League of Champions Week Four: Bdub/Smurph Vs. Kfish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Week 4 Battlefield: The Australian Outback
Duration: Monday, October 6th @ 10am thru Friday, October 10th @ 12am)

Bdub/Smurph Vs. Kfish

Judges: Jason, Badabing, Newjak

illadelph12

illadelph12
Hokay here we go-

Prep Base- X base.

Fielded Team-

Power Girl
Holocaust/Sabretooth
Taskmaster/Jean Grey

Ok in prep-

Jean Grey psi-links the team and shares Taskmasters knowledge of both Iron Man, Nick Fury and Pym.

Taskmaster/Jean take Tasky's normal equipment ( bow, guns, sword, shield and energy device), before creating a telekinetic field around him/herself, and covering it with energy webbing.

Apart from that, I dunno, I can't really think of that much else I need.

Ok, now for the battle-

I'm guessing amalgams here-

Iron Man and Nimrod and/or Fury
Pym and Sand.

If there are other amalgams-

Gigantimifying Nimrod has been show not damage him incredibly, I mean, his mass increased took him over 2 minutes (healing limit) to recover from.

If you Gigantimify Iron Man it would a) put a huge strain on his systems and b) prevent any substantial flight, as gravity would already be straining the armour.

In fact, the armour is not built to with stand that much gravity, and at that size would likely break.

If Pym grows on his own, or just using Fury, they can be taken down VERY easily by any of my team. Namely, Taskmaster has taken down, a Giant sized, Ant-Man, Stature and Yellowjacket with one shield throw.

If Pym and Sand amalgamate (far more likely), if they go into their silicon/sand form, then they face a huge problem with Holocaust and his radiation blasts, namely, namely turning them to glass.

If you amalgamate Nimrod or Iron Man with Sand, any attempt to shift into Sand form would screw over the electrical and mechanical systems within either Nimrod or IM, leaving it as effectivly Sand.

As for speed, Power Girl completely out classes any one on the team/any amalgam that could be made, meaning it's going to be near impossible to get any lasting hits on her.

She can also melt through most of the armour involved here with heat vision, or heat it then freeze it with limited superbreath, causing it to become very brittle and easily broken.

Sorry if this was a bit rushed, but I'm kinda in a hurry.

AlmightyKfish

Cavalier
Scan Only 1

As promised:

Sand PWNING a version of Grundy that was tossing Power Girl around. He uses a concentrated 8.5 Richter earthquake.

Funny that... is Power Girl on the other team?

What a coincidence.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5406/pwnsgrundypf4.th.jpghttp://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6945/pwnsgrundy2sw0.th.jpghttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7391/pwnsgrundy3ue3.th.jpg

Here he shows how he can swim through the ground. It's a pretty central power.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8899/rockswimmingmo8.th.jpghttp://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8725/rockswimming2yh7.th.jpg

He obviously maintains all thought and body control while he does so.

I'll post the other scans in my next debate post.

Cavalier
K, let's break apart some misconceptions here. I'll work with his write up first.

Debate Post 1

Originally posted by illadelph12
Gigantimifying Nimrod has been show not damage him incredibly, I mean, his mass increased took him over 2 minutes (healing limit) to recover from.
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Are...you serious? confused Pym particles allow anything to grow proportionally. You are using a mass/weight increasing attack, where atoms just become more heavy, then actually growing to compensate. It is NOT the same thing. Besides, you get all strengths in an amalgamation smile

Most ill concocted attack I've ever heard of.

You see, Pym particles also increase energy proportionately as well as mass. In those scans, only mass is being increased, so Nimrod has to direct all of his energy to simply keeping himself up.

It's like a 60 foot human vs. a human that simply weighs as much as a 60 foot human would.

The 60 foot human has proportionate energy reserves to keep himself up as easily as if he were 5 feet tall with proportionate energy reserves.

On the other hand, the normal sized human that simply has increased weight doesn't have the increased energy reserves, so he has to spend all his energy keeping himself aloft.

Exact same scenario.

We KNOW that growing via pym particles increases energy reserves, because Hank can walk once grown as easily as he could prior to growing.
So that's that...

Keep in mind that Nimrod has the complete knowledge of Tony Stark and Reed Richards, who have both built gigantic mechs before. So he can still adjust his systems to a size growth.

If Pym and Sand amalgamate (far more likely), if they go into their silicon/sand form, then they face a huge problem with Holocaust and his radiation blasts, namely, namely turning them to glass.

