Mortal Kombat vs. Soul Calibur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Mortal Kombat:

Raiden
Goro
Scorpion
Sub Zero
Johnny Cage

Soul Calibur:

Seigfried
Nightmare
Cerventes
Darth Vader
Taki

Which of these teams will win?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Darth Vader does not originate from a Video Game wink

Nemesis X
But he is now a character in Soul Calibur universe and you can thank Namco and Lucasarts for that.

Dark-Jaxx
Siegfried and Nightmare solo.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Nemesis X
But he is now a character in Soul Calibur universe and you can thank Namco and Lucasarts for that.

The rules says:
1. This forum is Video Game Versus. Therefore, all characters in the match must originate in a video game - simply appearing in one is not good enough!
I guess you kinda missed the first rule in the entire rule thread shrug If a character did not have to originate from a Video Game, I would spam this forum with disney characters beyond all reason. Be glad rule #1 exists.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Siegfried and Nightmare solo.

So would Vader stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
SW Vader? Absolutely.

SC Vader? Not so much.

C. C. Cowgirl!
The lightsaber would still do its trick fairly well, since game mechanics are not part of the fight. Any time Vader does not one-shot someone in SC, game mechanics has a hand in it stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Not really, going by what Soul Edge and Soul Calibur have done, they should be able to quite handily block a saber.

And SC Vader is not really fast, and Raiden would one shot him with a single burst of lightning. Lightning+Vader=Not good.

Nemesis X
Maybe I should replace Vader so this thread doesn't get kicked.

Vader's replaced by Starkiller

Dark-Jaxx
Well if SW canon is allowed, Starkiller beat Vader. 131

MadMel
raiden goes ape-shit and attacks all of team SC, shaking the planet to such a degree that it stops turning..the result of such stopping sends everyone but raiden flying into space, since there is no longer any gravity stick out tongue

NonSensi-Klown

MadMel
which version of scorp is this?
if its the scorpion that obliterated onaga, the fight tips in team mk's favor erm

Dark-Jaxx

NonSensi-Klown
Destroyed a huge manor by clashing, and the swords were incomplete, the force of the blows was so great it destroyed Siegfried's body which had to be healed by Soul Calibur, and it warped NM into another dimension, and the blow actually forcefully drew all the remaining shards of Soul Edge back into the blade. They border on reality warping dude.
None of that is proof that it can block a lightsaber out of GM's, though. That's all a lot of hypothetics.

... yeah that'd about do it.

This is assuming that Vader doesn't snap hsi figners and Raiden's collarbone breaks, though.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
None of that is proof that it can block a lightsaber out of GM's, though. That's all a lot of hypothetics.

... yeah that'd about do it.

This is assuming that Vader doesn't snap hsi figners and Raiden's collarbone breaks, though. Soul Calibur and Soul Edge have reality warping feats, highly destructive feats, feats of destruction and incineration beyond lightsabers, yet lightsaber>Soul Edge and Soul Calibur? A lightsaber in TPM took a while to cut through a reinforced door. A clash(not even intended to do this) between SE and SC annihilated a monastary, warped Nightmare and all the SE shards in the world together, and nearly killed Siegfried, yet lightsabers are better?

I was not aware Vader could snap lightning's collarbone.

NonSensi-Klown
Soul Calibur and Soul Edge have reality warping feats, highly destructive feats, feats of destruction and incineration beyond lightsabers, yet lightsaber>Soul Edge and Soul Calibur? A lightsaber in TPM took a while to cut through a reinforced door. A clash(not even intended to do this) between SE and SC annihilated a monastary, warped Nightmare and all the SE shards in the world together, and nearly killed Siegfried, yet lightsabers are better?]

The only feats you listed are physical destruction feats and one magic feat.

The lightsaber took time to cut through an object that, accorsing to the novel was over a foot and a half thick and made of a special partially lightsaber resistant metal.

I wasn't aware he couLD do that faster than the force can move, which is instant.

MadMel

The lightsaber took time to cut through an object that, accorsing to the novel was over a foot and a half thick and made of a special partially lightsaber resistant metal.

I wasn't aware he couLD do that faster than the force can move, which is instant.
1. they arent enough?
2. and a manor exploding attack is lesser how exactly?
3. insta teleport ftw big grin..raiden's taken far worse than TK anyways erm

Dark-Jaxx
]

I wasn't aware he couLD do that faster than the force can move, which is instant. Which were>>>Anything any lightsaber has ever done. no expression

A foot and a half? Whoa. A clash between the weapons destroyed hundreds of feet of stone and metal, and tore open the fabric of reality.

He does it instantly, and Vader has to use a gesture to use his Force powers.

NonSensi-Klown
Which were>>>Anything any lightsaber has ever done. no expression

A rocket launcher can level a building, but would still be cut in half by a lightsaber.

I don't understand your point.

Wow.

Prove it, without game mechanics.

Really, you mean like how him simply looking at Admiral Ozzel caused the Admrial to fall to his knees and die?

Dark-Jaxx
A rocket launcher can level a building, but would still be cut in half by a lightsaber.

I don't understand your point.

Wow.

Prove it, without game mechanics.

Really, you mean like how him simply looking at Admiral Ozzel caused the Admrial to fall to his knees and die? The clash between SE and SC destroyed all of Ostrechenberg. Actually, it is a bit modest to call it a mere manor. It is MUCH bigger. It was NM's fortress in SC1 in fact.

And that is just cutting in half the actual metal rocket, not the actual explosive blast of the rocket. For instant, an AT-ST(t3h small walkers) cannot be blocked by a normal lightsaber wielder(notice I said normal, Luke and the other uberzor Jedi and Sith are not normal, and Luke by that point was well above Vader I believe).

2. Wow indeed.

3. I would, but since I already said team SC would win, I feel no real need for proving my opposition's side's points...Though why would he not? All he is doing is turning into lightning.

4. When? And this is SC Vader, NOT movie or EU Vader, as I stressed a few posts ago.

NonSensi-Klown
The clash between SE and SC destroyed all of Ostrechenberg. Actually, it is a bit modest to call it a mere manor. It is MUCH bigger. It was NM's fortress in SC1 in fact.

And my point is that the destructive power doesn't really matter. Those gay ass Harry Potter wands can blow shit up and do all sorts of coolio magical crap, but they still get broken in half by fatass niggas sitting on them.

No, it can. The problem is that the beam width of an AT-ST and AT-At are much larger than the width of the blade... so even if you raise up your lightsaber the part of the beam that's wider will still hit you.

Lightning does the same thing. The trick is using the force to condence the lightning and focus it into the blade only; that's what Luke did to the AT-AT. Has nothing to do with the blade.

