juggernaut vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

respect_cyclops
who do you think is going to win?

Wei Phoenix
Cain Marko

Nemesis X
Doomsday owns this match. He nearly killed Superman while Juggy was picking on the X-men (which I may add are not as strong as Superman).

DigiMark007
Depends on the version of DD. Likely a stalemate.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Doomsday owns this match. He nearly killed Superman while Juggy was picking on the X-men (which I may add are not as strong as Superman).

Cain could wreck Superman too. Cain nearly killed Hulk and Thor, with th latter being a God.

Nemesis X
Who cares if Juggernaut nearly killed Hulk? Hulk got his ass beat in the first ever Superman vs. Hulk comic and Marvel vs. DC and here Doomsday almost murdered Superman.

Wei Phoenix
And what about Thor? The guy that Supes even admitted to being more powerful than him. Wasn't it changed to Supes just being knocked out for a very long time? I may be mistaken cuz I didn't really pay attention to it.

steverules
I thought superman was actually dead and then bought back. Can't really have the death of supes and then it turns out he was either:
a)Neally killed or
b)Knocked out for a long time

Nemesis X
Doomsday still wins. I'm sure Doomsday would've been a tough challenge for Thor too.

jalek moye
how would he win, they wouldnt beat each other

stalemate

Wei Phoenix
You have to take in all of Cain's abilities like his FF, uber durability, and amazing strength.

darthgoober
Most likely a stalemate or Juggs edges him out unless one of them thinks to BFR the other(which I haven't seen from either).

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by darthgoober
Most likely a stalemate or Juggs edges him out unless one of them thinks to BFR the other(which I haven't seen from either).

I would lose respect for whoever BFR'd the other.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
And what about Thor? The guy that Supes even admitted to being more powerful than him. Wasn't it changed to Supes just being knocked out for a very long time? I may be mistaken cuz I didn't really pay attention to it. Thor, who Superman beat? no expression

And against Juggernaut, Superman would just throw him very far through space.

Doomsday could do the same if he was smart enough, not sure if he is though.

quanchi112
Juggs wins. Doomsday is overrated imo.

Kasper Gutman
Juggs and easily. If your a brick, the only good defence against Juggs is to olay him like a bull fighter and run away or leap away like WWHulk. If WWHulk hadn't leaped away that particular story line would have ended there. Someone as versatile as Thor has shown multiple ways to actually defeat Juggs but DD doesn't match up well against Juggs like he did against a Superman who fought like he had the IQ of Bizzarro. DD may be a beast in the DC universe and able to challange anyone on Earth but he wouldn't last long on Marvel Earth against either the heavies from the hero or villian side.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Juggs and easily. If your a brick, the only good defence against Juggs is to olay him like a bull fighter and run away or leap away like WWHulk. If WWHulk hadn't leaped away that particular story line would have ended there. Someone as versatile as Thor has shown multiple ways to actually defeat Juggs but DD doesn't match up well against Juggs like he did against a Superman who fought like he had the IQ of Bizzarro. DD may be a beast in the DC universe and able to challange anyone on Earth but he wouldn't last long on Marvel Earth against either the heavies from the hero or villian side. Wrong. WW Hulk was giving as good as he was taking. WW Hulk was the ultimate brick. He ended it when he wanted to. WW Hulk wasnt at his peak level until the end of WW Hulk also.

Dark-Jaxx
WWH had his face in the dirt and had blood spraying out of his mouth.

Juggernaut dominated the brawl, hence why Hulk had to BFR.

Doomsday(HP anyway) is far stronger than Superman(who is stronger than Juggernaut), far faster than Juggernaut, too durably for Juggernaut to really KO, and stuff.

But, Juggernaut is invulnerable.

Comes down to who can BFR who, and I would say Juggernaut is smarter than DD.

fascistcrusader
Juggernaut takes this. Doomsday was skeletonized by Imperiex and even Superman believed he was down permanently. D'Spayre skeletonized Cain and he just got irritated.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Juggernaut takes this. Doomsday was skeletonized by Imperiex and even Superman believed he was down permanently. D'Spayre skeletonized Cain and he just got irritated. ...That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that it was IMPERIEX who skeletonized him would it? no expression

And it was not permanent.

shokosugi
Superman > Doomsday > Hulk > Thor > Juggernaut

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday vs. Juggernaut would be an eternal stalemate.

occultdestroyer
H/P Doomsday eventually

Nihilist
juggernaut

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
H/P Doomsday eventually How?

allen4
Doomsday was able to adapt and overcome any opponent because of the process by which he was created (he was always stronger than he had been prior to his last death)...........
Doomsday Reactive adaptation is x100 superior than juggernaut,DD is superman faster,resurrection,Doomsday does not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep and his body is almost solid mass with few vulnerable organs.and defeat superman..............
Doomsday,win this long fight.........

