Blade vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no prep.

Endrict Nuul
Red.. 9-10/10

respect_cyclops
omega red will kill him no question

SuperiorTech
Blade does not want any part of Omega Red.

Endrict Nuul
Blade would shoot him once or try and slash him, his best option is to run away really fast after this.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no prep. is this a spite thread?

Battlehammer
Blade beat dracula, don't forget.

respect_cyclops

0_0 .....

Endrict Nuul

And??? IMO dracula would have a hard time beating Red. Resd would probably beat Drac in the end.

Battlehammer
and dracula man handle the x-men and fought surfer.........

Starscream M
Blade beat dracula, don't forget. ok, so you basically made it just for spite...how mature roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
and blade speed blizt wolverine........

Endrict Nuul
and blade speed blizt wolverine........

Scans for these claims?

Wei Phoenix
Someone is catching an Omega Destroyer.

Endrict Nuul
and dracula man handle the x-men and fought surfer.........

PIS and utter crap...

respect_cyclops
people i thought that you will understand by now that he is joking you know.... because there are some people here that think blade can beat wolverine just because he was able to beat dracula

Starscream M
Originally posted by respect_cyclops
people i thought that you will understand by now that he is joking you know.... because there are some people here that think blade can beat wolverine just because he was able to beat dracula blade beating wolverine is possible

blade beating omega red is highly unlikely

Battlehammer
blade would destroy omega red, he a friggin vampire. His stats are all well into the superhuman levels I mean he lifted a huge demon and out fought 1000 year old swordmaster..........

Starscream M
blade would destroy omega red, he a friggin vampire. His stats are all well into the superhuman levels I mean he lifted a huge demon and out fought 1000 year old swordmaster.......... ok whatever you say dood

respect_cyclops
its ok if people think blade can beat wolverine but when they are stating that they think that way just because he was able to beat dracula.... well you get the picture

resolution
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And??? IMO dracula would have a hard time beating Red. Resd would probably beat Drac in the end.

I don't buy that, but I'll give the Blade fight to Omega Red.

Mindset
blade would destroy omega red, he a friggin vampire. His stats are all well into the superhuman levels I mean he lifted a huge demon and out fought 1000 year old swordmaster.......... I agree completely .

Darth Martin
What's Blade going to do about the Death Spores?

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What's Blade going to do about the Death Spores? Chop them up

snoopdogg
blade would destroy omega red, he a friggin vampire. His stats are all well into the superhuman levels I mean he lifted a huge demon and out fought 1000 year old swordmaster.......... Co-sign.

rougeredmage
i am sorry but this is one battle that Omega Red will win very very easily... perhaps if blade can kick in some half vampire day walker healing factor he may last 5-10 mins if he plays it safe.... otherwise it is a very easy meal for OMega Red

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i am sorry but this is one battle that Omega Red will win very very easily... perhaps if blade can kick in some half vampire day walker healing factor he may last 5-10 mins if he plays it safe.... otherwise it is a very easy meal for OMega Red he'll win but not easily he should take it 7/10

Battlehammer
no omega red will win every time. Blade would be KO with in seconds of the abttle from the pheramones alone

DestinyGuy678
no omega red will win every time. Blade would be KO with in seconds of the abttle from the pheramones alone possible that blade could decapitate him, but it sounds like you made the thread out of spite which is why you've been reported

TheGame17
blade would destroy omega red, he a friggin vampire. His stats are all well into the superhuman levels I mean he lifted a huge demon and out fought 1000 year old swordmaster..........

.....................Omega Red 10/10 smile

Mindset
no omega red will win every time. Blade would be KO with in seconds of the abttle from the pheramones alone That's not what you said earlier, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

celestialdemon
Omega Red wins this every single time.

HawkinPoop!
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Omega Red wins this every single time.

Why?

NO, NO, NO, NO, I don't even want to hear it!

YOU KMCERS COME IN HERE WITH YOUR MIND BOGGLING UN-EXPLANATORY POSTS EXPECTING PEOPLE TO TAKE WHAT YOU SAY AS SIMPLE FACT WITHOUT BACKING IT UP! ZEE OH EM GEE, YOU'RE A FIEND, SIR, A MONOTONOUS FIEND!

facepalm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by HawkinPoop!
Why?

NO, NO, NO, NO, I don't even want to hear it!

YOU KMCERS COME IN HERE WITH YOUR MIND BOGGLING UN-EXPLANATORY POSTS EXPECTING PEOPLE TO TAKE WHAT YOU SAY AS SIMPLE FACT WITHOUT BACKING IT UP! ZEE OH EM GEE, YOU'RE A FIEND, SIR, A MONOTONOUS FIEND!

facepalm

Explaining why Omega Red beats Blade is about as necessary as explaining why Superman could beat a 95 year old, blind quadriplegic.

