League of Champions Week Four: Digi Vs. Scoob/Leo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Week 4 Battlefield: The Australian Outback
Duration: Monday, October 6th @ 10am thru Friday, October 10th @ 12am)

Digi Vs. Scoob/Leo

Judges: Jason, Badabing, Newjak

illadelph12

illadelph12

DigiMark007

leonidas
so, legalities dealt with (mostly . . .) let's get on with it.

so your guy is a really really good . . . brick. erm dhii was ALREADY cl100. you made him stronger. he was fast. you made him quite a bit faster. and you gave him h2h skills that won't help him in the least. you've made him a great brick.

but . . . a brick is a brick. smile

you're only answer to our shapeshifter is a whirlwind? well, shift has had PLENTY of experience with those. here's just one:

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whirlwindrl2.jpg

there have been a couple others. and yeah, i know it looks bad for our hero, but remember that little PLAY TIME'S OVER SCAN, i posted in my OP. . . well, playtime was over for the guy (a superspeedster) who attacked him in the above scan. and playtime was over only a couple pages later. and THAT shift was no where NEAR as massive as this shift. he did NOT have meanstreak's superspeed reflexes or healing abilities that would enable him to alter his form to counteract the effect, or to simply use his OWN speed to negate it. beyond that, do you REALLY think your whirlwind could 'scatter his molecular structure' to a higher degree than a NUKE could? blink

on top of that of course, bfr is illegal, and since it wouldn't come close to ko'ing us, we'd be back in a couple seconds good as new. smile

now, let's review--you have one guy on the battlefield. we fall in a rainstorm of poison, the drops hitting at greater than mach speeds. if the poison is not doing the trick, we become an acid cloud that stretches across the battlefield. as soon as the cloud touches you, your powers and systems are scrambled and you are effectively shut down. to finish you off, all we need to do is remain a gas, and it is easy for us to infiltrate your body through any opening. the acid would eat away the biological parts of you and allow easy access to your insides where we could expand and destroy you, or simply eat away at your lesser protected interior systems.

your aversion field is no good against wide-range attacks and that power is scrambed anyway. besides, how could anything POSSIBLY be wider ranging than a cloud that covers the battlefield? confused

no, you can't dodge it, or 'slip past' it. the cloud engulfs you and you have only a limited area in which to run. your super-brick is utterly useless against us as no physical attack you can summon will do a thing to us, and all we need to do is touch you to finish you. if you don't like that, we could always become a combination of rocket fuel and fire. no how big that explosion would be . . . .? shifty there'd be NO dodging that and the explosion would STILL be us. so once the explosive struck you in any way at all . . . SCRAMBLED SUPER-BRICK! big grin

you're not much faster than we are, and we have plenty of h2h combat-style superspeed scans to call upon. you have travel speed scans. in combat, we may well equal or surpass your speed. if we went metallic, at 1500ft and made of the same stuff dhii is made of we'd be even STRONGER than you are. we have at LEAST the same healing talents but you can't touch us or harm us in any way. we engulf the field so you can't dodge then we scramble you, or infiltrate your body and destroy you from the inside. or we form the cloud (which you are inside) then slowly reform to create a prometium sphere which we shrink and shrink to simply hold you in while cortez overloads your abilities.

we have so many options, they're hard to enummerate. i can't see how your brick has even the slimmest of chances in this match my friend. no

DigiMark007
Digi Post #2

Originally posted by leonidas
so, legalities dealt with (mostly . . .) let's get on with it.

Clarification: They asked about me fielding only 1 living combatant, along with 2 corpses. It had been approved by ill via PM, and he reiterated his ruling in the discussion thread. Everything I'm doing is legal, and approved.

so your guy is a really really good . . . brick. erm dhii was ALREADY cl100. you made him stronger. he was fast. you made him quite a bit faster. and you gave him h2h skills that won't help him in the least. you've made him a great brick.

Painting Minion Prime as only a brick? Cute. If the above scans don't disprove that, my current and future posts will as well.

you're only answer to our shapeshifter is a whirlwind? well, shift has had PLENTY of experience with those. here's just one:

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whirlwindrl2.jpg

"Only" answer? Hardly. But a damn good one.

The scan you posted is cool, but it was self-regulated. Look at it this way: If I spin around as fast as I can, I'll be dizzy but ok. If a guy hundreds of times faster and stronger than me spins me around with his entire force, I'll probably black out or hit something and die.

Minion could blow chunks of Shift around. He could fly around them and localize them apart from the rest. He could dig up a pillar of rock the height of a skyscraper and use it as a stirring rod to send you in a thousand different directions. You're seriously underestimating my options.

on top of that of course, bfr is illegal

Yes, the scan was posted for affect. I wasn't attempting BFR. Just a similar tactic that would leave you incapacitated.

now, let's review--you have one guy on the battlefield. we fall in a rainstorm of poison, the drops hitting at greater than mach speeds. if the poison is not doing the trick, we become an acid cloud that stretches across the battlefield. as soon as the cloud touches you, your powers and systems are scrambled and you are effectively shut down. to finish you off, all we need to do is remain a gas, and it is easy for us to infiltrate your body through any opening. the acid would eat away the biological parts of you and allow easy access to your insides where we could expand and destroy you, or simply eat away at your lesser protected interior systems.

Minion Prime is a fully transformed being with the raw power equivalent to Cpt. Marvel. Magically durable, instantly heal-able via both Minion's powers as well as the Marvels. What the hell is acid rain supposed to do?
Durability: http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mary20gs6.jpg
...btw, that was with Black Adam's power, which is equivalent to what I now possess.
Or healing: http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=24ed6_capjla1e.jpg
...he heals instantly from a broken arm when his power is granted to him. The power draws from the same source (the wizard Shazam) so it would have the same affect.

Oh, and corroding insides?
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=00ja5.jpg
Death's Head 101. Just read the first paragraph. Anything that acid would affect within him is fully protected from corrosion.

Swing and a miss.

your aversion field is no good against wide-range attacks and that power is scrambed anyway. besides, how could anything POSSIBLY be wider ranging than a cloud that covers the battlefield? confused

First, my aversion field is good for making 2/3 of your team worthless. If this turns into my Superman-busting amalgam vs. a dubiously-amped Shift, I think we all know who wins that fight.

Second, more importantly, is this ludicrous idea that you're covering the entire Outback. Larger because of the merge with Ultimo. I get that part. But you're talking about a large portion of a continent. You didn't merge with Galactus or Composite Man or something. But if you really want to spread yourself that thin, it'll make it easier to take you out. I listed several ways above.

Oh, and care to explain to me how you're covering the entire battlefield at the very start of the battle? You aren't. Therefore I have room to work with, and ample time to pwn your ass before you so much as expand as big as a city block.

no, you can't dodge it, or 'slip past' it. the cloud engulfs you and you have only a limited area in which to run. your super-brick is utterly useless against us as no physical attack you can summon will do a thing to us, and all we need to do is touch you to finish you. if you don't like that, we could always become a combination of rocket fuel and fire. no how big that explosion would be . . . .? shifty there'd be NO dodging that and the explosion would STILL be us. so once the explosive struck you in any way at all . . . SCRAMBLED SUPER-BRICK! big grin

I can't wait until the part where you show Scrambler doing anything to magical powers from a Skyfather+ source. Or how you scramble the inherent skills of KK, that have nothing to do with powers. Come to think of it, or scrambling tech, since Minion's "powers" are built into him and aren't "powers" in the inherent organic sense like mutants are.

Not that it matters. The cloud is your only hope, and is getting horribly pwned. But for it to even have a chance, you'd have to show that stuff.

you're not much faster than we are

But I'm faster.

and we have plenty of h2h combat-style superspeed scans to call upon. you have travel speed scans. in combat, we may well equal or surpass your speed.

Are we going to fight over combat speed scans? When I have a dude fast enough to share a breathe with heralds and the skills of KK?! Please, let's do this. You show me yours and I'll show you mine. Guess who rapestomps that encounter....

evil face

A taste, if you feel like biting:
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kk4by1.jpg
Much more where that came from. Much more.

if we went metallic, at 1500ft and made of the same stuff dhii is made of we'd be even STRONGER than you are. we have at LEAST the same healing talents but you can't touch us or harm us in any way. we engulf the field so you can't dodge then we scramble you, or infiltrate your body and destroy you from the inside. or we form the cloud (which you are inside) then slowly reform to create a prometium sphere which we shrink and shrink to simply hold you in while cortez overloads your abilities.

You'd be stronger than Minion, sure. But not Cpt. Marvel, which is essentially what I am now (plus other stuff, of course).

Healing, lulz. Check ma feats. I haven't even posted Minion's best healing feats and they're still better than anything you have.
For example: http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?image=die1hh0.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=die2bd8.jpg

More durable? Beg to differ.
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41mh1.jpg
Nothing you make would have a prayer of holding me.

Notes

- Minion can survive nukes too:
http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh14cv5.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh15ff2.jpg
...and that's before the Marvel upgrade.

- We don't have to breath his cloud (both Minion and Marvels can survive in space, so they don't need air). We don't have to murk around in it. Without knowing what constitutes BFR, let's say I grab a chuck of rock that could be seen from space, go up to about the edge of earth's atmosphere (or wherever I'm not "BFR'd"wink and spin it around the Outback with such ferocity that it incapacitates Shift for the 2 minutes that constitutes a win (as per delph's ruling).

