cyclops vs daredevil h2h fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

respect_cyclops
what do you think its cyclops vs daredevil in h2h fight

Endrict Nuul
DD with ease.

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
DD with ease.

with easy? you really dont know much about cyclops as a fighter then ... he took out wolverine in a hand 2 hand fight, took down bishop, took out 6 man with his eyes closed, he doesnt use very offten his h2h skills because he doesnt need to but he is a very good fighter and can sure give daredevil a challenge

DeathKap
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
with easy? you really dont know much about cyclops as a fighter then ... he took out wolverine in a hand 2 hand fight, took down bishop, took out 6 man with his eyes closed, he doesnt use very offten his h2h skills because he doesnt need to but he is a very good fighter and can sure give daredevil a challenge
Hmm.. impressive. If its at a distance he gets DD with one shot probly. Close up im not sure.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DeathKap
Hmm.. impressive. If its at a distance he gets DD with one shot probly. Close up im not sure.

Huh? distance???? this is only H2H, and Logan was a animal back then, he wasnt thinking properly.

Endrict Nuul

let me guess, next your going to say Scott can take on Bruce right?

DeathKap
Huh? distance???? this is only H2H, and Logan was a animal back then, he wasnt thinking properly.
Wait your right h2h well then i would say DD would win more.

DeathKap
let me guess, next your going to say Scott can take on Bruce right? laughing

respect_cyclops
let me guess, next your going to say Scott can take on Bruce right?

...noo... but he can take out the guy that was trashed by the kingpin who is just a fat guy confused

Symmetric Chaos
...noo... but he can take out the guy that was trashed by the kingpin who is just a fat guy confused

A fat guy with near superhuman strength and speed as well as advanced martial arts training.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A fat guy with near superhuman strength and speed as well as advanced martial arts training.

I know eh, Scott is pretty tough and I bet he can beat Lady Shiva also.

respect_cyclops

super speed Lollll AHAHAHAHAHA kingpin having super speed now thats something funny... stop inventing things he is just a strong fat guy nothing more

Symmetric Chaos
super speed Lollll AHAHAHAHAHA kingpin having super speed now thats something funny... stop inventing things he is just a strong fat guy nothing more

He took on six judo masters at once and beat them all in 15 seconds. KP is much faster than any normal human even evidenced simply by his ability to fight with people like Spidey and DD. He's also durable enough that people have hurt themselves just from striking him.

Endrict Nuul
super speed Lollll AHAHAHAHAHA kingpin having super speed now thats something funny...

Yeah man......trying reading some comics.

Here, check out his respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=444580&highlight=kingpin%22+forumid%3A98

DeathKap
He took on six judo masters at once and beat them all in 15 seconds. KP is much faster than any normal human even evidenced simply by his ability to fight with people like Spidey and DD. He's also durable enough that people have hurt themselves just from striking him.
Yup.

vansonbee
WOW please lock this up. DD wins in h2h and cyclop use of his power and 1/4 mile range wins*

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by vansonbee
WOW please lock this up. DD wins in h2h and cyclop use of his power and 1/4 mile range wins*

For the 10th time this is H2H ONLY and no optic blast. Please read OP post.

vansonbee
For the 10th time this is H2H ONLY and no optic blast. Please read OP post. I know that, read my sentence again. DD win in H2h Combat********************************************
*****************8dfas gfasdgasdgsdagasdbgasdga/ hfhdfhfdshfsdfasbgsdga mad laughing out loud

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by vansonbee
I know that, read my sentence again. DD win in H2h Combat********************************************
*****************8dfas gfasdgasdgsdagasdbgasdga/ hfhdfhfdshfsdfasbgsdga mad laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Lord S
...noo... but he can take out the guy that was trashed by the kingpin who is just a fat guy confused rolleyes1

Just another fine example of how X-fans are the MOST ignorant of the entire comic book reading community.

Anyway, DD wins with ease.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Lord S
rolleyes1

Just another fine example of how X-fans are the MOST ignorant of the entire comic book reading community.

Yup.....

DeathKap
I like the x-men.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DeathKap
I like the x-men.

But your not a fanboy, your just a fan, theres a difference.

