,
Orion

Who wins? embarrasment

ultimatethor
Team 1.

The Great Galen
Team 2

fangirl101
Problem is, BA and Supers Are far faster on the draw than Thor and Quasar. And Maybe Surfer is as fast in battle but he's one. Orion is Team 2's heavy hitter when it comes to fire power. So Thor, who's team one's heavy energy absorber, would be quite busy. Superman has blitzed Quasar to all hell before he gets one shield up and Black Adam is making it ruff on Surfer becuz he has no weaknesses to exploit, heavy duty magical blast, and better durability than Superman. The Marvel's heal nearly instantly on top of thier uber durability.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by fangirl101
Problem is, BA and Supers Are far faster on the draw than Thor and Quasar. And Maybe Surfer is as fast in battle but he's one. Orion is Team 2's heavy hitter when it comes to fire power. So Thor, who's team one's heavy energy absorber, would be quite busy. Superman has blitzed Quasar to all hell before he gets one shield up and Black Adam is making it ruff on Surfer becuz he has no weaknesses to exploit, heavy duty magical blast, and better durability than Superman. The Marvel's heal nearly instantly on top of thier uber durability.

If the DC team stacks there guys like"Supes vs Qua""BA vs SS""Orion vs thor" they could take the majority. DC team ftw

DeathKap
Team 1

Space M ummy

Not necessarily. Surfer is substantially faster than superman OR BA. Surfer has travel and reaction times many many times faster than light. those two don't. If it comes down to a quickdraw, surfer is acting first.

Thor's speed is kinda debatable. he's not a speedster but DOES have some form of super speed, and can and has thrown and swung mjolnir at 2x or 3x lightspeed before- again, that's 2 to 3 times faster than either superman or BA can travel or react. If we take Avengers Vs. JLA as canon, Superman and Thor SHOULD have equal reaction times, as neither one outright blitzed the other.

Quasar is the slowpoke, but still has travel speeds in the supersonic range, and IIRC his shields are usually up by default.

but anyway, Quasar AND Thor can both teleport for BFR if they had to- no one on team 2 can natively teleport.

Orion could very well find himself dumped in the Q-zone with no way out of it, making this a 3 on 2 fight. thor could teleport superman to an area under a red sun, then pummel him with magic lightning or Godforce, which WILL kill him.

Team 1 is a lot more versatile than you're giving it credit for.

ultimatethor
Id like to see some examples of BA blitzing people. Superman gets taken out by surfer quite quickly. From there its a three on two with team one having the heavy advantage.

Val-E-Doosh
Seeing as Superman is 10x stronger than Wonder Woman, he probably takes this solo.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Seeing as Superman is 10x stronger than Wonder Woman, he probably takes this solo.

lol. That was just ridiculous.

vansonbee
Seeing as Superman is 10x stronger than Wonder Woman, he probably takes this solo. lolz join the the dc crowd fay

Team one take this

Scuzz2.0
current surfer has a good chance to solo! he could take them all out 1 on 1 without a problem and so could current thor though not as easily! not sure how quasar would do but he defo stands a chance! team one takes this 10/10

Enyalus
Quasar vs. BA = BA
Surfer vs. Supes = Surfer
Thor vs. Orion = Thor

Quasar vs. Supes = Quasar
Surfer vs. Orion = Surfer
Thor vs. BA = Thor

Quasar vs. Orion = Orion
Surfer vs. BA = Surfer
Thor vs. Supes = Thor.

Team DC = 2, Team Marvel = 7.

So meh, I think Team 1 will win. More often than not.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Not necessarily. Surfer is substantially faster than superman OR BA. Surfer has travel and reaction times many many times faster than light. those two don't. If it comes down to a quickdraw, surfer is acting first.

Thor's speed is kinda debatable. he's not a speedster but DOES have some form of super speed, and can and has thrown and swung mjolnir at 2x or 3x lightspeed before- again, that's 2 to 3 times faster than either superman or BA can travel or react. If we take Avengers Vs. JLA as canon, Superman and Thor SHOULD have equal reaction times, as neither one outright blitzed the other.

Quasar is the slowpoke, but still has travel speeds in the supersonic range, and IIRC his shields are usually up by default.

but anyway, Quasar AND Thor can both teleport for BFR if they had to- no one on team 2 can natively teleport.

Orion could very well find himself dumped in the Q-zone with no way out of it, making this a 3 on 2 fight. thor could teleport superman to an area under a red sun, then pummel him with magic lightning or Godforce, which WILL kill him.

Team 1 is a lot more versatile than you're giving it credit for.