- Or hell, speedblitz the goddamn earth until it is a bunch of rubble. What then? We may need to increase battlefield size. A continent isn't going to be enough to hold me for long. I really just lapped most of the tourney in terms of power, and plan on using it accordingly. Any of these tactics can and will be used if they help me win the fight.

- If I'm only a brick, their team is a pile of poo. 2/3 of them are worthless and won't have any bearing on the fight. The other 1/3 is in a lot of trouble, and just ran into a character that Scoob and leo will tragically underrate in order to try to make you believe they have a chance. They don't.

- Can one of you post your definite amalgams? I have Shift/Scrambler/Ultimo, but you never explicitly stated the others in the writeup unless I missed it. Thanks.

- OOh. Just thought of this. I target Cortez first. He dies quickly and effortlessly. I doubt his amping powers will work postmortem.

DigiMark007
Digi Scans-Only Post #1

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4792/minionprime1hz8.jpg

Scoobless
Hi.

I'm curious as to why the wizard Shazam would grant his power to the guy who just murdered his students/followers.

Because that's what you are actually talking about here, power that's granted from a higher source and given only to those deemed worthy.

Has Shazam ever given his power willingly to murderers before? it's not just a case of learning the right word to say (You think random characters in DC who say the word shazam gained any power from it?) Minion would still have to be GIVEN this power and that just isn't happening.

Downloading/copying synaptic impulses and brain configurations does not mean the people actually "live on" inside your evil robot man, they just die and their connection to the magics goes with them.

I honestly can't imagine why you (or anyone else) would believe that shoving a metal spike into a kids head is going to grant you magical powers ... especially when those kids aren't even the source of the magic involved.

And Karate Kid is just going to stand there and let Minion kill him? that's highly doubtful as well.

As it is, you have one character on the field (plus two speed bumps) and this single opponent is really only limited to Minion's abilities with Judo master's "aversion field" (and possibly Karate Kid's skill if you can convince people that you'd be able to subdue him without destroying him, thus losing the ability to steal his instincts)

With that being the case there isn't much you can do to "Big Guy" (worst name ever btw Leo)

All our component characters were amped beyond regular levels prior to amalgamation.

MS's speed coupled with Ultimo at regular levels would already push him to the tourney speed limit of Mach 10 (because MS's power isn't about distance traveled, it's about the rate he moves his limbs to attain velocity ... longer limbs = faster speeds)

Once you add in the power amp to both components we're looking at around mach 50 movement and reaction speeds.

We couple this speed with Shifts transmogrifying power and we can sweep across the landscape like the sandstorm in the Mummy:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cDrCgnE3wWk
(skip to 33 seconds in to see what I mean)

Now just picture that travelling 50 times the speed of sound ... but instead of sand we'll be composed of molecular acids (like in Aliens) getting into every pore and orifice on Minion's body, digesting him alive .... nasty.

And/or

Once we build up enough mass inside your body (from the previously mentioned plan) we solidify it into the strongest materials known (which might be promethium/promethius for Shift) and simply paralyse you from the inside out = TKO

Back to the Shazam plan for a sec (if anyone actually buys it that is)

It would create a brick character as Leo said (bricks = strength/flight .. maybe speed)

Shame about the glaring weakness Batman can easily tell us how to exploit though:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6541/mary1zd5.th.jpghttp://img183.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

All we need is a simple electrical strike, which will be no problem at all to a character that incorporates massive power reserves that have been used to power aircraft carriers in the past (Ultimo) along with the ability to alter himself into any form he wishes (Shift) which he could do virtually instantly thanks to Meanstreak & Cortez ... hell, we could probably electrify our gigantic acid storm so that if you so much as touch it you'll lose the Marvel's abilities altogether, which leads us back to you becoming a semi-living statue for the rest of eternity.

Not my usual quote/reply driven posting style for tourney matches, but I was basically responding to an audio file so you'll have to forgive me.

I'm sure there will be more to say after this though.

smile

leonidas
well, scoob stole a bit of my thunder, alas, i'll see what else i can add. smile

so, to review--again.

digi has a brick. a pretty good brick. most certainly not a brick that could beat trans-levels, as he is saying. doubtful that he'd beat superman, in fact. (supes is WAY faster,+ t-vo pwns big grin )

first, he's assuming that just because the minds of freddy and mary were absorbed, that it would be enough to summon the power into a body that has commited murder. the being is supposed to be noble. dhii is NOT noble . . .

next--i'd like to know HOW you are summoning BOTH sets of power? if freddy's mind is given reign, he summons the power, dhii speaks and IF anyone believes that would call forth the power, then, when mary's mind is given reign, what does SHE do? she ALSO calls forth the power with a second lightning bolt. wouldn't that change freddy back? confused cap marvel HIMSELF has been changed back by lightning strikes and mary was ko'd via a lightning strike . . .

beyond that, you're assuming that dhii's body could WITHSTAND a strike by a magical lightning bolt from a skyfather level being! this is NOT an amalgamation of the characters, people. this is dhii's body attempting to contain all this power. i see no reason whatsoever to believe he could do so. no

next assumption--digi is assuming that cap marvel himself is nowhere to be found. if he WAS, they'd be DIVIDING the power, and mary and freddy together would be FAR less than cm or adam alone.

the only thing that digi has going for him is his speed, which is NOT all that much greater than ours. cortez amped psylocke to the point where she could hear minds ACROSS THE GLOBE. even WITHOUT achieving that level of amping, we'd easily be at mach 10 and our speeds would be equal.

and for all his talk, digi's offense is . . .?

a whirlwind, or a variation thereof. no expression

he says his guy renders OUR guys useless. let's review:

his strength? useless.
his speed? equalled by us, or close enough to no longer be any advantage.
his healing? not effective against our assault.
his h2h skill? useless

so . . . what DOES he have?

he has an acid storm blowing at him at upwards of mach 10, getting into every one of his nooks and crannies.

and as soon as we touch him, he is scrambled.

i WISH i could find the scan of scrambler affecting tech, but i can't at the moment. however, he HAS scrambled cable. even if you don't believe scrambler could directly affect dhii's systems, he CAN scramble dhii's additional SUPERPOWERS. so at worst, we've eliminated the marvels' powers (assuming you think dhii could summon them, and that his cyborg body could store the power.)

now, i actually misspoke a little earlier. when i said he covers the battlefield, i meant he covers the distance which seperates us at the outset--namely the .5km between us. and we do that almost instantly. to run away (which is what he is doing, make no mistake) from our assault, you'd need to get OUTSIDE the storm we have BEGUN the instant we arrive. no chance. and we can expand, and shift to follow and head you off anyway.

once he is in the storm, he is finished. we can solidify a part of ourselves into a prometium sphere like this:

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shielddt1.jpg

then we leave a tiny whole and let cortez overload you. or we fill it with gas or liquid and infiltrate your body like this:

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pressurekp6.jpg

and all of this happens at close to mach 10 speeds. shift would be able to alter forms instantly, and with so much mass he could become almost anything.

here's a scan showing how much space HALF of him can take up as a gas:

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gasag8.jpg

imagine that x250 and moving at mach 10. i'm thinking digi isn't really understanding the power we can bring to bear. ALL WHILE BEING INVULNERABLE TO HIS ASSAULTS.

and recall: he wants to WHIRLWIND A SPEEDSTER! laughing out loud

i showed a scan of meanstreak CREATING a whirlwind! we just counteract it, or if we feel even SOMEWHAT threatened, we shift form to a solid, like promethium and POUND him. at 1500ft we ARE stronger than he is. 15 HUNDRED FEET!! moving at close to tourney max speeds! made of PROMETHIUM!

as a gas we get inside him and change to promethium and he can't move.

here is the ultimate brick--SHAGGYMAN, against shift:

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shaggymanwv8.jpg

yeah, not so close. erm

to beat him, LITERALLY, all we have to do is TOUCH him. he has ABSOLUTELY no offense capable of harming us in any way. we can defeat him in any number of ways, even IF you buy his amping strategy.

the big guy kix! big grin

(oh and our amalgam is ultimo/shift/meanstreak/scramber)

DigiMark007
Digi Post #3

Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm curious as to why the wizard Shazam would grant his power to the guy who just murdered his students/followers.

Because that's what you are actually talking about here, power that's granted from a higher source and given only to those deemed worthy.

Has Shazam ever given his power willingly to murderers before? it's not just a case of learning the right word to say (You think random characters in DC who say the word shazam gained any power from it?) Minion would still have to be GIVEN this power and that just isn't happening.

Downloading/copying synaptic impulses and brain configurations does not mean the people actually "live on" inside your evil robot man, they just die and their connection to the magics goes with them.

I honestly can't imagine why you (or anyone else) would believe that shoving a metal spike into a kids head is going to grant you magical powers ... especially when those kids aren't even the source of the magic involved.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses as competitors. The best have a combination of many strengths. I make no claims of superiority in any area, but one of my strengths is the ability to predict another's plans and arguments. You're a great tourney participant, and know all the angles. Fortunately, I guessed at most of the ones you've taken so far.

I had a post that answers all of this completed before this match started. All it needs is a few tweaks. I'll post it after I'm done dissecting this stuff. It'll be post #5. I'd have been a fool not to have planned for this, and I'm 100% prepared to show you all the wrong assumptions you're making there. I didn't put this plan together on a whim. Nor did I need to stretch the truth. My plan does work, and I'll prove it with hard evidence that trumps your speculative nonsense.

