Beta Ray and Thor vs Superman and Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Superman and Wonder woman

VS

Beta Ray Bill and Thor

Who wins?

Red Hulk
Superman can't do it alone. Put someone on his team.

quanchi112
Team one pounds them into submission.

guy222
team one

tsscls
Are you serious? Team two. Wow.

kgkg
While BRB and Thor are distracted by WW (lol) Superman speed blitz them both, and if things go wrong there is always that lasso

DigiMark007
Originally posted by tsscls
Are you serious? Team two. Wow.

Hmm. Any reason why Diana isn't the weak link here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Are you serious? Team two. Wow. BRB would wreck WW while Thor beats Superman for the majority.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm. Any reason why Diana isn't the weak link here?

I think Diana is fast enough with powerful enough magical equipment standard to take down BRB. Problem is, Current Thor would take down Supes...and then it'd be Thor vs. Diana, and that would be a mismatch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Diana is fast enough with powerful enough magical equipment standard to take down BRB. Problem is, Current Thor would take down Supes...and then it'd be Thor vs. Diana, and that would be a mismatch. BRB is a beast. I think your underestimating him. His hammer would wreck Diana.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
BRB is a beast. I think your underestimating him. His hammer would wreck Diana.

Yeah, I know he's really powerful. But he's slow. At least in comparison to Diana. And her gauntlets would be able to deflect Stormbreaker's blows just fine.

Plus, she's sexy. And he's a horse. No points for him there.

My logic rules.

tsscls
BRB is a beast. I think your underestimating him. His hammer would wreck Diana.
Yeah, I think you're missing the point. Team two is BRB+Thor. You said team one.

quanchi112
Yeah, I know he's really powerful. But he's slow. At least in comparison to Diana. And her gauntlets would be able to deflect Stormbreaker's blows just fine.

Plus, she's sexy. And he's a horse. No points for him there.

My logic rules. No,they wouldnt. Thats if she blocks each hammer strike which isnt going to happen. BRB is practically another Thor while WW is the weak link here imo.

Hammer bros. for the brutal win.Originally posted by tsscls
Yeah, I think you're missing the point. Team two is BRB+Thor. You said team one. Team one is the horse bros. as they were mentioned first.

Bouboumaster
The Mighty God of Thunder and his Oath Brother win... pretty easely.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Mighty God of Thunder and his Oath Brother win... pretty easely. Yep.

Kasper Gutman
Classic Thor and BRB for the win. On the other hand i could see this as a draw with Thor and Supes stopping mid fight to gawk at Bill and Wonderwoman in mid make out session. I think i have issues...

iceman24567
Wonder Woman is the weakest here team 1 7/10.

Enyalus
No,they wouldnt. Thats if she blocks each hammer strike which isnt going to happen. BRB is practically another Thor while WW is the weak link here imo.

Her gauntlets are enchanted by Zeus, a Skyfather just like Odin. And she's been shown to block multiple shots faster than BRB can possibly swing Stormbreaker. I think his hammer is almost a nonfactor, besides its ability to summon lightning.

Nestical
I think Diana is fast enough with powerful enough magical equipment standard to take down BRB. Problem is, Current Thor would take down Supes...and then it'd be Thor vs. Diana, and that would be a mismatch.

agreed

horrorwolf
Team 1 is the victor here.

Sasaraixx
BRB would wreck WW while Thor beats Superman for the majority.

No.

But Team 1 7/10

quanchi112
Her gauntlets are enchanted by Zeus, a Skyfather just like Odin. And she's been shown to block multiple shots faster than BRB can possibly swing Stormbreaker. I think his hammer is almost a nonfactor, besides its ability to summon lightning. She has also been hit many times in a brawl. She cant block the hammer forever. He is just too ruthless with his hammer and is comparable to Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
No.

But Team 1 7/10 Who is the weak link then?

Sasaraixx
Who is the weak link then?

WW is the weakest of the 4 but she isn't getting wrecked and it won't be easy. I'm not going through this with you yet again.

Team 1 takes a healthy majority. Everyone is focusing on WW, but Supes loses his match ups too.

fangirl101
Wonder Woman does much much better against magic based attacks than Superman does.

quanchi112
WW is the weakest of the 4 but she isn't getting wrecked and it won't be easy. I'm not going through this with you yet again.