As you just said"Surfer has travel and reaction times many many times faster than light". However his speed/reflex has never been effectivly applied to combat. Superman has displayed ultalizing his MA ability with superspeed in h2h battle. if fight fight remains from a distance then team 1 takes it, if the gap is closed team 2 takes it...so i guess its really a draw at the end.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Id like to see some examples of BA blitzing people. Superman gets taken out by surfer quite quickly. From there its a three on two with team one having the heavy advantage.

Taken out quickly...how exactly?

The Great Galen
lol. That was just ridiculous.

Its almost as crazy as claiming SS "could take out Supes very quickly" smile

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Taken out quickly...how exactly?

Red sun radiation/energy absorption/kryptonite blast. Quite quickly as i said b4.

The Great Galen
Red sun radiation/energy absorption/kryptonite blast. Quite quickly as i said b4.

Supes has already resisted k-nite/red radiation and even energy absorption...SS has been armbared by a metahuman.

Enyalus
Supes has already resisted k-nite/red radiation and even energy absorption...SS has been armbared by a metahuman.

No, no, no, and no. Try again.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
No, no, no, and no. Try again.

......?

cloud102
Team 2.

ultimatethor

When has supes resisted energy absorption at all? Let alone from a being on the level of SS. Against triumph, he specifically stated that he would be killed if such a thing happened. Also supes has shown that he has resistance too red sun radiation and k nite but that does NOT mean they are completely inneffective. SS can use either of those three ways to weaken him greatly( if not out right beat him) and then destroy him with his superior offensive capabilities. Also is ur argument so weak that
u have to bring in that PIS feat? U trying to use it in almost every debate concerning SS is just laghable

darthgoober
Didn't you already get a warning for that...

darthgoober
Quasar vs. BA = BA
Surfer vs. Supes = Surfer
Thor vs. Orion = Thor

Quasar vs. Supes = Quasar
Surfer vs. Orion = Surfer
Thor vs. BA = Thor

Quasar vs. Orion = Orion
Surfer vs. BA = Surfer
Thor vs. Supes = Thor.

Team DC = 2, Team Marvel = 7.

So meh, I think Team 1 will win. More often than not.
Sounds about right...

Sasaraixx

LOL rolling on floor laughing

Team 1.

zeel

Just becasue a comic book character hasnet been seen speed blitzing in comics dont mean they cant do it.

Anyhow why would BA want to speed blitz anyhow .

When he can just beat the shit outta them =)

skygunner41
TEAM 2.

Avlon
Originally posted by skygunner41
TEAM 2.

Agreed. Team 2 had the strength, and speed advantage over team 1. Thor would be the biggest issue.

Mindset
Team 1

Nihilist
team 1 for a solid majority

Priest
Originally posted by Avlon
Agreed. Team 2 had the strength, and speed advantage over team 1. Thor would be the biggest issue.
Agreed, I think Surfer would be OneShotted easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

Philosophía
Team 2.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by zeel
Just becasue a comic book character hasnet been seen speed blitzing in comics dont mean they cant do it.

Actually, comics are the supreme authority in comic book debates. That should be obvious. So yeah i will need some examples of BA blitzing. Its from his on panel history that we determine what he can and cannot do in a forum fight.

darthgoober
Originally posted by zeel

Then what's to stop Quasar, Thor, and Surfer from being the ones to blitz the other team...

Bouboumaster
Unless it's Phyla-Vell, Team Marvel

skyfather
team 1

surfer>>superman or adam or orion
thor or qausar=superman
thor/qausar>>adam/orion

Badabing
Guys, I'm not here to ref threads.

Superman has resisted his weaknesses just this past year.
There are enough instances for issues or scans to be provided as proof.

STOP WITH THAT STUPID ARM BAR REFERENCE!

Hyperion Prime

Uh in JLA #23 Super Amazo hit Clark with a dose of Red Sun radiation. That was just two months ago. If Clark wasn't saved by the rest of the JLA he would be dead. I am too lazy to post pics.

The Great Galen
When has supes resisted energy absorption at all? Let alone from a being on the level of SS. Against triumph, he specifically stated that he would be killed if such a thing happened. Also supes has shown that he has resistance too red sun radiation and k nite but that does NOT mean they are completely inneffective. SS can use either of those three ways to weaken him greatly( if not out right beat him) and then destroy him with his superior offensive capabilities. Also is ur argument so weak that
u have to bring in that PIS feat? U trying to use it in almost every debate concerning SS is just laghable

No one ever said K-nite or red radiation didnt have a effect, but he has highly resistent showings were it was practically useless. The fact that this is constantly brought up is laugable...oh and SS cells have regenerated after being absorbed.

darthgoober
No one ever said K-nite or red radiation didnt have a effect, but he has highly resistent showings were it was practically useless. The fact that this is constantly brought up is laugable...oh and SS cells have regenerated after being absorbed.
Originally posted by Badabing

The Great Galen
Originally posted by darthgoober

?

fangirl101
Superman was being beaten by Red Solar Radiation becuz Amazo was bombarding him with Flash level Speed. Flash even says that Superman was going down. Not easy, but he was going down. No way to beat Amazo when he's using everyone's powers in conjuction with flash speed.

