Ever Smashed a Console?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Have you ever smashed a videogame console?

Neo Darkhalen
No.

Next.

Nemesis X
I once did with a Gamecube because it wouldn't work anymore. So I threw it against the wall 5 times.

NonSensi-Klown

Dark-Jaxx

MadMel
duh erm

NonSensi-Klown
I can't blame those kdis, obviously.

When will adults learn that Teenagers are compeletly superior in 1 on 1 assasinations?

JustFrame
Mod's allow threads like these to run, but then stated that my thread of Tier's for Fighting Game Threads was nothing but "random" statements which didn't hold any water? confused

To answer the question, No, because I pay for my systems, so it's -$ if I break it.

Schwarzenegger
Well if i were to walk into blax's house i am going to smash his consoles, his pc and impale him with my penis.

By the way, my penis is like a VW beetle, designed by hitler to carry 2 adults and three children.

Knowsbleed33
Never smashed a console, but I've smashed countless controllers.

Peach
Originally posted by JustFrame
Mod's allow threads like these to run, but then stated that my thread of Tier's for Fighting Game Threads was nothing but "random" statements which didn't hold any water? confused

To answer the question, No, because I pay for my systems, so it's -$ if I break it.

I apologize for having a life outside of the forum and other things to do. Like, for example, being at work until midnight.

Anyway, a thread like this would go better in the OTF.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Well if i were to walk into blax's house i am going to smash his consoles, his pc and impale him with my penis.

By the way, my penis is like a VW beetle, designed by hitler to carry 2 adults and three children.
You get a warning for that, by the way. You should know better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.