Wolverine vs Silfer Surfer h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The fight is on a open field and a pure h2h battle, SS is off his board and is barred from using the PC. He can only fight with his base attributes and Logan is at his peak...who wins?

Enyalus
Surfer.

He was able to slap around the entire Warbound (including at least 2 class 100+) while off his board, weakened, and cut off from the Power Cosmic. So, yeah. There isn't anything Logan can do to harm him.

Red Hulk
Surprisingly, this has been done before...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442324&highlight=title%3A

And Surfer wins.

Sup3rman1521
Surfer wins.

This question is hypothetical and just an idea based on this thread. If Wolverine can use his claws, and SS can't use PC, won't WOlverine have a chance? Justo ne stab with his adamantium claws and SS would be down.

The Great Galen
It was a short thread so I dont see any harm.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Surfer.

He was able to slap around the entire Warbound (including at least 2 class 100+) while off his board, weakened, and cut off from the Power Cosmic. So, yeah. There isn't anything Logan can do to harm him.

Escept cut him smile

Red Hulk
Originally posted by The Great Galen
It was a short thread so I dont see any harm. Duplicate threads are considered spam.

And the mere fact that I found that thread in a quick search means you didn't search.

The Great Galen
Duplicate thread...u mean from a topic that was short lived and a very long time ago..okay there buddy.

Red Hulk
Duplicate thread...u mean from a topic that was short lived and a very long time ago..okay there buddy. Huh?

It's still a duplicate thread. no expression

Ah, I remember the time duplicate threads used to be closed, but I guess your threads safe.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Red Fulker
Huh?

I'm very..very....very very gay. no expression

Yeah that sounds about right.

Red Hulk
Yeah that sounds about right. Reported for trolling/flaming.

Maybe you'll actually get banned this time.

The Great Galen
You came to my thread spamming, u didnt actually contribute to the debate so you had it coming....now get outta my thread. Thank you

Red Hulk
You came to my thread spamming, u didnt actually contribute to the debate so you had it coming....now get outta my thread. Thank you Spam? Because I pointed out this thread has been done before?
I did, I said Surfer wins, but you were more concerned in defending you not using the search function.

Anyway, the original is bumped. smile

Johnny Deluxe
Who cares about the thread being done before? Jeez, some people takes the internet too seriously.

Anyways , Silver Surfer would still be too hard and strong for Wolverine to do a thing to him.

Badabing
Use this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442324&highlight=title%3AOriginally posted by The Great Galen
Yeah that sounds about right. Stop doing that. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.