Nice try. But Sand can exist as molten rock if he needs to. It's silicon, not just sand that he exists as.

If you amalgamate Nimrod or Iron Man with Sand, any attempt to shift into Sand form would screw over the electrical and mechanical systems within either Nimrod or IM, leaving it as effectivly Sand.
Talking about merging Nimrod with Sand...

Sand is a being that was transmuted from a carbon-based being to a silicon-based being, but retained all function. Since this is complete amalgamation, we assume that the same would happen to Nimrod.

One could say "if a human shifted into a sand state it would screw over their circulatory and nervous systems, resulting in a bunch of silicon"

But obviously Sand retains nervous control... welcome to comics.

Also of note...
Sand isn't just like Sandman (the Spidey villain. He doesn't operate as a fluid being, just a solid being composed of sand/rock, that can move through silicon-based structures, manipulate them, and repair himself... among some other nifty tricks. But he isn't a human sandstorm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hawkins#Powers_and_abilities

As for speed, Power Girl completely out classes any one on the team/any amalgam that could be made, meaning it's going to be near impossible to get any lasting hits on her. And pray tell, what speed feats does Pee Gee have?

Sand has tagged Black Adam and Despero with his attacks. I dare say he can tag her.

Ironman operates within the nanosecond, and can fly at Mach 8.

She can also melt through most of the armour involved here with heat vision, or heat it then freeze it with limited superbreath, causing it to become very brittle and easily broken. Tony's laughed off Human Torch's nova blast, and has blasts that exceed the heat of the sun.

Sorry if this was a bit rushed, but I'm kinda in a hurry. Here's to a good match. thumb up

--------------------------------------------

Kfish has absolutely no way to harm a Nimrod/Sand combo that are merged with the ground. They can surface any body part they want to to reshape it to attack, and can keep the core body underground. They can even have huge body parts above ground to fire off missiles (which we're doing), thanks to Hank's growing.

Ironman can wipe out most of the opposing team on his own. He's got options that can oneshot most of them.

AlmightyKfish
Hokay start with this-

Ok thats one thing, but there is a huge difference. Nimrod is not made of solely Carbon, he's made of a multitude of elements. Not only that, but unlike a human brain, Nimrod requires his circuits to be running without disruption.

Now, you may be able to change without ill effects, but it will not be easy and it will not be instantaneous. Namely because not only does Nimrod need his 'brain' fully functional to command his body to do anything, but he also needs his numerous joints and internal functions (that are composed of multiple elements) to work. Now, it would take time and effort to reintegrate these things completely, and would not be an instantaneous transformation.

Ok, now, if you are existing as a being of silicon, then how are you using Tony's specs to make black hole nukes? Not only can they not be made whilst you're in silicon form, there is no way for them to be physically made in Nimrod's standard form.

Nimrod's abilities to adapt and create new tech is being massively overplayed here. For one, has Nimrod ever transmuted elements?

That's exactly what you'd need to do to create a nuclear blasts that then makes a black hole. Nimrod would have to transmute elements into plutonium and uranium among other things. That is completely out of his power set. and range of abilities.

Not only that, but in order to fire the nukes ( that you can't make) you'd have to extend your body outwards, and in your giant size this would be extremely obvious and easy to avoid.

Now, as for surviving as molten rock.

When has Sand actually done this? And anyway, if he's molten rock, then he's very very hot right? Guess what happens if he gets cooled extremely quickly by PG? He'll freeze up and be brittle.

Then it takes one hit to break him into hundreds of pieces.

You also haven't explained how they're going to survive the initial mind rape (well, for Fury and Tony anyway, Nimrod's a robot).

As for this-

How does Tony achieve this? PG is at least as fast as him. And although she doesn't use them often, she does have kryptonian powers.

And for Tony taking out Holocaust easily, there's no way that's happening. Holocaust alone has stalemated Exodus to the point where they still fought during orbital re-entry. He's also absorbed a nuclear blast from AoA Sunfire to save himself and Apoc.

As for Sand hitting my team with earthquakes, as they all have flight that is null and void. Maybe they could KO Grundy, but he was standing on the ground,where earthquakes happen.

As for tagging Black Adam etc, Sand's mass/form hadn't grown exponentially like it has here.

Whilst operating at 300 feet tall, Sand is going to be far slower.

