World Breaker Hulk vs Hunter Prey Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
fiht is on a planet the size of the solar system and it is to the death (no revivals! once ur dead ur dead)

my money is on WBH because of what it is said he is able to do but since he didnt actually do much im guessin most will say HPD

tkitna
World Breaker Hulk has no feats. We dont know what he can do.

Doomsday would win eventually, but he'd probably be KO'd a few times before hand.

Endrict Nuul
Stalemate, Hulk gets stronger and HP Doomsday will just keep on auto adapting.

Scuzz2.0
does he not have to die before he adapts?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0

Not HP, he auto adapts.

TheGame17

No. Hunter/prey DD adapted on the fly while fighting superman in that comic...

Scuzz2.0
What else can HPD do?

Knowsbleed33
He can evolve weapons on the fly too.

Endrict Nuul
What else can HPD do?

Hes really really fast.

Scuzz2.0
Flash fast or like spiderman fast?

Endrict Nuul
Flash fast or like spiderman fast?

Hell no, Superman fast, he has even caught Flash before.

Stoic
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Stalemate, Hulk gets stronger and HP Doomsday will just keep on auto adapting.

I agree with this fully.

vansonbee
Stalemate, Hulk gets stronger and HP Doomsday will just keep on auto adapting. At least Hulk has playmate?

In my opinion, I believe Hulk is stronger and bad ass. The onslaught version smokin'

TheGame17
Originally posted by vansonbee
At least Hulk has playmate?

In my opinion, I believe Hulk is stronger and bad ass. The onslaught version smokin'

How is he stronger?
And even if he were alittle stronger, it wouldn't matter. DD has more versatility at his disposal.

He has reflexes and speed equal to superman so he would be hitting Hulk at a much faster speed, meaning he would be packing alot more force than Hulk's punches.
Plus, he adapts on the fly. Sonic claps are useless as well.

DD 8-9/10

Avlon
Doomsday's strength also increases with anger...

ultimatethor
Originally posted by TheGame17
How is he stronger?
And even if he were alittle stronger, it wouldn't matter. DD has more versatility at his disposal.

He has reflexes and speed equal to superman so he would be hitting Hulk at a much faster speed, meaning he would be packing alot more force than Hulk's punches.
Plus, he adapts on the fly. Sonic claps are useless as well.

DD 8-9/10

This is WB hulk who was wrecking the eastern seaboard with casual footsteps and was projecting energy that was destroying New York city. His strength was growing at an uncontrollable rate.
His punches would certainly be harder than Doomsdays. His energy projection would also help him avert any blitz. However cuz doomsday cant die by physical means it will probably be a stalemate.

Enyalus
H/P Doomsday, 9/10.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Avlon
Doomsday's strength also increases with anger... Lol, really?

Knowsbleed33
I wonder if people realize that Doomsday has virtually no strength feats? To say he's stronger than the Hulk is pure speculation.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I wonder if people realize that Doomsday has virtually no strength feats? To say he's stronger than the Hulk is pure speculation. Other than breaking an amped Superman's arm with ease?

Knowsbleed33
amped? in what way?

Mighty Saxon
o wait didn't red hulk just break hulk's arm easily and then two issues later Hulk pretty much one shotted red hulk so hmm. Since this is also WB Hulk who could have destroyed the world with a footstep easily i'd say HUlk 6/10 even though H/P Doomsday is uber bad ass because they would stale mate until Bruce figured out what to do to permanently kill him

Nihilist
Originally posted by tkitna
World Breaker Hulk has no feats. We dont know what he can do.

Doomsday would win eventually, but he'd probably be KO'd a few times before hand.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
o wait didn't red hulk just break hulk's arm easily and then two issues later Hulk pretty much one shotted red hulk so hmm. Since this is also WB Hulk who could have destroyed the world with a footstep easily i'd say HUlk 6/10 even though H/P Doomsday is uber bad ass because they would stale mate until Bruce figured out what to do to permanently kill him

O wait......this is not Rulk or Green Hulk. This is WB Hulk we are talking about here, thus those feats are not included.

TheGame17
Originally posted by ultimatethor
This is WB hulk who was wrecking the eastern seaboard with casual footsteps and was projecting energy that was destroying New York city. His strength was growing at an uncontrollable rate.
His punches would certainly be harder than Doomsdays. His energy projection would also help him avert any blitz. However cuz doomsday cant die by physical means it will probably be a stalemate.

energy projection didn't affect H/P DD at all.
Plus, IMO Doomsday punching at superhuman speed is a much harder hit.
its like a meteor hitting the earth at 1000 mph instead of 100 mph...

Avlon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Lol, really?