And Karate Kid is just going to stand there and let Minion kill him? that's highly doubtful as well.

Once I'm supercharged with the Marvels, it won't be hard. Also, the characters are only as active as we make them. This isn't a forum battle. If it was, none of our plans would ever come to fruition because CIS wouldn't allow for it. If I say it happens and it's within their ability to do so, it happens.

All our component characters were amped beyond regular levels prior to amalgamation.

Quickly undone when I kill Cortez. You banked everything on the Shift amalgam, and have sh*t for a team otherwise.

MS's speed coupled with Ultimo at regular levels would already push him to the tourney speed limit of Mach 10 (because MS's power isn't about distance traveled, it's about the rate he moves his limbs to attain velocity ... longer limbs = faster speeds)

Once you add in the power amp to both components we're looking at around mach 50 movement and reaction speeds.

Now you're contradicting yourselves. What happened to the cloud, which most certainly wouldn't be "running" anywhere? Ultimo's size and Meany's speed won't help him drift around faster. So you're either a LOT slower than me, or you're roughly as fast (but not as skilled) but forfeiting the only offensive tactic you've attempted this match so far (the cloud stuff). The Mummy sandstorm is aesthetically cool, but pointless, since your powers won't work together that way.

At least get the story straight ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

- Oh, and ignore Scoob's "Mach 50" references. Unless he feels like being declared illegal for going beyond tourney caps.

Shame about the glaring weakness Batman can easily tell us how to exploit though:

Once again, a predictable counter, one that I knew I'd be answering sooner or later. Though I'll admit I figured it would be longer until someone pointed it out. You caught it on your first post...you really are as good as they come.

However.

One, that's only going to work if you think a bit of lightning would KO Minion. See the nuke-surviving scans of earlier posts for pwnage on that. Because he can just say "Shazam" again and it's back.

Second, the trick doesn't work quite as well on Jr.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cmj6or8.jpg

Third, could you even make lightning? Shift might be able to do it (I'd like to see proof though, since we can't assume it), but it's again precious seconds for me to defeat you in a myriad of ways. Does he really have the presence of mind to do the dozens of things that he'd need to in order for you to have a prayer against me?

Fourth, I'm actually going to use this to my advantage. See my response to leo's post below.

DigiMark007
Digi Post #4

digi has a brick. a pretty good brick. most certainly not a brick that could beat trans-levels, as he is saying. doubtful that he'd beat superman, in fact.

Cap throws down with Kal on his own.
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=4a22e_capvsupes4c.jpg

Please explain how adding KK's skills and Minion's metal/healing doesn't make him the favorite there. T-vo? K, maybe. Good thing you don't have T-Vo. Lulz. Point is, I'm at that level, or slightly beyond. Still holds true.

first, he's assuming that just because the minds of freddy and mary were absorbed, that it would be enough to summon the power into a body that has commited murder. the being is supposed to be noble. dhii is NOT noble . . .

See post #5. Puts this handily to rest.

next--i'd like to know HOW you are summoning BOTH sets of power? if freddy's mind is given reign, he summons the power, dhii speaks and IF anyone believes that would call forth the power, then, when mary's mind is given reign, what does SHE do?

You should know how Minion's mind works. Or realized that the scans I already posted prove you wrong.

Minion has universal access to everyone in his mind at once. Death's Head's mind moderates the deal, but it is its own amalgamation of over 100 personalities, skill sets, minds, and souls.

beyond that, you're assuming that dhii's body could WITHSTAND a strike by a magical lightning bolt from a skyfather level being! this is NOT an amalgamation of the characters, people. this is dhii's body attempting to contain all this power. i see no reason whatsoever to believe he could do so.

Dude. I'm calling shenanigans on this one. I'd say it's a reach, but that would be too generous. It's frankly just stupid.

Mary Marvel isn't any more durable than you or I. Does her body "contain" the power like he's asking on Minion? No. The power is transformational. It's not an energy blast that needs to be contained. If it were, Mary and Freddy would have been incinerated a long time ago.

next assumption--digi is assuming that cap marvel himself is nowhere to be found. if he WAS, they'd be DIVIDING the power, and mary and freddy together would be FAR less than cm or adam alone.

Are we really speculating on Billy's whereabouts? Yeah, their power oscillates a bit depending on Billy's status. But not enough to make anything I'm saying untrue. 66% of OMGWTFBBQ is still > your team.

the only thing that digi has going for him is his speed, which is NOT all that much greater than ours. cortez amped psylocke to the point where she could hear minds ACROSS THE GLOBE. even WITHOUT achieving that level of amping, we'd easily be at mach 10 and our speeds would be equal.

Cortez dies in the opening instants of the fight. He's un-meshed and defenseless. Say hello to your original sub-Mach speeds.

i WISH i could find the scan of scrambler affecting tech, but i can't at the moment.

I'll bet you wish that. As it is, you have nothing.

As for Cable, he's a mutant, as I'm sure you know. You yourself cited the Marvel's power as from a Skyfather+ source. You want to scramble it. But you can't. Or if you can, you've given us no way of knowing it. KK isn't powers. Minion's a machine-based being, and the Marvel's are a magic-based power.

So you have Minion and KK who are literally impossible to scramble, because they don't have traditional powers. And the magical Marvels, who you likely wouldn't be able to scramble due to the overwhelmingly powerful source. Ya got nothin, bub.

now, i actually misspoke a little earlier. when i said he covers the battlefield, i meant he covers the distance which seperates us at the outset--namely the .5km between us. and we do that almost instantly. to run away (which is what he is doing, make no mistake) from our assault, you'd need to get OUTSIDE the storm we have BEGUN the instant we arrive. no chance. and we can expand, and shift to follow and head you off anyway.

I'm still faster. You're still limiting my options with lack of creativity. I could fly into the earth and come up in Cortez's sternum. Then you're LOTS slower and much less powerful.

As for your supposed attacks with Shift:
- Acid rain, dealt with earlier. Minion's fully protected against corrosion, even his inner parts.
- Chlorine lungs? Ha. I don't need to breath. Marvels and Minion can survive indefinitely in space. Or the sun. Or...
- Wading through their ridiculous mist would actually only be harmful to if he could scramble me. Dubious at best, given the complete lack of evidence against anything but mutants. And it straight-up wouldn't work on tech or KK, since they are not powers.

Also, new viable tactic. The transformative lightning can be used as a weapon:
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=11655_capbolt_batman1.jpg
http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=3ae65_capbolt_batman2.jpg
I can simply walk through the cloud, yelling out the Marvel's power words, vaporizing the idiotic cloud. He's not scrambling Shazam's ability to grant them power, and he can't scramble anything else. And the cloud itself can't harm me. So hell, call down magical lightning that can destroy Superman and is the thickness of a mountain. Vaporized and owned.

(oh and our amalgam is ultimo/shift/meanstreak/scramber

Thanks.

This does mean, though, that Cortez is dead before he has any affect on the fight. So's Batman. This battle is a 1-on-1. Advantage, me.

Summary of Points

- These points are fully developed in the last 2 posts. See them for more details. This isn't intended as argument, just summary of earlier points.

- Nothing they've shown with Shift's powers would even begin to hurt me. Their only hope, absolutely 1 hope, is scrambling. For that, see the next couple points.

- Everything they've shown with Shift couldn't even kill Minion alone. Add in my power(s) and you're still looking at a curbstomp.

- Minion's and KK's abilities are not "powers" in the way that Scrambler scrambles. KK's are skills and Minion's are built-in tech-based. At best, the scrambling works temporarily on the Marvels, yet the Marvels' powers are magic-based, from a Skyfather+ source, which they also haven't shown evidence for him scrambling. So let's say he scrambles them (doubtful). I say the magic words and then again, calling them back to me at 100%, and doing immeasurable damage to them in the process (vaporizing them with the lightning that transforms me). And he still can't kill base Minion. It's the worst-case scenario for me and I still stomp.

- I introduced the lightning attack in this post, but my earlier attacks are still entirely viable.

- Cortez dies in the opening seconds. He's un-meshed and defenseless. No amping for anyone once he dies. Ignore anything they say regarding him.

- My plans are fully proven in the following post, which I'll be posting soon. They have wild speculation on my team in a sloppy attempt to debunk it, and suspect "proof" for theirs. I will show everything I need to and more for you to believe everything I'm saying.

DigiMark007

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Now you're contradicting yourselves.

Yeah, yeah ... I wrote it in a rush before gong out, as soon as I stepped out the door I knew I should have worded it differently.

The gist is this - Super speed powers given to a larger form = multiplication of super-speed (be that running or flying in a gas/acid/whatever state)

Oh, and ignore Scoob's "Mach 50" references. Unless he feels like being declared illegal for going beyond tourney caps.

I actually thought the Mach 10 stuff was only the individual character limit with no limits on meshing ... doesn't matter, if Mach 10 is the cap then we're at mach 10.

that's only going to work if you think a bit of lightning would KO Minion.

It's more about depowering than KOing ... but any damage suffered as a result would be a nice bonus ... also it may very well have been the forcible removal of her power that KOd Mary rather than a base electrical attack (as she had no burns or lasting damage)

Second, the trick doesn't work quite as well on Jr.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cmj6or8.jpg

Calibrated attack >> random electrical discharge ... and we've been given the precise details from Batman.

Third, could you even make lightning?