Also, as for against Holo's radiation beam, silicon boils and evaporates at 3538 K, a temperature that would easily be reachable by a concentrated beam of radiation. And is definatly reachable by PG

Also, once you sink into the ground, what's to stop Holo from glassing the entire ground over to effectivly trap you down there, before freezing the super hot glass (and effectivly Sand as the heat from the glass would heat you too), then shattering it.

Now, Tony's offensive output has nothing that can match a nuclear bomb at ground zero. At thats the kind of hit PG has taken and has been fine afterwards.

Cavalier
Battle Post 2

I'll be taking care of all of Kfish' attempts to discredit Sand and Nimrod here, as he has capabilities of dealing with neither of them.

I'll also post a summation of our insurmountable defense afterwards.

Blair's gonna take care of Ironman later, as well as covering our incredible offense. Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Ok, I'll start I guess.

One- My entire team can fly, so any hope of an earthquake to damage them kinda fails there, namely because they're in mid air. It wasn't specified that they'd start out flying.

So your defense kinda fails there.

We one-shot you at the very beginning of the match with the earthquake.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
The Juggernaut attack- it was the sonics that put him down/ in immense pain.

For one thing, it's going to be very very difficult to hit any of my team. Especially now that you're hundreds of feet tall and slow. Slow? Nein.

Our sensors can detect you instantly. Nimrod can just broadcast frequencies and super-sonics, and Pee Gee for one has super hearing.

Plus we're large enough to cover entire city blocks and neighborhoods with our rays and sonics.

Plus we're in the ground, and you have absolutely no way of telling where or when we'll pop up. We'll win a war of attrition, so we can just stay there until you're within range.

For one thing, an increase in his own mass has damaged him before. Now firstly you are increasing his mass to levels that woudl put strain on both his construct and his circuitry. Then, you're shifting complex electronic systems into silicon sand? That alone should annihilate his body, you'd have to physically reconstruct Nimrods' body once you tried to solidify, and you'd have to reconstruct it perfectly for him to work properly. That alone means that the black hole missile him not work as you've torn Nimrods' systems apart.

Sand's change should have wiped out his own complex body system, but just made it better.

Sand can control silica down to the molecule, so we can reform everything that we need.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4086/silicamoleculesxh7.th.jpg

Logically, Sand shouldn't be capable of turning to Sand and still operating as a human. Sand and ground molecules don't have the rods, cones and photoreceptors required for sight. Sound doesn't vibrate sand like it does the ossicles in your ear, allowing you to hear. His body can't generate the synapses and sensory/inter/motor neurons necessary to feel and move. Hormones can't be transmitted through sand, and he doesn't even have muscles necessary for movement.

But he sees, hears, feels, moves.

Welcome to comics.

In this scenario, due to the benefit of completely amalgamating (due to tourney rules, and the tourney director's own decree), Sand's miracle body will account for any chemical changes in Nimrod, because that's what it does. Because that's how comics and the tourney works.

The fact is that we have a super robot that can become anything. He now has the capability to exist underground, and make as big weapons as he wants above the surface in order to make any weapons he wants.

Right now we're making a black hole generating warhead, designed by Tony Stark, whose knowledge we have in its entirety.

Sorry if I stepped on your offense-recapping toes there, Blair... but I was on a role.

As for Sand/Nimrod/Pym.

Now my team are airborne he'll have to physically leave the ground in order to do anything substantial. If he doesn't Holocaust can scorch the Earth with his radiation blasts, turning it, and consequently the amalgam, into glass.

Sand can travel 1000's of miles underground fast, and has manipulated the earth before while still being 100's of miles deep underground.

Exactly how much ground, and how far deep, are you going to "glassify"?

Especially considering Sand can exist as molten rock.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/484/survivesasmoltenau4.th.jpghttp://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5898/survivesasmolten2de3.th.jpg

In those scans, it was his mind being fractured (due to the event prior to the story arc), not his body temperature, that caused him to stutter towards the end.

But he was hot enough there to give Power Girl second degree burns just from holding on to her.

The offensive power output you have here is not enough to put down either Holocaust ( now with Sabretooth's healing) or Power Girl. Power Girl has taken a low yield nuclear device and been fine, and Holocaust has survived unprotected orbital re-entry whilst fighting a PO'd Exodus. We have a black-hole generating nuke.

You have what, again?

Cavalier
Battle Post 3

Not only that, but unlike a human brain, Nimrod requires his circuits to be running without disruption.

Try holding something up in the air.

In order to do that, your brain has to send signal after signal constantly to your hand. Uninterrupted, faster than you can comprehend, non stop.

Sand can do that.