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by allen4
Doomsday was able to adapt and overcome any opponent because of the process by which he was created (he was always stronger than he had been prior to his last death)...........
Doomsday Reactive adaptation is x100 superior than juggernaut,DD is superman faster,resurrection,Doomsday does not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep and his body is almost solid mass with few vulnerable organs.and defeat superman..............

None of what you mentioned is going to help Doomsday in this fight.

allen4
it's your opinion man..........all things i mentionned going to help doomsday in this fight,and i think classic juggernaut version never able to beat down Hp/Doomsday..........

jalek moye
it's your opinion man..........all things i mentionned going to help doomsday in this fight,and i think classic juggernaut version never able to beat down Hp/Doomsday..........

but doomsday also can't hurt juggernuat at all either, and what does him not needing to eat bretahe or sleep,

jalek moye
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wrong. WW Hulk was giving as good as he was taking. WW Hulk was the ultimate brick. He ended it when he wanted to. WW Hulk wasnt at his peak level until the end of WW Hulk also.

the funny thiong about it is that they werent hurting each other in the slightest, well hulk was probbly getting hurt but it healed instantly

allen4
juggernaut never able to beat down Hp/Doomsday,but is probably the same for Doomsday with juggernaut........it's a never ending fight probably,at least a stalemate seems the better...........but HP/Doomsday is stronger for me..........

jalek moye
yea hes stronger most likly, but juggernuat if too durable to get hurt and the same for doomsday probbly. and juggernuat doesnt seem the type of person to bfr

Wei Phoenix

First of all what is up with the "............."? Second of all Cain can do most of that besides revive himself seeing as he has never died. He can also defeat superman and he has limitless stamina. What facts are you basing off of that makes him 100x better than Cain? What does Superman faster mean?

allen4
please read totally,i write:
Doomsday "Reactive adaptation" is x100 superior than juggernaut and not Doomsday is 100x better than Cain Marko................is not the same.......and for the pure fact Doomsday prove he can defeat superman,juggernaut prove what with supes?scans?
plus i say is a stalemate...........

respect_cyclops
thor couldnt hurt juggernaut with brawl fighting he actually got owned in a brawl, i dont see doomsday doing any better then thor

doomsday49
juggernaut gets thrown around thrown around like royal musical chair.

Wei Phoenix
please read totally,i write:
Doomsday "Reactive adaptation" is x100 superior than juggernaut and not Doomsday is 100x better than Cain Marko................is not the same.......and for the pure fact Doomsday prove he can defeat superman,juggernaut prove what with supes?scans?
plus i say is a stalemate...........

and I asked where is it stated that it is 100x superior than Cain's? I think you're just guessing.............thats what I think..........and it's hard to provide scans of Juggs whooping Supes when they are from two different companies but here is my logic on why Juggernaut can beat Supes. Supes has a huge weakness against magic, Cain's power is magical and he is more durable so there you have it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by doomsday49
juggernaut gets thrown around thrown around like royal musical chair. wtf is that gonna do to him,that wont even harm him

allen4
depend the superman version,versus supes 1 million (imune to all sort of magic powers) or supermine prime (retconning Multiverses with a punch) juggernaut can do nothing.........

jalek moye
they also cant do anythign to him, just throw him around and bfr him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
wtf is that gonna do to him,that wont even harm him I know. laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33

Again, nothing you mentioned is going to help Doomsday in this fight. Juggernaut also doesn't need to eat, drink sleep or even breathe. He has unlimited stamina and is nearly indestructible.