As stated, we'll use a combination of Ultimo and Shift's powers to do that.

Minion has universal access to everyone in his mind at once.

Still don't buy your "Marvel" plan ... frankly, it's way too far fetched.

On the off chance anyone else does you still have to explain how you're going to activate both sets of powers:

Turn one on *lightning-boom-Marvel* then summon the second lighting blast for the double up *lightning-boom-back to normal*

Seems like a big flaw to me.

It's not an energy blast that needs to be contained. If it were, Mary and Freddy would have been incinerated a long time ago.

I like the fact that you said that, then went on to say this:

The transformative lightning can be used as a weapon:

Clearly the lightning is FAR from harmless to those Shazam did not choose to represent him (also shown in Kingdom Come when Cap uses the lighting to make Superman bleed from his eyes, mouth and ears)

Cortez dies in the opening instants of the fight. He's un-meshed and defenseless. Say hello to your original sub-Mach speeds.

Cortez's presence is unnecessary to sustain his upgrades, once his energy is inside someone it will stay their until it wears itself out or Cortez forcibly removes it ... there is nothing to suggest his death would expedite the matter.

I'm still faster.

Not if Mach 10 is the cap.

As for your supposed attacks with Shift:
- Acid rain, dealt with earlier. Minion's fully protected against corrosion

It's not corroding, it's flat out melting him.

- Wading through their ridiculous mist would actually only be harmful to if he could scramble me.

Wade away ... just makes Minion's future as a living statue an absolute certainty (see my first post)

I can simply walk through the cloud

Go for it - thumb up

He's not scrambling Shazam's ability to grant them power

Assuming Shazam would grant powers to a robot (which he wouldn't)

He speaks as a person, not as a collection of data. He uses the words essence and soul. The actual person Czorn is inside Minion, not mere data.
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh1dx2.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh2nz5.jpg

Much like many other comic characters such as Vision, Ultron, Eradicator, etc, etc ... robotic & artificial minds get transferred all the time, that's all this is, the transferring of the data that made up a persons memories, the original is still dead. All artificial minds are are collections of data.

And as for your pointing out the words "essence" and "soul" ... well those are merely questions a robot is asking himself, they are even less worthy of being called "proof" than hyperbole is.

He also asks "am I wasting my time hoping for a miracle like that"

The answer to that would be a resounding 'yes'.

Discussion with Czorn and other personalities
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh3we0.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh4rp8.jpg

That proves my point.

It proves nothing more than a basic downloading of knowledge and instincts had taken place.

Bezial, manages to escape when Minion is torn into tiny fragments. Here he relates the episode:
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh17ar2.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh18uq9.jpg
...and I quote: "when my fleeing soul escaped into the Battletide, I encountered the body of your latest victim, Termagaira, the demon-lord. It was child's play to possess that form..."

You did note the fact that this guy just referenced his "vast necromantic powers", right?

To anyone unfamiliar with this term it basically means that this guy has magical powers linked to death and the dead. It's fairly common in fantasy stories for these guys to be beyond conventional methods of death and they often become undead or ghosts.

It's not beyond reason (comic book reason anyway) that this guys replicated personality could access his old knowledge (also syphoned) and use his magical knowledge to escape and animate a dead body ... and animating dead bodies is a Necromancers bread and butter.

After the original crisis, the wizard Shazam was easily able to find Billy and grant him his former powers:
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvel1ok4.jpg

So you think Shazam is going to come down and grant Minion these powers too? wouldn't that, apart from being ridiculous, be using outside aid (like Leo tried to do with S'ym in that other match)

I've already proven that Mary and Freddy's souls are indeed within Minion.

You've speculated to that effect based upon a self questioning robot and a necromancer not dying when he should have.

You haven't really "proved" anything.

Heh, gotta say thanks to Digi for dedicating a large chunk of his posts to speechifying, saves a lot of time and space in replies when I can cut out the BS (no offense stick out tongue )

Seriously, mixing all those compliments in with telling people what they should believe ... have you ever considered politics?

Back to basics:

Digi's entire plan revolves around you three judges believing two things (and it has to be both of those things or it still doesn't work)

Things Digi NEEDS you to believe to stand any chance in this match:

1) Minion (or Death's Head) can actually use a metal spike to forcibly remove the living soul from a human and then transfer that still-living soul into himself.

To me that seems like a huge leap in faith, logic & reason considering that every time it's brought up it's referred to as assimilating the instincts of the victim character.

Now before we go any further, if that seems at all like something that can't be done by using a few computer boards and a spike then ... well, then I guess his prep doesn't work and you don't need to read the next part (but you still should)

2) The Wizard Shazam would allow a robot who murdered his representatives to access his power.

This seems almost more unrealistic than the first point (almost) Shazam is one of those "all knowing" type guys ... there is no chance in hell he isn't noticing two of his main disciples dying within moments of each other at the hands of a machine ... and to then think he'd be cool with that same machine attempting to access his powers? no-"F"ing-way!

Since Digi brought up the whole "court" thing, why don't you judges take a moment to consider "Reasonable Doubt" ... that is to say, if there's even one part of these two points that seems doubtful, you have to throw Digi's entire case out the window.

leonidas
i love the way digi makes our attempts at pointing out problems with his "masterwork" laughing out loud to be desperation. if you listened to him, you'd think that we cared whether or not he did or didn't have the marvels' powers. heh

once again, to reiterate--

he.
has.
a.
BRICK!

he can paint it whatever colour he likes, but a brick by any name is still utterly limited in vesatility. and beyond that, even his "bricky" assets aren't much. let's compare:

(1) big guy's strength>minion prime's strength (at 150ft friggin ultimo ALONE is <<cl100. shift is cl100. now picture them at 1500ft!! please. we're stronger no matter WHOSE power you have . . .)
(2) big guy's speed=minion prime's speed since BOTH are capped

let's see, what else does he have . . .?

confused

he has . . . NOTHING else. seriously. take away his strength/speed advantages like we have, what other offense does he have? lightning?

heh

that's actually funny. when i mentioned the ligtning possibly being able to injure minion, he said it was . . . what word did he use again . . .?

oh yeah--stupid. cuz it's 'transformative'. smile

yet, only shortly later, he mentions that the lightning can "harm superman!" blink

we've also seen its effects on thor, and on others as well. so . . . perhaps not so stupid, after all. were this a straight amalgamation, i could see where the idea would be silly--minion would gain the ABILITY to be transformed. however, that is NOT the case. in this case, the lightning might VERY WELL injure or take out minion. in fact, i really don't see why it wouldn't. digi himself said shazam would likely be po'd . . .

the thing he neglected to add was that since mary and freddy are ALREADY gone, what use would there be in GRANTING his power? he wouldn't free them--unless he commanded the lightning to do so . . . so, why bother?

there is also the purely logistical point i raised previously, that digi dodged--how can he LITERALLY SPEAK with both their voices simultaneously?

the magic words MUST BE SPOKEN. the word cannot be 'thought'. this has been shown on several occasions where billy or the others were prevented from talking. so even if both minds ARE free in minion's brain, they can STILL only SPEAK their magic words one at a time since minion has, you know, only ONE mouth! big grin

once he speaks for freddy, he gets hit by lightning and changed (or burned to a crisp). then he has to PHYSICALLY SPEAK AGAIN for mary to gain her powers. but once the lightning hits him he'd LOSE freddy's powers--and likely be burned to a crisp--AGAIN. so . . . how exactly do you get BOTH powersets again . . .? confused

as far as killing cortez--2 problems with that line of thought:

(1) we're as fast as you and WAY the hell bigger. you'd first have to locate him on the field THEN target him, all while realizing what we're doing above you. no way if a storm like we have is coming down on you that you search for cortez and try and kill him. at mach 10, our 0.5km seperation evaporates in tenths of a second. if you go underground, that gives us AMPLE time to save cortez. you wouldn't have time to even TRY to reach him. if you did, we're fast enough to block the attempt, or simply to use part of our mass to encase him promethium to keep him safe.

and (2) cortez's power amps characters for a short time even AFTER he has departed. so even if by some miracle anyone believes you can somehow beat us to him, we'd STILL retain our amping.

leonidas
you mention that streak's speed won't help us 'drift around' faster. er, why not, exactly? confused

shift now has meanstreak's amped speed. as a cloud, he STILL has that speed. your point makes no sense. we're a massive cloud, able to transform some or all of ourselves into any element and moving at mach 10. in his efforts to deny our speed, i think digi is finally realizing exactly what it is he's up against . . . shifty

as far as lightning/electricity not harming minion or taking out the marvels' (if you believe he has them) powers--it's not that the lightning would ko MINION. it's the effect it would have on the marvels' POWERS. Cap himself can OBVIOUSLY withstand much more than a lightning strike, yet it STILL plays havoc with his powers. it's not about the invulnerability, it's about what it does to the POWERSET. by becoming copper and nickel and iron, and mixing in some acid, we could become the world's biggest battery and blast you with enough lightning to wipe out all your powers easily.

that's just one MORE option. how many options have i shown you? every scan is a NEW way to take out your brick. and we've on-panel PROOF that lightning can take away a marvel's power. you could just summon it again, and we could just blast it away again. but, while WE'RE using part of ourselves to blast you, OTHER parts of our mass can ALSO be attacking you. and as soon as we touch you, we scramble the power and it's gone for at least a minute. in that time, you are dead. smile

and you bring up shift's presence of mind to attack electrically--he was prepped by BATMAN!! of course he knows the weakness, can transform INSTANTLY (fast enough to dodge a close-range laser shot) and just like that, lightning is EVERYWHERE!

we could grow to 1500ft--taller than the friggin empire state building!! and pummel you with promethium fists that move at mach 10 while our body is water or gas. and your offensive output is "whirlwind a speedster!!" laughing out loud that idea's offensive all right . . . heh

seriously folks, PLEASE do NOT for a second forget exactly how big we are. we can be PHYSICALLY larger than the empire state building! as a gas, we can spread over KILOMETERS and we move at tourney max speeds!

we can reach you, encase you in promethium (here is the scan of him being able to see the molecular structure of objects, btw--so we can see the structure of the sword bats has in the cave and become that, or become the metal that dhii himself is made of):

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=molecularstructurese0.jpg

we can infiltrate your body:

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pressurekp6.jpg

and harden or simply expand and blow you to pieces.