Now, you may be able to change without ill effects, but it will not be easy and it will not be instantaneous. Namely because not only does Nimrod need his 'brain' fully functional to command his body to do anything, but he also needs his numerous joints and internal functions (that are composed of multiple elements) to work. Now, it would take time and effort to reintegrate these things completely, and would not be an instantaneous transformation.

With Sand's powers, Nimrod would actually be able to remotely control his body. And Sand needs all of those things as well, but is capable of turning from sand to body nigh instantaneously- and Nimrod is far more intimately familiar with his body than Sand is, so it would likely happen even faster than Sand's switch.

Also considering that Nimrod's body can exist in a greater variety of forms than Sand's humanoid body, it could likely happen faster and smoother due to cutting corners.

Not that it matters. We can spend the entire match in the ground.

Ok, now, if you are existing as a being of silicon, then how are you using Tony's specs to make black hole nukes? Not only can they not be made whilst you're in silicon form, there is no way for them to be physically made in Nimrod's standard form.

Nimrod's abilities to adapt and create new tech is being massively overplayed here. For one, has Nimrod ever transmuted elements?Nimrod doesn't need to tranmute elements to create the warhead.

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=miniblackholeiq4.jpg

As it says, in order to create the black hole, the imploding gravitational envelope needs to exceed the expanding force of the explosion.

It's all scientific mumbo jumbo, but the point is this: in order to create the black hole, no specific elements are stated to be required.

And even if we do need anything specific?

Tony mentions it in prep, and he and Nick Fury, both who are intimately familiar with SHIELD, simply pick up a device that has them. With Nimrod we can get anywhere around there, to any level of sci-fi crap.

We're covered.

Not only that, but in order to fire the nukes ( that you can't make) you'd have to extend your body outwards, and in your giant size this would be extremely obvious and easy to avoid.

We're firing a black hole nuke with an optional setting for however far we want the black hole to cover.

So it doesn't matter what you see coming, we can wipe you out.

Now, as for surviving as molten rock.

When has Sand actually done this? And anyway, if he's molten rock, then he's very very hot right? Guess what happens if he gets cooled extremely quickly by PG? He'll freeze up and be brittle.

Then it takes one hit to break him into hundreds of pieces.

Have I already covered how asinine it is to think you can superheat and then supercool all the ground, stretching as far down towards the center of the earth as we please?

Kay.

You also haven't explained how they're going to survive the initial mind rape (well, for Fury and Tony anyway, Nimrod's a robot).

Tony has built in blockers.

Fury dies. Meh.

------ Points about Ironman will be covered by Blair later-----

Also, once you sink into the ground, what's to stop Holo from glassing the entire ground over to effectivly trap you down there, before freezing the super hot glass (and effectivly Sand as the heat from the glass would heat you too), then shattering it.

Did I not mention that Sand could create earthquakes powerful enough to oneshot Solomon Grundy?

He's also split the earth to make gigantic crevices before.

And as long as there's trace silicon particles in the glass, he can move through it anyways.

And we can just go deeper to avoid this theoretical attack.

And since our earthquakes and sonics took you out at the start of the match, this is all pointless bickering. We've already won.

Cavalier
Scan Only 2

After Onimar Synn, who can control all fundamental forces of the universe, severs all the atomic bonds in Sand's body, Sand puts himself back together atom by atom.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7155/atombyatomfl1.th.jpg

Sand crashes the Rock of Eternity to the ground, on to Despero's head.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6380/rockofejw0.th.jpg

Causes a sandstorm (keep in mind we're fighting in the Australian Outback...)

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1359/sandstormoo9.th.jpg

Causes an earthquake subconciously while his mind's in a perma sleep. He's hundreds of feet below ground (maybe more), and greatly weakened.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/733/jsaearthquakeov7.th.jpghttp://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3597/jsaearthquake2jk4.th.jpghttp://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5011/jsaearthquake3sl2.th.jpg

Blair Wind
Nick Fury is out from the work go- mind rape via Jean putting him on his ass in a second.

Also, Iron Man can be taken out by Power Girl- she's is easily as fast and is stronger than Tony on a good day. His blasts are going to do near to nothing to her- she's taken a low yield nuclear blast and remained unscathed.

Mind rape? That all you think you have going for you? Bleck. Two problems with that:

Nimrod blanks out Psi powers, and so can Tony!

