Amalgam Spider-Man/Gambit/Bullseye vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright You have Spider-Man strength speed agility stamina reflexes spider sense duarbility healing factor and webbing ability along with Gambits kinetic energy transference coupled with Bullseye's adamantium laced body and accurcy and the combined fighting skills of all three Plus Gambits bow-Staff. No bfr. Fight takes place in the middle of Parkers campus.

Scoobless
Does Gambit have any TP resistance?

BentonGrey
Well, Arthur COULD just give the amalgam character an seizure, but if it were a more physical fight....let's see. Aquaman is faster than Spiderman (at least I think he is, just how fast IS Spidey, anyway?), much stronger, and much more durable. The addition of Gambit's ability, and the adamantium laced skeleton are a bit more troublesome, since it would give the amalgam the ability to hurt Aquaman at range, and make him decidedly tougher to hurt. Still, I think that a few cars to the face would even the odds. I'd say that Aquaman takes this one, at least 6/10. Good match though!

golem370
Originally posted by Scoobless
Does Gambit have any TP resistance?

Yes the Amagalm has the resistance

golem370
Spider-Man is 15 times faster then a normal marvel person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.