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leadtc4.jpg

we could become fully plastic-man-style malleable and just trap you, taking you out THAT way.

http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=giftwrappedcl3.jpg

oh, and scrambler has easily affected nate grey's powers. that is a pretty high level. i see no reason at all not to believe he could scramble a portion of shazam's power. by powerset, he should be able to scramble dhii's systems as well, just as he scrambled the HUMAN katie power . . .

and you can't touch or harm us at all, regardless of whether you have the marvels' powers or not. kk's skills are UTTERLY USELESS, as are the rest of your brick's abilities. smile

you could try and call down lightning i suppose. has mary and freddy ever done that? and . . . as wide as a mountain? confused that i'd LOVE to see. you'd maybe hit small part of our amorphous form. but we have amped healing + we are so massive that even injuring a tiny part wouldn't matter. maybe we'd just assume our 1500 robot form and pummel you to death instead.

and i love how digi glossed directly over the attack where we get INSIDE him and solidify into promethium, stopping him cold, btw.
smile

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and dear judges, lest i forget . . .

shift is not limited to merely becoming elements--or rather his control is such that he can become massive combinations of them. in this case, he has the ability to become nanobytes. smile

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nanobytesmh6.jpg

there is absolutely nothing keeping shift from becoming nanites and infiltrating dhii's systems in that way. once he's in, THEN he can become acid and hurt the vulnerable cybernetics (his fusion 'heart' is composed partly of ORGANIC compounds--melt them and dhii goes BOOM!) or just battle him for control, perhaps get into his memory banks and wipe out mary and freddy! don't forget, meanstreak is a technical wizard and with shift's nanitic body, he could cause some serious internal chaos.

once again, digi has his whirlwind offense, we have so damn MANY options, they are hard to keep track of!

so, yeah. there was something else i wanted to add, but i can't seem to recall what it was exactly . . .

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mammothbr0.jpg

thanks shift! that was it exactly! big grin

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

leonidas
i'll do more later, but a quickie here first--

this post and this tactic is utterly irrelevent. why? because in his PREP digi shut off his OWN powers when he turned jr and mary into their HUMAN counterparts to assimilate them. smile

every point and doubt we've raised about the lighning stands. wink

DigiMark007
Hate to be a stickler, but leo's above post counts as a match post since he's making an argument.

Both squads are at 7 posts, by my count. I have 2 scans-only posts, but those don't count toward the regular 10.

leonidas
Hate to be a stickler, but leo's above post counts as a match post since he's making an argument.

Both squads are at 7 posts, by my count. I have 2 scans-only posts, but those don't count toward the regular 10.

no worries--i'd intended for it to count.

so, let's start with this:

we're not making anything up. you'd be quite right in your assessment IF dhii WAS the "intended user".

he most certainly is NOT.

he usurped the wills of the children. that muddies EVERYTHING that follows. your refutation is misleading and answers a completely different question and scenario. we can't be 'making things up' when what you've done is unique, my friend, and as such, subject to all the questions and doubts we raised.

as for the rest:

heh.

someone's getting desperate . . .

first, let's look at his, ahem, "HIGH HERALD LEVEL OFFENSE":

(1) lightning: we are so darn big, that even if he DID call it and hit us, it would damage such a truly MINISCULE part of our whole that we would scarcely notice. beyond that, we can create our OWN lightning by transforming into a BATTERY, complete with acid, copper and zinc. i've never seen batman bake an apple pie, but i'm pretty sure he could . . . lastly--ULTIMO is IMMUNE to lightning attacks. (scoob has the scan to show this)

note too that digi glossed over a couple points as relates to the lightning--asketh leo: "digimark, has mary or freddy ever called the lightning for offense?"

his reply? still forthcoming . . . shifty

he also mentioned something about lightning the width of a mountain. asketh leo: "digimark, have you proof of this mountain-wide lightning?"

his reply? still forthcoming . . . shifty

(2) his "high herald level" whirlwind: heh

first, WE ARE AS FAST AS HE IS. we could EASILY simply counteract the whirlwind, as i've said 10 times. also, speedsters tend not to be affected by them anyways! wouldn't do to get dizzy WHILE PRODUCING a whirlwind. likely has to do with hyper-speed perceptions . . . another point i meant to raise earlier--digi said the earlier scan i showed of shift BEING "whirlwinded" was self-regulated, or something . . . that scan showed a speedster whirlwinding him. it affected shift for a moment, then he was back and PO'D. that was an UNAMPED shift, who didn't have an accelerated healing factor and could NOT move at mach 10. he also wasn't KILOMETERS wide! before he even BEGAN his whirlwind, we could shift form and just swat him with a promethium fist moving at mach 10 that is the size of a building.

(3) killing cortez: as we said, his powers don't fade immediately. however, he would never REACH cortez before we do. we are each 0.5km from YOU, but NOT from each other (think of a triangle with sides ab and ac being equal, (0.5km) but side ac being much shorter (0.1km, for example)). first he would need to FIND cortez, then dig under the earth. all we need to do is grab cortez with a small part of our mass and he's safe in promethium. he has no way of killing cortez. specially since we hit him in the opening tenths of a second with our cloud form. no way he finds cortez before we reach him OR cortez.

(4) kk's "skillz": useless . . . . the only thing they would be good for is maybe trying to break a promethium sphere we hold him in. but even if he COULD break it, we'd just make a new one--IF THAT WAS THE OFFENSE WE CHOSE. in a very REAL sense, any promethium we held him in would be ALIVE. if he cracked or broke it, so? we remake it, as many times as needed. while he's repeatedly breaking out of the spheres, we bring in cortez to overload him. simple as.

(5) er . . . fly us to the sun: blink

at mach 10 . . . that would take a while. and, well . . . we could just, you know, fly off the piece of rock you're carrying. no expression no offense digi m'man, but . . . .

dumbest.
attack.
ever.

laughing out loud

(course that's pretty much all he's left with in terms of offensive options . . . smile )

(6) thunderclap: well, i guess you could, but . . . i have no idea how it would help you. even if you disrupted a small piece of us, the rest of us would swarm all over you! AND you'd be standing still, making an easy target. the force would be directed in front of you, part of us would come BEHIND you and you'd be finished. again, digi isn't quite getting the whole size issue here. WE ARE A KILOMETERS WIDE CLOUD, DESCENDING ON HIM AT MACH 10 FROM ALL SIDES. he's like a friggin a dust mote to us (but shift can see molecular structures, so we easily see him despite the size differences).

so, again, i'm forced to ask--what offense?

for all his 'herald power' (he's most likely 66% of cap marvel with kk's skills. surfer is hardly shaking in his boots . . .) he really has NO OFFENSE against us! nothing we can't instantly counter, flat out ignore, or simply heal from. he has absolutely NO WAY of taking ALL of our mass out.

minimal options--sigh . . . one of the drawbacks to being a brick.

meanwhile, while he's battling part of us, the REST of us comes from behind. we could become some crazy, 1000ft tall semi-liquid form with a hundred arms, all moving at mach 10!! we LITERALLY have more offensive options than i can state in these write-ups. we can become some sticky, plasticman-type slop that slows him down. he'd have to continually fight to escape while we use cortez to overload him, or infiltrate him and harden inside his body.

let's say we became a robot and wanted to go h2h. he would need to HIT us to harm us. as he tried, we'd become liquid, surround him, then turn to promethium, over and over again. or while he's encased FORCE ourselves into his body--holding your breath is great unless someone is FORCING water down your throat. or in your ears, or up your nasal cavities, or through any opening we can find. evil face then we solidify INSIDE you and you are done. or forget solidifying--we become nanites and worm our way into his cybernetic systems.

again, he has NO OPTIONS--all have been UTTERLY refuted. we have many many options (almost all of them shown on-panel), that he continually glosses over.

for all his talk about a 'team buster' . . . so? who isn't? ultimo crushed an ARMY of ironmen! solo. we've made him even UBER-ER!

and please note--we REALLY (truly) don't care if he gets his power. though he STILL never answered the question about how he speaks both words in any coherent, wipes-out-all-doubt manner.

well, unless you somehow call THIS coherent:

heh. and he says WE'RE speculating . . . it's not lightning, period? then . . . show me something ELSE that reverts their powers. please. big grin

he won't. he can't. it's a fact--mary and freddy must SPEAK the magic wordS. with one mouth, how does he speak both words and not lose the first power he summoned when he is struck by the second lightning bolt? anyone? judges? confused (I know at first glance it SEEMS a silly point, but really, i see no way around it . . .)