Because it's an abiltiy and abilities need to be casted. If it was instant he'd just blitz everyone, which he doesn't and can't. Taven has no speed feats to his name but defeated Raiden.

Using gameplay mechanics is also against the rules. So anything he does in gameplay is to be disregarded.

Dark-Jaxx
And my point is that the destructive power doesn't really matter. Those gay ass Harry Potter wands can blow shit up and do all sorts of coolio magical crap, but they still get broken in half by fatass niggas sitting on them.

No, it can. The problem is that the beam width of an AT-ST and AT-At are much larger than the width of the blade... so even if you raise up your lightsaber the part of the beam that's wider will still hit you.

Lightning does the same thing. The trick is using the force to condence the lightning and focus it into the blade only; that's what Luke did to the AT-AT. Has nothing to do with the blade.

Because it's an abiltiy and abilities need to be casted. If it was instant he'd just blitz everyone, which he doesn't and can't. Taven has no speed feats to his name but defeated Raiden.

Using gameplay mechanics is also against the rules. So anything he does in gameplay is to be disregarded. 1. ...HP wands are literally magic sticks. And they do things like that through some magic spell, oh and btw, being the dick I am I know this shit, the wands by themselves can't blow up SHIT, all they do is focus the Wizard's personal magic power so it can be controlled more easily. HP wands don't do shit, the Wizard does. SC and SE's physical clash did that.

2. Oh. Well screw you.

3. Funny, cause I recall Raiden being one of the single strongest in MK. Taven has no feats, but has victories against powerful characters, but we must assume both characters are weak? Fail logic is fail. A character without feats beating a character with feats means they are at least around said character's level. And...I never said he can be lightning indefinately.

4. So going by that, Vader doesn't actually exist in this fight? no expression

Cause if you take out gameplay, he has near nothing in SC. no expression

Like most SC characters unfortunately.

MadMel
raiden and shinok's private war nearly blew up the earth..it wiped out all but one of the saurosians (reptile's species)..raiden even as a mortal is a power beyond the rest of his team..

scorp punched a hole through onaga, who tanked raiden's temple destroying blast, which "had little effect" on him
the rest of team mk however is just dead weight erm

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by MadMel
raiden and shinok's private war nearly blew up the earth..it wiped out all but one of the saurosians (reptile's species)..raiden even as a mortal is a power beyond the rest of his team..

scorp punched a hole through onaga, who tanked raiden's temple destroying blast, which "had little effect" on him
the rest of team mk however is just dead weight erm Well, that isn't really Raiden's feat, it is him and Shinnok plus their armie's feat.

The Raiden Kamikaze Blast was not equal to the clash between an incomplete SE and SC.

MadMel
Well, that isn't really Raiden's feat, it is him and Shinnok plus their armie's feat.
ar..........mies??
what armies? stick out tongue

The Raiden Kamikaze Blast was not equal to the clash between an incomplete SE and SC. can you show me?

NonSensi-Klown
1. ...HP wands are literally magic sticks. And they do things like that through some magic spell, oh and btw, being the dick I am I know this shit, the wands by themselves can't blow up SHIT, all they do is focus the Wizard's personal magic power so it can be controlled more easily. HP wands don't do shit, the Wizard does. SC and SE's physical clash did that.

You can prove that no magic was being used in the clash? They are magical weapons...

Or that maybe Raiden being one of the most powerful doesn't mean much considering 99% of MK'sfighters are canon fodder.

You and I both know MK is at the bottom of the barrel in fighting games... the majority of them are slow fools.

Yeah, actually. no expression

There's a reason why the characetrs have to originate from video games. Thus, Vader being this match actually makes this match illegal.

I don't like debating about SC characters.

SmashBro
You and I both know MK is at the bottom of the barrel in fighting games... the majority of them are slow fools.

Alot of fighting game characters from other series are slow.

And also, I would say that MK wins this until I get some good feats on Siegfried and Nightmare. Having Scorpion and Sub-Zero says it all.

NonSensi-Klown
Not canonically, no they aren't. And thsoe that are would lsoe too, so it's a moot point.

ESB -1138
I don't like debating about SC characters.

Then you've picked a real bad match to jump into.

NonSensi-Klown
No shit. no expression

Vader's honor was being contested, though. So I ahd to jump in.

SmashBro
Not canonically, no they aren't. And thsoe that are would lsoe too, so it's a moot point.

Well so far, I've not seen anything that shows otherwise. And yeah, they would win. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Nemesis X
Guys I just said that Vader was replaced by Starkiller. I know, my bad that I placed Vader in here since he ain't originated from games but who wouldn't put vader in a SC vs. thread? Anyways, yeah Starkiller takes Vader's place.

Dark-Jaxx
You can prove that no magic was being used in the clash? They are magical weapons...

Or that maybe Raiden being one of the most powerful doesn't mean much considering 99% of MK'sfighters are canon fodder.

Yeah, actually. no expression

There's a reason why the characetrs have to originate from video games. Thus, Vader being this match actually makes this match illegal.

I don't like debating about SC characters. 1. You prove magic was used in the clash. I can't prove a negative. SE and SC when just doing a normal slash have never done a magic blast I know of.

2. True, MK is the weakest fighting game series I know of(Darkstalkers being the undisputed strongest). And they are slow. But, Raiden is the perfect character to beat Vader, able to form into lightning and spam fire it.

3. Yay. Yeah it is. Starkiller is good in the match though, he originated from a videogame(kinda).

4. It's cause the majority have little to no feats.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SmashBro
Well so far, I've not seen anything that shows otherwise. And yeah, they would win. I don't see why they wouldn't. Well lemme put it this way...

NHmd1LyKfXY

The person you should be paying attention to is Nightmare, the one with the big demon arm and the huge sword, wearing blue armor.

He did a blast that was about as big as Raiden's suicide blast, without killing himself.

Also, NM was INCREDIBLY weakened in that vid, he didn't have a real host body, he didn't even have his powerful demonic soul eating weapon, Soul Edge.

Yet he still treks entire continents and solos armies on a daily basis.

SmashBro
2. True, MK is the weakest fighting game series I know of(Darkstalkers being the undisputed strongest). And they are slow. But, Raiden is the perfect character to beat Vader, able to form into lightning and spam fire it.

"Weakest"? With the crazy stuff MK's got, I wouldn't dare place them as the "weakest" series. Not even close.

Well lemme put it this way...

The person you should be paying attention to is Nightmare, the one with the big demon arm and the huge sword, wearing blue armor.

I know who Nightmare is.

He did a blast that was about as big as Raiden's suicide blast, without killing himself.

Except Raiden didn't actually die.

Also, NM was INCREDIBLY weakened in that vid, he didn't have a real host body, he didn't even have his powerful demonic soul eating weapon, Soul Edge.

Yet he still treks entire continents and solos armies on a daily basis.