DeathKap
But your not a fanboy, your just a fan, theres a difference.
Indeed.

emporerpants
wha-? is this for real? DD takes cyke down HARD. DD 10/10

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Lord S
rolleyes1

is there always has to be a retard like that ? seriously all the discussions here that i saw must have some idiot trying to insult others.... is that the all known angry nerd myth about low life people that are looking for fights on the web? pathetic

respect_cyclops
anyway my opinion is that cyclops can beat daredevil in h2h fight because he got great fighting skills that he doesnt use offten but when he does he always beats the person as we saw even in first class x-men #10 he beats h2h a super strong mutant .... and thats my opinion so who ever doesnt agree with me and cant wait to write things like fanboy... FU

Endrict Nuul
is there always has to be a retard like that ? seriously all the discussions here that i saw must have some idiot trying to insult others.... is that the all known angry nerd myth about low life people that are looking for fights on the web? pathetic

Well, If X-Men fanboys stop over hyping their favorite characters than this stuff won't happen. wink

Warrior18
DD wrecks cyclops.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Warrior18
DD wrecks cyclops.

thumb up

Acrosurge
Daredevil wins here. Not only is he a better fighter (though Scott is also quite good), he can "read" everything Cyclops throws with his hyper senses. Scott will essentially be telegraphing every single move.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Daredevil wins here. Not only is he a better fighter (though Scott is also quite good), he can "read" everything Cyclops throws with his hyper senses. Scott will essentially be telegraphing every single move.

But Cyke beat Logan and Logan > DD, thus Scott > DD.....

respect_cyclops
Well, If X-Men fanboys stop over hyping their favorite characters than this stuff won't happen. wink

really? for a second there i thought that people are allowed to have there own OPINIONS learn this word please.. you people like to throw the word fanboy a lot but everybody here are fanboys of some character ... i would be a fanboy if i would say something like "cyclops can kill superman with an optic blast"... but thinking that he can give daredevil a good fight and take a win is not over hyped its just an opinion... maybe you are the ignorant daredevil fanboy here?

Warrior18
But Cyke beat Logan and Logan > DD, thus Scott > DD.....

laughing yes

Endrict Nuul
really? for a second there i thought that people are allowed to have there own OPINIONS learn this word please.. you people like to throw the word fanboy a lot but everybody here are fanboys of some character ... i would be a fanboy if i would say something like "cyclops can kill superman with an optic blast"... but thinking that he can give daredevil a good fight and take a win is not over hyped its just an opinion... maybe you are the ignorant daredevil fanboy here?

Some people are just fanboys and most of us are fans like me of some characters. Nah, I am just right like the rest of us in this thread who says DD would wreck Scott. DD has way more better feats than Scott in H2H fighting. Thats what we use here, its called feats from on panel. Everyone is welcome to thier own opinion on here.

Acrosurge
But Cyke beat Logan..... ... That's right. He did...

Cyke >>> Logan!!11!!111 eek!

Endrict Nuul
ABC logic ftw...

BUSTER1
Daredevil takes it 11/10.

Battlehammer
lol

Lord S
is there always has to be a retard like that ? seriously all the discussions here that i saw must have some idiot trying to insult others.... is that the all known angry nerd myth about low life people that are looking for fights on the web? pathetic What the f**k?

So far you're the only one in this thread who is being insulting.

jrodslam
Matt ftw.

respect_cyclops
daredevil got better feats because its all he use... cyclops on the other hand doesnt need to use his h2h skills he just use his mutant powers, but when it comes to fighting... as i said took down wolverine, havok, super strong mutant,bishop,6 man with his eyes closed, daredevil is a skilled fighter but he alo got beat up by humans some times like gang members that sometimes trash his face so i really wouldnt say daredevil is that great at fighting he is no mantis or iron fist or captain america....

Endrict Nuul
daredevil got better feats because its all he use... cyclops on the other hand doesnt need to use his h2h skills he just use his mutant powers, but when it comes to fighting... as i said took down wolverine, havok, super strong mutant,bishop,6 man with his eyes closed, daredevil is a skilled fighter but he alo got beat up by humans some times like gang members that sometimes trash his face so i really wouldnt say daredevil is that great at fighting he is no mantis or iron fist or captain america....

laughing

respect_cyclops
laughing

i can see that there are couple of kids here i hope the others can actually debate and talk like normal beings

jrodslam
i can see that there are couple of kids here i hope the others can actually debate and talk like normal beings

Ok, if you wanna go by combat feats of h2h, Daredevils feats clearly outmatch Cyclops's. You can say Cyke beat Wolvie in combat, but that alone doesnt top DD's combat feats. You have to come better than that with reason why YOU think Scott beats Matt in a h2h fight.

Endrict Nuul
And Logan was a animal at the time. So thus he wasnt thinking properly, a top notch Logan would destroy Cyke in H2H. Make your case but stop using the same feat over and over again.

