Juggernaut vs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
who from marvel/dc and from trans lvl below can actually beat/match juggernaut in a h2h/slugfest with no bfr

so who can do it?

Red Hulk
Superman

vansonbee
Lobo can match Jugg in stalemate with his strength and clones*
Champion with power gem
infinity gem > cytorak
Hulk stalement Juggernaut
Doomsday stalement Juggernaut

BTW superman in H2h with Juggernaut loses.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee

BTW superman in H2h with Juggernaut loses.

Agreed. Cain mops the floor with Supes with just a hint of pinesol.

Knowsbleed33
Superman would lose a slugfest.

There are a few who can match him.

jalek moye
people keep saying hulk, but i don't think hulk can hurt him

Endrict Nuul
Hulk/Doomsday will stalemate him and most people will lose.

Terryc250
Thanos

jalek moye
thanos is not beating juggernaut in h2h

golem370
Juggernaut would not put down Thanos either.

vansonbee
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut would not put down Thanos either.
Thanos can't use any of his other abilities involve*

When is Thanos = Chuck Norris?

Wei Phoenix
I really can't see Hulk beating him.

Thanos will not beat Cain either. He lacks the durability to beat him stay in the fight. He also lacks the strength to hurt him.

golem370
Thanos a great durability stamina fighting skill and more then likely stronger.

Wei Phoenix
Cain has limitless stamina. Thanos doesn't.

Cain's durabilty is by far greater than Thanos and I haven't seen any strength feats of his that says that he is stronger than Cain.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

golem370
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cain has limitless stamina. Thanos doesn't.

Cain's durabilty is by far greater than Thanos and I haven't seen any strength feats of his that says that he is stronger than Cain.

Based on what is Juggernaut's durablilty greater? Thanos has withstood being in a Black Hole he been blasted by the like of Odin Tyrant he been hit by people like Warrior Madness Thor who was atleast 10 times stronger then normal. He defeated the rumored dealiest Mercenary Armor in the universe. Thanos is much smarter in everyway and more experienced

Wei Phoenix
No doubt Thanos is smarter, but Thanos bleeds. I haven't really seen Cain bleed. Those blasts by Odin would do nothing to Cain just like Thor's GB did nothing, it was a weakened one but still it wasn't that weak. Cain has a HF that is insane and a forcefield that has yet to be broken through to my knowledge. Cain is just more durable. Hulk punches Thanos and Thanos feels it. The same happens to Cain and he doesn't feel it. Juggernaut will go toe to toe with THanos all day and his intelligence isn't really going to help since he can't BFR him.

Drax has impaled him with his fist from the back. Not saying that Drax is uber powerful and able to just kill Thanos at any given time but if Drax was to do the same to Cain then his fist would've stopped at his back. You can't pierce his skin.

golem370
Drax was made to kill Thanos. Thanos also has a force field that only people like Champion Galactus and Inbetweener has broken. Thanos will easily last longer then a day. Thanos may not to Juggernaut but Juggernaut won't stop Thanos either.

Marvel Database
Superhuman Stamina: Thanos' musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, he has almost limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities.

Superhuman Durability: Before his "death", Thanos possessed an impressive degree resistance to physical injury, even compared to other Eternals. He was capable of withstanding tremendous impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. After his ressurrection, Death increased his ability to resist injury even further. Now, he is also capable of surviving indefinitely without food or water. He can also survive indefinitely and unprotected in the vaccuum of space.

Superhuman Stamina: Thanos' musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, he has almost limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities

&

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his extraordinary durability, it is possible to injure Thanos. Like all Eternals, however, Thanos is capable of regenerating damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than a human being. His healing powers aren't as developed as those of some Eternals. Some Eternals are capable of regenerating any destroyed tissue. Given the circumstances of his latest death, Thanos is unable to regenerate missing organs.

allen4
MANGOG-jgg lose
Celestians WAR-HULK-jgg lose
Maestro Hulk (200 tons level base start)-stalemate
Wolbreaker HULK (whitout wolbreaker mode)-stalemate
Onslaught unleashed Hulk-stalemate
Doomsday "superman kill" level-stalemate
Superman prime unleashed-jgg lose

vansonbee
Originally posted by allen4
MANGOG-jgg lose
Celestians WAR-HULK-jgg lose
Maestro Hulk (200 tons level base start)-stalemate
Wolbreaker HULK (whitout wolbreaker mode)-stalemate
Onslaught unleashed Hulk-stalemate
Doomsday "superman kill" level-stalemate
Superman prime unleashed-jgg lose

SMP has never face anyone like Juggernaut. So are you saying he can win in slugfest? chair

allen4
hum.....SMP probably stalemate juggernaut,at last........

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
Drax was made to kill Thanos. Thanos also has a force field that only people like Champion Galactus and Inbetweener has broken. Thanos will easily last longer then a day. Thanos may not to Juggernaut but Juggernaut won't stop Thanos either.