Team 1 takes a healthy majority. Everyone is focusing on WW, but Supes loses his match ups too. You are correct. Supes loses as well. WW wont go down easily but when BRB connects it wont last long. Hammer bros. will beat them both down but WW will be the first to fall. Supes is much more durable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wonder Woman does much much better against magic based attacks than Superman does. Supes would do better against Thor or BRB than WW imo.

fangirl101
Supes would do better against Thor or BRB than WW imo.
And when it comes to WW what does your opinion matter to me?

quanchi112
And when it comes to WW what does your opinion matter to me? Like your not a huge WW fan. I could care less about your opinion. I was responding to you and you can either respond back or just stay silent.

Sasaraixx
You are correct. Supes loses as well. WW wont go down easily but when BRB connects it wont last long. Hammer bros. will beat them both down but WW will be the first to fall. Supes is much more durable.

It depends. If Thor is dumb enough to try and slug it out with Supes, then WW would probably go down first. She is more skilled at fighting magical foes and in that one respect Diana has more defensive capabilities.

Question: Do you see Supes taking down BRB?

Enyalus
It depends. If Thor is dumb enough to try and slug it out with Supes, then WW would probably go down first. She is more skilled at fighting magical foes and in that one respect Diana has more defensive capabilities.

Question: Do you see Supes taking down BRB?

Supes can take out BRB fairly consistantly. Thor is a different matter.

I think Diana would defeat BRB more times than not, though.

ultimatethor
Team 1.

zeel
so long as WW's lasso dont come into play i think BRB and thor win.

this would be a good fight though.

WhiteWitchKing
WW wont go down easily but when BRB connects it wont last long.

laughing out loud

DeathKap
Thor an BRB. As long as WW does not use the lasso.

skygunner41
TEAM 2.

guy222
Thor and Bill

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/910157_SI_Thor_03_Zone-Megan_pg17.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/910158_SI_Thor_03_Zone-Megan_pg18.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/910159_SI_Thor_03_Zone-Megan_pg21.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/910160_SI_Thor_03_Zone-Megan_pg22.jpg

fascistcrusader
Team Asgard takes this.

fangirl101
Lasso Knot for the win. Niether Thor nor Bill have anything on Supers and Diana when it comes to speed. One of them is taken out quickly. Thor had trouble with Glad's speed. So I dont' see this match being more than a two on one real quickly.

Ruin
Lasso Knot for the win. Niether Thor nor Bill have anything on Supers and Diana when it comes to speed. One of them is taken out quickly. Thor had trouble with Glad's speed. So I dont' see this match being more than a two on one real quickly.

Here we go...

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Mighty God of Thunder and his Oath Brother win... pretty easely.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ruin
Here we go...
It's dumb to ignore speed advantages. Really dumb. It's part of the character's power sets. period.

quanchi112
It's dumb to ignore speed advantages. Really dumb. It's part of the character's power sets. period. Team 1 is much more powerful. They would pound them into submission and it would take long to defeat WW imo.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 is much more powerful. They would pound them into submission and it would take long to defeat WW imo.

You know that team 1 is Superman/Wonder Woman, right?

ultimatethor
Team one 7/10

Sasaraixx
Team 1 is much more powerful. They would pound them into submission and it would take long to defeat WW imo.

I assume you meant "wouldn't take long to defeat WW." And with that I disagree. And brawling is not the way for Team 1 to take this - Not for Thor at least.

Thor vs Superman while WW fights BRB - if Thor is fighting wisely then he downs Supes before BRB takes down WW.

WW lasso could give Team 2 a win or two. If the match ups are switched, WW *might* be able to hold of Thor long enough for Supes to take our BRB. 2 vs 1 is the only way Thor falls in this match up IMO.

Team 1 7/10.

quanchi112
I assume you meant "wouldn't take long to defeat WW." And with that I disagree. And brawling is not the way for Team 1 to take this - Not for Thor at least.

Thor vs Superman while WW fights BRB - if Thor is fighting wisely then he downs Supes before BRB takes down WW.

WW lasso could give Team 2 a win or two. If the match ups are switched, WW *might* be able to hold of Thor long enough for Supes to take our BRB. 2 vs 1 is the only way Thor falls in this match up IMO.

Team 1 7/10. Her durability isnt up to par with these heavyweights here. Either of these hammers would wreck her and pretty quickly imo.

Thor would and could outbrawl Supes. He wont be taken off guard if Supes stops his hammer again. His hammer hurts more than Kal's fist and Thor is overall much more powerful.

