Blade vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
they start 50 meters away from each other, empty area

both in character

standard equipment for blade (stakes, guns, sword, etc.)

Blade shoots Cyclops, Blade wins.

OR

Cyclops shoots Blade, Cyclops wins.

5/10

Mindset
Blade shoots, Cyclops catches the bullet, Blade runs away.

vansonbee
Originally posted by #1110
Blade shoots Cyclops, Blade wins.

OR

Cyclops shoots Blade, Cyclops wins.

5/10
Can't say that a bad theory.

Scott dodge or counter the bullets with his optic blast hitting Blade with or without the "Get off my lawn blast". 8/10 Cyclops

RobinDrake
Scott has this, this is almost like batman vs cyclops, which imo cyclops has that one too.

resolution
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can't say that a bad theory.

Scott dodge or counter the bullets with his optic blast hitting Blade with or without the "Get off my lawn blast". 8/10 Cyclops

Cyclops has the precision to hone in on a bullet??

I have to give it to the "immortal" character in this match up.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by RobinDrake
Scott has this, this is almost like batman vs cyclops, which imo cyclops has that one too. except blade has a healing factor, is stronger, is more durable, and faster

plus he has guns

Endrict Nuul
Scott uses his great MA skills and beats Blade to goo. Hes one of the top MAs in comics.

vansonbee
Originally posted by resolution
Cyclops has the precision to hone in on a bullet??

I have to give it to the "immortal" character in this match up.
Cyclop aim is his eyes. duh or full blast wide spread knock those bullets out and hit blade.

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
except blade has a healing factor, is stronger, is more durable, and faster

plus he has guns
durband Op already stated distance of battle.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Hes one of the top MAs in comics.

Is this a joke?

RobinDrake
except blade has a healing factor, is stronger, is more durable, and faster

plus he has guns

So he can take more optic blast and then still lose. unless blade is so fast that scott can't track him with his eyes, or fast enough to draw his gun before scott blasts him.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Is this a joke? I wouldn't go as far as to say that he's a top MA, but he is a skilled fighter and one of the most accurate shooters in the Marvel Universe. Or, did I mistake your meaning, sir?

Cyclops takes this. He can take down Blade (and any bullets he may get off) at 50 meters without much difficulty.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Is this a joke?

Cyke in H2H, since he beat Logan once.

Cyke>Logan>Blade>DD.

Of course this is a joke........stick out tongue

DestinyGuy678
Cyclop aim is his eyes. duh or full blast wide spread knock those bullets out and hit blade.

durband Op already stated distance of battle. how is cyclops supposed to react, the difference is a bullet will kill cyclops when it hits, blade will survive a blast

plus the distance is 50 meters which blade could cover in under 8 seconds meaning he'd be the more lethal, not to mention his accuracy while obviously not as good as cyclops is near perfect.

DestinyGuy678
So he can take more optic blast and then still lose. unless blade is so fast that scott can't track him with his eyes, or fast enough to draw his gun before scott blasts him. all it takes is one shot, this fight ispretty much a quick draw competition, with both contestants in character. people with super human reflexees have been shown to dodge his eye beams, not saying he could dodge all of them, bldae can definently get off a shot though

RobinDrake
all it takes is one shot, this fight ispretty much a quick draw competition, with both contestants in character. people with super human reflexees have been shown to dodge his eye beams, not saying he could dodge all of them, bldae can definently get off a shot though

fair enough, what about a wide blast though? shouldnt that take care of blade at the start?

DestinyGuy678
fair enough, what about a wide blast though? shouldnt that take care of blade at the start? im not saying blade wins all of them, Im saying he can take a SLIGHT majority because of things like those

RobinDrake
im not saying blade wins all of them, Im saying he can take a SLIGHT majority because of things like those

hmmm well ill give cykes the slight majority in all due respect.

DestinyGuy678
hmmm well ill give cykes the slight majority in all due respect. I can see that happening too, ts basically if cyclops can put blade down before he gets a shot off

Darth Martin
Blade has superhuman speed. Cyclops doesn't.