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ok, if you wanna go by combat feats of h2h, Daredevils feats clearly outmatch Cyclops's. You can say Cyke beat Wolvie in combat, but that alone doesnt top DD's combat feats. You have to come better than that with reason why YOU think Scott beats Matt in a h2h fight.

oh i forgot to mention that he also took down sabretooth of course sabretooth wasnt knocked out or anything but cyclops gave him a kick tothe throat , he defeated a super human strong mutant and fliped him like a child, beat up 6 man with closed eyes ... never sae him get his ass kicked in h2h fights, its a clearly good base to say he is a very good fighter if he takes out wolverine sabretooth and bishop who all are stronger then him

respect_cyclops
a top notch Logan would destroy Cyke in H2H.

thats only your opinion now you sound like a fanboy that cant back his statement... show me a proof that a normal logan can beat cyclops

Endrict Nuul
The Hand would destroy Scott and DD beats a lot of them. 6 people? haha thats a joke compare to DD, Bullseye, Elektra, Batman. Heres DD respect thread.. I suggest you read it and educate yourself with DD.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386982&highlight=Daredevil+forumid%3A98

Stop hyping Scott up....I am done here.

Darth Martin
DD 10/10.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DD 10/10.

Warrior18
lol at this thread.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Warrior18
lol at this thread.

I knows its funny on how one sided it is.

yestinchong
I occasionally dip into Cyclops threads because i'm a big fan of the guy. You might have seen me in random Cyclops Vs. debates.

He won't win against DD H2H, as much as i like him. He's a good martial artist Scotty is, but he isn't:

a) As accomplished a fighter as Matt
b) As seasoned in H2H fighting (and fair enough, why should he when he has his power at his disposal usually) - when he does fight H2H, it's pretty decent showings, but nothing on a par with DD
c) As athletic as Matt
d) I would hazard a guess to say that his stamina specifically geared for H2H is also not as solid as DD's, purely because this is what DD does all the tie.

It's a little hard to compare. DD literally has his entire back issue run to prove how good he is at H2H. Scott has a few issues here and there. Yes, his showings are very good, but the overwhelming evidence lies with DD. To use a slightly skewed example, if Matt somehow managed to perform an optic blast that KO'd....i dunno, say Luke Cage in one hit - would that mean he'd be able to beat Cyclops in an optic blast fight? Answer is NO!

By the same token, DD hands Cyke's ass on a plate to him in a no optic blast fight.

Warrior18
Originally posted by yestinchong
I occasionally dip into Cyclops threads because i'm a big fan of the guy. You might have seen me in random Cyclops Vs. debates.

He won't win against DD H2H, as much as i like him. He's a good martial artist Scotty is, but he isn't:

b) As seasoned in H2H fighting (and fair enough, why should he when he has his power at his disposal usually) - when he does fight H2H, it's pretty decent showings, but nothing on a par with DD
c) As athletic as Matt
d) I would hazard a guess to say that his stamina specifically geared for H2H is also not as solid as DD's, purely because this is what DD does all the tie.

It's a little hard to compare. DD literally has his entire back issue run to prove how good he is at H2H. Scott has a few issues here and there. Yes, his showings are very good, but the overwhelming evidence lies with DD. To use a slightly skewed example, if Matt somehow managed to perform an optic blast that KO'd....i dunno, say Luke Cage in one hit - would that mean he'd be able to beat Cyclops in an optic blast fight? Answer is NO!

By the same token, DD hands Cyke's ass on a plate to him in a no optic blast fight.

Right over the fanboy head my friend. yes

RobinDrake
Originally posted by yestinchong

c) As athletic as Matt

can any one really argue with this? i hope not!

respect_cyclops
The Hand would destroy Scott

show me a proof that the hand can take out scott... oh wait a second its like all the bullsh!t you write here... its only your speculations without any proof or back up, you cant even give anything logical and no nothing all you do is write bullsh!t biased crap and waiting for your friends to back you up ... dont waste my time i am the one who is done with you

respect_cyclops
you say that just because cyclops doesnt use much of his fighting skills he will lose? gambit also doesnt use much his fighting skills and yet he went toe 2 toe with blade in h2h fight... by your logic beast will lose to daredevil because he doesnt have a lot of fighting feats

Battlehammer
oh pleases stop with this took wolverine down BS. I own the issue and if your gunna try and uses it as evidences, pleases provide all the facts. Logan was all ****ed in the head prior to scot out of the blue attacking him. And scot did not take Logan down, he hardly even damage him, all he really did was evade. Which is kinda impressive, but not nearly as impressive as your trying to imply. Oh and that was prior to Logan character development. Meaning he was not even at the time written to know any ninjistu,bishudo or any of the other varous martial art's that he current is written as beign a master of.

