Episode #3 - Shadow of Malevolence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Outbound

S_D_J
last episode was "one out of three" ....didn't know nor noticed

and Originally posted by Outbound

Yay for Y Wings! w00t

indeed

NonSensi-Klown
Y-Wings...

I' not really hating, but why does everything have to be based off of everything else?

THE JLRTENJAC
Because, no one comes up with their own ideas anymore.

queeq
YEah, the SW universe is shrinking by the episode.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Y-Wings...

I' not really hating, but why does everything have to be based off of everything else? Well, it does make sense that the vehicles won't change that much in 20 years.

Lord Knightfa11
???

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/82-88_Buick_Century_sedan.jpg

http://www.top100musclecarsites.com/pictures/buick-century2.jpg

Sure they don't change THAT much but they certainly change. which these y wings HAVE NOT.

Bardock42
It's also reasonable to assume that those older models are still in use. Especially by a rebellion that can't get their hands on the newest models of warfare.

MasterAshenVor
I am Inclined to think that these are merely Clone Wars ERA Y-WINGS not the ones we see the Rebellion Using...The Clone Era Y-Wings would be less advanced more like the ETA Actis and the A-WING or the ARC 170 and the X-WING I believe its just merely a i dont wanna say Prototype but more like a PHASE I model of the Y-Wing in which we see PHASE II or III for the Rebellion

Ushgarak
Cars are a poor comparison- try jet fighters. You will easily find models of those that are in for decades.

queeq
Like the F16... it's been out there for over 30 years. They've had modifications, but they still look the same as the first one.

General Kaliero
Slightly sloppy writing aside, I've really been enjoying this so far.

I laughed when I saw the Y-Wings. They're similar enough that you recognise them instantly, but still different enough to obviously be an earlier model.

The attack on the Malevolence was so ripping off the Death Star run, but I can kind of forgive it that because it seems they acknowledged it. Y'know, "yeah, we're using that, so here, have some references to the scene," kind of thing.

I think the series will be a not-that-guilty pleasure.

Lord Knightfa11
I THOUGHT IT WAS GAY!!!!!!!!

Ushgarak
It would be appreciated if your comments were not as pointless as that one, Lord Knightfa11.

Outbound
Such an awesome episode w00t

queeq
How can we see it????

Outbound
*coughtorrentcough* whistle

S_D_J
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Slightly sloppy writing aside, I've really been enjoying this so far.

I laughed when I saw the Y-Wings. They're similar enough that you recognise them instantly, but still different enough to obviously be an earlier model.

The attack on the Malevolence was so ripping off the Death Star run, but I can kind of forgive it that because it seems they acknowledged it. Y'know, "yeah, we're using that, so here, have some references to the scene," kind of thing.

I think the series will be a not-that-guilty pleasure.

thumb up agreed!

I really enjoyed this episode... I even laughed when Grievous knocks the crap out of that annoying battle droid

I really enjoyed dog fights, and besides that whole nebula thing (which was a bit boring) the attack to the Malevolence was great and entertaining (even though it was a rip off of the Death Star Attack, it still was good)

... the ion canon exploding droolio
Originally posted by queeq
How can we see it????

it's online ... unofficially

Outbound
Also, the episodes go up on iTunes the day after they air. And they go up on starwars.com a week after they air.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Outbound
*coughtorrentcough* whistle
better yet *cough-free-direct-download-cough* big grin

queeq
On SW it's free?

MasterAshenVor
SEE WHAT DID I TELL YA!....CLONE WARS STYLE Y-WING! BOOYA!

Outbound
On SW it's free?

Yep, but they only show 2 episodes at any time, so if you've missed Ambush, you better watch it before they take it off and put #3 up.

Lord Knightfa11
Its much more fun when they aren't shooting back!
I still can't seem to hit anything...
BOOM!

S_D_J
Originally posted by Outbound
Yep, but they only show 2 episodes at any time, so if you've missed Ambush, you better watch it before they take it off and put #3 up.

or you could get them somewhere else big grin... the same day it airs

or Itunes for about a buck or two I think

queeq
I can't see them for free on SW... only in the USA I think. sad

Outbound
No it works for me too, theres a link on the main page says Full Episode, should start playing automatically. Need quicktime though.

"From iTunes to streaming video and exclusive, online content, STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS not only premieres tonight at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network, but also paves the way for the most extensive digital distribution effort in the history of Lucasfilm Ltd..

Beginning Saturday, Oct. 4, each week's new episode will be available at the iTunes Store (www.iTunes.com) for $1.99 an episode, or $39.99 for a season pass to all 22 episodes. Both Ambush and Rising Malevolence, which air tonight, will be available starting Saturday. This pattern will continue throughout the season, with each new episode available at the iTunes Store the day after its Cartoon Network premiere.

Additionally, a half-hour, behind-the-scenes special about the making of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS will be available on the iTunes store as a free download, beginning today.

At the official Star Wars site, www.starwars.com, STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS will be available for online, streamed viewing beginning Friday, Oct. 10. The episodes will also be seen at www.cartoonnetwork.com. Streaming episodes will be available exactly one week after airing on Cartoon Network. At any given time, two episodes will be available for free, online viewing.

And there's even more original, digital content for CLONE WARS viewers.

Starting with Rising Malevolence, the series' second episode, StarWars.com will offer a regular podcast one that combines news and information with the creativity of Lucasfilm. It will be available both at StarWars.com and at iTunes. At both locations, the podcast will be free for fans who want to learn more about the secrets of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS.

Moreover, StarWars.com will offer an exclusive, entirely new online graphic novel, with new insights into the CLONE WARS galaxy. Written by Star Wars expert Pablo Hidalgo, its weekly installments will feature four different artists, each of whom illustrates a new chapter. Each of the 23 chapters will serve as an introduction to that week's episode of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS. "

Bardock42
We Europeans can't.

But I figured since they already put it out through several locations, they won't mind too much if I use a torrent instead.

Lord Knightfa11
weee torrents ftw!

queeq
Torrents seem to be the way to go.

Jovan
Originally posted by Bardock42
We Europeans can't.

yeah, again we're ****ed...

queeq
As always.

Peach
Torrents seem to be the way to go.

Or youtube. Which is what I've been doing as so far I have yet to be home while the show is actually on.

Bardock42
Well, I guess you could use a proxy to watch it. Bothers me though, also can be slow.

Except for Lana, who, even though she lives in the US, still wants to rather watch it on Youtube than on StarWars.com.

Peach
Computer is old and slow and tends to have problems with embedded things...youtube generally works. Plus I don't want to wait a week stick out tongue

queeq
Originally posted by Peach
Or youtube. Which is what I've been doing as so far I have yet to be home while the show is actually on.

Really? They're on Youtube?

Captain REX
I'm not finding them. ermm

MIŠT
piratebay has them, with 1000 seeders for the last episode, so speeds should be fast dodgy

queeq
I decided to torrent them.

Jovan
I decided to torrent them.
embarrasment

I saw the first three episodes too... besides from not liking the style (which is subjective), I disliked the battledroids' stupidity and voice, the plot could have been made more interesting... Ashoka needs to die as fast as possible, Anakin needs to become himself again (and not this semi-sweet kid). Eurgh, could find much more, but don't wanna think too much of this series.

queeq
HEhehe... it's... "You know, for kids."

Jovan
clearly!

Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.