Imperiex Vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Endless Mike
Probably Imperiex

Harbinger
Imperiex

Avlon
Imperiex.

Wei Phoenix
Is Shuma allowed to take the fight to his own dimension if he wants? If so the Shuma 10/10. If it stays in the regular dimension than Shuma would probably get a few wins.

guy222
imperiex

joshypooh
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is Shuma allowed to take the fight to his own dimension if he wants? If so the Shuma 10/10. If it stays in the regular dimension than Shuma would probably get a few wins. yep.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is Shuma allowed to take the fight to his own dimension if he wants? If so the Shuma 10/10. If it stays in the regular dimension than Shuma would probably get a few wins.

Shuma loses out of his own dimension 10/10. Shuma loses in his own dimension also 10/10. stick out tongue

Imperiex is leagues above him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Shuma loses out of his own dimension 10/10. Shuma loses in his own dimension also 10/10. stick out tongue

Imperiex is leagues above him. In his own dimension,really?

Wei Phoenix

Imperiex is leagues above him.

In case you didn't know what Shuma could do, here ya go.

So how does Imperiex wins every time?

Enyalus
I didn't play any of the Marvel vs. Capcom video games (he appears in there, right?), but I did read his actual appearances and he didn't impress me a whole lot.

Simple fact is that Shuma is Elder God level, which is maybe just above Skyfather. Imperiex is easily high abstract level. He's got way more impressive feats, too.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah he was in the game and he was really kick ass in that game once you pulled off his combos and that one super where he swallows you and takes like 2/3s of your life. It says that he is invincible to all damage except the most powerful magic. I'm no Imperiex expert but I don't think his powers are magical, I may be wrong though. The fact that he is near omnipotent in his own dimension clearly gives him the majority of wins in his home.

WhiteWitchKing
Shuma Gorath

abhilegend
Imperiex easily.

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Shuma Gorath
WWK any reason why? I'm genuinely curious and not trying to get into a multi-post discussion on the subject. I just want to know your reason(s).
Originally posted by abhilegend
Imperiex easily.
This.

Cogito
Simple fact is that Shuma is Elder God level, which is maybe just above Skyfather. Imperiex is easily high abstract level. He's got way more impressive feats, too.

Imperiex is in no way high abstract.

He is, however, better than Shuma by feats

guy222
still imperiex

celestialdemon
Imperiex

CortSether
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Shuma Gorath

cool

Odekahn
Imperiex

CortSether
Imperiex is a twerp that got punked by Superman.

Golgo13
Imperiex Prime.

Estacado
Imperiex.

abhilegend
Originally posted by CortSether
lolwut?

CortSether
lolwut?

You heard me. Come at me bro.

zopzop
You heard me. Come at me bro.
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/5185/vertigov.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n144/Esphinge/emoticons/shy_4.gif

abhilegend
You heard me. Come at me bro. Originally posted by abhilegend
lolwut?

kevdude
Imperiex Prime. Pretty easy since one remade the DCU and one is not even close to that power level. He is beyond abstract that much is made evident with Kismet saying and doing what she did.. Kismet rarely if ever make appearences and only does so at dire times.

JakeTheBank
no expression

Imperiex.

Batman-Prime
Imp

Igniz

Originally posted by zopzop

laughing out loud

Imperiex wins.

dynamix

Bodied!

CortSether

I knew you'd post that gay scan and completely ignore the context of it. Guess I can say now that Strange is > Glactus for downing him with an Images of Ikkon spell, or that Strnage is > Eternity since he put Nightmare in a chokehold and Nightmare once took Eternity under his control.

eek!

Anyway,

Imperiex is a twerp that got punked by Superman. Shuma as one of the greater Many Angled Ones of the Cancerverse was stated by Shi'ar tech to be more powerful than the Galactus Engine that was holding back Galactus and Celestials. Happy Dance

abhilegend
I knew you'd post that gay scan and completely ignore the context of it. Guess I can say now that Strange is > Glactus for downing him with an Images of Ikkon spell, or that Strnage is > Eternity since he put Nightmare in a chokehold and Nightmare once took Eternity under his control.

eek!

Anyway,

Imperiex is a twerp that got punked by Superman. Shuma as one of the greater Many Angled Ones of the Cancerverse was stated by Shi'ar tech to be more powerful than the Galactus Engine that was holding back Galactus and Celestials. Happy Dance
And you are accusing others of ignoring context? Hypocrisy much?

CortSether
And you are accusing others of ignoring context? Hypocrisy much?

If Zop can do it, so can I.

abhilegend
If Zop can do it, so can I.
Take your foreplay somewhere else.

CortSether
Take your foreplay somewhere else.

I'm my own boss.