Nimrod blocking Rachels telepathy:
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page18xs2xl7.jpg

Soldiers using Nimrods tech to block the X-men:
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newxmen02505da9.jpg

Tony blocking Moondragon:
http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mindstatictu8.jpg

Psi Scrambles Onslaught:
http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psiblocker9tr5.jpg

Tony has a personalized psi blocker, and even a world class level telepath, who having taken over the entire world, cannot take out Tony:
http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mentalloblock1cx2.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mentalloblock2zd1.jpg
http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mentalloblock3ka2.jpg
http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mentalloblock4br8.jpg

Bah Humbug. Nimrod took all the designs that Reed made, and now has all the designs that Tony has. Want to know what that includes?

Fine:
http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mentalloblock1cx2.jpg

That is a stasis field flinched from Reed's mind, in which we will be holding you. Mid air or not, you will not be moving.

As for your radiation blasts, HV, and what not you are faced with some problems again. Tony has taken Thor's magical lightning, Surfers Power Cosmic, Human Torch's Nova flame, Fing Fang Foom's fire, a examplars power, and each time simply absorbed it. And now that Nimrod has such designs he can do the same!

Absorbing the Nova Flame:
http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=absorptionnovablastpx8.jpg

Absorbing Fire:
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fireabsorbtionpulseboltrm6.jpg

Absorbing Thor's lightning:
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magiclightningabsorbedzn4.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboostqb9.jpg

Against an Examplar:
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=powerup2jt4.jpg

Your offense will do nothing to us. Period. Get a new strategy. Thanks smile

Our offensive power output is not enough? Imagine a giant Nimrod hitting you with this:
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hotterthanthesunds0.jpg

Or even just a bunch of repulsar rays from a mobile weapons platform:
http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv129610jh9.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv129611lz0.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv129612mt6.jpg

But the one I like most? Both Nimrod and Tony can produce this to stop your Jean Grey/Taskmaster amalgam:
http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sonicshutdownnu7.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sonicshutdown1rm0.jpg

The stasis field can hold the rest of your team as they get hit by a black hole. If you really think your team can handle a black hole, then well....I have nothing to say to that, there should be no need.

I've seen nothing about your characters to prove to me that they are even in league with ours, or that they can handle what we bring to the table offensively. Sorry, but we win this.

AlmightyKfish
Ok, part one of my two part post finale (maybe)

Ok first- telepathy.

This (IM vs Moondragon) http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?...ndstatictu8.jpg

Yeah he blocks her...after she paralyzed him with TP. He even states it in the first scan. ' her power's must have a limited range, the paralysis has worn off' etc. Jean has no such range..

Tony vs Onslaught psionics- Tony had prepared for that, he didn't just bring up a random psi scrambler with no prep or on a whim. He knew what he was going against and prepared accordingly. You didn't mention this in your prep.

As for the Mentallo thing, his watch thing protects him from psionic control (he says so himself). Nothing to suggest it would stop Jean from switching his brain off....

In the two Nimrod scans-

Blocking Rachel's TP was due to a field he was producing. This field would not extend 500 meters, and eve nif it did, we can fly out of it's radius easily.

And the guy with Nimrod tech, it prevented TP's from locating him, not mind raping him. It's just they didn't know he was there.

Tony's absorption-

a) Thor's magic lightning. No proof he's using mystical lightning, but anyway, he absorbed a blast of lightning that wouldn't even have damaged him much 'fired Cap and Wasp' not himself.

b) The Nova Flame torch used was stated by torch in that scan to not hurt the man inside the armour, hence, nowhere near sun heat. If it was as hot as the sun Tony would have melted inside his own armour. The armour would probably have melted too.

Reed's stasis field- Urhm, I can't fly into the air straight off b/c I didn't mention it in prep, but you can pull a technologically advanced stasis field out from nowhere even though it wasn't mentioned?

Nimrods offensive output-

The heat uni blast- For one thing, Iron Man isn't amalgamated with Giant Nimrod. You are completely over stating Nimrod's abilities to generate new weaponry based on blueprints. Nimrod has NEVER been show not generate has about of extra component parts in order to create new weaponry based off plans. He has basic configurations used to deal with meta humans, but he has never shown to be able to generate huge new pieces of tech. He is not a techno-organic shape shifter. The way you're overplaying him makes him sound like the freaking Fury.

He is NOT.

+ Holocaust has survived unprotected orbital reentry. 10,000 K isn't much for him. Most objects reenter the atmosphere at 30 miles per second.

