Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Billy and Jimmy stared at the fallen airforce soldiers that they beaten up. be fore they could celebrate the door opened and a tall blond man walked into the bar. he looked at the men then at the brothers.

"Did you do this to my men?" he asked, his voice getting hard.

"Well Jimmy looks like we have another taker" Billy said.

"I believe your right, lets get him!" the two brothers charged forward and grabbed guile's arms and yanked. his coat came off and they looked at him in surprise as he stood in a fighting stance.

"Whats the matter you punks run out of steam, now me I could kick your asses all night!" he shouted and jumped forward kicking Billy in the gut and hitting Jimmy with a back hand that launched him over the bar into the glass bottles.

This is a two on one fight.

Only karate.

Kazenji
Guile

SONIC BOOM !!

Kirikaze Fuuma
which Jimmy and Billy? rage of the dragon or double dragon?

P-Geyser
Guile because lets face it folks, Capcom characters pwn mostly everything on these forums.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Guile because lets face it folks, Capcom characters pwn mostly everything on these forums.

You know I take that back. I should have said most of the time. Some Capcom characters do lose here... so my bad.

Wil7
Guile #1

Kirikaze Fuuma
what's make Guile that special so he can defeat two main characters of double dragon? because he is a SF character? or what?

Kazenji
Well what makes the brothers from double dragon so special then ?

Kirikaze Fuuma
...no that's not the case. neither are special. but this is 2 vs 1 and both has no feats. that's why I don't undesrtand why some people said Guile wins.

Betterman
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
which Jimmy and Billy? rage of the dragon or double dragon?

Double Dragon.

Man of Violence
Lets stop the hate people, no need to get mad and start hatin cuz yur favorite fictional characters (mainly SNK guys who you THINK can beat anybody from Capcom) suck compared to Capcom cuz their characters a more popular and have better feats. Straight hate. If SF characters were "Playaz" y'all would be perfect examples of "Playa Hataz".

Anyway, I think Guile will lose. He doesn't have any feats that I can think of and neither do the Double Dragons but there are 2 of'em. More than what I think Guile can handle.

If you hate I'm'a call you out, so just get ready.

Kazenji
Well with Guile's ending for Street Fighter II he manages to defeat Bison but does'nt kill him because his wife stops him

surely thats a feat for Guile defeating Bison ??

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Lets stop the hate people, no need to get mad and start hatin cuz yur favorite fictional characters (mainly SNK guys who you THINK can beat anybody from Capcom) suck compared to Capcom cuz their characters a more popular and have better feats. Straight hate. If SF characters were "Playaz" y'all would be perfect examples of "Playa Hataz".

I beleive they are entitled to their oppinions just as much as anyone else. If you happen to disagree with em, it's up to you to prove a case, hence why debating forums such as these exist.

I do however, HATE those that simply cannot accept that a character they debate for may actually lose, that and the utter inability to debate properly infuriates me.

Some people have accused me of being a SF/Gouki fanboy, while I admit I like the character, he definitely losses to alot of characters, for example, since you pointed out SNK, I can name a few right off the top of my head from KOF who could maul him, Orochi, Igniz (maybe?), Goodman, Hell I'd be willing to say even a fully powered Rugal could put up a decent match (Not the shiteating moron who got his eye gouged out by Goenitz either.)

As for this thread, I could be willing to put my lot in with Guile, his techniques are more refined and alot sharper than the Double Dragons. His ki manipulation gives him a pretty decent lead in the attack options.

Are we including weapons in this? the Dragons use alot of weaponry in their games...

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I beleive they are entitled to their oppinions just as much as anyone else. If you happen to disagree with em, it's up to you to prove a case, hence why debating forums such as these exist. Duh, I know that but there is difference between disagreeing and just hatin.

When you hate you ALWAYS say the characters you don't like will lose. You do so wit out providin solid proof. You negatively mention the characters you don't like in threads that have nothin to do wit'em. You never have anythin good to say and only post about'em when there's bad shit to say about'em. That's hate to me.

I do however, HATE those that simply cannot accept that a character they debate for may actually lose, that and the utter inability to debate properly infuriates me.And what you just said described a key factor in bein hater.