TheGame17
Gog Wars DD should take this

TheGame17
Edit: most likely a stalemate

tsscls
Juggeranut wins against the last version of DD we saw.

allen4
the same for me man(Knowsbleed33),again and again,all things i mentionned going to help doomsday,
Doomsday does not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep and his body is almost solid mass with few vulnerable organs.
Doomsday has a highly accelerated healing factor that allows him to quickly regenerate from most damage in seconds
He is immensely resistant to heat, cold, and conventional damage, allowing him to survive on the most inhospitable worlds, or in the vacuum of space
ability to recover,Doomsday gradually turns more invulnerable
returns to life and becomes resistant or immune to what killed him before
Reactive adaptation:ability to adapt to any attack
The One and only Who Killed superman.........
etc..............

HP Doomsday is a absolute beast,if he not able to beat juggernaut due to his source magic powers,juggernaut never able to beat-down Doomsday...........and i think DD is stronger,it seems like a never ending fight...........i really think DD take this fight against a classic Juggs but Stalemate is the better choice..............

doomsday49
Originally posted by Nihilist
wtf is that gonna do to him,that wont even harm him

taf.uck is juggernaut gonna do to Doomsday?!! He and his slow ass! I was describing the nature of the fight, stupid! Doomsday gonna throw him around like a lil biatch then finally when he gets bored, he'll throw juggy back into the the pages of x-men comics while he goes back to beatin the shit outta the justice league.

jalek moye
the same for me man(Knowsbleed33),again and again,all things i mentionned going to help doomsday,
Doomsday does not need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep and his body is almost solid mass with few vulnerable organs.
Doomsday has a highly accelerated healing factor that allows him to quickly regenerate from most damage in seconds
He is immensely resistant to heat, cold, and conventional damage, allowing him to survive on the most inhospitable worlds, or in the vacuum of space
etc..............

HP Doomsday is a absolute beast,if he not able to beat juggernaut due to his source magic powers,juggernaut never able to beat-down Doomsday...........and i think DD is stronger,it seems like a never ending fight...........i really think DD take this fight against a classic Juggs but Stalemate is the better choice..............

half of that stuff that you said juggernaut can do or has also

and yea neither could take each other

TheGame17
Originally posted by jalek moye
half of that stuff that you said juggernaut can do or has also

and yea neither could take each other

DD is ALOT faster than Juggs though. His punches would pack way more force as well due to his Superman/Flash-like reflexes and speed.

johnv89
Juggs has 1 thing going for him though... He,s never died.

tsscls
Originally posted by johnv89
Juggs has 1 thing going for him though... He,s never died.

that's true. Happy Dance

Nihilist
Originally posted by doomsday49
taf.uck is juggernaut gonna do to Doomsday?!! He and his slow ass! I was describing the nature of the fight, stupid! Doomsday gonna throw him around like a lil biatch then finally when he gets bored, he'll throw juggy back into the the pages of x-men comics while he goes back to beatin the shit outta the justice league.
lulzthats a great answer

allen4
seriously except is mystic/magic nature (can be hurt,etc.......)what juggernaut can do against Doomsday?juggs is like a statue,compared to Doomsday.......DD is so Fast!!!!
DD killing skyfather leveled gogs,murderer Near invulnerability the radiant,humiliate Martian Manhunter,defeated the entire JLA,kill superman,and beat more cosmic being...........
stalemate for this fight...............

Knowsbleed33
I said H/P Doomsday and Juggernaut would be an eternal stalemate.

Anything less than H/P it's Juggernaut ftp.

Xplosive
Cain could wreck Superman too. Cain nearly killed Hulk and Thor, with th latter being a God.

God applying to such as Odin, Thor... means nothing, since there are far more powerful beings that aren't called God in anyway.

Doomsday is stronger, but I don't think still enough to hurt Juggernaut or to KO him. Likely a stalemate or BFR by Doomsday because of superior strength.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
God applying to such as Odin, Thor... means nothing, since there are far more powerful beings that aren't called God in anyway.

Doomsday is stronger, but I don't think still enough to hurt Juggernaut or to KO him. Likely a stalemate or BFR by Doomsday because of superior strength. What makes Doomsday stronger?

Wei Phoenix
depend the superman version,versus supes 1 million (imune to all sort of magic powers) or supermine prime (retconning Multiverses with a punch) juggernaut can do nothing.........

I'm talking about the version that DD killed and what makes you think that Cain can't beat prime? Who has Prime fought that is like Cain?

Wei Phoenix
etc..............