Now the 2nd time Amazo beat Superman with red radiation is becuz Superman was purposely absorbing amazo's energy beams and turning it into energy. So yes, Superman is an energy absorber. He absorbed the mageddon warhead that was meant to destroy the entire galaxy. Talk about high end energy absorber. Anyway, once amazo realized Superman was absorbing his beams, he switched the radiation while superman was in mid absorbing mode and Pwned him.

The Great Galen
Superman was being beaten by Red Solar Radiation becuz Amazo was bombarding him with Flash level Speed. Flash even says that Superman was going down. Not easy, but he was going down. No way to beat Amazo when he's using everyone's powers in conjuction with flash speed.

Now the 2nd time Amazo beat Superman with red radiation is becuz Superman was purposely absorbing amazo's energy beams and turning it into energy. So yes, Superman is an energy absorber. He absorbed the mageddon warhead that was meant to destroy the entire galaxy. Talk about high end energy absorber. Anyway, once amazo realized Superman was absorbing his beams, he switched the radiation while superman was in mid absorbing mode and Pwned him.

cool

darthgoober
?
Proof of Supes resisting the tactic in the form of scans or issue numbers.

darthgoober

Nice explanation as to why it worked in that instance, now show proof as to why it won't in this one.

Enyalus
Supes being an energy absorber is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I figured that was a one-time ability displayed by SMP.

Avlon
Originally posted by Priest
Agreed, I think Surfer would be OneShotted easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you think that..then there's an issue. wink

fangirl101
Supes being an energy absorber is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I figured that was a one-time ability displayed by SMP.

How is that stupid when that is how he gets his powers?

The Great Galen
Nice explanation as to why it worked in that instance, now show proof as to why it won't in this one.

Because SS doesnt have the combined powers of the entire JL.

Enyalus
How is that stupid when that is how he gets his powers?

Meh, you know what I meant. I hope.

Avlon

It's happened more than once. He was absorbing Rampages energy mid battle (and this was John Byrne's Superman) though that was involuntary.

He did absorb the FULL anti-sun that powered mageddon willfully...which was more impressive.

Major Force tried draining Supes using Dark Quantum energy and got literally owned. The funny part is that he pissed off Superman by calling him "polite." Now seeing all the things that villains have called Superman over the years...it was funny seeing him get so pissed off over that.

The Great Galen

If you actually read comics you would have a clue what the **** you were talking about once in awhile.

Enyalus
If you actually read comics you would have a clue what the **** you were talking about once in awhile.

Yes, I aspire to be even half as informed as you are regarding comic book characters one day. smile

darthgoober
Proof of Supes resisting the tactic in the form of a scan or issue number?

darthgoober
Oops Double post

Hyperion Prime

All Amazo used was Firestorms power and Flashes speed. Silver Surfer can do both of those things.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
All Amazo used was Firestorms power and Flashes speed. Silver Surfer can do both of those things.
HELL NO. Silver Surfer is NEVER as Fast as the flash in ANY instance. And This is a three way fight. Quasar being slow on the draw and Superman who did resist even Amazo would take surfer time. And He'd get pwned by a full blast of the AF from Orion. Or Black Adam uses that Spectre bashing lightning and cracks surfer a new hole in his head. In a battle like this, one has no time to waste on a strategy that takes too much time to do.

Hyperion Prime
HELL NO. Silver Surfer is NEVER as Fast as the flash in ANY instance. And This is a three way fight. Quasar being slow on the draw and Superman who did resist even Amazo would take surfer time. And He'd get pwned by a full blast of the AF from Orion. Or Black Adam uses that Spectre bashing lightning and cracks surfer a new hole in his head. In a battle like this, one has no time to waste on a strategy that takes too much time to do.

I was just talking about you saying noone on team 1 could match the Amazo feat. I could not care less about the other outcomes u mentioned.

Avlon
I was just talking about you saying noone on team 1 could match the Amazo feat. I could not care less about the other outcomes u mentioned.

When it comes to speed...Flash/Supes >>>>Surfer in battle.

As for what amazo did..while I've seen Superman use speed in all sorts of ways..from daily life activities to battle, I've never seen Surfer produce red sunlight.