As the rule of thumb for working otu orbital reentry temperatures is the kelvin is equal to the number of meter's per second the object travels. So that's around 40,000 K Holocaust has taken to no ill effect. + the impact.

OK this is the first post, I'll post the second later..

Cavalier
Ok, part one of my two part post finale (maybe)

Ok first- telepathy.

This (IM vs Moondragon) http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?...ndstatictu8.jpg

Yeah he blocks her...after she paralyzed him with TP. He even states it in the first scan. ' her power's must have a limited range, the paralysis has worn off' etc. Jean has no such range.. Yes, the telepathy took him by surprise.

But it shows that once he knew what he was dealing with, he could block it with ease.

He knows Jean Grey, and we receive a list of your powers before hand.

Tony vs Onslaught psionics- Tony had prepared for that, he didn't just bring up a random psi scrambler with no prep or on a whim. He knew what he was going against and prepared accordingly. You didn't mention this in your prep.
Doesn't matter- we can access and form any device we need, and we have the complete technical specs for the psi-scrambler.

As for the Mentallo thing, his watch thing protects him from psionic control (he says so himself). Nothing to suggest it would stop Jean from switching his brain off.... R U Srs?

It allowed Tony to mentally duel him, even while he was able to access the brains of every single other person on earth.

It allowed Tony to actually combat him and "break" his psionic attacks, not just to take Tony over.

And Mentallo was operating at a far higher level than Jean at the time.

In the two Nimrod scans-

Blocking Rachel's TP was due to a field he was producing. This field would not extend 500 meters, and eve nif it did, we can fly out of it's radius easily.

And the guy with Nimrod tech, it prevented TP's from locating him, not mind raping him. It's just they didn't know he was there. We're giant, so we can produce a bigger field. Besides, unless you immediately evacuate, which wasn't mentioned in prep, we can just tag you with the field early, then shut you off with sonics. Or just shut you off with sonics, bombs, earthquakes, black holes, etc. anyways. Titan (Nimrod/Hank/Sand), who you've admitted you have no possibility of affecting with telepathy, can take out your whole team by himself.

If you touch the ground, you're dead.
If you can be seen from the ground, you're dead.
You have no method of detecting him, while Titan has all manner of sensors. You can't predict his movements, or his attacks, and your only defense against the worst of our attacks (the kind that took out Juggernaut) is to claim that you're too fast.

We'll win a war of attrition, and you've shown jack all that would be capable of touching us, let alone harming us.

Have I mentioned that Nimrod has regenerated his entire body in a panel, and using any force against Sand is futile, as he can just reform?

Titan beats you on his lonesome, and Tony can take out most of you as well.

Tony's absorption-

a) Thor's magic lightning. No proof he's using mystical lightning, but anyway, he absorbed a blast of lightning that wouldn't even have damaged him much 'fired Cap and Wasp' not himself.

b) The Nova Flame torch used was stated by torch in that scan to not hurt the man inside the armour, hence, nowhere near sun heat. If it was as hot as the sun Tony would have melted inside his own armour. The armour would probably have melted too.

I'd point out how you're grasping at straws, but it's not important.

Tony has reflexes that make avoiding your attacks look like child's play.

He won't need to absorb anything, and there's no proof it could damage him. Besides, seeing as you'll be actively avoiding Titan and fending off Tony at the same time?

lulz.

Reed's stasis field- Urhm, I can't fly into the air straight off b/c I didn't mention it in prep, but you can pull a technologically advanced stasis field out from nowhere even though it wasn't mentioned?

Nimrods offensive output-

The heat uni blast- For one thing, Iron Man isn't amalgamated with Giant Nimrod. You are completely over stating Nimrod's abilities to generate new weaponry based on blueprints. Nimrod has NEVER been show not generate has about of extra component parts in order to create new weaponry based off plans. He has basic configurations used to deal with meta humans, but he has never shown to be able to generate huge new pieces of tech. He is not a techno-organic shape shifter. The way you're overplaying him makes him sound like the freaking Fury.

"He is not a techno-organic shape shifter"

Partially incorrect. He's not organic. But, seeing as Titan has merged with Hank, I suppose he is partially? But they're also silicon as they're merged with Sand. It all works out in the end, since this is complete amalgamation.

Anyways, that's all trivial. Here's where you're wrong:

He is a techno shape shifter.