Then I guess this might be a draw? If each side's strongest feats are similar, then it's likely a draw.

Dark-Jaxx
"Weakest"? With the crazy stuff MK's got, I wouldn't dare place them as the "weakest" series. Not even close.

I know who Nightmare is.

Except Raiden didn't actually die.

Then I guess this might be a draw? If each side's strongest feats are similar, then it's likely a draw. 1. Sure they are. SF, Tekken, DOA, they are overall superior. There are characters in Darkstalkers who would solo the entire MK series with one attack.

2. K.

3. K. Lemme rephrase this. It turned him evil. Yeah.

4. ...NM did that while weakened, and didn't have to put his all in the attack, their feats are greater. Hell, when NM and Siegfried clashed blades, it destroyed the entire castle they were in, warped Nightmare and every shard of SE in the world to another dimension and gave NM a new body, and Siegfried was eviscerated by the attack, but healed back to full health via Soul Calibur, he has a healing factor now.

SmashBro
1. Sure they are. SF, Tekken, DOA, they are overall superior. There are characters in Darkstalkers who would solo the entire MK series with one attack.

2. K.

3. K. Lemme rephrase this. It turned him evil. Yeah.

4. ...NM did that while weakened, and didn't have to put his all in the attack, their feats are greater. Hell, when NM and Siegfried clashed blades, it destroyed the entire castle they were in, warped Nightmare and every shard of SE in the world to another dimension and gave NM a new body, and Siegfried was eviscerated by the attack, but healed back to full health via Soul Calibur, he has a healing factor now.

1. If you wanna go by abilties, MK>them (at least SF and Tekken, I don't keep up with DOA's storyline that much). Now don't underestimate MK now. They're not pushovers. However, I'm pretty sure everyone will agree that Darkstalkers will beat them no sweat. I mean, heck, they got freaken Galact...err, Pyron.

3. It didn't do that either. He turned evil on his own. smile

4. Raiden was weaker too. He just got beaten by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi and still managed to pull off the explosion. And also, as already mentioned, Raiden's fight with Shinnok nearly destroyed Earth.

Dark-Jaxx
1. If you wanna go by abilties, MK>them (at least SF and Tekken, I don't keep up with DOA's storyline that much). Now don't underestimate MK now. They're not pushovers. However, I'm pretty sure everyone will agree that Darkstalkers will beat them no sweat. I mean, heck, they got freaken Galact...err, Pyron.

3. It didn't do that either. He turned evil on his own. smile

4. Raiden was weaker too. He just got beaten by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi and still managed to pull off the explosion. And also, as already mentioned, Raiden's fight with Shinnok nearly destroyed Earth. 1. No it isn't, if we go by overall powers, strength, speed, skill, durability, and power, they are far above MK(especially in speed). As far as DOA goes, shit, frickin Ryu Hayabusa alone could take Raiden and pwn him in the ass rather handily, as he could anyone else in MK.

3. Then where the fvck did Raiden go when he blew himself up? So he just turned evil for no reason? Granted, I am no MK historian, what with MK's plot being, you know, not that great.

4. Raiden just got knocked out, then got back up. And blew himself up. Nightmare, does not have Soul Edge, and does not have a body, yet he just soloed an army, and then did a blast comparable to Raiden's, and it did not affect him negatively at all. NM's feat is far superior.

Raiden and Shinnok's war did, a war with, you know, armies and stuff. And not blew up Earth. Destroyed, as in, it nearly wiped out all the people.

And...NM has caused planetary destruction/corruption on his own. See "Evil Seed."

SmashBro
1. No it isn't, if we go by overall powers, strength, speed, skill, durability, and power, they are far above MK(especially in speed). As far as DOA goes, shit, frickin Ryu Hayabusa alone could take Raiden and pwn him in the ass rather handily, as he could anyone else in MK.

3. Then where the fvck did Raiden go when he blew himself up? So he just turned evil for no reason? Granted, I am no MK historian, what with MK's plot being, you know, not that great.

4. Raiden just got knocked out, then got back up. And blew himself up. Nightmare, does not have Soul Edge, and does not have a body, yet he just soloed an army, and then did a blast comparable to Raiden's, and it did not affect him negatively at all. NM's feat is far superior.

Raiden and Shinnok's war did, a war with, you know, armies and stuff. And not blew up Earth. Destroyed, as in, it nearly wiped out all the people.

And...NM has caused planetary destruction/corruption on his own. See "Evil Seed."

1. Far above MK? I wouldn't say that about SF or Tekken. And as you said, overall power, that's basically the same thing as abilities, in which MK has over many of them. And I admit, they don't have any super speed feats, unless you wanna go by the movesets but then again, SF and Tekken hardly have any speed feats either. And I guess going by that, Hayabusa can do the same thing to SF and Tekken as well, huh?

3. MK's plot is not that bad. It's known to have a good storyline. They did kind of screw it up in MKA but it's not that hard to follow. Raiden got mad on his own. The explosion got no effect on his personality, if that's what you're thinking.

4. You keep saying the blast was just as big as Raiden's blast and with that being said, they're pretty even. It doesn't who blew himself up.

Where did you come up with the "armies" and stuff?

Also, can you direct me to that? The "Evil Seed" thing?

MadMel
1. No it isn't, if we go by overall powers, strength, speed, skill, durability, and power, they are far above MK(especially in speed). As far as DOA goes, shit, frickin Ryu Hayabusa alone could take Raiden and pwn him in the ass rather handily, as he could anyone else in MK.
ryu could pwn a guy who made the planet quake simply by fighting? (possibly a retconned feat, but im not sure)

3. Then where the fvck did Raiden go when he blew himself up? So he just turned evil for no reason? Granted, I am no MK historian, what with MK's plot being, you know, not that great. he went mad after the blast, not because of the blast..

4. Raiden just got knocked out, then got back up. And blew himself up. Nightmare, does not have Soul Edge, and does not have a body, yet he just soloed an army, and then did a blast comparable to Raiden's, and it did not affect him negatively at all. NM's feat is far superior. raiden had just taken on an island buster + quan chi, and would have pwned them both had shang not healed himself midway through the fight via the soulnado erm

Raiden and Shinnok's war did, a war with, you know, armies and stuff. And not blew up Earth. Destroyed, as in, it nearly wiped out all the people. no, just raiden vs shinnok, and they nearly blew up the earth..raiden stopped it, but sacrificed the saurosians in the process

And...NM has caused planetary destruction/corruption on his own. See "Evil Seed." im aware of that..

Dark-Jaxx
1. Far above MK? I wouldn't say that about SF or Tekken. And as you said, overall power, that's basically the same thing as abilities, in which MK has over many of them. And I admit, they don't have any super speed feats, unless you wanna go by the movesets but then again, SF and Tekken hardly have any speed feats either. And I guess going by that, Hayabusa can do the same thing to SF and Tekken as well, huh?