The Great Galen
Yes, I aspire to be even half as informed as you are regarding comic book characters one day. smile

How odd since I aspire to troll comic forums like you one day.

darthgoober
In another fairly recent issue/arc(within the last year or so), wasn't Supes almost immediately depowered when he landed on a planet with a red sun? I'm pretty sure I remember Soljer saying something about that...

The Great Galen
In another fairly recent issue/arc(within the last year or so), wasn't Supes almost immediately depowered when he landed on a planet with a red sun? I'm pretty sure I remember Soljer saying something about that...

So SS can creat a red sun and a planer?

Enyalus
As for what amazo did..while I've seen Superman use speed in all sorts of ways..from daily life activities to battle, I've never seen Surfer produce red sunlight.

I didn't realize he'd ever had the need to, lol. He's a top tier energy manipulator. Red sunlight should be easy.

Hyperion Prime

Amazo didn't need to create a red sun or a planet. confused He was whooping Superman.

darthgoober
I never said that. I brought up what was pointed out to me to be another indication of Supes's vulnerability to the tactic. I've never even seen the issue in question, that's why I asked rather than stated as fact.

Now where's the proof of Supes resisting from your end?

There are enough instances for issues or scans to be provided as proof .

The Great Galen
I didn't realize he'd ever had the need to, lol. He's a top tier energy manipulator. Red sunlight should be easy.

So in other words ur assuming.....

The Great Galen
Amazo didn't need to create a red sun or a planet. confused He was whooping Superman.

So SS=Amazo?

Enyalus
So in other words ur assuming.....

It is within the character's powerset.

Saying SS cannot simulate red sun radiation is assinine.

Priest
TGG,
Do u even read Comics? Or u just like talking out of ur ass?

Nihilist
TGG,
Do u even read Comics? Or u just like talking out of ur ass?

he'l report you for that

Hyperion Prime
So SS=Amazo?

He does during the part where he has super speed and the ability to create red sun radiation.

Priest
Originally posted by Nihilist
he'l report you for that
I don't care. I'm not bashing anyone.
I should report some people for being Idiots.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Nihilist
he'l report you for that
I kinda doubt he'll want to draw a mod's attention to the thread given his current argument and his previous warnings for downplaying Surfer's abilities. I'm willing to bet that homeboy's pretty close to a banning at this point...

Nihilist
I kinda doubt he'll want to draw a mod's attention to the thread given his current argument and his previous warnings for downplaying Surfer's abilities.

in most thread he does that when things dont go his way

Avlon

Top tier energy manipulator... I'd agree.

Still haven't seen anything on panel though. Either speedwise in battle or in creating that type of energy.

Hyperion Prime

Still haven't seen anything on panel though. Either speedwise in battle or in creating that type of energy.

So for no reason whatsover, marvel comics should make an issue showing SS create red sun radiation......just out the clear blue? laughing

Avlon
So for no reason whatsover, marvel comics should make an issue showing SS create red sun radiation......just out the clear blue? laughing

It would help prove the case.

That and it would hardly be the most ridiculous scenario that Surfer would be in, correct? smile

Enyalus

Regarding the speed thing, I'm not sure what you want to see. We know he's multiple times light speed while traveling, and that he has nanosecond reaction times, and that he can dodge comets for fun...What're you looking for?

Priest
Is there proof that Superman can even KO some one with Surfer Cosmic Glaze since he has yet to do that?
Tenerbrous coulden't do it, why would superman can?

Avlon
Regarding the speed thing, I'm not sure what you want to see. We know he's multiple times light speed while traveling, and that he has nanosecond reaction times, and that he can dodge comets for fun...What're you looking for?

Surfer travels at those speeds in space on his board. In battle, he's never been known for any type of speed. It's like saying he can fly...sure...he can fly on his board...but off it..nope.

Enyalus
Surfer travels at those speeds in space on his board. In battle, he's never been known for any type of speed. It's like saying he can fly...sure...he can fly on his board...but off it..nope.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7940/story2page01combatwa4.jpg

Just one instance.

Priest
Is there proof that Superman can even KO some one with Surfer Cosmic Glaze since he has yet to do that?

Avlon

Darkseid, Doomsday, Henshaw, Despero, Thor, Protex, Lobo, etc.

Avlon
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7940/story2page01combatwa4.jpg

Just one instance.

He makes a comment while fighting the Hulk.

