Disregard My Previous Thread. Red And Cav Need To Be Stopped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Hackenbush
It has come to this citizen's attention, that the Fiendish and revolting Red with his partner in crime, the ever Diabolical and Repulsive Cav are legitimate threats, and quite possibly the worse threats this side of cyberspace have ever seen! It has come to this reporter's attention that these two e-spam slingers have actually been responsible for September 11th equivalent attacks to CBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Badabing has ushered an e-draft to put these satanic and wicked users to the stake! THEY MUST BE STOPPED, NO MATTER THE COST! ALOT OF USERS MAY DIE IN THIS BATTLE, SO PLEASE JOIN THE CAUSE CAREFULLY!

Cavalier
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
It has come to this citizen's attention, that the Fiendish and revolting Red with his partner in crime, the ever Diabolical and Repulsive Cav are legitimate threats, and quite possibly the worse threats this side of cyberspace have ever seen! It has come to this reporter's attention that these two e-spam slingers have actually been responsible for September 11th equivalent attacks to CBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Badabing has ushered an e-draft to put these satanic and wicked users to the stake! THEY MUST BE STOPPED, NO MATTER THE COST! ALOT OF USERS MAY DIE IN THIS BATTLE, SO PLEASE JOIN THE CAUSE CAREFULLY! It's well known that these two handsome bandits threaten everything that KMC stands for!!

Uncle Raz says: I want you!

And so, my fellow KMC'rs: ask not what your forum can do for you - ask what you can do for your forum!!!1!

Join the cause.

Dark-Jaxx
You guys are f@ggots.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You guys are f@ggots. Jealous?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. sad

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You guys are f@ggots.

Interesting counterpoint .... hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.