anyway, his offense is meaningless--seriously. in whatever form he's in. review his options and look what he's been left to attempt (fly us into the sun at mach 10! heh). we are simply too big and too versatile for him to deal with. we have many very sound offensive options that he couldn't counter. we are literally EVERYWHERE. he can't take us out. he can't avoid us. he can't run away from us.

oh, and about scramber. i showed him scrambling cable. he bypassed cable's cynetic components and DIRECTLY SCRAMBLED HIS POWER. that is exactly what his touch would do to the marvels' powers. and they only have a tiny portion of shazam's might. if he can scramble nate grey's abilities, he could scramble THEIR power--assuming dhii would even be granted the power in the first place . . .

so, to review: his brick (strength+striking power) vs our massive, enormously versatile character against whom his striking and strength are useless.

versatility+power>>power alone.

honestly, as tough as his character might be against certain foes, he just ran up against the wrong opponent this round. we're simply too much for him.

leonidas
scan only:

aforementioned immunity to lightning, that would protect us regardless of our chemical state:

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2281/lightning1xa6.th.jpghttp://img372.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2143/lightning2jl4.th.jpghttp://img372.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Scoobless

DigiMark007
Digi Post #8

i'll do more later, but a quickie here first--

this post and this tactic is utterly irrelevent. why? because in his PREP digi shut off his OWN powers when he turned jr and mary into their HUMAN counterparts to assimilate them. smile

every point and doubt we've raised about the lighning stands. wink

http://boomp3.com/listen/17deigwg1_i/leonidur

Deserves an audio response. Click the link above for explanation. He's beginning to confuse even me with these incoherent responses. So I wanted to clear the air. It's only a couple minutes long, btw. I don't intend on abusing such links to say more than the 10K character limit for posts. But everything I say is very important.

we're not making anything up. you'd be quite right in your assessment IF dhii WAS the "intended user". he most certainly is NOT.

Of course he isn't. Mary and Freddy are the intended users. Whose souls I have assimilated. Their host body is now Minion's. I'm not making Death's Head II's body become the Marvels. I'm making Mary and Freddy's body become the Marvels. They just happen to be the same thing now.

But we've been over that, and I've proven it all relentlessly with scans. You've shown sh*t, but have speculated like a champ. My only worry is that the judges believe you just because you keep repeating this crap. If they understand everything I've shown via irrefutable scans, you're screwed.

(1) lightning: we are so darn big, that even if he DID call it and hit us, it would damage such a truly MINISCULE part of our whole that we would scarcely notice. beyond that, we can create our OWN lightning by transforming into a BATTERY, complete with acid, copper and zinc.

'cept I can do that attack for years if needed. So even if it only vaporizes a tiny fraction of you, it doesn't harm me at all and is infinitely repeatable.

I'll deal with the hilarious "immunity" later, when I dissect the scans below that they use to support it.

note too that digi glossed over a couple points as relates to the lightning--asketh leo: "digimark, has mary or freddy ever called the lightning for offense?"

Missed that question. It wasn't on purpose.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mary20gs6.jpg

Beyond that, if you 2 are so intent on hitting me with lightning, or think that my lightning transformations would negate each other (debunked above in the audio response) then I'll have to continually call down the lightning anyway. So it'll be getting used as a weapon inadvertently. Woo.

he also mentioned something about lightning the width of a mountain. asketh leo: "digimark, have you proof of this mountain-wide lightning?"

Hmm. K, I'll pull back on mountain-width. Heat-of-the-moment embellishment. But still massive magical lightning of pwnage.

I showed scans of it, btw. Twice actually. The one that KO'd Superman. And that isn't a Cpt. Marvel feat...it's a Shazam-transformation-lightning feat, which is the same for all 3 of them.

Oh, and the very first time Mary called her power down, she set the house on fire that she was in, in a giant explosion. Or the Black Alice scan I showed where it creates a gargantuan explosion in the place she was at (a mall?).

You're asking for something that I've shown no less than 3 times now. Ignoring me doesn't make you right.

(3) killing cortez: as we said, his powers don't fade immediately. however, he would never REACH cortez before we do. we are each 0.5km from YOU, but NOT from each other (think of a triangle with sides ab and ac being equal, (0.5km) but side ac being much shorter (0.1km, for example)). first he would need to FIND cortez, then dig under the earth. all we need to do is grab cortez with a small part of our mass and he's safe in promethium.

Yes, because promethium would hold Cpt. Marvel with KK's powers and a blade-arm that rivals adamantium in durability ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

Christ.

I like that you gave up on scrambling though, since it's beyond clear that you can't scramble anything about me (Minion and KK aren't "powers" and the Marvels are magical).

(4) kk's "skillz": useless . . . . the only thing they would be good for is maybe trying to break a promethium sphere we hold him in.

Did you know Minion's siphon can assimilate gas forms? I might try to find the scan before tonight for an extra-delicious pwnage.

Anyway, Cortez is dead, and nothing you do would even slow me down. Anything I want to try, I can.

(5) er . . . fly us to the sun: blink

at mach 10 . . . that would take a while. and, well . . . we could just, you know, fly off the piece of rock you're carrying. no expression no offense digi m'man, but . . . .

Fly off the piece of rock? I'm carrying the battlefield. That would be self-BFR. Easy win for me. I decided we're fighting on the sun. So we are. If I'm flying at max tourney speeds, then you'll have to as well simply to keep up and not be BFR'd. I don't care if it takes us a decade. Matches don't have a time limit.

Like I said, if the judges believe my plan (they should) there's no way I don't win.

(6) thunderclap: well, i guess you could, but . . . i have no idea how it would help you. even if you disrupted a small piece of us, the rest of us would swarm all over you!

Thunderclap = Omni-directional. So no.

And combine Cap's strength with KK's skill (remember, he made a goddamn earthquake on his own) and you're talking about focused thunderclaps that could level mountain ranges.

A hearty "round of applause" at tourney-limit speeds as we fly around teh battlefield will blast you into incoherence.

for all his 'herald power' (he's most likely 66% of cap marvel with kk's skills. surfer is hardly shaking in his boots . . .) he really has NO OFFENSE against us! nothing we can't instantly counter, flat out ignore, or simply heal from. he has absolutely NO WAY of taking ALL of our mass out.

http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mary7pp2.jpg
+
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg
...alone should tell you that I have all the power needed to do any of the attacks I have used, and use them to kill Shift.

Shift isn't an unkillable being like they need you to believe. Even a 2-minute incapacitation would count as a win for me, since dispersing him may not permanently kill him but would leave him out for easily 2 minutes.

for all his talk about a 'team buster' . . . so? who isn't? ultimo crushed an ARMY of ironmen! solo. we've made him even UBER-ER!

You turned him into a harmless cloud, and claimed to be able to do a million things at once, half of which you wouldn't do in time, th other half of which wouldn't even hurt my guy, and all of which would be destroyed by my numerous attacks.

heh. and he says WE'RE speculating . . . it's not lightning, period? then . . . show me something ELSE that reverts their powers. please. big grin

It's magic lightning from the wizard Shazam. And Shift isn't an OMAC. Could he even create the specific frequency needed to revert Mary, which I would instantly reverse by saying "Shazam" again?

he won't. he can't. it's a fact--mary and freddy must SPEAK the magic wordS. with one mouth, how does he speak both words and not lose the first power he summoned when he is struck by the second lightning bolt? anyone? judges? confused (I know at first glance it SEEMS a silly point, but really, i see no way around it . . .)

See my audio response above. You're ignoring some large gaps in your own logic. Primarily, if each lightning bolt changes both Mary and Freddy, then the first bolt will grant them both their powers. For your logic to hold true, that's the easy fix. And if it doesn't hold true, and I'm right, then I can call them down separately.

Either way I get both power sets.

oh, and about scramber.

He still only scrambled Cable's powers. Not tech, not skills, meaning Minion and KK are safe. And if 66% (minimum) is a "tiny" portion of Skyfather+'s might, then sure. But magic is an entirely different beast, and you have zero proof to back yourself. Zero.

Nate Grey's a mutant, btw, which is the only kind of character you've shown him scrambling iirc.

I'll get to Scooby in a second here.

DigiMark007
Digi Post #9

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2281/lightning1xa6.th.jpghttp://img372.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2143/lightning2jl4.th.jpghttp://img372.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

If the Marvels can KO Supes with their lightning, and this lightning barely hurt an Iron man foe, are they the same strength? That would be like saying all punches are of equal strength. "Look, I survived a punch from...Scoob! I can beat Superman!"

Or should we assume that Ultimo's durability is >>>> Superman's? Lulz. Also, the immunity to this lightning was clearly due to his metal durability, which is lost as soon as you change to different chemical patterns with Shift. In other words, it means nothing. Unless you were planning on staying as Ultimo, which you clearly aren't.

And that's only 1 of my attacks. Even if the judges believe you (they shouldn't) this is something like my 4th or 5th option.