Human level characters dodge the Hulk.

ultimatethor

Yes supes has showings were he has taken K nite or red sun radiation and still continued fighting but for u to say they are practically useless in this fight is just daft. Regularly surfer has a higher offensive power output than superman. His regular blasts are already powerful enough to hurt supes. Him weakening supes( whether through absorption red sun radiation or k-nite) before using his power blasts is therefore a very effective strategy.

Mr Master
Check this out fellas ... laughing out loud ...

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/807467_thor.jpg

Do these subtle insults go on in DC too?

Enyalus
He makes a comment while fighting the Hulk.

Human level characters dodge the Hulk.

Well, Hulk has superhuman reflexes/speed...But my main point was that he was flying while not on his board. stick out tongue

The Great Galen
Well, Hulk has superhuman reflexes/speed...But my main point was that he was flying while not on his board. stick out tongue

Ur assuming that because he has FTL flight speed and nanosecond refelex that he can move/react at those speeds in h2h.

darthgoober
Ur assuming that because he has FTL flight speed and nanosecond refelex that he can move/react at those speeds in h2h.
Aren't you assuming the same of Supes? When has Supes blitzed someone at FTL speeds in combat?

Enyalus

Do you know what reflexes are? Do you know what you use in a hand to hand fight? Have you ever been in a fight where you weren't knocked out in the first six seconds?

You're becoming annoying. The Hulk couldn't even see him in his battle. He's gone hand to hand with Gladiator, who is a MA beast and who has shown incredible H2H speed. I'm sure there are other feats, but I can't remember them off hand, and wouldn't care to list them since you'll simply ignore them anyway.

Avlon

I'll give you that you have a good sense of humor. His feet are on the floor though. stick out tongue

There is one instance where Surfer sort of/kinda flies without his board though. wink

The Great Galen
Do you know what reflexes are? Do you know what you use in a hand to hand fight? Have you ever been in a fight where you weren't knocked out in the first six seconds?

You're becoming annoying. The Hulk couldn't even see him in his battle. He's gone hand to hand with Gladiator, who is a MA beast and who has shown incredible H2H speed. I'm sure there are other feats, but I can't remember them off hand, and wouldn't care to list them since you'll simply ignore them anyway.

.....flight speed and navigation reflexes dont=MA skill or h2h speed...try again.

The Great Galen
Aren't you assuming the same of Supes? When has Supes blitzed someone at FTL speeds in combat?

I never claimed he has FTL h2h speed, he does use super speed in h2h though with MA talent.

darthgoober
I never claimed he has FTL h2h speed, he does use super speed in h2h though with MA talent.
Then give us a quantifiable blitz and we'll see if Surfer's ever reacted to anything moving at that speed. Without a blitz from Supes to support your argument it doesn't matter what Surfer's speed is.

psycho gundam
it won't result in a ko though, it would just get surfer pissed at him.

and that's IF it lands.

ultimatethor
Surfer is already uber durable and has immensely durable forcefields that he can activate near instantly. Supes "blitz"( which is unquantifiable and has been greatly mystified by most) is not even going to come remotely close to putting SS down

Enyalus
I'll give you that you have a good sense of humor. His feet are on the floor though. stick out tongue

There is one instance where Surfer sort of/kinda flies without his board though. wink

Next time I'll look at my scans before posting them, LOL! Nice catch.

In Exiles, Surfer is shown flying without his board several times. Its in Universe 552 (I think), so, not 616. But they have the same powerset. Does that count?

What MA talent? He doesn't get that until Trinity...? (Avlon, isn't that the case?)

Avlon
Next time I'll look at my scans before posting them, LOL! Nice catch.

In Exiles, Surfer is shown flying without his board several times. Its in Universe 552 (I think), so, not 616. But they have the same powerset. Does that count?

On this board, they don't count feats from alternate universes. The one I'm thinking was one time when Thing threw him...right before his battle with Red Shift.

What MA talent? He doesn't get that until Trinity...? (Avlon, isn't that the case?)

He's shown MA before. For instance, he used pressure points to paralyze Batman before (LOL) and has done nightwing like flips in the air while depowered.

The Great Galen
Then give us a quantifiable blitz and we'll see if Surfer's ever reacted to anything moving at that speed. Without a blitz from Supes to support your argument it doesn't matter what Surfer's speed is.