3. MK's plot is not that bad. It's known to have a good storyline. They did kind of screw it up in MKA but it's not that hard to follow. Raiden got mad on his own. The explosion got no effect on his personality, if that's what you're thinking.

4. You keep saying the blast was just as big as Raiden's blast and with that being said, they're pretty even. It doesn't who blew himself up.

Where did you come up with the "armies" and stuff?

Also, can you direct me to that? The "Evil Seed" thing? 1. No it isn't, overall, MK is far inferior. MK are only human in speed for Christ's sake. Tekken and SF characters can dodge bullets, and most or all are at least somewhat superhuman in speed. Ryu Hayabusa could no, since Tekken and SF>MK.

3. Sure, not terrible. But it is not the highlight of the series, which will always be the gore like it or not.

4. It was at least as big, NM was nowhere near full power(shit, he didn't even have a body), and he did not have to put his all in the attack. Since you're an idiot, you probably won't be able to see the context of what happened, but whatever.

Well, it did say war, and also, it was never specified how they almost "destroyed" Earth. And...Prove it was just them fighting one on one.

I doubt I can find a vid, but this is why when you enter debates you should at least have some sort of basic knowledge on the games.

Dark-Jaxx
ryu could pwn a guy who made the planet quake simply by fighting? (possibly a retconned feat, but im not sure)

he went mad after the blast, not because of the blast..

raiden had just taken on an island buster + quan chi, and would have pwned them both had shang not healed himself midway through the fight via the soulnado erm

no, just raiden vs shinnok, and they nearly blew up the earth..raiden stopped it, but sacrificed the saurosians in the process

im aware of that.. 1. Ryu would destroy Raiden, he would floor him in a couple of punches. Ryu is physically stronger than anyone in MK(before you bring up Goro or Kintaro, they have shown NOTHING that points to them being physically stronger than Ryu).

2. ...I'm confused then, why did he go mad? Or is MK's plot really THAT stupid? no expression

3. Island buster who used not island busting attacks, so it is irrelevant. And...So? NM didn't have a host, and didn't even have a single shard of Soul Edge. He was essentially nothing, his sword was not even real, it was a phantom.

4. Prove this please, and show the context of the situation.

SmashBro
1. No it isn't, overall, MK is far inferior. MK are only human in speed for Christ's sake. Tekken and SF characters can dodge bullets, and most or all are at least somewhat superhuman in speed. Ryu Hayabusa could no, since Tekken and SF>MK.

3. Sure, not terrible. But it is not the highlight of the series, which will always be the gore like it or not.

4. It was at least as big, NM was nowhere near full power(shit, he didn't even have a body), and he did not have to put his all in the attack. Since you're an idiot, you probably won't be able to see the context of what happened, but whatever.

Well, it did say war, and also, it was never specified how they almost "destroyed" Earth. And...Prove it was just them fighting one on one.

I doubt I can find a vid, but this is why when you enter debates you should at least have some sort of basic knowledge on the games.

1. Where did you get that characters in SF can dodge bullets from? And from what I've seen so far in both Tekken and SF, they move at normal speeds too, especially looking at the SFIV anime. So really, they're on par there. And MK got plenty of feats outdoes alot of them so no, saying SF and Tekken>MK is complety false.

4. You keep repeating yourself and call me an idiot as if it's making a point. It's not.

...This was a fight between gods, so they obviously weren't talking about typical war stuff. And it's said many times that it was a fight between Raiden and Shinnok. There was never stated be an army like you're claiming.

You can't be the one to talk, since you admitted that you're not a MK historian yourself. And I do try to keep up with SC storyline but it's just a bit kind of confusing. I guess because it's too detailed.

Kazenji

2. ...I'm confused then, why did he go mad? Or is MK's plot really THAT stupid? no expression

Dark-Jaxx
1. Where did you get that characters in SF can dodge bullets from? And from what I've seen so far in both Tekken and SF, they move at normal speeds too, especially looking at the SFIV anime. So really, they're on par there. And MK got plenty of feats outdoes alot of them so no, saying SF and Tekken>MK is complety false.

4. You keep repeating yourself as if it's making a point. It's not.

...This was a fight between gods, so they obviously weren't talking about typical war stuff. And it's said many times that it was a fight between Raiden and Shinnok. There was never stated be an army like you're claiming.

You can't be the one to talk, since you admitted that you're not a MK historian yourself. And I do try to keep up with SC storyline but it's just a bit kind of confusing. I guess because it's too detailed. 1. Typo, but at least Ryu, Ken, and Gouki can. ...What? In the SF 4 anime, Gouki redirected his momentum in mid-air from like 30 feet and kicked Ryu in the face in less than a second later. How the fvck is that normal speed? And Gouki in one leap while underwater and kicking a sunken ship in half traveled 1,000 miles to above the surface. That's normal speed though too right?

4. Only because you're an idiot who doesn't understand the meaning of context.

Really? Can you prove that? It was said it was a WAR, not a one on one battle.

No, I am not. But I know the basic shit. And you don't even know what the Evil Seed is. Just so you know, it was when Siegfried first acquired Soul Edge and became Nightmare, it caused a catastrophic global event. It was mostly a feat of corruption, though I think I can recall there being an element of destruction as well. Would have to look into it though.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kazenji
...Well other than the Shujinko thing what was new?

And he went "mad" over that?

Oh, and what I gathered from that was that Raiden did kill himself in the blast, but since he is immortal, he just rematerialized.

MadMel
i know what you mean, but that made no sense laughing out loud
he destroyed his physical body is what you mean stick out tongue

regarding the raiden vs. shinnok thing, i said it was a PRIVATE war, meaning just shinnok and raiden fighting alone..raiden doesn't have the means to create an army anyways erm

regarding the ryu vs raiden..raiden made the planet quake simply by fighting...thats either a near superman level strength feat, or the fact that he was so pissed off he was going the thundergod equivalent of super saiyan...(again, not entire sure if thats canon erm)

Kazenji
...Well other than the Shujinko thing what was new?

And he went "mad" over that?

And also

"where he had now become furious with the way Earthrealm's inhabitants had treated their own realm"

NonSensi-Klown
1. You prove magic was used in the clash. I can't prove a negative. SE and SC when just doing a normal slash have never done a magic blast I know of.

I didn't tell you to prove a negative. I want you to prove it was a purely physical clash. As for what I need to prove, I can't prove a negative. You want me to prove that it wasn't just a physical clash... a negative.

And vader can snap his neck with a thought...

Though this is Starkiller now, and thus a whole different ballgame.

