Deathwing Vs. Sephiroth, Cloud & Sora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TruthSeeker
After Deathwing had with utmost desperation ripped the Demon Soul from its position and proven that not even the Old Gods could bend his determination he was banished from Azeroth and cast onto a random world.

While the arch dragon was no longer at his planet of birth, he desired still to follow through with his dreams. He would become the absolute ruler of the planet, destroy anyone that oppose him and then, at last .. have peace.

Sora, Sephiroth and Cloud are the three first to oppose him, having realised that they has to unite in order to have a chance against the savage beast, who has already laid waste to numerous cities.

Deathwing has the demon soul at his disposal, and faces of against the strongest incarnation of each character.

Dark-Jaxx
Sora solos by draining his energy with the Keyblade, sealing the Demon Soul with the Keyblade, and sealing Deathwing's heart with the Keyblade.

TruthSeeker
How does this work?

Dark-Jaxx
By aiming the Keyblade and shooting a beam of powa.

TruthSeeker
Would a beam of powa be more unstoppable than a beam of erase the exista?

Dark-Jaxx
If it is from the Keyblade, yes.

TruthSeeker
Why is that?

Dark-Jaxx
Because the Keyblade is like, magic and stuff. The Keyblade>>>anything. Duh.

TruthSeeker
My sarcasm-o-meter has been acting up a lot as of lately, but is currently alerting. Should it be trusted?

Dark-Jaxx
Only if you marry me. 131

TruthSeeker
Request declined.

Dark-Jaxx
W-hy not? cry

DarkC
Demon Soul can't be harmed with anything but something from Deathwing himself, it was a piece of one of his scales that sliced it in half and destroyed it - otherwise it's invulnerable.

Dark-Jaxx
It is not safe from Sora and the Keyblade. Sora will not need to harm it, he will lock it, keeping Deathwing from using it.

Sora ia also too fast for Deathwing, clocked at many times faster than the speed of light.

He fights Multiversal threats that could annihilate entire universes with ease, with one blast of Darkness powa.

DarkC
No, the relationship between the Demon Soul and Deathwing is intimate for one reason - he bound a portion of his own soul and power into the device, which is why only he can harm it. He basically nearly tore himself to pieces trying to recieve it - and did it successfully somehow - despite the antagonizing influence of Gods that were superior to him as people are superior to worms. That kind of intimacy is hard to break.

It can be knocked from his hands to some extent, or sealed with the influence of those who have contributed their own power to it, but no completely outside force is able to completely "seal" it off.

If, however, what you say about the Keyblade is true in that it possesses that amount of omnipotence where it could separate some sort of soul-body link, then we are at another "immovable object - unstoppable force" impasse.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It is not safe from Sora and the Keyblade. Sora will not need to harm it, he will lock it, keeping Deathwing from using it.

Sora ia also too fast for Deathwing, clocked at many times faster than the speed of light.

He fights Multiversal threats that could annihilate entire universes with ease, with one blast of Darkness powa.

I am pretty sure that the speed of light thing from previous debates was declared hype. The clips that was shown to support this did not implicate at all Sora going FTL. Only fast.

And by the way: A>B>C logic is lame.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DarkC
No, the relationship between the Demon Soul and Deathwing is intimate for one reason - he bound a portion of his own soul and power into the device, which is why only he can harm it. He basically nearly tore himself to pieces trying to recieve it - and did it successfully somehow - despite the antagonizing influence of Gods that were superior to him as people are superior to worms. That kind of intimacy is hard to break.

It can be knocked from his hands to some extent, or sealed with the influence of those who have contributed their own power to it, but no completely outside force is able to completely "seal" it off.

If, however, what you say about the Keyblade is true in that it possesses that amount of omnipotence where it could separate some sort of soul-body link, then we are at another "immovable object - unstoppable force" impasse. None of that matters, the Keyblade can still seal it because it can seal, destroy, or unlock anything.

Sora can destroy it.

The Keyblade is better.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I am pretty sure that the speed of light thing from previous debates was declared hype. The clips that was shown to support this did not implicate at all Sora going FTL. Only fast.

And by the way: A>B>C logic is lame. Sora blocked hundreds of lightspeed lasers with ease. Also, since Sora fights Multiversal beings on a regular, he must be assumed to be FTL.

Not when the characters are on such a ridiculous level of power compared to someone.

Becci
Sora blocked hundreds of lightspeed lasers with ease. Also, since Sora fights Multiversal beings on a regular, he must be assumed to be FTL.

Not when the characters are on such a ridiculous level of power compared to someone.

Where does it say these lightspeed lasers is actually lightspeed then? And where does it say that these beings he fight are FTL?

A>B>C logic should never be used. If a character can beat another, they have feats to show this, not accomplishments. Or we could just say that Grom can beat entire armies by himself because he was capable of beating Mannoroth and Cenarius and that he can defeat anyone lesser than Mannoroth and Cenarius. Or that Archimonde can defeat any half-God and anything below that title because he defeated Malorne with ease.

Just because Sora fight multiversal beings does not mean he can beat anyone that is not multiversal. Maybe you think Sora can beat Sargeras as well? Or the entire Pantheon? Elune? Pyron? Archimonde? Juggernaut? Superman? Kratos, God of War? Jedah? Ganon? Kain? Kyuubi? Itachi? Nozdormu? Darth Sidious?

I never thought I would see YOU of all people support A>B>C logic and the usage of titles to determine a winner.

Dark-Jaxx
Lol.

Seriously, is it really that hard to tell I have been bullshitting you all this whole thread? laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Becci
Your sarcasm is incredibly subtle stick out tongue

DarkC
None of that matters, the Keyblade can still seal it because it can seal, destroy, or unlock anything.

Sora can destroy it.

The Keyblade is better.
Despite the obvious fact that you're banned, I'll reply anyway.

The Demon Soul, disregarding the one flaw/weakness it has, is technically omnipotent. It can sweep away opposition with but a thought, easily open rifts between dimensions powerful enough to accomodate gods, enslave, destroy, create, etc.

You're pitting omnipotence vs omnipotence, an enormously silly notion - don't be so shortsighted. Why do you think I made a referall to the "unstoppable force vs immovable object"?

Wil7
Sephiroth solos.

Becci
Originally posted by Wil7
Sephiroth solos.

You are incomprehending the position Sephiroth is in. He does not stand a chance.

Wil7
And Sora does? laughing out loud

Becci
Nope. Not even all three combined stand a chance. Neltharion has the freaking Demon Soul!

Wil7
Well Dark-Jaxx said Sora would solo. I thought then Sephiroth would solo because Sephiroth is way better. That is the only reason I said Sephiroth woould win. Honestly, Deathwing is waaaay better than all three combined.

Becci
Originally posted by Wil7
Well Dark-Jaxx said Sora would solo. I thought then Sephiroth would solo because Sephiroth is way better. That is the only reason I said Sephiroth woould win. Honestly, Deathwing is waaaay better than all three combined.

Dark-Jaxx was being sarcastic smile

Yeah. With the Demon Soul, Deathwing killed hundreds of demons with a single thought across a very large area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.