It does matter because SS has never ultalized superspeed in h2h confrontations. Supes superspeed in combat isn't quantfiable but then again SS doesnt even have h2h superspeed:

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=351yc.jpg http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=424rf.jpg http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=344tl.jpg http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=361po.jpg
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=708yd.png
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=765iy.png
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=744qe.png

Im neglecting to mention this one incident where Supes and some oppnent were fighting at a incredibly fast rate that they appeared at different points on the earth insantly...sadly I dont have the scans but maybe AV knows what im referring to. On the note of Supes MA ability:

http://img433.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21if.jpg http://img433.imageshack.us/my.php?image=151hw.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?image=253wr.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?image=264bt.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supesskillz1eh.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supeskillz22jv.jpg

Now as far as SS"nanosecond"Reaction is concerned, well supes flight speed is faster then a nanosecond. SS has reacted great during flight navigation but has he ever reacted to a oppnent racing towards him in faster then "nanoseoncd" speed. He even managed to impress Amazo with his speed even as far as to actually get the first hit on him...and mind you Amazo does have the combined attributes of the JL:

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=as603p18pc8.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/SupermanBlitz.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/SupermanBlitz1.jpg

Finally, what kind of striking power can SS expect to deal with. Aside from holding back this one speaks vollumes:

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trinity05003vl7.jpg

ultimatethor
It does matter because SS has never ultalized superspeed in h2h confrontations. Supes superspeed in combat isn't quantfiable but then again SS doesnt even have h2h superspeed:

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=351yc.jpg http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=424rf.jpg http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=344tl.jpg http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=361po.jpg
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=708yd.png
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=765iy.png
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=744qe.png

Im neglecting to mention this one incident where Supes and some oppnent were fighting at a incredibly fast rate that they appeared at different points on the earth insantly...sadly I dont have the scans but maybe AV knows what im referring to. On the note of Supes MA ability:

http://img433.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21if.jpg http://img433.imageshack.us/my.php?image=151hw.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?image=253wr.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?image=264bt.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supesskillz1eh.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supeskillz22jv.jpg

Now as far as SS"nanosecond"Reaction is concerned, well supes flight speed is faster then a nanosecond. SS has reacted great during flight navigation but has he ever reacted to a oppnent racing towards him in faster then "nanoseoncd" speed. He even managed to impress Amazo with his speed even as far as to actually get the first hit on him...and mind you Amazo does have the combined attributes of the JL:

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=as603p18pc8.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/SupermanBlitz.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/SupermanBlitz1.jpg

Finally, what kind of striking power can SS expect to deal with. Aside from holding back this one speaks vollumes:

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trinity05003vl7.jpg

Once again, u display such a narrow view of the fight. This is NOT a hand to hand confrontation. Ss has his board and can blast and use all of his other powers. SS HAS shown the ability to initiate numerous attacks(blast) at superfast speed( while on his board). Why the hell would he get into a h2h battle in the first place? He also has very powerful forcefields so which wud give him superior defensive capabilities in h2h battles.MA ability is really irrelevant in a fight that is not going to be h2h anyway

As for the flight speed thing, it works both ways. Show supes reacting to SS flight speed. Also SS does need to react by blocking physicaly. He has shown that with but a thought he can create forcefields and his mental processing speed is far above supermans. Oh and SS has also reacted to instantaneous travel before while in battle.

Finally, i hope that u are not questioning SS durability by posting that last scan.( really superman needs to actually destroy a planet ala glaidiator or something). Considering that he as able to take a shot like this after already taking numerous blasts and strikes from 2 galactus level beings without being koed.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2--2.jpg

batdude123
I don't even need to read one post to realize that this is bad news...

darthgoober

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
I don't even need to read one post to realize that this is bad news...
And where the Hell have you been?

Mr Master

Hell yeah, scans. Now this is the kind of debate I can get into.
thumb up ... "you're simply the best" ... talalala something, forgot the rest of the lyrics.

ultimatethor

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up ... "you're simply the best" ... talalala something, forgot the rest of the lyrics.
Very Mr Master like post. thumb up thumb up
Thank you, thank you...

Bouboumaster
Darkseid, Doomsday, Henshaw, Despero, Thor, Protex, Lobo, etc.

And wich are Tenebrous lvl?

For the record, Tebebrous is a "almost Galactus lvl".

Bouboumaster
The Great Galen just receive the "Mr Master Special Ownage".

skygunner41
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

What is Galactus level.?

Bouboumaster
What is Galactus level.?

Tenebrous and Aegis

skygunner41
Tenebrous and Aegis

What level is T&A?

Bouboumaster
What level is T&A?

Nearly Galactus lvl.

skygunner41
Nearly Galactus lvl.

What is Big G level?

fangirl101
KMC surfer is Galactus level.

Enyalus
What is Big G level?

Please stop with the idiocy.

skygunner41
Please stop with the idiocy.

It not that much to ask really ...What is Galactus level?

Mindset
Look at the Galactus respect thread and make your own decision.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Mindset
Look at the Galactus respect thread and make your own decision.

I don't really need to look for respect thread cause really in what way you gauge T&A with Big G level.