Cain has no vulnerable organs, Cain can survive on any inhospitable world. Returning to life is irrelevant here. If Cain kills him then thats the end of the fight. There isn't a second part ofthe fight. Well Cain doesn't need Reactive adaption since he really doesn't feel any attack.

jalek moye
I'm talking about the version that DD killed and what makes you think that Cain can't beat prime? Who has Prime fought that is like Cain?
lol he cant beat prime would just bfr him soo fast

Xplosive
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes Doomsday stronger?

Juggernaut was always more impressive by his durability than strength. Superman, Doomsday, Hulk are all physically stronger than Juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
lol he cant beat prime would just bfr him soo fast

Well yeah I could see him BFRing him

Avlon

Doomsday is stronger, but I don't think still enough to hurt Juggernaut or to KO him. Likely a stalemate or BFR by Doomsday because of superior strength.

This sounds right.

Juggs doesn't have what it takes to hurt DD anyway.

ultimatethor
Probably stalemate

BUSTER1
Stalemate or Juggs wins

Philosophía
Doomsday wins or Doomsday wins.

BUSTER1

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut was always more impressive by his durability than strength. Superman, Doomsday, Hulk are all physically stronger than Juggernaut.

Based on?

Marvel disagrees with you on Hulk being stronger than the Juggernaut.

fascistcrusader
It seems to me that they're about even. In their last battle they were going blow for blow, no one had an upper hand.

Dark-Jaxx
IMO Juggernaut was dominant in the actual physical brawl.

respect_cyclops
juggernaut was dominating WWH when they exchanged blows and when they were pushing each other proffesor xavier distructed juggernaut(there always has to be that sob that distracts someone and tells him that violance is not the solucian) and tells him that the place will be ruined if he will continue so juggernaut didnt use his full force against hulk and he was distruced and still theywere standing to stalmate

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
It seems to me that they're about even. In their last battle they were going blow for blow, no one had an upper hand.

I think Cain got the better and more hits in. This is how I see it. Hulk KO'd everyone that got in his way but when Cain came he had to BFR him. Cain was too much for him to handle at the moment.

allen4
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
so juggernaut didnt use his full force against hulk and he was distruced and still theywere standing to stalmate

and you really think WWH unleashead his full force?evidence is WWh focused is mind and rage on xavier objective,not really on juggernaut..........

and if you look at Doomsday's origin's and creation, he was designed to be the ultimate, to survive, to live.
if a start base level WWh can rip is hemet,Doomsday physical strength alone at this point would be enough to destroy Juggernauts armor

if is the brainiac combination version of doomsday,he win............
http://i35.tinypic.com/2i0u0yp.jpg

if is the classic HP version or other is a STALEMATE.............
and Wei Phoenix,juggernaut go to BFR nothing against a base level WWH,you just able to re-write the book...........

respect_cyclops
and you really think WWH unleashead his full force?evidence is WWh focused is mind and rage on xavier objective,not really on juggernaut..........

and if you look at Doomsday's origin's and creation, he was designed to be the ultimate, to survive, to live.
if a start base level WWh can rip is hemet,Doomsday physical strength alone at this point would be enough to destroy Juggernauts armor

if is the brainiac combination version of doomsday,he win............

if is the classic HP version or other is a STALEMATE.............
and Wei Phoenix,juggernaut go to BFR nothing against a base level WWH,you just able to re-write the book...........

really? hulk didnt unleash his power? then why did he cripple everybody else? and why did he beat cain so bad when he confronted him the first time when he didnt got his power back? if hulk didnt want to fight him he wouldnt beat him to blood pulp back then so whats the matter suddenly hulk deside he doesnt want to fight? because he knew he couldnt win this

WWH did NOT rip juggernauts helmet he was just able to dent it with a strike with both arms theres a huge difference, and juggernaut was dominating WWH in that slug fight in my opinion

allen4
first fanboy is a juggernaut vs doomsday versus thread,read the rules,
and you totally blind if you not understand hulk never unlashead is real power,are you really read the end of world war hulk?the hulk rage and hate for humanity and illuminati,is under control,to the point to consume the hulk (gamma blast,incalculable strenght,footsteps able to destroy the entire planet),a this point he allow stark to start the special satellite......................
and i never see juggernaut fight this WWH version,the short fight i see is a stalemate no more no less,you just forget the madder hulk gets,stronger he gets.............
back to the thread except DD brainiac version,is a stalemate............