Some people have accused me of being a SF/Gouki fanboy, while I admit I like the character, he definitely losses to alot of characters, for example, since you pointed out SNK, I can name a few right off the top of my head from KOF who could maul him, Orochi, Igniz (maybe?), Goodman, Hell I'd be willing to say even a fully powered Rugal could put up a decent match (Not the shiteating moron who got his eye gouged out by Goenitz either.) Hey, that's you. I, however totally disagree. Er body you just named that you think can "maul" Akuma have no feats or any that compare to Akuma's. See, I'm not afraid of bein called a fanboi or tryin to make friends on the forum cuz I know I'm not. I state my opinion and I back it wit fact, The real recognize the real and the fake will know the fake.

That's just me bein real...

Sado22
you're the last person to talk, bub erm

Kazenji
Yeah, Great discussion on this vs...................

Sado22
take a hike, Thor stick out tongue

I-Drop
Originally posted by Man of Violence
You negatively mention the characters you don't like in threads that have nothin to do wit'em. Yep. Cut that shit out, Sado!

And Gooly wins this w/Chi manip unless someone shows that the DD guys are as good. Is ROTD canon in DD verse?

Sado22
no! its all i have!
I'm like those dudes outside whitehouse who hold up posters their whole life against the rule of dumbasses arab hating asstards! only in this case, its KMC and i'm waging a one-man war for the right of free speech and breaking the global brainwashing by capcom where they've convinced everyone that SF is good when common sense dictates it isnt stick out tongue

I'm punisher and Captain America rolled in one!

~The One Man War Sado-sama

I-Drop
I honestly don't have anything against your war. You got just as much right to wage your war as I got to wage mine against redundant, dickeating storylines. Just fight it in the right places. This thing where you can't keep the guy w/the gi &headband's name/nuts out your mouth in threads he ain't got shit to do w/is beyond tiresome. I practically invented hating on characters, but nowadays I @least try to diss characters in threads they're involved in. You're actually hurting your war effort by doing this. When you hate on Ryu/Capcom in inappropriate threads, you make yourself seem like nothing but an overzealous hater. Thus, few are taking your arguments seriously. You might even have some valid points(haven't seen any so far big grin ), but they get drowned in the haterade. In other words, when the guy you want to fight is in Afghanistan, you don't wage war in Iraq no expression

P.S. Don't diss punisher & Cap like that. It's an abomination

Sado22
i don't hate in random threads anymore. my name just got dragged here laughing
and foo, you're talking to the biggest punisher fan alive. Frank>>Steve

I-Drop
Originally posted by Sado22
i don't hate in random threads anymore Really? When'd you stop? Last time I remember you doing that was in the Kratos/Rock's mentor thread. You've renounced the random hate/name dropping since then?

Sado22
i didn't bring it up. it's no longer unprovoked attacks big grin

I-Drop
We'll see. I'm opening up the Ryu/Terry thread again, although I'm starting to think it will never end, I'm tired of seeing it spill into other threads

Kirikaze Fuuma
don't do it. this Ryu and Terry case would never end.

I-Drop
We'll, if Sado's really onboard w/the "stop random hate" shit, I guess I don't have to.

Sado22
laughing
seriously, eventually KMC is gonna end with Planet Sado arc, where all the fanboy illuminati will put me in a ship and blast me into space. only for me return bigger and stronger than ever and begin World War Sado on you people! mad

fact of the matter is, i'm the garth ennis of fighting games. he rebels against the one thing comicbooks are about=fanwanked boys in tights pretending to be multidimensional. i rebel against the one thing fighting games all seem to be about=SF and Ryu's nuts.

on a serious note, no more unprovoked attacks from Sado. from now on this is the age of Sado-Banner eek!

~Sado Ennis
P.S. I-Dope, stop pretending to be mahatma, foo! you're the main reason behind several people's hatred towards SF! mad

I-Drop
i rebel against the one thing fighting games all seem to be about=SF and Ryu's nuts.That's only what the guys who made AOF seem to think big grinOriginally posted by Sado22

P.S. I-Dope, stop pretending to be mahatma, foo! you're the main reason behind several people's hatred towards SF! mad Doubtful, Shit-o22. 2/3 of my top 3 ain't even from SF or Capcom. Ryu ain't even in my top ten & according to your list you like him far more than I do. I never pretend to be anything, especially not Mahatma. My hatred for certain lousy characters & the lousy games they originate from is well documented. Everybody knows who I am & where I stand on the issues broseph. Who are these people who hate SF 'cuz of me?