Enyalus
I don't really need to look for respect thread cause really in what way you gauge T&A with Big G level.

T&A combined are superior in power to Big G. A full powered Big G is the equal of Eternity. And a severely weakened Big G was able to casually destroy 3 solar systems at once. His battle with Tyrant was destroying entire galaxies.

Red Hulk

Mindset
I don't really need to look for respect thread cause really in what way you gauge T&A with Big G level. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Red Hulk
I don't understand what you're trying to say. That T&A aren't Galactus level.

The only thing we have is statements to say it as of a lack of feats, and Tenebrous holding his own with Galactus.

Mindset
Well it depends on who made the statement, if it is a reliable source, and in conjunction with Tenebrous showing against Galactus, then we have no reason to assume T&A aren't at Galactus level of power.

skygunner41
Well it depends on who made the statement, if it is a reliable source, and in conjunction with Tenebrous showing against Galactus, then we have no reason to assume T&A aren't at Galactus level of power.

Assumption ...I thought we need on panel and feat to assume something...in KMC smokin'

Red Hulk
Assumption ...I thought we need on panel and feat to assume something...in KMC smokin' no expression

skygunner41
Originally posted by Red Hulk
no expression

confused

Mindset
Assumption ...I thought we need on panel and feat to assume something...in KMC smokin'

go away

Red Hulk
go away Very well said.

skygunner41
Very well said.

Look I make this simple Choose which state you think T&A with BIG G:

Coward state
Humiliation State
Incompetent State
Weak State
Depower State
Hungry State
Average State (normal State)
KMC SS State
High Power State
KMC Thanos State
Full Power State
EQUAL State

Ok now choose which do you think it possible T&A level at.

Red Hulk
Look I make this simple Choose which state you think T&A with BIG G:

Coward state
Humiliation State
Incompetent State
Weak State
Depower State
Hungry State
Average State (normal State)
KMC SS State
High Power State
KMC Thanos State
Full Power State
EQUAL State

Ok now choose which do you think it possible T&A level at. Did you just try to throw out as many words as you could think of?

They're probably hungry-average Galactus level.

skygunner41
Did you just try to throw out as many words as you could think of?

They're probably hungry-average Galactus level.

No they base on how Big G performance in comic throughout his entire appearance in comic history.

Bouboumaster
KMC surfer is Galactus level.

Dude... Mr Master owned you!

Red Hulk
KMC surfer is Galactus level. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/Halfeb/Funny/oh_you.jpg

Bouboumaster
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/PunjabiPlaya/CharlieGaf.gif

fangirl101
Dude... Mr Master owned you! What the hell are you talking about?

Avlon

LOL...Tenebrous didn't even hit Surfer hard enough to destroy the planet and his skin/glaze was cracking. I've seen harder hits from Gladiator. smile Is this REALLY the example people want to use?

Surfer then "won" on a technicality/plot device. The way in which SS "beat" them would have made the Entropy Aegis >>>them since that is what powers it. smile

Dominus>>>>>Tenebrous/Aegis and Superman beat him. It doesn't mean that I'm going to go around saying that nobody under Eternity level doesn't have a chance.

Bouboumaster
What the hell are you talking about?

Of your ownage by Mr Master on Surfer's skillz.

fangirl101
Of your ownage by Mr Master on Surfer's skillz.
What the hell are you talking about? Me and master haven't had an exchange.

Priest
LOL...Tenebrous didn't even hit Surfer hard enough to destroy the planet and his skin/glaze was cracking.
Are you sure about that confused
His skin was cracked, yet he was still able to draw the energies of the crunch which is still impressive.

I've seen harder hits from Gladiator. smile Is this REALLY the example people want to use?

This is funny, Tenebrous had Galactus on the ropes when they were going at it in H2H..
Going by ur distorted logic, Gladiator could hit harder than Tenebrous.
SO Gladiator can own The Big G in h2h!
Nice comparison.laughing
Where did u see harder hits from Gladiator?
Tenebrous one shoted a Planet with Surfer in the middle, Glads used 3 punches smile
Besides, from what I remember that feat from gladiator was simulated by Reed Richards, it mite as well be hyperbole.

skygunner41

Besides, from what I remember that feat from gladiator was simulated by Reed Richards, it mite as well be hyperbole.

So Glad destroying planet feat is invalid now.?

Priest
So Glad destroying planet feat is invalid now.
I didn't say that, But i do think bring up Gladiator in this thread is irreverent.

skygunner41
I didn't say that, But i do think bring up Gladiator in this thread is irreverent.