Endrict Nuul
Respect_cyclops has been reported for not providing feats or facts to back up his BS claim. Also ignoring the DD respect thread that I have provided with much more and greater feats than Scott. This is a up hill battle for him since its so one sided. Respect_cyclops you have a lot of backing to do for your claims or stop this socking/trolling stuff.

respect_cyclops
Respect_cyclops has been reported for not providing feats or facts to back up his BS claim. Also ignoring the DD respect thread that I have provided with much more and greater feats than Scott. This is a up hill battle for him since its so one sided. Respect_cyclops you have a lot of backing to do for your claims or stop this socking/trolling stuff.

thats very low.. just because your write things that you cant back up you are trying to make me a troll? you are the troll that came into my thread that i opened and starting make fun of my opinions and tryed to flame my thread YOU are the real troll here you write things without any back up or avidance and then you insult other people... you are pathetic

Endrict Nuul
thats very low.. just because your write things that you cant back up you are trying to make me a troll? you are the troll that came into my thread that i opened and starting make fun of my opinions and tryed to flame my thread YOU are the real troll here you write things without any back up or avidance and then you insult other people... you are pathetic

Now, you are flaming too....

respect_cyclops
Now your flaming too....

so if you dont like my thread dont post here but dont try to flame it just because you got nothing else to do

Endrict Nuul
so if you dont like my thread dont post here but dont try to flame it just because you got nothing else to do

Everyone is this thread has proved you wrong and you are the one who is trolling and flaming by ignoring a respect thread and what everyone else has to say without backing up your claim. All these posters vs 1 poster...geee I guess we are wrong and you are right.....eek!

Battlehammer
respect cyclops you are trolling. You have yet to provide evidences for why scot wins or even come closes to winning. Your reasonings ignore stated facts, and you simply being a fanboy and ignorant.

respect_cyclops
Everyone is this thread has proved you wrong and you are the one who is trolling and flaming by ignoring a respect thread and what everyone else has to say without backing up your claim. All these posters vs 1 poster...geee I guess we are wrong and you are right.....eek!

no one proved anything... the only way someone can prove it is to show daredevil beat up cyclops.... until this happenes all you can do is write your opinions and state the things you think will happen, i am stating my opinion which is that cyclops can beat daredevil in h2h fight now how is that a trolling? its stating my own opinion in my own thread, now you are comming here like your father bought this forum... trying to make fun of other people opinions... and now you are trying to tell me what to think? get the hell out of here you are one ignorant fanboy i tell you that now please stop trolling already my thread

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Battlehammer
respect cyclops you are trolling. You have yet to provide evidences for why scot wins or even come closes to winning. Your reasonings ignore stated facts, and you simply being a fanboy and ignorant.

and what have you provide? you provided what? and what can you provide? show me daredevil feats? and i show you cyclops feats and then what? if you think you are going to make me insult you back you are wrong now leave this thread if you cant respect other opinions

respect_cyclops
now andlict or how ever your nick name is and hammer... you are trying to troll my thread and trying to tell me what to think and make fun of other opinions , if you got nothing usefull to say dont say anything because you are just showing how ignorant you are and that you dont have any respect , first of all learn torespect other people opinions and then maybe the person will respect you and thats more important then some debate on the web

resolution
oh i forgot to mention that he also took down sabretooth of course sabretooth wasnt knocked out or anything but cyclops gave him a kick tothe throat ,

The throat? that's a vital point (the trachea) the very reason Scott would have struck him there was because he knew they were not evenly matched H2H. lol and you even said that he couldn't even seriously hurt him by striking him there. Furthermore he had to do it with a kick!

a HAND strike straight to the trachea is enough to kill a normal human being.

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by resolution
The throat? that's a vital point (the trachea) the very reason Scott would have struck him there was because he knew they were not evenly matched H2H. lol and you even said that he couldn't even seriously hurt him by striking him there. Furthermore he had to do it with a kick!

a HAND strike straight to the trachea is enough to kill a normal human being.

...... sabretooth is a mutant with healing factor did you really expect him to die? wolverine cuts him with his clas and it doesnt take him down, and a slash with the claws can take any normal man out.. sabretooth is not human he is a mutant with healing factor super strength and durability

respect_cyclops
everyone strike there opponents in lethal spots you know because they are leathal... its not a boxing leason everybody fight like that thats the way to actually win

Badabing
respect_cyclops, stop calling people trolls and stop abusing the report. There's no need to report 4 posts in 2 minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.