camcorder problem!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
So I know this has nothing to do with computers but I figured maybe you guys would know what to do.

I've been trying to make videos on my 4 year old canon camcorder but it doesn't show any footage I recorded unless I rewind it for about 2 minutes, hit stop, then play until some static picture shows up. Eventually after about 5 minutes the tape plays normally, but this is REALLY irritating. Anyone know why this is happening/how to fix it without paying money? I'm positive its not the tapes...

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Spartan005
So I know this has nothing to do with computers but I figured maybe you guys would know what to do.

I've been trying to make videos on my 4 year old canon camcorder but it doesn't show any footage I recorded unless I rewind it for about 2 minutes, hit stop, then play until some static picture shows up. Eventually after about 5 minutes the tape plays normally, but this is REALLY irritating. Anyone know why this is happening/how to fix it without paying money? I'm positive its not the tapes...

Get a camcorder that records on discs instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.