Maybe, maybe not it sure help clear a few issue. smile

Avlon
Are you sure about that confused
His skin was cracked, yet he was still able to draw the energies of the crunch which is still impressive.

Yup...and as a matter of fact..it was just a bunch of prison pods/satellites. They weren't even planets.

He literally Surfed and pulled out a bit of crunch energy which killed T&A which isn't a bad feat. At the same time, Superman has taken Entropy shots and not ended up in as bad of a condition. Luckily Galactus healed him before he died.

This is funny, Tenebrous had Galactus on the ropes when they were going at it in H2H..
Going by ur distorted logic, Gladiator could hit harder than Tenebrous.
SO Gladiator can own The Big G in h2h!
Nice comparison.laughing

LOL. I'm going by what's on panel. Distorted logic is what you are showing my friend. For example. It took T&A together to bring down a weak Galactus..something Thor has been able to do on his own.

Galactus alone imprisoned their ENTIRE race. Galactus level each indeed. LOL

You can deny it all you want, abd you are free to take that up with Marvel if you so choose.

Where did u see harder hits from Gladiator?
Tenebrous one shoted a Planet with Surfer in the middle, Glads used 3 punches smile

I hope you read the comic, because:

A...it wasn't a planet. (if nobody else reads this, it will be our secret!)
B...a chunk came off tops. It wasn't destroyed.

If you owned the comic, you probably would know that though.

Was it? Do tell. I'm all eyes.

starlock
Team 1 for the win

We have three characters on team one who can BFR...that alone would be enough......orion is the only real threat on team 2...its an easy win i.m.o

Enyalus
Stop saying bad things about my Kallark. sad

The Great Galen

skygunner41
Stop saying bad things about my Kallark. sad

sad

skygunner41
Nice attempt, although the scans you've posted still havn't refuted his inability to ultalize super speed in h2h. The scans I posted show direct examples of Clarks speed in relation to h2h and MA application. You've provided examples of SS super speed as it relates to movement/reflex but in a non-h2h capcity.....never once did you actually provide an example of SS"h2h blizting" such as this http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
It was the same error nvr made when he attemped to infer WW's "h2h speed" by applying her abilities when it comes to "deflecting/blocking". It isn't a faulty line of reasoning but unfortunatly none of these speed attributes ever manifest during h2h confrontations....as you're latter scans proved lol. While we are on this subject I never doubted SS couldnt move at super speed..I doubted that he could move at super speed while fighting"Supes superspeed in combat isn't quantfiable but then again SS doesnt even have h2h superspeed."

Escept that the opponents who have battled SS in the scans you provided were outclassing SS and didn't even have h2h super speed or striking power comparable to Supes. In fact,the feats you posted on the early onset of you're reply are entirly invalidated since SS's"reaction/speed"never manifested into battle to the same degree it has when he travels or evades projectiles. Supes has a massive H2H speed advantage with superior MA talent and striking power....even if SS did have h2h super speed it isn't like Supes hasn't defended agaisnt it before http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg....on that note are SS punches any faster then Doomsday because from the battles I've seen (Thor,Thanos,Champion,Drax) it doesnt seem that way http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

First let's clear somethings, while he was still beaten he did hold his own....energy abosption

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?...infight14ed.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?...infight26lm.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?i...infight37qf.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?i...infight48nc.jpg

http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?i...infight93ak.jpg

http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nfight108fk.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?...nfight110hh.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?...nfight128wo.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?...nfight133mw.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nfight144tn.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nfight166mx.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nfight175jo.jpg

Surviving being thrown into a red sund

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sun9ep.jpg

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sun23pb.jpg

Now his resistence to K-nite

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?...envssbp3ny3.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?...envssbp4gb9.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?i...envssbp5mw9.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?...envssbp6rp7.jpg

Of couse that isn't to say that SS shrouding his body in K-nite/Red Sun radiation isn't effective..j ust that it might take more time to fully weakened supes then most people give credit for (especially if Amazo was stating he was hard to go down with red sun radiation). He has fought the eraicator near a red sun so it isn't like he become immobile instantly from its effects. If this allows Supes time to impose his superior h2h ability, SS will certainly not have a "easy"time ahead of him. On this note, even though SS can blast projectiles or even"red sun/k-nite" bolts at super speed,Supes has been shown to catch multiple bullets fired at him and even vibrate/phase past projectiles.

SS basically what this all adds up to is the same basic argument we've always had....if SS blast away with k-nite bolts then supes will simple avoid it. If SS tries to "brawl"with supes then...well outside of shrouding himself with a k-nite/red sun aura he doesn't really measure up.

Nice Owning. smile

The Great Galen
im just going to scan my own books from now on...sigh

darthgoober

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>