respect_cyclops
first fanboy is a juggernaut vs doomsday versus thread,read the rules,
and you totally blind if you not understand hulk never unlashead is real power,are you really read the end of world war hulk?the hulk rage and hate for humanity and illuminati,is under control,to the point to consume the hulk (gamma blast,incalculable strenght,footsteps able to destroy the entire planet),a this point he allow stark to start the special satellite......................
and i never see juggernaut fight this WWH version,the short fight i see is a stalemate no more no less,you just forget the madder hulk gets,stronger he gets.............
back to the thread except DD brainiac version,is a stalemate............

whats the matter you got nothing to say and answer so you go with the fanboy insults... the only fanboy here is you and you are a dumb one if i may add, you didnt adress anything i said ... and if something then hulk WAS fighting with all his strength because all his rage was towards proffesor x and the only thing stood between him and the proffesor is the juggernaut so he had a very good reason to eliminate him but he couldnt because he got his face bashed into the ground and ate dirt so he found a way to avoid this fight he knew he couldnt win , ye ye bla bla the madder he gets the stronger he gets and yet he ate dirt under juggernauts boot Lol laughing

allen4
whats the matter you got nothing to say and answer so you go with the fanboy insults... the only fanboy here is you and you are a dumb one if i may add, you didnt adress anything i said ... and if something then hulk WAS fighting with all his strength because all his rage was towards proffesor x and the only thing stood between him and the proffesor is the juggernaut so he had a very good reason to eliminate him but he couldnt because he got his face bashed into the ground and ate dirt so he found a way to avoid this fight he knew he couldnt win , ye ye bla bla the madder he gets the stronger he gets and yet he ate dirt under juggernauts boot Lol laughing

oh i'm a fanboy?and you not?funny,really,really funny,arrrffff..............
all you arguments is so stupid,you just able to re-write the WWH story,and disrespect the hulk character............and probably suck the juggernaut d...... all your life,if you think one second in this short fight ,hulk was fighting with all his strength,you know the upper limit of hulk strenght?????He has no upper strength limit,according to marvel........stop read comics,or study really the comics characters,you suck hard guy.......have a bad day...........
smokin'

respect_cyclops
oh i'm a fanboy?and you not?funny,really,really funny,arrrffff..............
all you arguments is so stupid,you just able to re-write the WWH story,and disrespect the hulk character............and probably suck the juggernaut d...... all your life,if you think one second in this short fight ,hulk was fighting with all his strength,you know the upper limit of hulk strenght?????He has no upper strength limit,according to marvel........stop read comics,or study really the comics characters,you suck hard guy.......have a bad day...........
smokin'

well first of all if you think its posibble to suck d... to a drawing .. i suggest you really go and look for mental help because you got some issues roll eyes (sarcastic) , i dont desrespect hulk i am just stating the things that happened now if you feel that the events that took place are ashaming him then its not my fault , hulk doesnt have upper limit? thats why he gets his ass kicked ? if he didnt have limit dont you think he wouldnt get beat up? and the same thing goes for juggernaut its also unknown how powerful he is and it was stated that juggernaut powers are limitless its unknown how strong he really is because he strengthcomes from magick which is a limitless source unlike muscles that got limits

respect_cyclops
according to marvel hulk doesnt have limits... thats what happens when fanboys dont read comics but only read bios and handbooks, if you actually read some comics you will see that in order to get unlimited strength he must get more and more angry and angrier its a potential but its not something he manage to do because for now his ass was wooped by namor, doc samson, iron man, wendigo, act act act so why didnt he go"UNLIMITED PUNCH"there? Lol and as we saw even as a world war hulk who is probable the strongest he will ever get he still got wooped by juggs eek!

allen4
you write like a little *****,you decide to contest the fact that hulk strenght is limitless,and you claim you not a fanboys?dumb and dumber in one person..........
all you arguments is a nonsens,and you need to read the versus thread rules...........personnaly i consider you=spam,i repeat you need to really study the hulk character,and stop to disrespect hulk,i never disrespect juggernaut,i just say is a stalemate,wait for the next confrontation.............
oh last thing,According to Apocalypse's Celestial technology,Hulk possesses the potential of incredible levels of power that would be roughly equal to the Celestials' own power, and War Hulk was at that level.
i repeat the energy that Hulk generates=Celestials' power
the Celestials' tech armor,just enhanced and revelead is own power,if hulk has be choose by Apocalypse's to become War-hulk,is not a hasard..............
http://i38.tinypic.com/2hg693c.png
you contest this pure marvel fact,fanboy?and is not the last example about the real hulk power................

