THOR "CAN OPENER" SHOT TEST (sky-father level and down)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
while defending pangoria from celestial judgment, thor attacked arishem and exitar with ever increasingly devistating techniques in effort to drive them off.

one attack however was so potent that it ruptured a human-sized hole in exitar's celestial armour with one stroke.

now for the test...........

question:
who (sky-father level and down) can withstand THIS (see below) thor hammer shot, and remain conscious.

Originally posted by Ruin
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor38809hc7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor38810yh9.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

stips;

-thor gets one attempt to ko/evaporate a contestant.

-thor is wearing the same equipment he was at the time

-no intangible characters wink

-----------------------------------------------

scenario 1) a contestant can block with whatever means necessary (e.g. wonder woman's best shield)

scenario 2) undefended, clean-hit to the head piece. but they are aware they will be hit, so tensing up is fine.

so yeah, anyone is under trans level can play.

ultimatethor
Hmm.

The first one, SS, WW, Quasar and juggernaut could take.

The second one, SS and Juggy, not sure of supes, The asgardian destroyer( probably doesnt count though),

psycho gundam
it's just sub-skyfather, but technically it is only a weapon, not an individual.

DigiMark007
That blow was from an amped Thor, iirc. Still makes the thread valid, but not base Thor.

Enyalus
Scenario 1: Wonder Woman, Captain America, Desak (cheap, I know.)

Scenario 2: Gladiator, Monarch (maybe), Desak...possibly Thanos, but I very seriously doubt it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That blow was from an amped Thor, iirc. Still makes the thread valid, but not base Thor. iirc he was only wearing his belt and battle armour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.