This isn't even a fight. Anyone with even a passing familiarity with these characters could tell you that Omega Red would be Blade 10/10 with any of the fights lasting more than 20 seconds.

If your post was sarcasim... well... its 1am, I've been awake for the last 20 hours and I'm on strong pain medication so youll have to cut me some slack. sad

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
possible that blade could decapitate him, but it sounds like you made the thread out of spite which is why you've been reported
hell wolverine vs balde is spite, as is sabertooth vs blade, but you still debate it and for some retarded reason actaully believe blade wins.

why am I not surprise you said blade could decapitate him........... that the same responses you always have no matter how out there an unlikely it is.

Ok first off omega red releases pheromones that would take out Blade within seconds.

If blade some how is able to withstand them which is wicked unlikly, he then ahve to deal with the death factor which would kill him with in seconds.

Oh and then besides all that he facing an opponent physically superior to him in every way and has tenticles that blade really has no chances of getting around or cutting through.

Nestical
i think red wins but i have a question.since i know little about both characters,wouldnt blades vampire healing factor help fight off the pheromones?

resolution
hell wolverine vs balde is spite, as is sabertooth vs blade, but you still debate it and for some retarded reason actaully believe blade wins.

why am I not surprise you said blade could decapitate him........... that the same responses you always have no matter how out there an unlikely it is.

Ok first off omega red releases pheromones that would take out Blade within seconds.

If blade some how is able to withstand them which is wicked unlikly, he then ahve to deal with the death factor which would kill him with in seconds.

Oh and then besides all that he facing an opponent physically superior to him in every way and has tenticles that blade really has no chances of getting around or cutting through.

Umm, i hope you mean the Wolverine and Sabertooth match ups are spite matches in Blades favor.

I'm going to change my vote to undecided on this one.

DestinyGuy678

Oh and then besides all that he facing an opponent physically superior to him in every way and has tenticles that blade really has no chances of getting around or cutting through. no theyre not, theyre feats are close enough to each other

DestinyGuy678
blade can cut through his tentacles, seeing as his sword is adamantium

omega red cant drain his life force seeing as he's undead

and im not sure how th e death spores would effect an undead being with a healing factor the ymight weaken him I doubt they would kill him

other than that you havent posted proof for him being stronger or faster

srankmissingnin
blade can cut through his tentacles, seeing as his sword is adamantium

omega red cant drain his life force seeing as he's undead

and im not sure how th e death spores would effect an undead being with a healing factor the ymight weaken him I doubt they would kill him

other than that you havent posted proof for him being stronger or faster

confused

Halfbreads aren't undead.

Omega Red's tentacles are Carbonadium which is virtually indestructible, Blade won't be cutting through his tentacles any time soon.

Blade's healing factor is virtually none existent. He has had to get stitches to deal with claw marks on his shoulder before. He doesn't heal anywhere near fast enough for it be worth talking about.

Omega Red kept up with a speeding sports a car on foot and over powered Colossus (he was strong enough to dig his hands into Peter's skin).

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

confused

Halfbreads aren't undead.

Omega Red's tentacles are Carbonadium which is virtually indestructible, Blade won't be cutting through his tentacles any time soon.

Blade's healing factor is virtually none existent. He has had to get stitches to deal with claw marks on his shoulder before. He doesn't heal anywhere near fast enough for it be worth talking about.

Omega Red kept up with a speeding sports a car on foot and over powered Colossus (he was strong enough to dig his hands into Peter's skin).

the series specified, he has no soul, he's undead

theyre carbonadium which isnt as durable as adamantium

once again the instance youre specifying is when he was at a loss of bloood whish weakens it, with blood hes taken slashes to the abdomen (large gashes) hellicarrier explosions, and multiple bullet wounds with no pain (or extremely minor).

can I see scans please

snoopdogg
Blade has a much better shot if he has his gun hand. Tranquilizers might work on Red. Without it though Red wins.

jrodslam
Red ftw.

MIXEITUP
omega red eats him for breakfast , by the way i heard that recently omega red was fighting wolverine and colossus can someone tell me the issue number and what comics was that? i will really apriciate that thank you

DestinyGuy678
how, especially since carbonadium has only been shown to effect wolverine healing factor, which is the result of a genetic mutation, theres no proof it would effect a vampires healing factor

jrodslam
how, especially since carbonadium has only been shown to effect wolverine healing factor, which is the result of a genetic mutation, theres no proof it would effect a vampires healing factor

The carbonadium doesnt effect Wolvies healing factor. Reds carbonadium has nothing to do with his powers(Phermones, Death Factor and Healing Factor) The tentacles(Death factor wise) are used only as a tool to channel it. Blade has a life force, thus the Death Factor will work on him. Will the Phermones work? Most likely.