I dont think WW can pull of the lasso for a single win. Hammer bros. together dominate.

Ruin
The hammer bro's for the healthy majority.

Eel O'Brien
Supes and WW 7/10.

The Great Galen
Supes and WW's vastly superior h2h speed could allow Supes to KO thor and WW to lasso Bill...I'd say DC team for the majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Supes and WW 7/10. Based on?

Eel O'Brien
Based on?

Why do you always do this? Can't I just give my thoughts without you coming after me?

If I even try to answer you, you'll just fill up the next 4 pages with how wrong my answer is and how Thor is the greatest thing on two legs and Superman is overrated.

quanchi112
Why do you always do this? Can't I just give my thoughts without you coming after me?

If I even try to answer you, you'll just fill up the next 4 pages with how wrong my answer is and how Thor is the greatest thing on two legs and Superman is overrated. I just want to kno wwhat you are basing this off of.

I am not coming after you,I just want to hear your reasoning.

I cant see WW beating either BrB or Thor.

fangirl101

If I even try to answer you, you'll just fill up the next 4 pages with how wrong my answer is and how Thor is the greatest thing on two legs and Superman is overrated. All you have to do is say team 2 crushes them. don't give any reason. And just put IMO behind it. It works for others. it can work for you too.

Sasaraixx

I dont think WW can pull of the lasso for a single win.

Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? She is too busy getting a hammer to the face imo. She couldnt lasso Superman when they fought. It isnt a sure thing is the point.

carver9
Got a question, during the max lord saga, you know that punch that superman hit wonder woman with when they were by the sun, that temporarily knocked her out, was that a planet destroying punch. I dont think that it was even close to a planet destroying punch but it koed her.

So in that case beta ray bill one shot her everytime.

Sasaraixx
She is too busy getting a hammer to the face imo. She couldnt lasso Superman when they fought. It isnt a sure thing is the point.

Based on your opinion? I'll need a little more than that.

She has managed to lasso Zoom and Amazo. Your point is?

Of course it's not a sure thing, otherwise she and Clark would win 10/10. She will be in the midst of a very difficult battle which is why I said that that she only wins a couple due to the lasso. To think that she wouldn't be able to get it around him once is ridiculous though.

quanchi112
Based on your opinion? I'll need a little more than that.

She has managed to lasso Zoom and Amazo. Your point is?

Of course it's not a sure thing, otherwise she and Clark would win 10/10. She will be in the midst of a very difficult battle which is why I said that that she only wins a couple due to the lasso. To think that she wouldn't be able to get it around him once is ridiculous though. Oh, Im not saying she cant lasso anyone. The chances her lassoing both characters is the only chance her team has. Aint happenin.

I also saw Black Adam tear an amazo's head off once so Im not really that impressed.

Thor or BRB beat whichever one of them faces Superman even considering WW lassos her opponent which I highly doubt. Then they beat her. She cant lasso them both.
big grin

fangirl101
Oh, Im not saying she cant lasso anyone. The chances her lassoing both characters is the only chance her team has. Aint happenin.

I also saw Black Adam tear an amazo's head off once so Im not really that impressed.

Thor or BRB beat whichever one of them faces Superman even considering WW lassos her opponent which I highly doubt. Then they beat her. She cant lasso them both.
big grin
Different Amazo. If you didn't know that. You did. You just didn't care. Not each amazo has the same lvl of power.

Sasaraixx
Oh, Im not saying she cant lasso anyone. The chances her lassoing both characters is the only chance her team has. Aint happenin.

big grin

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with you . . .

She does not need to lasso both of them. If she lassoed BRB, that leaves the fight 2 against 1 in her favor. It is a very quick victory. I don't think Thor can take Superman down THAT quickly and I don't think he can beat both of them alone.

UniOmni
Team 1.

The hammer bros are too powerful and Bill is too brutal for WW to handle.

He'd likely bite her head off should she run her %^$#@ mouth as she's prone to do.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UniOmni
Team 1.

He'd likely bite her head off should she run her %^$#@ mouth as she's prone to do. That's baiting. Reported.

D-Block
Team 1 Thor and BRB ftw. If Thor does not use the Odinforce this would be a good fight. If he does it would be a stomp.

Eel O'Brien
What has Thor done with the Odinforce that's so impressive?