Kazenji

fact of the matter is, i'm the garth ennis of fighting games. he rebels against the one thing comicbooks are about=fanwanked boys in tights pretending to be multidimensional.

"he rebels against the one thing comicbooks are about=fanwanked boys in tights pretending to be multidimensional"

Yea right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Garth Ennis does'nt rebel because of that he just does'nt like superhero comics its not that he does'nt particulary dislike them its more how it dominates the comic industry.

Sado22
are you tripping? seriously, you just exactly what i said and rephrased it. Garth Ennis explicitly said in an interview that he hates superheroes. that's why they always get humiliated in his comics. Heck, The Boys is all about hate against "superhero c0nts"

oh and SF dominates the same way. freakin horribly fanwanked Bs.

this is your second emo fit in a row? not cool. of all the chums at KMC you were the only who could dish out some thrashing and take some too (just like Terry big grin ). that's why it was fun messin with you. so when did you become ryu? these days it all begins with you throwing a hissy fit to win.
oh and if you look at my list now, Ryu's gone down even lower. he began with number2, then kept going lower and lower till now he's on number 12 or something. the mahatma thing was just a jab, I-Emo erm

~Sado

Kazenji
that's why they always get humiliated in his comics. Heck, The Boys is all about hate against "superhero c0nts"

And also how people place their trust in these superheroes and some of those superheroes that wear their tights are actually quite good characters

Thats because Capcom does a good job of making their Street Fighter games unlike SNK and some of their King Of Fighters games......

Sado22
what?

right. that's explains why SF4 got booed by some folks in the convention i was at in hong kong, why it's been a dead franchise since 1998, and why the guy directing SF4 coudln't even get clearance from capcom to make SF4 and had to do it behind their back laughing

I-Drop
this is your second emo fit in a row? not cool. of all the chums at KMC you were the only who could dish out some thrashing and take some too (just like Terry big grin ). that's why it was fun messin with you. so when did you become ryu? these days it all begins with you throwing a hissy fit to win.
oh and if you look at my list now, Ryu's gone down even lower. he began with number2, then kept going lower and lower till now he's on number 12 or something. the mahatma thing was just a jab, I-Emo erm No fit, just didn't like the "people don't like SF 'cuz of me part". I notice you didn't/couldn't name any names either laughing out loud &even if somebody didn't like SF 'cuz of me, fuk 'em. They obviously care about what I say waaaaaaaaaay too much. We all know I'm very important, but damn. You ain't ever gonna hear me say I hate FF 'cuz of you or anybody else. I hate FF 'cuz it sucked & was a wankfest for one character above everything, especially story.

Ryu's not even in my top 20(I still recognize his importance & iconhood though). So you still "supposedly" like him more than me. He dropped down even further on your list when you put ripoff on there. It's fake though. laughing out loud ripoff Suckassaki doesn't just suddenly become one of someone's favorites if they've known of him for a while.

& Ennis ain't all he's cracked up to be though. He's totally disregarded what some heroes are capabale of in order to make them look bad.
We're getting way off topic though. There's a cap/SNK thread for most of this shit. & Comics forum for someof it.

Kazenji

right. that's explains why SF4 got booed by some folks in the convention i was at in hong kong,:

Keyword there is "Some"

What a load of shit, Yoshinori Ono did get permission from capcom.

Sado22
no, keyword is "boo". you know when was the last time i saw anything or anyone get booed on a convention? never.

not from what i know. and what sado knows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what kmc knows big grin

cuz you've given into fanboy-no-hadou no expression

lots of folks on my site just came up once i got to read more about 'em. i was always a fan of Ryo (when he wasn't there i STILL gave him a 9.5/10 in the "others" section and was saying Ryo>Ryu in several fights here on KMC). Alba, Gato, Geese, Heihachi all of 'em went up on my list pretty high and pretty quick. heck, Gene practically began with number 2. same way some of 'em went down it. ryu's one. Steve Fox is another cuz they made him too broken in the game......and he's sounds like "wanka" wink

bull. anyman who revives The Punisher is jesus and buddha rolled into one. on top of that he shites on heroes left and right, fingers every religous hole in the world and wrote down some of the best one liners in comicbook history. you ever read Preacher?