Starkiller's got basically the same abilities as vader and than some, and he can sue and manipulate lightning as well... so either way team MK gets owned.

SmashBro
1. Typo, but at least Ryu, Ken, and Gouki can. ...What? In the SF 4 anime, Gouki redirected his momentum in mid-air from like 30 feet and kicked Ryu in the face in less than a second later. How the fvck is that normal speed? And Gouki in one leap while underwater and kicking a sunken ship in half traveled 1,000 miles to above the surface. That's normal speed though too right?

4. Only because you're an idiot who doesn't understand the meaning of context.

Really? Can you prove that? It was said it was a WAR, not a one on one battle.

No, I am not. But I know the basic shit. And you don't even know what the Evil Seed is. Just so you know, it was when Siegfried first acquired Soul Edge and became Nightmare, it caused a catastrophic global event. It was mostly a feat of corruption, though I think I can recall there being an element of destruction as well. Would have to look into it though.

1. When could Ryu, Ken, and Gouki do that? You're using Gouki's kick to say he has super speed? Then you're gonna have to say the same thing about MK because that kick looked no different from Liu Kang's flying kick. Plus you also forget, Kabal's got super speed too.

4. You say that people call you the best debater on here and yet you're throwing insults to cover your own a**. If you can't make any good arguments then shut up!

...no expression Boy, are you paying attention? Shinnok's got no backup. He's fighting all alone and is fighting ONLY against Raiden. There was no army. Besides, you claimed it was so why don't you back up your claims?

Okay, first of all, it causing "catastrophic global event" was not said neither ones profile in the first Soul Calibur. And second, it is basic knowledge that Siegfried became Nightmare at the event but it causing a catastrophic global event, now who the heck is suppose to remember that? I bet that's hardly even mentioned

Dark-Jaxx
1. When could Ryu, Ken, and Gouki do that? You're using Gouki's kick to say he has super speed? Then you're gonna have to say the same thing about MK because that kick looked no different from Liu Kang's flying kick. Plus you also forget, Kabal's got super speed too.

4. You say that people call you the best debater on here and yet you're throwing insults to cover your own a**. If you can't make any good arguments then shut up!

...no expression Boy, are you paying attention? Shinnok's got no backup. He's fighting all alone and is fighting ONLY against Raiden. There was no army. Besides, you claimed it was so why don't you back up your claims?

Okay, first of all, it causing "catastrophic global event" was not said neither ones profile in the first Soul Calibur. And second, it is basic knowledge that Siegfried became Nightmare at the event but it causing a catastrophic global event, now who the heck is suppose to remember that? I bet that's hardly even mentioned 1. Do what? They can dodge bullets too, which is more than anyone in MK can say. If you think that kicked was the same as Liu Kang's flying kick, then you are an idiot, plain and simple. I said most, there are a select few rare exceptions, but most are SLOW. Hell, even the top tiers like Raiden, Shang Tsung, Quanchi, and Shao Kahn are only human speed or worse.

2. I made the argument that showed the context of both situations. In Raiden's case, he was not cripply weakened, and he had to destroy his own body to do that attack. In Nightmare's case, he was literally dying, he had to kill large amounts of people at one time to keep him alive, he didn't have a body, and he didn't even have Soul Edge, yet he did a blast similar to Raiden's without having to sacrifice his form. Nightmare's feat is greater like it or not, if you are too dumb to see that, then that is your problem.

3. Regardless, the quote is still vague, ambiguous, and hell, quite likely hyperbole. We have no idea what happened, how it happened, or anything.

4. ...That is basic knowledge and one of the most pivotal events in SC. It affected several characters in the series, Taki for one, I am pretty sure that is what corrupted her sword(I might be wrong about that though). Anyone who has decent knowledge on SC should know what the Evil Seed is. I don't care what you "bet", it is stated several times. I think it was stated in multiple character's profiles in 2 as well.

And besides that, Soul Calibur and Soul Edge when they clashed destroyed a large castle, warped Nightmare to another dimension along with all the shards of Soul Edge on the planet, granting him a new, stronger body along with the complete SE, and it eviscerated Siegfried who was healed by Soul Calibur. All of this stated in SC4.

Dark-Jaxx
i know what you mean, but that made no sense laughing out loud
he destroyed his physical body is what you mean stick out tongue

regarding the raiden vs. shinnok thing, i said it was a PRIVATE war, meaning just shinnok and raiden fighting alone..raiden doesn't have the means to create an army anyways erm

regarding the ryu vs raiden..raiden made the planet quake simply by fighting...thats either a near superman level strength feat, or the fact that he was so pissed off he was going the thundergod equivalent of super saiyan...(again, not entire sure if thats canon erm) 1. ...Same difference. stick out tongue

2. Was that directly stated?

3. No it isn't, and what game is that?

And for someone near Superman level in strength, he sure can't seem to even so much as rival Onaga in a physical fight. erm

SmashBro
1. Do what? They can dodge bullets too, which is more than anyone in MK can say. If you think that kicked was the same as Liu Kang's flying kick, then you are an idiot, plain and simple. I said most, there are a select few rare exceptions, but most are SLOW. Hell, even the top tiers like Raiden, Shang Tsung, Quanchi, and Shao Kahn are only human speed or worse.

2. I made the argument that showed the context of both situations. In Raiden's case, he was not cripply weakened, and he had to destroy his own body to do that attack. In Nightmare's case, he was literally dying, he had to kill large amounts of people at one time to keep him alive, he didn't have a body, and he didn't even have Soul Edge, yet he did a blast similar to Raiden's without having to sacrifice his form. Nightmare's feat is greater like it or not, if you are too dumb to see that, then that is your problem.

3. Regardless, the quote is still vague, ambiguous, and hell, quite likely hyperbole. We have no idea what happened, how it happened, or anything.

4. ...That is basic knowledge and one of the most pivotal events in SC. It affected several characters in the series, Taki for one, I am pretty sure that is what corrupted her sword(I might be wrong about that though). Anyone who has decent knowledge on SC should know what the Evil Seed is. I don't care what you "bet", it is stated several times. I think it was stated in multiple character's profiles in 2 as well.

And besides that, Soul Calibur and Soul Edge when they clashed destroyed a large castle, warped Nightmare to another dimension along with all the shards of Soul Edge on the planet, granting him a new, stronger body along with the complete SE, and it eviscerated Siegfried who was healed by Soul Calibur. All of this stated in SC4.

1. Most people in SF are slow too so really, you're going nowhere with this. And yes, Gouki's kick was basically the same thing as Liu Kang's flying kick. You're just in denial if you're saying it wasn't.

2. You still haven't said WHY it's greater. You continuously say the blast was just as big as Raiden's yet still say it's better so what you're saying it's pointless. Again, it doesn't matter if someone blew themself up, it's not like Nightmare gonna take Raiden's explosion so it's pretty even there, whether you like it or not.