Let's get all these out of the way:

In case anyone forgot, Digi is not arguing that his power is gained through amalgamation (as everyone else in the tourney is doing) he's claiming that Death's head can steal the Wizard Shazam's power simply by sticking a metal spike into the back of Freddy Freeman's skull.
What rings hollow is the point where you claim a soul can be pulled out with a metal spike.
You have digitised copies of their minds, that's all (if that)
Really? we're not the ones claiming a robot with a spike for a hand can absorb and sustain a still living soul simply because he can copy memories.
Us too ... only ours isn't completely reliant on convincing people of the implausible ability to suck a soul up through a metal spike.
Except that she's dead = power is gone.
As would Shazam granting power to a robot that has never accessed it before.
Fine, show me Freddy dying and using his powers two minutes later and I'll consider it. Otherwise he's plain dead and the power you had in the drafts just disappeared.
to justify a robot's ability tro suck a soul through a metal spike.

laughing out loud

He spent half his post saying the same thing. Clearly Scoob doesn't like my plan, nor does he think it would work. Fortunately, we're not fighting based on what we like/dislike, or what we think. Judges vote on what is shown through scans and logic.

4 independent feats the confirm a soul don't lie. Especially the exorcism, which would be impossible without a soul. I'll post them again in a scans-only post in a minute to group them all together one last time.

Uh huh ... I actually said it was due to the forced removal of her powers, please respond to the relevant points.

You guessed that, sure. Nothing in the scan leads us to that conclusion. Besides, KO'ing a human and KOing a nuke-surviving Minion are very different things. Unless power removal is >> town-destroying blasts in terms of force, then no.

Again (for the third or fourth time) we're using Ultimo's power core and transferring the energy through Shift's ability to become conductive materials ... I'm not in the least surprised that you haven't seen scans for this since they've never actually merged before.

As soon as you become a non-conductive material...say, a mist or acid ( shifty ) you would lose the power from Ultimo's power core, since it would disperse, having nothing to control or contain it.

Heck, thanks for pointing that out again. You just showed that Ultimo is worthless.

You're right ... as the OMACs showed it's just a specific electrical burst .. one we can easily replicate with a huge power source and an elemental shapeshifter.

For Mary, perhaps. Not Freddy, as I've proven ad nauseum. But then I call down her power again, and we're back to square one.

Cortez arrives and leaves:

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=94827460oq1.jpg

Power is still amped (and not even a mutant)

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11216678dq5.jpg

Ok, cool. Happy to see them. I figured you weren't lying, but wanted to make you guys do the legwork to produce them. Changes nothing, of course. You can't scramble me, you can't amp a person's ability to become the elements, and we're both as fast as each other...with your speed eventually wearing off after I kill Cortez early.

Except for being a powerful necromancer you mean?

Seems like a big deal to me and should to anyone who knows what a necromancer is.

If that feat was the only one I was using, and wasn't corroborated by 3 others, you might have something here. As it is, you're guessing again. Wildly, this time. And even if your guess was right about this particular case, I have 3 other non-necromantic feats to prove it.

You turned them off in your prep.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

More false assumption. Listen to the audio response at the beginning of my last post. You guys are using an entirely different definition of on/off, one that makes no sense.

Even if you had access to Shazam's powers (which you don't ... which I think you also realise considering you re-drafted Mary Marvel

I didn't re-draft her. She was just the last person I dropped because I was negotiating a trade with Blair/Smurph. Paying attention to things is good.

That's ... retarded (not trying to be offensive) the ground would break apart as soon as you started lifting

Not if I dig deep enough. Rock is fairly cohesive, you know.

wink

There's no flaws to my sun-flight plan, and it wtfpwns you guys.

Yes, Thunderclaps against the giant robot cloud that can move and change shape faster than people can think ... again - robot - no pesky human sense of balance to disrupt.

F*ck balance! I'm talking about shockwaves that would destroy mountains, and easily keep you incapacitated for as long as I need.

I've seen Thing, Juggernaut, non-amped Hulk, etc. produce thunderclaps that would accomplish this. Hell, Minion alone + KK's skill would do as much as I need it to. Add in the marvel power and you'll be blown into incoherence after the first few claps. Then I'll keep doing it for weeks just because I can.

Again, if you believe my plan, I win easily. It's not even close.

Scrambler sucks

I'm never going to let comments like this slip by.

Hear that judges? Scrambler SUCKS!

Moving on.

Not sure if you could tell from this ... but I'm fairly drunk right now.

...which explains your post. Thanks for making this post easier than normal Scoob.

leonidas
well, there really isn't much more to say. he actually LIKES his--fly them to the sun attack! eek!

psst, digi--i turn to acid and burn through the rock straight at you. then i force myself into the openings of your body, become nanites and destroy you from the inside out. smile

and it's not like you take the WHOLE outback! laughing out loud

c'mon, man. and you STAND by that attack?! you're better than that . . .

i'll let the judges decide whether you get the marvels' powers or not. me, i don't care.

i DO have one little observation that i wouldn't mind having cleared up though--one of the minds in minion was czorn. czorn was kinda cool, and had a special ability. he was a specialist at cutting. in fact, he created a blade that was able to cut ANYTHING. this is him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die-Cut_(comics)

now, my question is this--if he actually gained all the abilities of the absorbed 'soul' as you claim, why can't minion create a blade that cuts anything? confused he just . . . doesn't want to? seemingly one soul can't allow him to make a simple blade, but you want him to summon magical powers from others? hmmm . . .

again, your limited offense is your downfall.

thunderclap?? so you disperse a small amount of us--we move at MACH 10!! while some of us may disperse, we solidify the rest of us. i've shown countless scans of shift being partially solid partially gas/liquid. hell, part of us could turn to acid, go underground to avoid your little clap, then infiltrate your body. or go plasticman on you. or hold you til cortez arrives and overloads you.

or, still perfectly viable (scoob's drunkeness not withstanding . . .) we scramble your magical abilities. i showed him scrambling power pack, who are regualr, super-powered humans, and mutants. you want to claim that magic is different somehow? confused no logical reason why it wouldn't be scrambled as soon as our cloud touched you.

i've shown 10 different ways to take him out and that's WITH marvels' powers. he seems to want you to think he somehow has a speed advanatge or something.

he does NOT. we react, move and travel at the same speeds. i showed an UNAMPED shift transmuting to dodge close range LASER FIRE!

he also wants you to think his strength is superman level. it's not. it's most likely 66% of that. everyone agrees thor is pretty damn close to superman in strength. now, ask yourself, who is about 2/3 as strong as thor? colossus? it's all about perspective. digi's brick is not as powerful as he is desperately claiming he is . . .

i like this one:

heh

a harmless, kilometers wide cloud that he cannot possibly avoid and that moves at mach 10. a cloud that if it touches him could scramble his magical powers and strength and speed. a harmless cloud that when it touches him let's us infiltrate his body, turn into nanites and kill him from the inside. none of which he can possibly avoid.

yep, pretty harmless . . .

he seems to forget to that we also have amped processing power. we'd recognize instantly if something wasn't effective and alter our chemical make-up, or parts of it to easily deal with whatever he throws at us.

as for the lightning attack--bits of lightning that wouldn't do any noticeable damage and that we have immunity to. the important part of that scan was the part digi completely glossed over--

ULTIMO EVOLVED BEYOND THAT ATTACK!! it had nothing to do with his metallic body! laughing out loud it had to do with his evolving beyond a lightning strike or EMP attack. THAT ability to evolve is one WE would gain as part of the amalgamation! eek!

so yeah--your lightning gets TEH FAILZ!!

so, no lightning option (though come to think of it, i like the thought of you speaking the word, and our cloud floating down your throat into your body where we disintegrate your partially organic, fusion reactor heart and enjoy watching you explode!!.

no thunderclap option.

no . . . ahem . . . taking us to the sun. no punching us. no karate chops, no whirlwinds . . .

no . . . anything.

as i've said and pointed out repeatedly. honestly judges, review his offense and ask yourself if ANYTHING he did could do more than very briefly (we DO have an amped healing factor you know . . .) annoy us before we could react to it, or change our form to address it or heal from it. he would literally have to disperse our entire form (i showed you a friggin NUKE couldn't disperse shift ALONE!! you honestly think his thunderclap>nuclear bomb?? blink and in this state, shift has infinitely more mass to play with, speed and healing, AND his ability to manipulate his own structure is ALSO AMPED by cortez!)

it's worth repeating--he would need to fully disperse our kilometers wide form in one blast to take us out. i friggin nuke couldn't disperse shift himself, but he needs you to think a THUNDERCLAP could disperse our vastly amped amalgam.

seriously. no expression

our strength (should we assume our 1500ft robotic form)>his strength
our speed=his speed
our offense>>his offense
our defense>>his defense
our options/versatility>>>>>>>>his options/versatility

once again, GRANT him his powers. (if you don't buy his plan, or think we can scramble them he's dead in an instant) i TRULY don't care. his creation is far too one-dimensional and lacks the offensive output to worry us. we've answered every one of his increasingly desperate offensive strategies. i think at this point even digi knows he's screwed. erm

a brick by any other name is still a brick, and versatility+power>>power alone

DigiMark007
Ok, cool. That's 10 for you guys. I'll make my next post shortly, which will be my 10th as well, and we can call it a day.

DigiMark007
Digi Post #10

Savin' the best for last, kids. Good match Scoob/leo. I hate having to beat you down, but I'm sure you can handle it.

well, there really isn't much more to say. he actually LIKES his--fly them to the sun attack! eek!

psst, digi--i turn to acid and burn through the rock straight at you. then i force myself into the openings of your body, become nanites and destroy you from the inside out.

If you do that and negate the sun plan, that's why I listed 4-5 other ways of taking you out. With the Outback in chunks and pieces, it just gives me more room to operate.

