Superboy Prime vs Silver Surfer exiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joshypooh
Who is the victor?

tsscls
What version of SBP?

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Enyalus
Wurd. Exiles Surfer is full of win. And muscles.

tsscls
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer wins.

I'd give the guardian amped SBP a good majority. At least 7/10. Now that I know who SS exiles is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
I'd give the guardian amped SBP a good majority. At least 7/10. Now that I know who SS exiles is. This isnt guardian amped. It doesnt say that so why would you assume that?

Enyalus
Screw that, even amped Prime goes down.

tsscls
This isnt guardian amped. It doesnt say that so why would you assume that?
I asked and got no reply. I then merely stated my opinion.

tsscls
If it means anything to you quanch, I think regular SBP goes down to SS 10/10.

Red Hulk
If it means anything to you quanch, I think regular SBP goes down to SS 10/10. Isn't Boyman Prime immune to magic attacks?

tsscls
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Isn't Boyman Prime immune to magic attacks?

That's debatable. He was attacked by Black Adam via magic, acted like he felt it, then said, "It tickles."

quanchi112
I asked and got no reply. I then merely stated my opinion. Im just saying that unless stated we have to assume most current. Therefore,no amp.

If it means anything to you quanch, I think regular SBP goes down to SS 10/10. I think Prime beats regular Surfer,but not this monster.

Enyalus
Isn't Boyman Prime immune to magic attacks?

Good thing that Surfer doesn't use magic, huh? stick out tongue

tsscls
Im just saying that unless stated we have to assume most current. Therefore,no amp.

I think Prime beats regular Surfer,but not this monster.

Agreed, I just think Guardian amped SBP gives exiles SS some serious trouble. GASBP was a monster unto himself. But they're both so insanely overpowered, that I'm Ok with the idea that SBP could be beaten by him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Good thing that Surfer doesn't use magic, huh? stick out tongue I know. I dont know what he was thinking. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Agreed, I just think Guardian amped SBP gives exiles SS some serious trouble. GASBP was a monster unto himself. But they're both so insanely overpowered, that I'm Ok with the idea that SBP could be beaten by him. His board is such a powerful weapon.

Enyalus
His board is such a powerful weapon.

And we know its simply an extension of himself. That's the scary thing.

Red Hulk
Good thing that Surfer doesn't use magic, huh? stick out tongue No, it definately said RKT, so he must have edited it.

Either that, or I'm hallucinating.

Enyalus
No, it definately said RKT, so he must have edited it.

S'okay, baby. Probably just the ruffies kicking in. Come to bed soon.

tsscls
No, it definately said RKT, so he must have edited it.

Yeah, edited. Sorry for the confusion.

Enyalus
SMP's feats are pretty well known. For anyone unfamiliar with what Exiles Silver Surfer can do, a list off the top of my head:

Slaughtered the entirety of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard with the exception of Manta (and including Gladiator) with absolute ease. One-shotting most of them (including Kallark).

Exploding/Destroying a planet by simply flying through it.

Traveling a bare minimum (extremely conservative estimate) of 400,000 light-years in three hours.

Disintegrating Captain Marvel, Super-Skrull and Ronan the Accuser with the same blast of energy.

Severely injuring Galactus before being interupted (he wasn't able to finish the job).

tsscls
SMP's feats are pretty well known. For anyone unfamiliar with what Exiles Silver Surfer can do, a list off the top of my head:

Slaughtered the entirety of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard with the exception of Manta (and including Gladiator) with absolute ease. One-shotting most of them (including Kallark).

Exploding/Destroying a planet by simply flying through it.

Traveling a bare minimum (extremely conservative estimate) of 400,000 light-years in three hours.

Disintegrating Captain Marvel, Super-Skrull and Ronan the Accuser with the same blast of energy.

Severely injuring Galactus before being interupted (he wasn't able to finish the job).

But has he ever whined liked SBP? I think not. Super whine is a definite + in SBP favor.

vansonbee
Silver Surfer Exile wins !

quanchi112
And we know its simply an extension of himself. That's the scary thing. I know.

Bentley
Prime wins, always.

Juntai
Prime.

skygunner41
prime.One shall fall one shall rise.

iceman24567
Prime wins.

horrorwolf
Surfer Exiles wins this maybe 6 or 7/10. Every fight would be close though.

The Great Galen
Prime 10/10

Estacado
If the Silver Sabertooth can do it........

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime wins, always. How?Originally posted by Estacado
If the Silver Sabertooth can do it........ Do you know the circumstances involved?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Estacado
If the Silver Sabertooth can do it........

Meh, he had nearly all of Galactus' Power Cosmic added to his own mutant physique, to the point that it nearly killed Galactus when transferring the power.

quanchi112
Meh, he had nearly all of Galactus' Power Cosmic added to his own mutant physique, to the point that it nearly killed Galactus when transferring the power. I dont think estacado even read it to be honest.

skygunner41
Meh, he had nearly all of Galactus' Power Cosmic added to his own mutant physique, to the point that it nearly killed Galactus when transferring the power.

POOR poor Galactus ... smokin'

joshypooh
This is Superboy Prime. No amping but at his regular levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.