Battlehammer
stop talking out your asses. Good lord. Your so reidculous all the time and you say the dumbest things. Go read up on omega red ebfore speak. Oh and blade gets shit stomp here every time.

oh and tranq won't work on omega red.

Brutacus
Even iff the death spore's wouldn't work on blade, issn't red physical more powerful than blade?
Blade is like what 2 ton tops red is now far above 10 ton???
The guy took on wolverine and colossus at the same time.
Don't see how blade will win against red.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by resolution
Umm, i hope you mean the Wolverine and Sabertooth match ups are spite matches in Blades favor.

...yea if I was ahft retarded and delusional..........then maybe...........but I am not though you certainly are.

Originally posted by resolution
I'm going to change my vote to undecided on this one.
yup just proven what I said above.

Battlehammer
the series specified, he has no soul, he's undead
I doubt this, but it hardly matters. Red spores and death factor work on against dead or living beings it hardly mattters. It work against the hand who are certainly not a live.

theyre carbonadium which isnt as durable as adamantium
oh they might as well be. Wolverine nor sabertooth has ever damage them, so it pritty mcuh out of the question that blade will achieve something thoses two could not.

snoopdogg
...yea if I was ahft retarded and delusional..........then maybe...........but I am not though you certainly are.

yup just proven what I said above. Why must you insult people? Every thread you take part in becomes a flame fest.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why must you insult people? Every thread you take part in becomes a flame fest.

BS. I never the start of a flame war. and I hardly insult others other then MB who well deserver it.

and that kid I jsut insulted has been insulting others and acting like an utter moron.

oh and you smell evil face

snoopdogg
BS. I never the start of a flame war. and I hardly insult others other then MB who well deserver it.

and that kid I jsut insulted has been insulting others and acting like an utter moron.

oh and you smell evil face Why did you make this thread then?

Battlehammer
to see how rediculous blade fans would be and what extreme they go to in order to give blade the win.

which is quite far it seems

snoopdogg
to see how rediculous blade fans would be and what extreme they go to in order to give blade the win.

which is quite far it seems So you're trolling?

Battlehammer
So you're trolling?
no. If people honestly believe he wins, there welcome to provide evidences and sound reasoning for it. Niether has been provided.

hell I think omega red vs wolverine is a spite...........and well there be some wolverine fans who disagree with........... lol naw no wolverine fan is that stubborn or ignorant not even carver would try and debate that.

snoopdogg
Omega Red destoyed Wolverine in their last enounter.

Battlehammer
Omega Red destoyed Wolverine in their last enounter.
true, but he destroyed pete a lot worses.

blade get even more man handle. at least wolverine and colossus have some resistences to omega reds powers, though very little.

snoopdogg
true, but he destroyed pete a lot worses.

blade get even more man handle. at least wolverine and colossus have some resistences to omega reds powers, though very little. Neither Logan for Colossus shown resistence to Red's powers. He was beating them both soundly.

Battlehammer
Neither Logan for Colossus shown resistence to Red's powers. He was beating them both soundly.
wrong.

both pete and Logan have risistences to his spores, but not his death factor.

snoopdogg
wrong.

both pete and Logan have risistences to his spores, but not his death factor. Proof?

Besides Red was schooling them both.

Battlehammer
Proof?

Besides Red was schooling them both.
I can look for scanns, might take awhile.

pete neevr been effected by the pheramones. something about his mutation makes him immune. Wolverines healing factor is so strong, it hardly effects him.

death factors a different thing entirelly though.

yes he was schooling them, but not due to his pheramones.

blade has at least a 50% of beeing downed by just the pheramones let a lone all of omega reds other abilites.

jrodslam
Phermones wont really work on Colossus cause he doesnt need to breathe. What they do to Wolvies healing factor is have it work overtime, thus making it take longer to heal from other attacks.

DestinyGuy678
stop talking out your asses. Good lord. Your so reidculous all the time and you say the dumbest things. Go read up on omega red ebfore speak. Oh and blade gets shit stomp here every time.

oh and tranq won't work on omega red. you havent proven a thing i hope your realize that, its not up to me to prove your point

Badabing
stop talking out your asses. Good lord. Your so reidculous all the time and you say the dumbest things. Originally posted by Battlehammer
...yea if I was ahft retarded and delusional..........then maybe...........but I am not though you certainly are.Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why did you make this thread then? Originally posted by Battlehammer

which is quite far it seems Umm......closed. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.