3. Yet we got what we hear all the time; it was a fight between Raiden and Shinnok that nearly destroyed Earth. If you got evidence that says otherwise, you either prove it or leave it as it is.

4. You don't seem to be too sure yourself, which does little to help your case. It's still pointless though, as it was caused by a transformation, not some fight.

Also, destroying Ostrechenberg<<<<<nearly destroying Earth.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Most people in SF are slow too so really, you're going nowhere with this. And yes, Gouki's kick was basically the same thing as Liu Kang's flying kick. You're just in denial if you're saying it wasn't.

2. You still haven't said WHY it's greater. You continuously say the blast was just as big as Raiden's yet still say it's better so what you're saying it's pointless. Again, it doesn't matter if someone blew themself up, it's not like Nightmare gonna take Raiden's explosion so it's pretty even there, whether you like it or not.

3. Yet we got what we hear all the time; it was a fight between Raiden and Shinnok that nearly destroyed Earth. If you got evidence that says otherwise, you either prove it or leave it as it is.

4. You don't seem to be too sure yourself, which does little to help your case. It's still pointless though, as it was caused by a transformation, not some fight.

Also, destroying Ostrechenberg<<<<<nearly destroying Earth. No, most in SF are not slow. Vega, Chun-Li, Cammy, and many others are above human speed and agility. Basically the same thing? Gouki changed momentum in midair and flew towards Ryu and kicked him in the jaw when he was thirty feet high at least, when has Kang's kick ever done THAT?

2. ...You're like, dumb or sumthin. no expression I CLEARLY explained why it is greater, NM was at a much more weakened state than Raiden was, and didn't have to blow himself up, it is MUCH greater, and if NM can take the blast that destroyed Ostreinberg, he can easily take Raiden's suicide blast.

3. But...We have no clear indication of how, or under what context. Hell...I can bring up various quotes of SC characters "destroying the world", but the context is not there so I won't.

4. I am very sure, or are you talking about my statement of being unclear on the Taki thing? That's a Strawman fallacy mate, and you fail ass for it. It was caused without a fight, which by warped logic such as yours it is greater.

5. Context is not stated. Hell, it has been stated that NM, Astaroth, Cervantes, or other characters wielding a complete Soul Edge would destroy Earth.

SmashBro
No, most in SF are not slow. Vega, Chun-Li, Cammy, and many others are above human speed and agility. Basically the same thing? Gouki changed momentum in midair and flew towards Ryu and kicked him in the jaw when he was thirty feet high at least, when has Kang's kick ever done THAT?

2. ...You're like, dumb or sumthin. no expression I CLEARLY explained why it is greater, NM was at a much more weakened state than Raiden was, and didn't have to blow himself up, it is MUCH greater, and if NM can take the blast that destroyed Ostreinberg, he can easily take Raiden's suicide blast.

3. But...We have no clear indication of how, or under what context. Hell...I can bring up various quotes of SC characters "destroying the world", but the context is not there so I won't.

4. I am very sure, or are you talking about my statement of being unclear on the Taki thing? That's a Strawman fallacy mate, and you fail ass for it. It was caused without a fight, which by warped logic such as yours it is greater.

5. Context is not stated. Hell, it has been stated that NM, Astaroth, Cervantes, or other characters wielding a complete Soul Edge would destroy Earth.

Stop making up numbers. And we were talking about speed so all of that "turning around" mess is irrevelant. And you say they're above human speed and yet you base this on nothing. You seem to have a hard time backing up your claims.

2. You liar, you didn't explain squat. You just simply compared the two and yet didn't bring up nothing good for Nightmare's case. Also, originally, you said it was the clash of the SE and SC that destroyed the now you're saying it was a blast? Make up your mind. And like I said twice, it doesn't matter if he didn't have to blow himself up, that wasn't his intention anyway.

3. That sounds like an excuse to me. Besides, you were so sure he used an army or something and now you're trying to come up with another excuse because you know you made it up. If what was said is a one-on-one fight that nearly destroyed the Earth, we got no reason to believe it was anything BUT a fight...which it was.

4. No, I'm talking about more than just that. Saying stuff like "I think it was stated" "I'm pretty sure it was" or "I could be wrong" leads me to believe even you're not 100% sure about what you're talking about.

5. A stated one-on-one fight that nearly destroyed the world. What more do you want? And from the looks of it, neither one of them currently have the complete Soul Edge so that's pointless to begin with.

Dark-Jaxx
Edited cause I don't feel like being banned

k1Lla441
what? y you stop arguing?

MadMel
2. Was that directly stated?

3. No it isn't, and what game is that? whichever one he fought shao kahn in..im guessing mk 3

And for someone near Superman level in strength, he sure can't seem to even so much as rival Onaga in a physical fight. erm
you'd think that erm

just pointing out that team SC does indeed win, cuz the only real fighters on team MK are scorpion and raiden..replace the others with people like onaga and shao kahn and we'd at least have a decent fight..

General Kaliero
We saw it already, and... yeah, you're getting a temp ban. You should know better by now.

4RX
MK wins...all of SC's mid tiers and even a few high tiers lack decent feats that compare to the likes of Scorp, Sub, Goro and Tsung. MK has a larger cast, as well. Not that the greater number helps MK nevertheless. And the strongest of MK top SC's greatest as well. Ironically, most of SC's strongest (Olcadan, Night Terror and Algol) lack feats that are either effective or can be measured, unless speculation and bs is allowed.

As for Nightmare versus Tsung...Tsung could throw (suck) him into a dimension for an easy win.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by 4RX
MK wins...all of SC's mid tiers and even a few high tiers lack decent feats that compare to the likes of Scorp, Sub, Goro and Tsung. MK has a larger cast, as well. Not that the greater number helps MK nevertheless. And the strongest of MK top SC's greatest as well. Ironically, most of SC's strongest (Olcadan, Night Terror and Algol) lack feats that are either effective or can be measured, unless speculation and bs is allowed.

As for Nightmare versus Tsung...Tsung could throw (suck) him into a dimension for an easy win. All of MK's characters except a select few lack any sort of speed at all, most of MK are all equivelant to nameless weaklings, and Scorp, Sub, Goro, and Tsung cannot compare to Nightmare, Siegfried, or Algo. MK has a larger cast, yeah, but most can be one shotted(all one shotted) by NM and Siegfried. The strongest of MK? The strongest of SC shatter huge buildings by clashing blades while simultaneously warping reality in various places around the world, cause planetary level corruption, shatter the blade that did both those feats with his bare hands, create themselves and a large tower from nothing, and cause meteors to rain from the sky.