Marvel Database
Superhuman Stamina: Thanos' musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, he has almost limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities.

Superhuman Durability: Before his "death", Thanos possessed an impressive degree resistance to physical injury, even compared to other Eternals. He was capable of withstanding tremendous impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. After his ressurrection, Death increased his ability to resist injury even further. Now, he is also capable of surviving indefinitely without food or water. He can also survive indefinitely and unprotected in the vaccuum of space.

Superhuman Stamina: Thanos' musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, he has almost limitless superhuman stamina in all physical activities

&

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his extraordinary durability, it is possible to injure Thanos. Like all Eternals, however, Thanos is capable of regenerating damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than a human being. His healing powers aren't as developed as those of some Eternals. Some Eternals are capable of regenerating any destroyed tissue. Given the circumstances of his latest death, Thanos is unable to regenerate missing organs.

Like you just said he has almost limitless stamina. Cain HAS limitless stamina. Limitless stamina is better than almost limitless stamina. True Drax was created as his bane but I think it's safe to say that Thanos can be impaled. I'm not saying that Drax is all better than him because he sneak attacked him.

Juggernaut's HF is obviously better if Thanos can't regenerate organs and I supposed Cain can survive in vaccuums too since he doesn't have to breath. His FF hasn't been broken through yet.

Cain can do that too without any signs of damage whatsoever. He can take a bath in molten lava if he wanted and he can fall from the moon to the earth with no harm done to him.

occultdestroyer
If SBP can punch through dimensional rifts and through hyperspace/time, he probably could punch through Jugg's FF.

As to who can beat Juggs..

Ghost Rider (I don't know if Penance Stare is considered as a BFR)
Gog
Onslaught eek!
Rune King Thor
Zoom
Silver Surfer?
PC Validus
Superman 1M (both versions)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
If SBP can punch through dimensional rifts and through hyperspace/time, he probably could punch through Jugg's FF.

As to who can beat Juggs..

Ghost Rider (I don't know if Penance Stare is considered as a BFR)
Gog
Onslaught eek!
Rune King Thor
Zoom
Silver Surfer?
PC Validus
Superman 1M (both versions)

This is straight H2H so no penance stare and Cain will kill Onslaught as long as it doesn't PISs on him. What real H2H feats does Surfer have? I'm not very knowledgable on this and if Supes 1M still has a weakness to magic than Cain is beating him.

occultdestroyer
Supes 1M is completely immune to magic

Wei Phoenix
oh...well then...that's uh yeah....well Cain still has his FF!!!

occultdestroyer
The question is:
Can Cain's FF withstand the power of Supes 1M's punches (especially the golden one)

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Supes 1M is completely immune to magic What does being immune to magic do?

That doesn't mean Juggs punches wont hurt him.

Wei Phoenix
don't know, I would love to see this fight though.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
What does being immune to magic do?

It cancels out that added damage since magic is normal superman's weakness. Still Juggs may be able to harm him since it's still strength.

occultdestroyer
What does being immune to magic do?

Well, Wei P asked if Supes 1M had a weakness to magic.
I just answered his query :tohsrug:

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It cancels out that added damage since magic is normal superman's weakness. Still Juggs may be able to harm him since it's still strength.

It was a rhetorical question.

Harbinger
Kurse, perhaps?

Wei Phoenix
It was a rhetorical question.

Curse my inability to sense rhetorical questions!

Endrict Nuul
PC Mongul??

Horrificus
no to all these, and many more "no's"

It would take beings like

Validus
or
Mangog

to POSSIBLY beat Jugg's in an all out, no fan's allowed, you ain't goin nowhere kind of fight.

tough, bad and strongest, just ain't rough enough to beat Juggs.

Nihilist
mangog,kurse,thanos would give juggs a good fight

golem370
How about Harald Jaekelsson

Wei Phoenix
who is that?

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-haraldjaekelsson.html

Hyperion Prime
These people can take or at least stablemate Juggs.

1. Destroyer Unleashed, with the Destroyer completley in control. Meaning no Thor, Odin or Loki controlling him. Destroyer 8/10

2. SBP, I think juggs can hurt him, but I don't think juggs can really put him down. Juggs 6/10

3. Gladiator same as SBP

4. Captain Marvel Billy Batison As much as I love Juggs I think he loses the majority to CM Cap M 7/10

5. I know people are going to laugh, but I think Ulik may be able to possibley beat juggs

6. King Hyperion....he killed everyone on his
world......even "Galactus"

7. Orion. Orion could take more than a few in hand to hand

Knowsbleed33
Shaggy Man 1/Non-PIS/CIS General would be a good match for Juggernaut.

Nestical
Fedor

i dont think anyone could just flat out beat him h2h.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Shaggy Man 1/Non-PIS/CIS General would be a good match for Juggernaut. Eternal stalemate but i would love to watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.