~Sado

Man of Violence
you're the last person to talk, bub erm If you say so man, but you don't see me complainin about how much I think Terry sux in threads that have NOTHIN to do wit him.

Sado22
i have people swearing at my religion, my mother, me and godknows what i still don't give a shite. terry's a freakin videogame character who don't exist and he's not even my favorite videogame character. heck, even if you call Big Boss a f@g it still won't get my goat.

life's too short for fighting over some pizza delivery boy with bad english stick out tongue

Man of Violence
I totally agree...

Sado22
must be a first huh? laughing out loud

Man of Violence
Nope, cuz I also agree that Kyo is "Tha Shiznite".

P-Geyser
Well there you go Kirikaze. It's acceptable to bash and trash Terry, and put Kyo on a pedastal. sad

Sado Take Terry down and put either Kyo or Ryo in your number one....you know you want to mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
when did I bash Terry?

I-Drop
He's not saying you did.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sado Take Terry down and put either Kyo or Ryo in your number one....you know you want to mad Kyo'd be OK, but if he puts ripoff in there I'll stone him

Kazenji

not from what i know. and what sado knows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what kmc knows big grin

Yea jack shit stick out tongue

Sado22
hey, i like kyo, iori, terry, ryo AND alba. i get to suffer the most cuz i have to listen to Wheenie Wolf rant about kyo/iori on one side and EMO-DROP on the other!! mad

and when the F00k did i start taking orders from you boys anyway? mad

Kazuya shitstomps terry and makes iori suck his d**k. fixed! and then Big Boss makes Kazuya do the Boss!! mad

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
Iori would lose? is that because he lost his purple flames? or...?

Sado22
................it was rant, foo!

Kirikaze Fuuma
foo!

chair

I-Drop
hey, i like kyo, iori, terry, ryo AND alba. cool, cooler, dickeaten, ripoff AND ultrafag. Yuck! Your new name is Fagcoonfagfan22. Alba is BASED on fagcoon people. Fagcoon said Alba is him w/longer hair or something like that. Keep supporting Fagcoon and soon he'll have everybody dressing like blue Mary. You guys think Terry'd look cool in a halter-top?

Sado22
hell, at least i didn't say Ash. as for Fagoon and alba, yeah well, at least alba's thinner and has cool moves. he's overdressed but he's got personality. true, that outfit is something that'll only get 'im somewhere in japan and that he'd have people gropping his keister all day in the rest of the world..............but still, it aint as bad as Ash. or current iori (curses I-drop for showing him the halter top bit! mad )

ask P-G laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

I-Drop
laughing out loud

His "personality" led him to think streaking his hair so he could look more like Rogue from X-Men was cool. His "personality" allows his brother look like a gay cowboy. Stop taking up for him. He sux just like ALL fagcoon designs do. A thinner version of fagcoon is still fagcoon.

P-Geyser
"Finds Sado and I-Drop and proceeds with the Sado/I-Drop assasination" mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
*blocks P-Geyser's way. nono

Sado22
that shite don't work. if you're a terry fan, you'd probably kill us only to feel so bad you'd raise our children for us laughing

P-Geyser
that shite don't work. if you're a terry fan, you'd probably kill us only to feel so bad you'd raise our children for us laughing

Not this Terry fan. Your Kids can raise themselves mad

Kazenji
Wow another thread thats changed to Terry bashing......

I-Drop
Not really. It's Fagcoon bashing. He deserves it.

Sado22
*in his best SF fanboy imitation*
@I-drop,
stop bashing on fagoon, you stupid SNK hater. why do you bring him up in threads he's got nothing to do with? *boohoo* you just hate SNk and pretend to like Iori so you don't look bad! *b1tch moan*you hating psycho bastard....even though all your points are somwhat valid. but just the fact that you challenge most of my baseless assumptions regarding facts and feats and even though they are directly contradicted by in-game evidence and all that goes to show you what a hater you are!! *cry moan scream wail* leave KMC and never come back here again! how dare you hate on SNK!!