Also, how will you do this if I start flying to the sun before you realize what's going on. Moving at tourney-limit speeds, you'll have to go the same speed just to stay close enough not to be BFR'd. And you won't catch me until I want you to, especially since you'll be getting slower as Cortez's amp wears off.

and it's not like you take the WHOLE outback!

Why not? But meh. A large portion of it will suffice. Enough to keep me legal.

i'll let the judges decide whether you get the marvels' powers or not. me, i don't care

He wouldn't be saying that if he had further refutations. As it is, I've quelled them all with oodles of scans.

i DO have one little observation that i wouldn't mind having cleared up though--one of the minds in minion was czorn. czorn was kinda cool, and had a special ability. he was a specialist at cutting. in fact, he created a blade that was able to cut ANYTHING. this is him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die-Cut_(comics)

now, my question is this--if he actually gained all the abilities of the absorbed 'soul' as you claim, why can't minion create a blade that cuts anything? confused he just . . . doesn't want to? seemingly one soul can't allow him to make a simple blade, but you want him to summon magical powers from others? hmmm . . .

laughing out loud

Covered this in the writeup, bud. Anything the mind/soul grants me, Minion gets. But nothing that is dependent on the body. Czorn's mind/soul was transferred into a body that was equivalent to his original one, which allowed him to cut stuff. It wasn't his mind that created a sharp blade, nor his soul. So that's just irrefutably wrong. Nice try though.

thunderclap?? so you disperse a small amount of us--we move at MACH 10!! while some of us may disperse, we solidify the rest of us. i've shown countless scans of shift being partially solid partially gas/liquid. hell, part of us could turn to acid, go underground to avoid your little clap, then infiltrate your body. or go plasticman on you. or hold you til cortez arrives and overloads you.

Cortez is dead. He's a base human who can be killed a billion different ways.

Move at Mach 10 all you want. Class Herald thunderclaps + KK's precision = omni-directional shockwaves that will send Shift into nothingness. He's not indestructible.

I, however, am close to it. STILL nothing you do would harm me or trump my durability and healing.

or, still perfectly viable we scramble your magical abilities.

You've had 10 posts to show a reason for believing this. You have none. At least you wisely gave up on trying to say you'd scramble Minion/KK. Scoob himself thinks he sucks. But hell, if you did, I'd call them down again, doing damage to you. This isn't even an attack.

he also wants you to think his strength is superman level. it's not. it's most likely 66% of that. everyone agrees thor is pretty damn close to superman in strength. now, ask yourself, who is about 2/3 as strong as thor? colossus? it's all about perspective. digi's brick is not as powerful as he is desperately claiming he is . . .

Do I need to post the Cpt. Atom vs. Mary fight again? Mary >>>>> Colossus. Freddy = Mary (same amount of power). Then add KK's skill, which magnifies his own base strength many thousands of times. 66% + KK >>>>> Superman. And that's worst-case scenario, if Billy is transformed at the time, thus cutting into their power.

Hell, Minion alone overpowered the Thing in strength. Is he really say an exponential power increase takes me from Thing+ to < Colossus. Epic Fail.

ULTIMO EVOLVED BEYOND THAT ATTACK!! it had nothing to do with his metallic body! : it had to do with his evolving beyond a lightning strike or EMP attack. THAT ability to evolve is one WE would gain as part of the amalgamation!

Not magical lightning that is >>>>> an Iron Man blast. Also it was while in Ultimo-form. Would that evolution really carry into a state that is chemically completely different than his original form? Doubtful, at best.

as i've said and pointed out repeatedly. honestly judges, review his offense and ask yourself if ANYTHING he did could do more than very briefly annoy us before we could react to it

Honestly judges, he's saying Cpt. Marvel (with extra powers to boot) wouldn't be able to do sh*t to a character they drafted for 25 points. If your bullsh*t detector doesn't go off somewhere in there, it really, really should.

but he needs you to think a THUNDERCLAP could disperse our vastly amped amalgam.

Nah, not one thunderclap. Thousands. Millions. As many as it takes to push each pocket into non-existence, or to melt him into nothingness with Minion's energy when you condense, or punch the solidified parts into the next county.

And you make a big deal of your speed, without mentioning that mine's the same.

seriously. no expression

My thoughts exactly.

once again, GRANT him his powers.

Yes. Please do. Scrambler sucks and now this?! Who are you, and what have you done with my opponents?

i think at this point even digi knows he's screwed.

lol, wut? As I've said before, my only concern is that the judges become confused with all the information in this match (or lack thereof, in your case). If they understand what I've shown, and believe my plan, then I win easily.

Final Points

- Not the actual finale. I have 1 more scans-only post with a few things. But these are the final arguments.

- The lone issue with Minion was whether or not he retains souls. 4 massive feats later, and they were forced to give up, except for Scoob's drunken insistence that none of them were true. They're posted again below for reference. I proved it beyond ANY doubt.

- The nonsense with musing about Shazam stripping them of their powers would be outside intervention, and thus illegal. I showed that all they need is their souls to access their power. And proved that Minion retains souls.

- So, if you believe that Minion retains souls in assimilation, you have to believe my plan. It's not as far-fetched as they want you to believe. It's really quite simple, yet incredibly powerful.

- Scrambler can't scramble tech or skills. So Minion/KK are safe. Leo actually gave up on it a while ago. He clung to scrambling the Marvels, but has no proof of magical scrambling, or of anything that powerful. And the Marvel power can be called down again in its original form, so scrambling has no affect on it.

- Batman was forgotten, Cortez dies, Scrambler (see above). Cortez's amps are really only useful for speed, which makes them equal to me. They created a 1-on-1 with a herald level being. It's a nice mesh, no doubt, but lacking in raw power. A few elements aren't going to phase me. Acid, promethium, etc. etc. all pale in comparison to my energy attacks, speed, strength, etc. The sun-flying would work. The thunderclaps would most certainly work. The whirlwind has a good chance of working. The lightning vaporization would work. I'm likely forgetting others I mentioned.

- All the while, my epic durability and nigh-tourney-limit healing would keep me alive through literally anything.

- It may have been overlooked, but Scoob mentioned converting Ultimo's power core into Shift. Which only works as long as they remain as a conductive element. As soon as they go to mist, they lose that power because the electrical power would disperse, having nothing to contain it.

- Heh. Almost forgot. Specifically trying to corrode me, scramble me, encase my insides with promethium, etc. etc. even with a cloud would be considered a deliberate attack that is aimed at me. Which my aversion field protects against. THEY CAN'T TOUCH ME DIRECTLY, EVEN WITH A MIST!!! To do so they'd have to be aiming next to me or "around" me. Really, only wide-range energy bursts would ever even touch my character. I'm completely immune to every attack they have used. I can't believe I forgot that until now.

Anyway. Owned to hell right there. heck, that last point does about 80% of the work for me. Vote for Digi. I put in ALL the work I needed to, showed you every pertinent point, proved everything that was necessary.

Believe it, b*tches!

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4792/minionprime1hz8.jpg

DigiMark007
Digi Scan-Only Post #3

Please read Post #10 for references and explanations of all of these and more.

Just for quick reference:

Soul Stuff

Every scan that justifies my soul assimilation. Particularly the exorcism scan, which would literally be impossible if he didn't encase souls within him.

Details of information assimilation (Minion Prime justification)
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh1dx2.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh2nz5.jpg
Discussion with Czorn and other personalities
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh3we0.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh4rp8.jpg

Further assimilation justification, via Bezial's monologue
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh17ar2.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh18uq9.jpg

The exorcism of a soul within Minion by a telepath
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=angel12rm8.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=angel13xb7.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=angel14cv9.jpg

Minion himself stating it
http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh23zw7.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dh24qd9.jpg

Aversion Field

Aversion field, diverting everything that isn't directed elsewhere (namely, wide range energy attacks and not much else)
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=judo1qc9.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=judo2tq5.jpg
or
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=judo3ad5.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=judo4lx8.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=judo5zm8.jpg
or
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=judo6hl3.jpg

So nothing they want to do would touch me or hurt me. Nothing.

Miscelany

Durability, even before Marvel upgrade
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41mh1.jpg

Energy
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mys2kf2.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mys3dy3.jpg

Final page of the Mary vs. Atom fight. The whole fight is posted a couple times earlier
http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mary7pp2.jpg

Lightning, causing epic damage
...again, you might have to scroll through an ad or two to get to those scans.

And really, they can't rock out like me:
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mary9lz6.jpg

Scoobless
We done?

Cool!

GG

illadelph12

illadelph12

illadelph12

Scoobless
God dammit.

sad

Ha Son
God dammit.

sad
Sorry. sad

Badabing
God dammit.

sad It was VERY close. sad

DigiMark007
Don't lie. I pwned.

cool

But seriously, good match. Despite feeling like I backed my plan amply with evidence, I was expecting a split decision. Scoobs, leo, you're as good as they come. You'll be fine.

fangirl101
God dammit.

sad
Should have used your ice ray and winds. laughing laughing laughing

I actually thought the scrambling cloud was an pwner. But what do I know. I'm a noob.

Scoobless
Originally posted by fangirl101
Should have used your ice ray and winds. laughing laughing laughing

If we still had the characters for it, we would have.

Meh, nothings over yet, we may even get to kick Digi's ass in the playoffs (if we can scrape one or two more wins that is)

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.