Utrigita
Shuma as one of the greater Many Angled Ones of the Cancerverse was stated by Shi'ar tech to be more powerful than the Galactus Engine that was holding back Galactus and Celestials. Happy Dance

Was that stated in Thanos Imperative? I don't recall.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Utrigita
Was that stated in Thanos Imperative? I don't recall.

Lord Marvell mentioned Shuma during his incantation whilst Thanos was to be sacrificed in the Cancerverse. An incantation that would've destroyed 616's Death.

I think that's what he meant anyways.

Shuma being one of the Many-Angled Ones who consumed an alternate Marvel Univererse should be considered a What-If.

It's another dimension...it doesn't count.

Real feats should be discussed in these fights not assumptions. And I know nothing of Imperiex and I've seen none from both sides.

abhilegend
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lord Marvell mentioned Shuma during his incantation whilst Thanos was to be sacrificed in the Cancerverse. An incantation that would've destroyed 616's Death.

Shuma being one of the Many-Angled Ones who consumed an alternate Marvel Univererse should be considered a What-If.

Real feats should be discussed in these fights not assumptions. And I know nothing of Imperiex and I've seen none from both sides.
Go here.

JakeTheBank
I honestly don't see how anyone could give Shuma the win here.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Duh, he's from marvel. J/k

JakeTheBank
Shuma's never impressed me and Lord Mar-Vell name dropping him doesn't count as a "feat".

CortSether

Thanos Imperative involves 616 characters and completely counts. It's not at all a "What If?" Considering Shuma-Gorath was one of four MAO's that were needed to get rid of Death, which was the ultimate goal of the MAO's in TI, logic dictates that they were the most powerful of the MAO's - Shuma being the only one with feats beforehand supports that. And with this being the case, Shuma-Gorath is certainly one of the "larger, more powerful" entities that were following the Cancerverse's Galactus Engine that was just about barreling through 616 Galactus and a group of Celestials.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12825840_t2.jpg

the ninjak
Thanos Imperative involves 616 characters and completely counts. It's not at all a "What If?" Considering Shuma-Gorath was one of four MAO's that were needed to get rid of Death, which was the ultimate goal of the MAO's in TI, logic dictates that they were the most powerful of the MAO's - Shuma being the only one with feats beforehand supports that. And with this being the case, Shuma-Gorath is certainly one of the "larger, more powerful" entities that were following the Cancerverse's Galactus Engine that was just about barreling through 616 Galactus and a group of Celestials.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12825840_t2.jpg

But it doesn't mean that he initially was one of the beings who directly caused the destruction of the alternate Marvel Universe that caused the Cancerverse!

His name was dropped during a powerful incantation. And nothing else.

And even if Shuma was responsible, it's an alternate universe...it means nothing.

Just because Shuma....as you say was one of the 4 beings evoked during the incantation means nothing.

You can't win a forum fight on a Easter Egg.

CortSether
But it doesn't mean that he initially was one of the beings who directly caused the destruction of the alternate Marvel Universe that caused the Cancerverse!

His name was dropped during a powerful incantation. And nothing else.

And even if Shuma was responsible, it's an alternate universe...it means nothing.

Just because Shuma....as you say was one of the 4 beings evoked during the incantation means nothing.

You can't win a forum fight on a Easter Egg.

Shuma would of course be one of the "larger, more powerful" entities than the Cancerverse Galactus Engine, otherwise why would Mar-Vell summon those 4 MAO's specifically? Especially if he wants to get rid of Lady Death herself. You wouldn't exactly summon a bunch of nobodies for such an important task. And it means a lot, because being 'larger and more powerful' than the Cancerverse Galactus Engine would mean that he could replicate and go beyond holding back 616 Galactus and a Celestial group.

the ninjak
Shuma would of course be one of the "larger, more powerful" entities than the Cancerverse Galactus Engine, otherwise why would Mar-Vell summon those 4 MAO's specifically? Especially if he wants to get rid of Lady Death herself. You wouldn't exactly summon a bunch of nobodies for such an important task. And it means a lot, because being 'larger and more powerful' than the Cancerverse Galactus Engine would mean that he could replicate and go beyond holding back 616 Galactus and a Celestial group.

If you want me to agree that Shuma being evoked during an incantation means he can win a forum fight then it ain't gonna happen.

No matter how powerful that incantation is. Shuma could've just been a slight dot on the line of the sentence required to seal the deal. It means nothing.

It was an Easter Egg and nothing else. You need more feats.

It was epic that the MAOs were pushing the 616 universe's forces back in full force. And that the Kree tech was registering that more powerful beings were ready to push through than the Galactus Engine. But it doesn't mean anything in a forum fight when arguing Shuma.

Sure he could be the ultimate personification of tentacle rape form beyond. But he didn't get through. Therefore he had no feat in such a spectacle.

Estacado
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.