-------
pretty much sums up everything i have to hear for you wankers laughing

P-Geyser
*in his best SF fanboy imitation*
@I-drop,
stop bashing on fagoon, you stupid SNK hater. why do you bring him up in threads he's got nothing to do with? *boohoo* you just hate SNk and pretend to like Iori so you don't look bad! *b1tch moan*you hating psycho bastard....even though all your points are somwhat valid. but just the fact that you challenge most of my baseless assumptions regarding facts and feats and even though they are directly contradicted by in-game evidence and all that goes to show you what a hater you are!! *cry moan scream wail* leave KMC and never come back here again! how dare you hate on SNK!!

(Shoosh) Just so you know....I-Drop is SNK all the way. He told me his plans were to build a huge cut-out of southtown in his apartment. That way he can act out his fantasy with his brand new Fatal Fury hat that I gave him smile

I-Drop
laughing out loud My fantasy is settng it on fire. Thanx for the hat.

Only times I hate on SNK is when they try to cash in on SF (AOF) or when they dickeat somebody (Terry's entire run in FF). 2 of my top 3 are from SNK. I think the toughest female FG character is from SNK (King) I love KOF (when f@gs ain't fuking up the designs) & love S.Showdown & World Heroes to death.

@Sado-Your imitation was a waste. Everybody hates Fagcoon & anybody who says they don't is lying. big grin He's alive only because the abortion failed.

P-Geyser
Terry's run was AWESOME...you know you are getting down with your New Hat. I agree though King is tough though I am not sure the toughest in SNK.

You have to consider Charlotte, Mature, Vice, Chizuru as well.

I-Drop
King would fuk them up. & I think Gully fuks up the Double dragon guys, unless ROTG is canon

Sado22
king was able to smack around Kyo when he lost his flame powers in KoFZillion. she knocked him out IIRC laughing out loud

Sado22
fagoon wasn't the point, bub, it was that YOU are as guilty of dragging in unconscerned pricks as much as i am. so is mother of violence. someone oughta ask him how we know he hates iori and think's he's a piece of shite when there hasn't been an iori thread for ages big grin
you've also raged on terry in threads he had nothing to do with just to take jabs at me, which was cool and i enjoyed it. problem is when emo, homos, queers, fagg0ts, and limpdick motherf0ckers take it too seriously and act like i just popped their cherry by passing a jab at ryu.

10 bucks says that when i say "f0ck ryu" and you look down your pants, you won't see blood flowing. nor will shinremy, darko, dark-jaxx, just frame and the lot of 'em big grin

~Sado
P.S. f0ck ryu *hands you all nappies* laughing out loud laughing

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
King would fuk them up. & I think Gully fuks up the Double dragon guys, unless ROTG is canon

I love King as well but Vice and Mature?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Vice and Mature?

both S-U-X. no expression

Sado22
they only suck when i ask them too cool

I-Drop
fagoon wasn't the point, bub, it was that YOU are as guilty of dragging in unconscerned pricks as much as i am. so is mother of violence. someone oughta ask him how we know he hates iori and think's he's a piece of shite when there hasn't been an iori thread for ages big grin
you've also raged on terry in threads he had nothing to do with just to take jabs at me, which was cool and i enjoyed it. problem is when emo, homos, queers, fagg0ts, and limpdick motherf0ckers take it too seriously and act like i just popped their cherry by passing a jab at ryu.