NM has traveled through dimensions before, he was transported to another dimension in SC3, which also warped all the shards of SE to him, giving him the complete sword, along with a new, stronger body, and then he left the dimension and returned to the real world.

And NM alone, who didn't have a single shard of SE, or even a real body, caused an explosion of size comparable to Raiden's suicide blast.

Not to mention this isn't the whole cast of MK vs. whole cast of SC.

Reading the OP helps.

4RX
raiden goes ape-shit and attacks all of team SC, shaking the planet to such a degree that it stops turning..the result of such stopping sends everyone but raiden flying into space, since there is no longer any gravity stick out tongue
And that sums it up.

No one on team SC is capable of the destruction Raiden can bring about with his power (which is devastating a world). In addition Raiden has abilities that can compete with those of people like Cervantes (such as teleporting). "Causing world corruption" is an ability just about any formidable villain (especially in video games) can pull off. One who played enough "Good vs Evil" games would acknowledge this, and if you think Nightmare's SC3 wave is comparable to Raiden f*cking up a planet, you're on some new version of crack.

And the constant downplaying of the speed in MK is starting to become ridiculous. What are you basing this shit on? Some opening cinematic? Watch how slow Cervantes fights Ivy in the SC3 intro ffs.

As for Taki versus Scorp, I think the outcome there is obvious as well.

Not that I dislike SC for your information...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by 4RX
And that sums it up.

No one on team SC is capable of the destruction Raiden can bring about with his power (which is devastating a world). In addition Raiden has abilities that can compete with those of people like Cervantes (such as teleporting). "Causing world corruption" is an ability just about any formidable villain (especially in video games) can pull off. One who played enough "Good vs Evil" games would acknowledge this, and if you think Nightmare's SC3 wave is comparable to Raiden f*cking up a planet, you're on some new version of crack.

And the constant downplaying of the speed in MK is starting to become ridiculous. What are you basing this shit on? Some opening cinematic? Watch how slow Cervantes fights Ivy in the SC3 intro ffs.

As for Taki versus Scorp, I think the outcome there is obvious as well.

Not that I dislike SC for your information... It was never proven Raiden can devastate a planet. And no, NM's SC3 wave is comparable to the suicide blast that could not harm Onaga. smile

Based on cutscenes, watch the Raiden vs. Tsung and Quanchi fight, they are only moving at normal human speed. And yeah, Cervantes and Ivy are both slow featless wonders.

K.

Sado22
mortal combat sucks.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Sado22
mortal combat sucks.

fatal fury sucks. mad

Kazenji
Just ignore him he's bored so he just does spam in threads.

Sado22
ditto.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Kazenji
Just ignore him he's bored so he just does spam in threads.

I know. I've seen him do it before. I just wanted to hear his response.

Sado22
you're gonna have to hit a lot lower next time. i'm not even that big a fan of FF laughing

SmashBro
you're gonna have to hit a lot lower next time. i'm not even that big a fan of FF laughing

laughing

Oh please, your site and your posts say it all.

Sado22
yeah, i need to regain credibility laughing
i like Terry Bogard and Geese Howard cuz they are two of the best characters ever made in a fighting game. Fatal Fury was enjoyable but it was far from my favorite game.

Now Art of fighting2 is another story cool

P-Geyser
yeah, i need to regain credibility laughing
i like Terry Bogard and Geese Howard cuz they are two of the best characters ever made in a fighting game. Fatal Fury was enjoyable but it was far from my favorite game.

Now Art of fighting2 is another story cool

AOF 2....better than FFS plus the Real Bouts?...I don't think so. Oh yeah Fatal Fury ROCKS and every other game sucks evil face oops sorry bout that back on topic. big grin

Sado22
art of fighting 2 was the best game that ever came out given how far ahead of its time it was. while SFfanboys were going "ooh ah" at ryu's flame hadouken upgrade to SF2 ( laughing ) AoF2 gave us camera scrolling, changing facial expressions, visible facial and body damage, stamina gauge, two specials per character, taunt system, a mini-beat 'em up for bonus play, secret bosses, ariel throws, new moves per character, redrawn sprites, bigger sprites, cool intros between fighters that actualy told somethin g about the fighters, back dash and forward dash which weren't in SF till SF3 and were incorporated in EVERY game since then, changes in the characters as life got less and stamina got less with the resulting weakness in blows and throws (something incorporated in realistic games like Fight night which is a series that has gotten 10/10 for one of its game and FN2 was voted the bes fighting game of its year), funny ending animations and lead to later ripoffs of some characters that SF did but i won't get into that.

in other words, it was FAR ahead of its time. and down in the east, AoF2 was always the shite. go to some of the hardcore arcades and you'll still find people hogging it. unlike americans, we know a good game when we see it wink

the best part is the riotlaugh we used to have when fanboy idiots used to say that John Crawley is a Guile spoof because he fought with an helicopter in his background while guile fought with a plane in his laughing

4RX
Wow, off-topicness ftl.

Also, I looked for the info on Raiden. He destroys a planet in a comic made by John Tobias himself, the creator of MK, so it's not like another company (UDON) doing favors for Capcom.

Give as much credit as the SC team deserves. They are not coming close to winning this fight.

SmashBro
the best part is the riotlaugh we used to have when fanboy idiots used to say that John Crawley is a Guile spoof because he fought with an helicopter in his background while guile fought with a plane in his laughing

And get this; someone once said that KOF96 is a rip-off of SF2. laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by 4RX
Wow, off-topicness ftl.

Also, I looked for the info on Raiden. He destroys a planet in a comic made by John Tobias himself, the creator of MK, so it's not like another company (UDON) doing favors for Capcom.

Give as much credit as the SC team deserves. They are not coming close to winning this fight. Unless it has been stated to show canon abilities and powers, or is canon itself, it doesn't matter, and those comics were never proved canon.

And Capcom made CFE, a game in which Gouki can leap out of orbit and destroy a huge meteor with a punch.

It is still not considered canon.

Sado22
eek!
dude, there was schmuk i met once who told me Fist of the northstar was inspired from SF laughing rolling on floor laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Well to be fair, SF is kinda considered the DBZ of fighting games with Ryu being the Goku(archtype fighting hero)...

SmashBro
Well to be fair, SF is kinda considered the DBZ of fighting games with Ryu being the Goku(archtype fighting hero)...

Well both series (DBZ and HNK) are definitely an influence on SF. That's why I still wonder why Capcom has yet to make a Shueisha vs. Capcom. They should have felt honored to do that.

eek!
dude, there was schmuk i met once who told me Fist of the northstar was inspired from SF laughing rolling on floor laughing

huh laughing

Man, I really hope you hit him with some hard proof.

Dark-Jaxx
HNK?

