Batman w/prep vs. Marvel VIllains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Batman has 5 days to capture/imprison the following villains. He does not know what they are like and how powerful/their power levels they are. He only knows their special powers/abilities. All villains are clueless except for Red Skull. Red Skull knows about Batman but not his feats, etc...

Shocker
Red Skull
Lizard
Mysterio

Does he capture them in time?

Enyalus
With ease.

iceman24567
Indeed quickly at that.

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
Indeed quickly at that. I doubt he able to capture all 4 villains in 5 days without instancing injuries. He also has to spend time locating each villain : / Fail sad

iceman24567
Batman is Batman the ultimate detective locating people is like breathing for him he destroys these guys in 5 days.

vansonbee
Batman is Batman the ultimate detective locating people is like breathing for him he destroys these guys in 5 days. no special treatments in KMC vs thread please... sick

Be realistic, Batman will capture them, but not within that time limit*

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vansonbee
I doubt he able to capture all 4 villains in 5 days without instancing injuries. He also has to spend time locating each villain : / Fail sad http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk228/BigNightIGN/MAIN/dawsoncry1.gif

vansonbee
Originally posted by Red Hulk
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk228/BigNightIGN/MAIN/dawsoncry1.gif
pukedrgalan_bat_mite not in 5 days !!!

iceman24567
no special treatments in KMC vs thread please... sick

Be realistic, Batman will capture them, but not within that time limit* It's not special treatment Batman is the greatest detective in comics everybody knows that no expression.

vansonbee
It's not special treatment Batman is the greatest detective in comics everybody knows that no expression. I agree with you, but not in 5 days stick out tongue
1. Locating
2. planning
3. each villain isn't bunch together like parade in San Fransisco
4. the fighting and action etc....
5. injuries and continuing on

Red Hulk
I agree with you, but not in 5 days stick out tongue Right, it happens in a day then.

fascistcrusader
Red Skull is the biggest threat to Batman here. The rest go down with ease, but Skull would put up significant resistance in a physical confrontation, being stronger than Bats. He'd probably lose in the end though since Bats has a week of prep time, and he is only aware of the name and look of Bruce.

iceman24567
Right, it happens in a day then. I do agree sir.

vansonbee
It's not special treatment Batman is the greatest detective in comics everybody knows that no expression. Originally posted by iceman24567
I do agree sir.

That is pretty god damn bias isn't it? Funny how some of Bats villain give him trouble which extended to few days and weeks, but against Marvel its in one day huh?durband

Red Hulk
That is pretty god damn bias isn't it? Funny how some of Bats villain give him trouble which extended to few days and weeks, but against Marvel its in one day huh?durband
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/bchappell82/001ohnoyoudidnt.gif

vansonbee
evil_monkeyOriginally posted by Red Hulk
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/bchappell82/001ohnoyoudidnt.gif

This lady been around the net for 4 years? Pretty seezy.

and Yes I did evil face

iceman24567
That is pretty god damn bias isn't it? Funny how some of Bats villain give him trouble which extended to few days and weeks, but against Marvel its in one day huh?durband Believe what you will don't give him credit but it seems you don't know who the Batgod is batman when you figure that out your brain will blowup

vansonbee
Believe what you will don't give him credit but it seems you don't know who the Batgod is batman when you figure that out your brain will blowup mad Okay well my opinion is still the same.
He fail to capture all 4 in 5 days only.

Red Hulk
This lady been around the net for 4 years? Pretty seezy.

and Yes I did evil face So, you accuse people of bias when Batman has trouble with highly intelligent villains?
Sertsainly relevents.

iceman24567
mad Okay well my opinion is still the same.
He fail to capture all 4 in 5 days only. Well my opinion is that your opinion is lame so Batman wins goodnight no expression.

Red Hulk
Well my opinion is that your opinion is lame so Batman wins goodnight no expression. http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn147/KISS_MY_GLOCK/1093.gif

Mindset
So are we assuming that while Red Skull knows Batman is after and him he does nothing to protect himself or try to kill Batman?

vansonbee
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn147/KISS_MY_GLOCK/1093.gif very mature Red Hulk....

and wow, was that vid for real? That mess up to do to hit a child like that...

Originally posted by Mindset
So are we assuming that while Red Skull knows Batman is after and him he does nothing to protect himself or try to kill Batman?
So many minor details also play a part in this plot, but being totally ignore by fans

Red Hulk
very mature Red Hulk....

and wow, was that vid for real? That mess up to do to hit a child....

So many minor details also play a part in this plot, but being totally ignore by fans I never implied I wanted to be mature.

Seems like it. You laughed, I laughed, it's all in good fun... ermm

BentonGrey
Hmm, I think Bats would get three of them in time, but Red Skull, if he knew he was coming, would at LEAST be able to delay him.

Bentley
He would need three or four days for the Skull alone.

Phantom Zone
Hes not capturing the Red Skull in five days when Red Skull knows hes looking for him. SHIELD and Cap were looking for the Red Skull and Red Skull was oustide Caps apartment.

iceman24567
Well obviously Batmans deductive reasoning abilities >> SHIELD and Captain America.

Phantom Zone
Well obviously Batmans deductive reasoning abilities >> SHIELD and Captain America.

Oh I see it doesnt prove how good Red Skull is, it proves how crap Cap and SHIELD. Ok got it. wink

Whats the point?

Bentley
So Batman's detective skill is better than having actual psychics who read things without the least clue or reference?

Damn right they are!

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
So Batman's detective skill is better than having actual psychics who read things without the least clue or reference?

Damn right they are!

Come again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.