Dropping Asgard on Supes is not going to stop him. (And he wouldn't need BRB's help to lift it back up)

Mindset
I wonder if Asgard's magical properties would hurt Supes.

D-Block
What has Thor done with the Odinforce that's so impressive?

Dropping Asgard on Supes is not going to stop him. (And he wouldn't need BRB's help to lift it back up)

It might but I doubt Thor would do that to Supes big grin

The Great Galen
Thor is getting beat down, srry but no brick level movement will take down wither WW or Supes if full capcity is on. Bill is good but same problem.marvel guys move like Hulk most of the time.

carver9
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Thor is getting beat down, srry but no brick level movement will take down wither WW or Supes if full capcity is on. Bill is good but same problem.marvel guys move like Hulk most of the time.

But swing there arms at light speed. confused

Thor is tagging superman just as much as supeman would be tagging them.

I got a question, do you remember when hawkman hit superman in the head with a weapon that had the weight of a planet, I know that superman said that he lost the fight so that he could get close to lex but was he really knocked out?

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9

I got a question, do you remember when hawkman hit superman in the head with a weapon that had the weight of a planet, I know that superman said that he lost the fight so that he could get close to lex but was he really knocked out?
No. He wasn't.

Starscream M
That's baiting. Reported. how is it baiting?

UniOmni
That's baiting. Reported.

Wow, you really got that ba-ness going on, huh Fannie Mae?

Bill would likely call her an uppity $%^#, since that's how Bill talks.
Wasn't trying to bait, but you're too small to see that.

The Great Galen

So aside from willfully ignoring the full capcity rule, you are somehow going to suggest that Thor will compete with Supes h2h speed....that statement in itself speaks vollumes.

UniOmni
Full capacity rule is real dumb, because Superman wouldn't be able to touch Thor due to Thor swinging the hammer at lightspeed+.

Full capacity doesn't work in comics, and it doesn't work in forums, because you get the unstoppable force vs the immovable object problem every time.

ultimatethor
Superman wont be able to speed blitz when thor is raining down thousands of lightning bolts evry which way. No way that supes takes out thor quickly( i doubt he even takes him out at all)

The Great Galen
Full capacity rule is real dumb, because Superman wouldn't be able to touch Thor due to Thor swinging the hammer at lightspeed+.

Full capacity doesn't work in comics, and it doesn't work in forums, because you get the unstoppable force vs the immovable object problem every time.

It's called combat tendency, such as Supes fighting at supersonic speed or phasing through blows.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Superman wont be able to speed blitz when thor is raining down thousands of lightning bolts evry which way. No way that supes takes out thor quickly( i doubt he even takes him out at all)

Well since Supes bullrushing speed is faster then Thor can thing, and since Supes could just fire a omnidirection blast of his own or even possibly use T-Vo for a plot device win....how the hell does Thor win?

carver9
It's called combat tendency, such as Supes fighting at supersonic speed or phasing through blows.

Show me superman fight at supersonic speed throughout a fight.

quanchi112
Team 1.

He'd likely bite her head off should she run her %^$#@ mouth as she's prone to do. Agreed.Originally posted by Starscream M
how is it baiting? It isnt. fangirl is reporting posters for their opinions. Its gotten ridiculous.

fangirl101
Show me superman fight at supersonic speed throughout a fight. see my post with him fighting amazo.

kgkg
Superman >= Thor
BRB > WW

Thor and BRB win 7/10

carver9
So aside from willfully ignoring the full capcity rule, you are somehow going to suggest that Thor will compete with Supes h2h speed....that statement in itself speaks vollumes.

Yes I think that he can compete with superman since far less beings has done so and thor possess speed himself.

quanchi112
Show me superman fight at supersonic speed throughout a fight. It doesnt matter. If Supes gets to use his speed then Thor gets to use his godblast. Team 1 wins 10 out of 10.

carver9
see my post with him fighting amazo.

Thats not showing super speed thats a bull rush. Thor could do that.

fangirl101
Thats not showing super speed thats a bull rush. Thor could do that. Superman hit him more than once in that fight.

carver9
Agreed. It isnt. fangirl is reporting posters for their opinions. Its gotten ridiculous.

She/he is always reporing people about there opinions, thats why sometimes Im scared to debate against him/her.

People need to just stop taking comics so damn serious.

quanchi112
Thats not showing super speed thats a bull rush. Thor could do that. If he bullrushes he is taking a hammershot to the dome. Wont end well for Supes imo.

carver9
Superman hit him more than once in that fight.