Yup.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4369/da1363rb.th.jpg big grin

Avlon
O wait......this is not Rulk or Green Hulk. This is WB Hulk we are talking about here, thus those feats are not included.

Add to that that his "footstep" was more an energy attack than a strength feat:

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6072/wwh034mz3.th.jpghttp://img133.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Doomsday laughs off energy blasts and Hulks strength isn't an issue for him.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by TheGame17
energy projection didn't affect H/P DD at all.
Plus, IMO Doomsday punching at superhuman speed is a much harder hit.
its like a meteor hitting the earth at 1000 mph instead of 100 mph...

No it really isnt. The better comparison would be a meteor hitting the earth at 1000mph and another planet( which was growing bigger and bigger, hitiing th earth at 100 mph.

quanchi112
WB Hulk stomps him.

iceman24567
Doomsday easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday easily. He never beat anyone straight up on WB's level imo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
He never beat anyone straight up on WB's level imo.

Well, beating Darkseid into unconsciousness was pretty cool...

iceman24567
I guess World Breaker did? Please Quan try to come up with some bs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, beating Darkseid into unconsciousness was pretty cool... Oh yes it was. But seid's back was turned and Superman has made the guy tap out on his own. Food for thought.

Estacado
WB Hulk stomps him.
Just like Sentry would stomp Hal Jordan...eh?

Knowsbleed33
What exactly is a WB Hulk anyway? Isn't it just WWH uncorked?

allen4

Estacado

allen4
WHAT THE F....K,you talk about Odin powered Thor?????? What the f**k?
are you suggest Greg Pak is Loeb??????
you seriously need to read Planete Hulk and World War Hulk,is not a versus thread WWH/THOR.......
who in this interview compared WWH and Thor????????

Avlon
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What exactly is a WB Hulk anyway? Isn't it just WWH uncorked?

It's an emo Hulk who's greatest feat is getting pwned by a satellite. LOL smile

Doomsday Stomps.

allen4
"It's an emo Hulk who's greatest feat is getting pwned by a satellite"
What the f**k?

totally stupid........Hulk hater,read the book please........
Hulk basically tells Stark to take him out (before he destroy the entire planet with gamma blast and footsteps)with some special satellite blast which blasts him back into comatose Banner.......at this moment is rage and is power is incalculable and under control..........

http://i38.tinypic.com/a0ibn8.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/2je4qk4.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/wbt7d4.jpg

Avlon
Originally posted by allen4
"It's an emo Hulk who's greatest feat is getting pwned by a satellite"
What the f**k?

totally stupid........Hulk hater,read the book please........
Hulk basically tells Stark to take him out (before he destroy the entire planet with gamma blast and footsteps)with some satellite blast which blasts him back into comatose Banner.......at this moment is rage and is power is incalculable and under control..........

http://i38.tinypic.com/a0ibn8.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/2je4qk4.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/wbt7d4.jpg

A bit emo out this aren't we?

He did nothing but get owned.

vansonbee
A bit emo out this aren't we?

He did nothing but get owned.
Are retarded? Hulk allow the satellite to hit him.

fangirl101
If Superman or Surfer Allowed the Satellite to hit them guess what would have happened? Nothing. The Beams would have bounced.

Endrict Nuul

And got owned.

allen4
Wouarrrffff!
Avlon,is probably a Hulk disrespect thread for you,you need to get a life and stop read Hulk book smokin'
this thread is full of hulk haters,nothing new........

ultimatethor
Really for all we know those satellites ere designed to turn him back into banner. It was a plot device to end the story and thats it.

Endrict Nuul
Wouarrrffff!
Avlon,is probably a Hulk disrespect thread for you,you need to get a life and stop read Hulk book smokin'

Nahhh, just fanboys trying to make Hulk more powerful than he really is.

allen4
ultimatethor thumb up

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Really for all we know those satellites ere designed to turn him back into banner. It was a plot device to end the story and thats it.
So it's ok for plot devices to mean something when it's a marvel character. All too often I see plot devices used to demean DC characters and held as law. tisk tisk tisk for the double standard. If the HUlk were that powerful, nothing should have turned him back and it shouldn't have caused him to cry out in pain.

allen4
Endrict Nuul,nice try..........
Try again............ shifty

Endrict Nuul
Endrict Nuul,nice try..........
Try again............ shifty

But its true.....Thats why Hulk fanboys claim he can beat Superman.

allen4
AGdAV: Second, in the last moments, when Hulk released his real fury, causing massive destruction and blowing energy from his body, who could stop it? I meant, what heroes could stop it? Superman, maybe?

Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness.

from Greg Pak himself on http://www.pakbuzz.com/hulk/..........
are you contest the marvel writer himself?

hulk hater arguments,a lot of haters continualy disrespect,one of the marvel being with the better feats,nothing new again and again....................

fangirl101
AGdAV: Second, in the last moments, when Hulk released his real fury, causing massive destruction and blowing energy from his body, who could stop it? I meant, what heroes could stop it? Superman, maybe?

Greg Pak: With all due respect to the Distinguished Competition, I don't think even Superman would stand a chance. In the end, only the Hulk himself could provide the opening that Iron Man needed to end the madness.

from Greg Pak himself on http://www.pakbuzz.com/hulk/..........
are you contest the marvel writer himself?

hulk hater arguments,a lot of haters continualy disrespect,one of the marvel being with the better feats,nothing new again and again....................
Hulk has better feats than Superman? That seems silly.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by fangirl101

thumb up, sounds like a fanboys wet dream.

quanchi112
Uhm Doomsday doesnt have access to the satellite which is a plot device. Same thing as k-nite. Hulk would laugh off k-nite but it affects Superman. Couple that with the fact that Hulk LET THEM beat him.

Hulk wins this thread by the way.

ultimatethor
So it's ok for plot devices to mean something when it's a marvel character. All too often I see plot devices used to demean DC characters and held as law. tisk tisk tisk for the double standard. If the HUlk were that powerful, nothing should have turned him back and it shouldn't have caused him to cry out in pain.

Frankly i dont know what u r ranting about. I dont use plot devices to demean anybody. He didnt cry out in pain that big"SKROOM" was indicaring the satellites connecting with their target. its more likely that Tonys satellites were supposed to turn him back to banner than anything else which they knew was the best way to stop hulk.

ultimatethor

Better Strength feats is very debatable.

Philosophía
Uhm Doomsday doesnt have access to the satellite which is a plot device. Same thing as k-nite. Hulk would laugh off k-nite but it affects Superman.

Lulz.

Do you intentionally post random, inchorent stuff or are you just genuinely that .. intelligent ?

allen4
fangirl101 are you really read my post????????????
Who say hulk has better feats than supes?Who?????
i exactly said:"ONE" of the "MARVEL" (not D.C is clear for you?)being with the better feats.................
so tired of this Thread......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endrict Nuul
Uhm Doomsday doesnt have access to the satellite which is a plot device. Same thing as k-nite. Hulk would laugh off k-nite but it affects Superman. Couple that with the fact that Hulk LET THEM beat him.

Hulk wins this thread by the way.

laughing Quan you're too funny.

quanchi112
laughing Quan you're too funny. That would be like me posting the Probe expunging Doomsday of all bacteria and saying see. It proves nothin just like the satellite beating a Hulk who let it hit him.

allen4
Endrict Nuul,you too............ laughing

quanchi112

Avlon

Wouarrrffff!

I'm starting a service to introduce idiots to each other. Vason, meet Allen. The rest is up to you. smile

Philosophía
Whats inchorent mean?

Do you mean incoherent? I would at least spell the word correctly when trying to insult someone. laughing out loud

Misspelling occasionally happens.

Unfortunately for you, stupidity is permanent.

quanchi112

allen4
"I'm starting a service to introduce idiots to each other"
really funny.........
Avlon meet..........Avlon laughing

Try again...........

Endrict Nuul
I'm starting a service to introduce idiots to each other. Vason, meet Allen. The rest is up to you. smile

No offense Vason..., sorry. This statement reminded me of this.

http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/dumb-dumber.jpg

Philosophía
really funny.........
Try again...........

That is the mother of all comebacks.

You should make a thread and teach us all on your ways.

Philosophía
I remember someone challenging me to a battlezone and then backing out.

Same random stuff, eh ?

Endrict Nuul
really funny.........

Try again...........

Epic fail.....

quanchi112

Philosophía
Why dont you ever try to engage me in a debate? Just curious.

Same reasons most people don't.

It's useless.

And owning you in one of them is like bragging about being able to lift 5kg. Almost everybody can do it.

Generally, people only have a discussion with you because they are bored.

allen4
Endrict Nuul,
dumb and dumber?brilliant......i love that.......
more scans?
angel

ultimatethor
What in the world is going on in this thread???

Endrict Nuul
Endrict Nuul,
dumb and dumber?brilliant......i love that.......
more scans?
angel

Too bad its not a scan dumbass...its a link that I have posted.

Anyways....this is getting off topic.

quanchi112

allen4
you are terribly stupid,Endrict Nuul;are you really human?
marvel probably think about you for the Marvel Apes series,it just make sense now............. smokin'

Badabing
Everyone who posted on page 4 of this thread is warned.....except me.

Closed because people can't be civil....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.