And DBZ inspires everything from Naruto, to Streetfighter, to Sonic the Hedgehog. DBZ is iconic on a level that rivals Superman, Spiderman, or Huc.

4RX
Unless it has been stated to show canon abilities and powers, or is canon itself, it doesn't matter, and those comics were never proved canon.

And Capcom made CFE, a game in which Gouki can leap out of orbit and destroy a huge meteor with a punch.

It is still not considered canon.
Actually, it does since Nemesis pretty much allows it.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Nemesis.png

And the difference between the MK comics and CFE Akuma is...well...CFE Akuma is a different character from the original. The MK comics aren't about a crossover, it's about the world of MK. Even if the comics aren't canonical, it shows the same people from the cast.

Dark-Jaxx
And yet you deny that UDON comics show canon abilities, cause going by what you JUST SAID UDON should be allowed.

And Nemesis can kiss my ass, I don't give a shit what he says. I won't factor non-canon bullshit in my opinion so that he can give MK the win.

4RX
Then go make your own thread...you trying to go against the rules is actually quite amusing.

And for once you can give proof that UDON is canon, instead of crying about it.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm not going "against" anything. I am just saying I could not care less what Nemesis says.

Not the thread for it, and I like how you didn't try to justify your own biased and ignorant double standard. Is funny is all.

Nemesis X
I'm not really on MK's side (in fact I'm not on any side). I just said that he can show them if they're examples why they would win, not to just show them. If I'm gonna get a bunch of people to get pissy at me, I'm not answering anymore letters about my threads, and you're friggin rude Jaxx just because I'm allowing a fanboy to post pics. Jerk. mad

SmashBro
Really, I don't see what's wrong with using a comic if it's written by the co-creator of the series. They know their characters and thus would know what they can and can't do.

CFE is a different story. There's no storyline behind it. Heck, UDON aren't even the creators of SF to begin with. Plus, alot of the endings got something wrong with them so that's obviously not usuable.

Dark-Jaxx
I wouldn't use CFE meteor shattering Gouki anyway due to the fact that it was never stated canon.

Like UDON character's personalities and abilities were.

Shit, Akira Toriyama wrote the story for the Super 17 saga of DBZ, doesn't make it canon.

SmashBro
Wait, how could he have written that? That saga was part of GT, which I thought he didn't do much on.

Dark-Jaxx
He just did...I don't know how. no expression

Sado22
i did. i forwarded him the link to my site, and then went to his house with the PS2 version of the HNK game and showed him the moves. he got so angry with me he said ti was all "too much propoganda" laughing laughing out loud

you don't know HNK??!!!!?? mad
hokuto no ken a.k.a Fist of the Northstar only the freaking father of all fighting game animes. there isn't a fighting game or fighting anime that doesn't pay homages to Hnk. heck, they talk about hnk in animes that have nothing to do with it (gantz for example). heck, in hajime no ippo there was a scene where Aoki says he wants to be a real man, and the proceeds to flex up so that his muscles rippoff his shirt and he starts throwing several fast punches at the screen (hokutohyakurestuken style).
shame on you mad

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
...You could of just said Fist of the North Star...

Sado22
NO!!! mad

4RX
I'm not going "against" anything. I am just saying I could not care less what Nemesis says.

Not the thread for it, and I like how you didn't try to justify your own biased and ignorant double standard. Is funny is all.
Arguing stuff that aren't part of the thread is going against the rules dude...that also means taking away something that is allowed (MK comic scans).

And what double standard? I just showed you that Nemesis allows it then said you have still yet to show me (not anyone else) valid proof that UDON show "canon" abilities but I highly doubt that they do considering everything they made is stated to be noncanon. I would guess it would be pretty hard to find an acceptable source saying they don't make canon storyline but make canon abilities, good luck with that.

And I wanted to laugh when I was called an MK fanboy on this page (not that you did). I do not own any MK games for that matter.

Dark-Jaxx
Nemesis can kiss my ass. smile

And your double standard of how the MK comics should be used in all debates whether someone says it can be used or not. UDON is the same verse as SF, has the same characters, and is in no way, shape, or form a crossover. And...UDON has actually been confirmed to show canon shiznit. And I don't care enough about you to go look for the article, making it over 9,000 times I have posted it. Shit gets old.

Nemesis X

Not even a drunk mentally retarded blind chick would kiss that monstrosity you call an ass. laughing out loud

Sado22
don't understimte dark-jaxx. if he can kiss oro's ass the way he does, nemesis is not out of question laughing out loud

4RX

And your double standard of how the MK comics should be used in all debates whether someone says it can be used or not. UDON is the same verse as SF, has the same characters, and is in no way, shape, or form a crossover. And...UDON has actually been confirmed to show canon shiznit. And I don't care enough about you to go look for the article, making it over 9,000 times I have posted it. Shit gets old. I can easily say I posted proof 509 times also. The fact of the matter is you never posted it for me to see since you're probably afraid that it isn't legitimate. It is probably also that shit article I explained was not valid proof, which ironically stated that UDON and canon do not even go together.

And I'm afraid to say you're not explaining what you mean by pulling a d standard very well. I'm going by the thread creator's rules. I've been on here not more than a week and I already know the forums rules to the fullest, something which you've not done yet.

Darkstorm Zero
It was stated in Street Fighter Eternal that the Anime's and Comics, while not storyline official, are the most accurate representation of character abilities when not restricted by Gameplay.

Sado22
which refers to their "anti gravitational" moves and their phsyical feats like jumping high and other impossible shite. as for hadouken and other projectiles, we already have proof that FAR from incinerating, they are actually not that powerful.

4RX
Took the liberty of finding out what SF Eternal actually was, something I should not even have to do.

It's a book, apparently made by Capcom. If it does mention in there that what the above poster said was true, it is a valid source indeed.

Except only a scan from the book would suffice as proof, not a simple claim by a member.

Dark-Jaxx
The book is probably in Japanese...Like most canon guides are.

That is why we rely upon FAQs made by guys like Saiki and Tiamat, because most here cannot read Japanese. Sado can though. Because he secretly wants to be a fail AZN. And no Sado, Pakistani is not AZN.

SmashBro
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tiamat himself said that the UDON comics aren't canon?

Dark-Jaxx
Tiamat said that the storylines of UDON are not canon, that much is true.

And Tiamat is fallible, I have in the past pointed out inaccuracies or outright bullshit in his FAQs.

His tier system for one.

4RX
Then it comes to this, I hope you realize your claim of UDON "showing canon abilities" is still yet to be acknowledged by anyone who hadn't seen undeniable proof for themselves. You just said FAQs can have inaccuracies so just what are you going to use as evidence for the claim? Not that FAQs alone would suffice. From what I can see, only an interview (video documentary) can suffice because...if I, or whoever here never learned jap, I or they, will not be able to read it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.