RobinDrake
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Blade has superhuman speed. Cyclops doesn't.

I think cyclops is well prepared to handle blade, cykes has face hundreds of mutants all with various power sets. A lil superhuman speed shouldnt be that much of a problem, Im not saying he's gonna curbstomp blade, just take the slight majority.

Bentley
Cyclops wins.

resolution
Cyclop aim is his eyes. .

You can see a fired bullet with your eyes??

Mindset
Originally posted by resolution
You can see a fired bullet with your eyes?? You can't?

respect_cyclops
i hear things like "blade has super human speed" or "blade has super strength".... it has nothing to do with this fight because there speed doesnt matter ... cyclops can be slower then him but its not an olympic contest because all cyclops has to do is look at him so thats not the speed of a motion its just the speed of the sight, all cyclops need to do is have him in his sight while blade has to press the triger, and cyclops took down people with way more advantage then this, cyclops also is very trained he is training a hell of alot in the danger room and showed many times that he can dodge lasers ,gun shots, and is able to counter that with his blasts so i will say that cyclops hits him before he can react and kill him with a full optic blast that will erase him

Raoul
how is cyclops supposed to react, the difference is a bullet will kill cyclops when it hits, blade will survive a blast

plus the distance is 50 meters which blade could cover in under 8 seconds meaning he'd be the more lethal, not to mention his accuracy while obviously not as good as cyclops is near perfect.

that 8 seconds versus the heartbeat it takes cyclops to mentally tell his visor to open. hell, even taking the thing off takes what, a second?

if blade shoots him with anything less than a headshot, cyclops should survive (body armour), and be able to return fire. a strong enough blast would at the very least KO blade imo...

respect_cyclops
Originally posted by Raoul
that 8 seconds versus the heartbeat it takes cyclops to mentally tell his visor to open. hell, even taking the thing off takes what, a second?

if blade shoots him with anything less than a headshot, cyclops should survive (body armour), and be able to return fire. a strong enough blast would at the very least KO blade imo...

he doesnt even need a strong blast to ko blade... read in the rez zone when he shot sabretooth in the head with a focused little blast and was able to ko him, cyclops can focus his blasts to pressure points and ko someone without much effort, a full force optic blast will kill blade for sure he is no wolverine in healing after all

resolution
Originally posted by Mindset
You can't?

No. Just wave a pen back and forth really quickly and you can see that even at that relatively low speed rate, speed blurs human vision.

A fired bullet is a 2 inch piece of metal traveling at 4000 feet per second.

Raoul
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
he doesnt even need a strong blast to ko blade... read in the rez zone when he shot sabretooth in the head with a focused little blast and was able to ko him, cyclops can focus his blasts to pressure points and ko someone without much effort, a full force optic blast will kill blade for sure he is no wolverine in healing after all

aye, that is true, he just has to hit him, which is the problem lol...

Darth Martin
I think cyclops is well prepared to handle blade, cykes has face hundreds of mutants all with various power sets. A lil superhuman speed shouldnt be that much of a problem, Im not saying he's gonna curbstomp blade, just take the slight majority. I was reffering to the fact that Blade could draw and shoot his weapon before Cyclops fired a blast.

But then pr brought up that Cyclops can telepathically open his visor. Didn't know this. sad

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Raoul

8 seconds might be an exageration (maybe less) but I get what youre saying

I Dunno if a strong blast could ko blade (unless yo uhave feats). and blades guns are very powerful (one bullet blew up the entire head of a vampire)

and even if he survives it's not like he'll be unphased, but if blade IS able to get off a head shot it probably will connect with a vital organ

also havent people with superhuman speed (like magneto) dodged his eye beams before?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
he doesnt even need a strong blast to ko blade... read in the rez zone when he shot sabretooth in the head with a focused little blast and was able to ko him, cyclops can focus his blasts to pressure points and ko someone without much effort, a full force optic blast will kill blade for sure he is no wolverine in healing after all he has a healing factor thogh, enough to heal wounds generated from cyclops blasts' heck he takes bullet with little to no effect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.