Like I said, it was nothing but a mere bull rush, something that even the might thor can do. Hell beta ray did tat same move to star dust but did it much faster and a longer distance.

ultimatethor
Well since Supes bullrushing speed is faster then Thor can thing, and since Supes could just fire a omnidirection blast of his own or even possibly use T-Vo for a plot device win....how the hell does Thor win?

First of all go and learn who thor is before u try to enter into intelligent debate. Supes doesnt bullrush immediately bullrush at light speeds or even close to them as a regular tactic in comics so it not within his character to do such. Omni directional blast? Thor simply absorbs it and returns it two superman at ten times the strength of the original blast. As for T-vo. Im not sure what the effects of that will be. Thor hammer can open rifts in time and space as well as take him to different planes of existence. It also affords him some good mental resistance as well. Though i cant really be sure of the effects cuz there isnt i havent seen an attack like that in marvel.

The Great Galen
First of all go and learn who thor is before u try to enter into intelligent debate. Supes doesnt bullrush immediately bullrush at light speeds or even close to them as a regular tactic in comics so it not within his character to do such. Omni directional blast? Thor simply absorbs it and returns it two superman at ten times the strength of the original blast. As for T-vo. Im not sure what the effects of that will be. Thor hammer can open rifts in time and space as well as take him to different planes of existence. It also affords him some good mental resistance as well. Though i cant really be sure of the effects cuz there isnt i havent seen an attack like that in marvel.

Im going by Supes normal battel tendency, bullrushing FTL and fighting at supersonic speed are likly reactions in a "full capcity"forum battle. Unless u can prove that thor is fast enough to compete agaisnt then...well GTFO.

ultimatethor
Im going by Supes normal battel tendency, bullrushing FTL and fighting at supersonic speed are likly reactions in a "full capcity"forum battle. Unless u can prove that thor is fast enough to compete agaisnt then...wel GTFO.

Bullrushing faster than light is NOT supermans normal battle tendency The characters have to fight in character. Go learn to read and then read the rules. Supes supersonic h2h speed really wont be of any use when thor is raining down thousands of lightning bolts.

quanchi112
Im going by Supes normal battel tendency, bullrushing FTL and fighting at supersonic speed are likly reactions in a "full capcity"forum battle. Unless u can prove that thor is fast enough to compete agaisnt then...well GTFO. If you want to act like he speedblitzes all the time then Thor can godblast. You cant ignore Thor's abilities while treating Superman like someone he isnt. Using Thor's abilities to his best he godblasts Supes or Duroks him.

carver9
Im going by Supes normal battel tendency, bullrushing FTL and fighting at supersonic speed are likly reactions in a "full capcity"forum battle. Unless u can prove that thor is fast enough to compete agaisnt then...well GTFO.

Show superman bull rushing at light speed.

Answer this, why is fangirl and great galen the posters that everyone is ALWAYS debating against.

You two should feel special with all the attention that you get. eek!

The Great Galen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wObG5gDgWQ&feature=related
5:38-5:51 is exactly what Supes is gonna do to Thor with his combat speed.

Quan,Ultimatethor,Caver...aside from the biggest trolls on this board fighting at supspeed and bullrushing are withtin Supes scope of abilities and how he reacts in battle...basically his battle tendency. You accept it or just GTFO.

quanchi112
5:38-5:51 is exactly what Supes is gonna do to Thor with his combat speed. Supes only defeated Superman in the jla comic due to Thor's confusion about him stopping his warhammer. Wont happen here.

ultimatethor

Quan,Ultimatethor,Caver...aside from the biggest trolls on this board fighting at supspeed and bullrushing are withtin Supes scope of abilities and how he reacts in battle...basically his battle tendency. You accept it or just GTFO.

lol. U have the audacity to call people trolls? With ur track record of saying nonsense? Shud i start ith that?lol Accept him bullrushing at light speed without proof its in character? Go look up the word PROOF u moron. This is why u are never taken seriously. U think that calling people trolls will cover up the obvious holes in ur argument? U r even more retarded than i thought.

The Great Galen
lol. U have the audacity to call people trolls? With ur track record of saying nonsense? Shud i start ith that?lol Accept him bullrushing at light speed without proof its in character? Go look up the word PROOF u moron. This is why u are never taken seriously. U think that calling people trolls will cover up the obvious holes in ur argument? U r even more retarded than i thought.