He's shown to go from panel to panel:

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page14xy7.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page15pl2.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page16sq3.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page17ah6.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page19sy3.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page20xu7.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm194page21mf5.jpg

-Develops levitation, +Hulk strength and a disintegrator beam.
-Super magnetism
-Super sensors, teleporter tracker, forcefield
-High frequency beam, plasma bolt, energy shield that he develops to counter/turn off Kitty's phasing
-Psionic inhibitor field, super durability
-Synapse dislocuter
-Super healing, teleportation

And that's in one fight. Complete with multiple comments from Nimrod and others about how he's simply developing whatever he needs on the fly in order to counter the mutants. He goes from a high frequency beam to detecting Kitty and making a plasma-bolt weapon in two panels total. That's less than a second, judging by the pacing of events.

The only thing that's stopped him over the years from making something even more powerful is the fact that he's onl programmed to adapt. But we've outfitted him with two human brains. One is one of the smartest men on Marvel Earth, the other was once chairman of the JSA. Tactical field leaders, plus we have the combined knowledge of Reed Richards and Tony Stark.

We can make their weapons, that Nimrod isn't even programmed to know. But now he is- we can make stasis fields, EVA warheads, whatever we need. We even have someone that can grow to super sizes in order to make as big power reserves as we want. A 600 foot Nimrod would have no problem making a human-sized stasis field- that would be like him trying to make a stasis field for an insect, and people complaining that he didn't have the power source (I bring this up because it was a problem from our last match, judges not believing we have the power supply).

We wouldn't even need to expend power to counter gravity since we'd be swimming through ground- the uber density of the ground would keep us "floating".

And Nimrod has shown to be able to make these devices in seconds, but on this battlefield, we actually have hours if we want. Days. Years. We can last as long as we need, and can remain completely unaffected by our opponents attacks.

Game, set, match.

AlmightyKfish
Final Post probably...

Ok start with this.

It takes what, less than half a second to take flight?
You're phasing a 600 foot robot into the ground, across a flat open plain of Australian outback. We're going to see that.

Also, I didn't specify they'd start of in the air, but.....
You didn't specify that -

-You would create mass amounts of tech using Nimrod ( Reed's stasis fields, Tony's armour weaponry, wide range sonics etc)

-You would psi shield Tony, and that he would prepare microwave devices etc to deal with Jean.

Using that logic Tony is mindraped in microseconds, as you didn't start off with psi-shielding as it wasn't in prep.

So now you've instantly lost two members of your team.

Now, my team can easily get in the air before the seismic waves even touch the ground around us. In the meantime Tony and Nick Fury have collapsed into coma's via mindrape.

As for detecting your team?

Well, we have PG's super senses, which would spot you from that far away.

We also have Jean instantly locating you and putting Iron Man and Fury down via TP.

Well, super hearing? That would allow PG to hear the vibrations you create when traveling through the ground towards my team. Basically, when you move through the ground, PG can hear your now not so stealthy attacks.

Now, Nimrod.

Umm yes he does.

The warhead works by creating a 500 kiloton NUCLEAR explosion. Umm, for a nuclear bomb to go off you NEED plutonium, uranium etc.

Otherwise it's not nuclear.

Umm no. The point is that it needs the gravity well to have more force than the nuclear explosion. The gravity well that is created by the interior fissure device inside the bomb. You still need elements to create the nuclear explosion.

Without any kind of elemental manipulation, there is no way to create the nuclear explosion that occurs within the device.

For both of these.

Where is it stated that he's adapting these powers on the fly?
It doesn't...

The closest to it is Nimrod stating he's adjusting his hunter killer systems.

It looked far more like he shot the same kind of energy blast at them as he had at Juggernaut.

There was nothing in that entire sequence to suggest that those were nothing more than pre-existing abilities. That is nothing like what you're trying to do here.

There is nothing that you have shown that suggests Nimrod can do anything near what you have him doing.

A couple of things-

The frequency blast that took down Juggernaut was so concentrated it appeared like an energy beam. Now, Juggernaut is not fast enough to avoid anything like this.

My team are. Yeah, it hurt Kitty from being near it, but it didn't put her down, not even close.

Now, as for broadcasting sonics from underground?

Well, if you're as far underground as you are suggesting you'll go to, the sound waves are going to have spread out so much by the time they reach the surface that they're not even going to affect my team in any way that would cause harm.

Now..

It allowed Tony to mentally duel him in a cyberastral plane. That was only possible because Mentallo was using tech to massively boost his TP. Without any tech being used like that, it would probably fail to take Tony to even the normal astral plane.

Even if it did, it wouldn't matter. On the astral plane the tech would mean nothing. And Tony would fail miserably.