10 bucks says that when i say "f0ck ryu" and you look down your pants, you won't see blood flowing. nor will shinremy, darko, dark-jaxx, just frame and the lot of 'em big grin

~Sado
P.S. f0ck ryu *hands you all nappies* laughing out loud laughing You really don't seem to get it. Fagcoon is universally hated & shitting on him won't cause an argument. I haven't dropped Terry's name where it didn't belong in ages because I've grown out of derailing threads to bash him. I'n NOT as guilty as you. I'm not sure about the others, but as I've told you countless times I don't give a flying rat's @ss(i-drop original. Ask my permission b4 using) about you shitting on Ryu or anybody else. Just don't do it in threads he don't belong in. MOV didn't bring Iori up tho IIRC. I did. He just gave his opinion afterward. Of course I'm gonna knock him out & throw my jacket on his face for it, but he's also not doing what you do. You can call Ryu a donkey raping shit eater, just do it in the right place.Originally posted by P-Geyser
I love King as well but Vice and Mature? Fuks them up

Sado22
name the last thread where i brought up ryu myself. if some chum comes up there and brings up ryu and then says something that is not true, i can't sit back and watch all you people nod your heads even thought its wrong.
as for you bashing terry, IIRC its been a coupla weeks. i won't say long time. also i've actually said i wont bring up ryu unless someone mentions him so stop beating that dead horse already.

---
as for king and Vice/Mature, well, i'd go with Vice and Mature. they are Orochi and pretty vicious.

~Sado

I-Drop
In the threads I already mentioned you were the one to bring him up. (Cody v.Kyle & Cody v. lookslikeSteve Fox) Nobody & the I-drop means nobody had mention shit about him but you. There's probably more, but since you say you're done w/that type of shit(we'll see no expression ) I'm gonna dead that shit. & as far as me bashing Terry, it mighta been yesterday, but I guarantee you it was in a Terry thread

Sado22
let me show you how biased KMC is:
i get screwed for bashing a character only cuz the character is bash is "hollywood ryu hoshi" so its a mortal sin. and i get hated for it cuz its the godly ryu for the biblical SF.

but here's a thought: brain.......when was the last time you called Ryo sakazaki by name?

Case closed. Sado proven innocent or as guilty as SF Klux Klan

Man of Violence
Originally posted by I-Drop
& as far as me bashing Terry, it mighta been yesterday, but I guarantee you it was in a Terry thread laughing

I-Drop
let me show you how biased KMC is:
i get screwed for bashing a character only cuz the character is bash is "hollywood ryu hoshi" so its a mortal sin. and i get hated for it cuz its the godly ryu for the biblical SF.1st off, nobody's screwing you. Told ya to stop w/the gay shit,mane. 2nd, you're parked in a "no whine" zone so cut this "they out to get me" shit out. You're not listening. I just said let's dead this shit & I've said 1000 times that bashing Ryu ain't the problem, where you bash him is. Don't be thick Sado. You're better than this. moveon.org
but here's a thought: brain.......when was the last time you called Ryo sakazaki by name? big grin Always. I don't remember the last time I brought his nut @ss up (do you?), but it rarely derails the thread. Nobody really cares all that much about him. Fvck him & the horse he rode in on laughing out loud But if you really care(you don't. Nobody does), I'll not bring ripoff suckassaki up unless he's involved in the thread. Happy?

Sado22
figurative speech, commonly used without being associated with gayness. if you see gay everywhere then it means good ol' I-drop is finally seeing the light of day big grin

i said i get screwed for something that everyone does and laughing about it. whats whiny about that? confused

where do you bash ryo, brain? big grin

nah, don't care. you can bash terry, asia, the world, islam, buddism, blacks, malcom x and jesus and i still wont care laughing
just pointing out how biased KMC is.

~Sado

I-Drop
Looks more like whining. You didn't put any laughs in your post that I was responding to. Came of as very, very whiny. You should be pointing out how Gooly does or doesn't kick the Lee bros. @sses. I think he whoops 'em.

Sado22
he oughta lose. those guys are powerful and its two-on-one.

oh, and what part of SF Klux Klan came across as "not a joke" eek!

I-Drop
The whole "persecuted emo" rant that came b4 it smile

Sado22
which i've been laughing about for a while now WITH SMILEYS smile

I-Drop
No smileys during the rant

Sado22
know me long enough to know i don't always use smilies. then again, you've been off your game lately, old man big grin

I-Drop
My game is never off. I'm like Hungry Hungry Hippos & Connect Four out this muthafuka big grin

Sado22
nah, youse a slow man now. you're apollo creed about to be put down forever by Ivan Drago. you just dont know it yet big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.