Supes has superspeed h2h, Thor doesnt...explain why that couldnt like in that clip I showed. What from Thors speed can possibly counter him....Supes bullrused Amazo mind you but since u demean DC characters anyways why bother.

carver9

How about you stop posting dbz feats that superman cant and never done. How about you show us scans of HIM doing these things. What vegeta did is on a entirely different level of what superman can do but thanks for the video, didnt see that fight in a while.

D-Block
Supes has superspeed h2h, Thor doesnt...explain why that couldnt like in that clip I showed. What from Thors speed can possibly counter him....Supes bullrused Amazo mind you but since u demean DC characters anyways why bother.

Thor does have superspeed.

ultimatethor

I have already explained that in the event supes tried to speedblitz he wud not be able to because thor wud be raining down thousands of lightning bolts in evry direction. Unlike u i actually address points. U really are a big fool. Supes bullrushed amazo at nowhere near lightspeed.

D-Block
People act like just because Thor doesn't use superspeed all the time that he doesn't have it. Thor just recently used superspeed in out racing BRB's hammer after being thrown by a Godlike superskrull. His speed wasn't stated but if anyone look at the scans in his respect thread he had to be moving fast. He actually waited for the hammer to get to him.

The Great Galen
How about you stop posting dbz feats that superman cant and never done. How about you show us scans of HIM doing these things. What vegeta did is on a entirely different level of what superman can do but thanks for the video, didnt see that fight in a while.

.......Supes fights a superspeed, there are pleanty of examples. Seriously I've posted his scans...nothing has been posted on Thor that suggest he is even remotly on supes level of speed.

Raoul
Originally posted by D-Block
People act like just because Thor doesn't use superspeed all the time that he doesn't have it.

superman gets that too... its kind of petty, to be honest...

its like putting a gun in my hand and telling me i cant shoot anyone, even though i have the means to do so...

Eel O'Brien

D-Block

The Great Galen
I feel what you are saying. But Thor has fought people just as fast or faster than Superman with no problem that can do what Supes can and more. And can't/hasn't Thor hit intangible beings?

So which opponents has Thor fought that have h2h speed comparable to Supes?

carver9
.......Supes fights a superspeed, there are pleanty of examples. Seriously I've posted his scans...nothing has been posted on Thor that suggest he is even remotly on supes level of speed.

Yeah, I agree, superman does possess super speed but not on the level of any dragonball z character and not on a level where thor wouldnt be able to hit him.

You did good with your scans but his combat speed aint even on the level of goku during his teenage years and thats being generous.

You can start at 2 minutes with this scan but I want you to look at 7 minutes, punches that is going straight through gokus body like hes a ghost, or how about multiple of fast blast going through gokus body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDLoBIng4Io&feature=related

Or how about this one. Goku dodging hundreds of punches in seconds without even trying and then he punch a guy to the ground at tremendous speed and before the guy hit the ground gokus is already there catching him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqk8AS-9JZE&feature=related

Eel O'Brien
I feel what you are saying. But Thor has fought people just as fast or faster than Superman with no problem that can do what Supes can and more. And can't/hasn't Thor hit intangible beings?

I am not sure if Thor has hit intangible beings. The vibrating intangible thing was more to prove Supes speed than anything.

I am not familiar with Thor using high combat speed. Supes doesn't use it every time, either. But the evidence seems to show that Supes can turn it up to a level that Thor can't match.

carver9
I am not sure if Thor has hit intangible beings. The vibrating intangible thing was more to prove Supes speed than anything.

I am not familiar with Thor using high combat speed. Supes doesn't use it every time, either. But the evidence seems to show that Supes can turn it up to a level that Thor can't match.

and what level is that? confused

Eel O'Brien
11... ermm

Badabing
Next report from this thread will result in warnings and the thread closed.

fangirl101
And Here I thought this was a good thread. who's acting up now?

Raoul
11... ermm

laughing out loud

jltruth
11... ermm

and what make level 11 so different then 10. confused

Superman XX5
smile

Aztec123
If Diana really wanted to end the match quickly, she has a one hit wonder. If I'm not mistaken everyone is fighting to their peak, with that being said Clark and Diana win the majority. Speed kills!! Diana has lassoed both zoom and amazo who happen to be far faster than either Thor or brb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.