Note Mentallo was also controlling 6 billion people at the same time. So he was kinda distracted whilst fighting Stark....

OK my offensive output now-

Any attempt to surface to fire off any weaponry would end with Titan getting superheated and then frozen.

For one thing, using PG's super hearing we can pinpoint where you would surface.

Secondly, to use any high end offensive weaponry, you would HAVE to surface. Otherwise you'd blow yourself up underground.

Now, once superfrozen, we could just leave you, and it would effectivly count as a knockout.

Or we could shatter you into hundreds of pieces, and as you're frozen, you won't be able to regenerate.

Or Holocaust could blow huge chunks of you out with his blasts. The increased radiation levels would short out or at least temporarily damage the electronics in Titan (they're still there, but converted into silicon)

Overview for the judges-

- The use of Nimrod in this battle is completely absurd. The main plan of attack involves elemental conversion and adaptation that has never been shown by Nimrod.

They have not posted even the slightest bit of evidence that suggests anything close to this. I learned in my first match that using an attack that hasn't been shown on panel it's not really valid in a match like this.

That's exactly whats being done here. Nimrod cannot create Stark weaponry, or Reeds devices off just schematics, it is completely beyond his power set.

As the only substantial attacks that can affect my team ( nuclear black hole warhead/ stasis field to a lesser extent) involves these absurd tactics, this alone takes away the most threatening attacks to my team.

- Iron Man.
- Using their own reasoning, Iron Man can be mind raped and taken out within the opening microseconds(see top of this post). If somehow they counter this, PG alone can take it to Iron Man. Nothing is his arsenal can take her own permanently, unless Tony now carries something equal to a nuclear bomb in his pockets nowadays.

- Nick Fury
- Here they have made the same mistake I did against Digi in my match with him. By fielding a mid street leveler with no powers or anything that can affect my team, they instantly make themselves out numbered.

Not only this, but as Tony is put down almost instantly, it becomes a 3 vs 1 battle where the enemy is rooted in the ground if we wants to survive.

- The only offensive attacks they can use to hurt my team substantially involve the Fury-esque powers that they've imagined for Nimrod. These are not happening as I have detailed in my above post. Apart from that, temperature wise Tony's unibeam blast is nothing compared to what Holocaust faced going through orbital re-entry whilst fighting a low herald (Exodus,who shrugged of hits from war machine and Sersi), and Tony was taken out the fight instantly so this isn't even a threat.

The earthquakes? We're flying, these are irrelevant now.

The sonics? They're hiding below the earth, the sonics are going to be so spread out they're harmless by the time they reach the surface.

The only other plan of attack they have is- Hide hundreds of meter's underground until we get bored or go into range.

The final plan is to sit and hide!

They can-

Not hurt us substantially
After the word go are fighting a 3 vs 1 battle.
And my team can take Titan out in 2 hits- Superheat, Supercool.

I'll just reiterate my main point.

There is has been no evidence shown that Nimrod can do anything remotely close to what Blair and Smurph are claiming.

And this is their main tactic for winning the match.

Game, Set, Match as you said.

Thanks for reading this, and have fun making your decisions judges.

Blair Wind
Final Post probably...
Also, I didn't specify they'd start of in the air, but.....
You didn't specify that -

-You would create mass amounts of tech using Nimrod ( Reed's stasis fields, Tony's armour weaponry, wide range sonics etc)

-You would psi shield Tony, and that he would prepare microwave devices etc to deal with Jean.

Using that logic Tony is mindraped in microseconds, as you didn't start off with psi-shielding as it wasn't in prep.

1) Nimrod can create it instantly, plus has the designs to do so.

2) Tony comes with that standard. No one had to mention it smile Its like me mentioning that he has repulsars late in the game and you saying "you never said he charged up his repulsars".

As stated above, Tony is already protected from PSI powers. And yes, Tony does have at least two powers that are equal to a nuclear bomb. One being his own self destruct bomb (it was against Ronan, he was setting up to use it...I know it had nuke properties), and the attack he used against the Skrulls in Illuminati. It was the biggest full body repulsar ray ever.

Small post, but it covers Tony's points at least. A reminder, any energy thrown at us can be absorbed and used to boost our own powerlevels.

illadelph12
Edited at Delph's request.

fsK3wpaa6qY&feature=related

illadelph12
Edited at Delph's request.

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/Kneel-Before-Zod.jpg

illadelph12

illadelph12

illadelph12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.