respect_cyclops
you write like a little *****,you decide to contest the fact that hulk strenght is limitless,and you claim you not a fanboys?dumb and dumber in one person..........
all you arguments is a nonsens,and you need to read the versus thread rules...........personnaly i consider you=spam,i repeat you need to really study the hulk character,and stop to disrespect hulk,i never disrespect juggernaut,i just say is a stalemate,wait for the next confrontation.............
oh last thing,According to Apocalypse's Celestial technology,Hulk possesses the potential of incredible levels of power that would be roughly equal to the Celestials' own power, and War Hulk was at that level.
i repeat the energy that Hulk generates=Celestials' power
the Celestials' tech armor,just enhanced and revelead is own power,if hulk has be choose by Apocalypse's to become War-hulk,is not a hasard..............
you contest this pure marvel fact,fanboy?and is not the last example about the real hulk power................

i am sorry but all i hear is whaaaaa dont disrespect my hulk whhaaaa sad ... yes he got the potential to have limitless strength but did we see something like that? its just a potential but i am unlike you look at facts and not at bios... and facts are hulk got his butt kicked so shut up already and stop crying like a little B.... Lol whats next? hulk fanboys will say he can beat OAA because you know he got no limits? the only thing that is truelly limitless is your stupidity

allen4
man,i can believe-it........you really stupid,you start to insult-me,but the fact is your just a little crazy B...CH, without reals arguments,i just lost my time with you..........get a life,and get a job(suck d....k for example)
for me,YOU=SPAM............ smokin'

respect_cyclops
man,i can believe-it........you really stupid,you start to insult-me,but the fact is your just a little crazy B...CH, without reals arguments,i just lost my time with you..........get a life,and get a job(suck d....k for example)

its so funny that when people here got nothing to say they start to insult... well i guess this is my first owenage here so allen4 got owned big grin yep my first owenage

P.S you are talking to much about sucking d..k i can clearly see that its all you got in your mind if you talk about that all the time, and if you think doing such a thing can be a job... well .... enjoy , you are sitting here 25 hours a day replying everything i write and you are telling me i should get a job? i am 20 years old i wonder how old are U Lol stick out tongue

allen4
my first owenage ?you own who?you own your ass probably........
WTF you own nothing here, dumb-guy,you just start insult me in your first post........
and i repeat your best fact on your life is s....k dick,is your destiny......
i' F.....k you when i wanted,little B.I.T.C.H. and you not able to stop me......
i'm here crazy B.....H,and for long times........
ps:are you really human?i 'think not,you so stupid,hum.........talking with you is like eat sh...t........
f......k you all days and 20 years old and you lost your times to insult peoples on comics forums?
listen me,get a life and start your favorite job:suck D...K,and insult person on killermovies forum.............
whistle

allen4
respect_cyclops?WOUARFFF!!!! laughing
i'own you every single days,you not really know what is a real ownage on a forum crazy B.....H,you just spam for me........
i'm so happy today,thank you for the show laughing laughing laughing

respect_cyclops
WTF you own nothing here, dumb-guy,you just start insult me in your first post........
i' F.....k you when i wanted,little B.I.T.C.H. and you not able to stop me......
ps:are you really human?i 'think not,you so stupid,hum.........talking with you is like eat sh...t........
f......k you all days and 20 years old and you lost your times to insult peoples on comics forums?
listen me,get a life and start your favorite job:suck D...K,and insult person on killermovies forum.............
whistle

.... yep just like i said OWNED Happy Dance

Wei Phoenix
whistle

wait what?

respect_cyclops
wait what?

i also didnt understand anything only bla bla suck d..k bla bla bla i got owned thats all he said

allen4

allen4
c'mon dog......... whistle pppppffffffuuuuuiiiiiiittttttt !!!!!!

respect_cyclops

respect_cyclops
thats pathetic you are sitting here on the boards and waiting for me to respond you clearly should get something else to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

allen4
it's GOOD MY little dog,you run on the forum........
call you again: stick out tongue
whistle pppppffffffuuuuuiiiiiiittttttt !respect_cyclops!
run again man,i'm definitly in your mind............
respect_cyclops OWNED IS OFFICIAL !
i love this........... rock rock rock

allen4
C'MON MY DOG,run to respond me..........
whistle pppppffffffuuuuuiiiiiiittttttt !respect_cyclops!

