Ultron vs Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
i would be surprised if this hasn't been done before but i couldnt find it!
latest versions of each (male ultron)
a straight out fight with no prep

who wins

Bentley
Ultron has scary feats.

Jugglenaut
I don't recall if Conquest Ultron was ever stated to be made of adamantium, and seeing as Warlock could go toe to toe with Ultron before he transferred his consciousness over, Metallo probably has a chance in a slugfest.

Fanboy
Ultron

Endrict Nuul
Ohhhh, Ultron doesnt play around.......He wins.

But where does this fight take place, the out come might change if Metallo is in a city.

Nihilist
couldnt ultron take over metallo?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Nihilist
couldnt ultron take over metallo?
I don't think so, Metallo doesn't have wifi connection grouchoawe

Metallo a human inhabited just to let people who doesn't read superman know.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

But where does this fight take place, the out come might change if Metallo is in a city.

fight takes place in LA

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
fight takes place in LA
Metallo

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
I don't think so, Metallo doesn't have wifi connection grouchoawe

Metallo a human inhabited just to let people who doesn't read superman know. I don't even understand what yo7u are trying to type but Metallo is probably out classed here.

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't even understand what yo7u are trying to type but Metallo is probably out classed here.
Read the poster or person I quoted, he ask if its possible for ultron to takeover Metallo body like other robotics. pft

Ultron wins in my opinion

Bentley
Let's not forget that even non-adamantium Ultrons are quite resilant. Remember the one who went hand to hand against the Sentry and the one from Conquest?

By the way: Bump!

Warlord
Pym's son ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.