allen4
thats pathetic you are sitting here on the boards and waiting for me to respond you clearly should get something else to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

exactly the same for you..........
i'm in your mind for long times........ Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Wei Phoenix

respect_cyclops
Wait what? Dude you should stop while you're ahead. I doubt that your account will be here by the end of the day.

let him have his fun wink

Wei Phoenix
you like a toy for me

Hmmm what kind of toy? confused

respect_cyclops
Hmmm what kind of toy? confused

well as you saw he likes to write suck d..k all the time and talk about homosexual activities so i am afraid that when he said he is having fun here he meant like having a cyber fun confused

Wei Phoenix
well as you saw he likes to write suck d..k all the time and talk about homosexual activities so i am afraid that when he said he is having fun here he meant like having a cyber fun confused

Cyber as in pull down my pants and have fun cyber?

respect_cyclops
Cyber as in pull down my pants and have fun cyber?

eek!

allen4
hum.........ok,i' understand that........
but just understand my reaction,i'm here to talk about comics,no?
when one guy first insult me,and claim stupidity like:you owned,you owned,it's normal to me to insult this guy too........
human reaction i think.........my accompt will be probably closed,but none stupid no life guy insult me for a comic character........
and last thing,english is not my native language.............
i don't think if dumb and dumber was able to understand that.........

Wei Phoenix
are you calling me and Cyclops dumb and dumber?

respect_cyclops
are you calling me and Cyclops dumb and dumber?

did you understand anything? i think he said "no one will call me names on the web and get away with that" Lollll the guy is taking those boards wayy too serious just look how he feels he must defend himself everytime someone is talking about him laughing

Wei Phoenix
did you understand anything? i think he said "no one will call me names on the web and get away with that" Lollll the guy is taking those boards wayy too serious just look how he feels he must defend himself everytime someone is talking about him laughing

who knows, maybe this is all a dream within a dream. Perhaps he is making complete sense and we are just to ignorant to understand his logic. What do you think?

vansonbee
chimp

respect_cyclops
who knows, maybe this is all a dream within a dream. Perhaps he is making complete sense and we are just to ignorant to understand his logic. What do you think?

well my friend you know what someone told me once? never get into an argument with a moron because he will always drag you into his world of ignorance

allen4
respect_cyclops you are really and ****'in idiot,are you retarded?
i talk to Wei Phoenix,what the **** you talk to me B.I.T.C.H?
i already say you my dog and you come when i call you,
you are really a no life man,and is clear you retarded man..........
i so easy for 2 guys,to insult one person.........

and Wei Phoenix,i have nothing against you,he seems respect_cyclops need friends or help for insult?WTF with that?

Wei Phoenix
wait am I included as the 2 guys insulting you? You are confusing my life and time. I cease to exist.

allen4
respect_cyclops the only moron in a world of ignorance,is you........
if you just think is logic to insult,guy in a comics forum...........
you ****in retarded man..........

Badabing
for me,YOU=SPAM............ smokin' Allen, any more ov er the top insults and it's a warning at the very least. Report and ignore, don't retaliate. Thanks.

allen4
Wei Phoenix,man i repeat; i have nothing against you...........
i just see one guy on this forum,who searsh sort of war insult me for a comic character..........
this reaction is just too strange for me............

Wei Phoenix
alright well I take must take my leave from this disscussion.

horrorwolf
i am sorry but all i hear is whaaaaa dont disrespect my hulk whhaaaa sad ... yes he got the potential to have limitless strength but did we see something like that? its just a potential but i am unlike you look at facts and not at bios... and facts are hulk got his butt kicked so shut up already and stop crying like a little B.... Lol whats next? hulk fanboys will say he can beat OAA because you know he got no limits? the only thing that is truelly limitless is your stupidity

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2655/4455normalinternetseriooa3.th.jpg

This is either a Stalemate, or DD loses.

allen4

Lord S
Uhm...back on topic, (if there's one left), I'd have to say Doomsday get's the better of Juggernaut...though he ain't killing him. This will be a match scored on points.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs wins. IF it's HP Doomsday then it could be a stalemate.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs wins. IF it's HP Doomsday then it could be a stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.