Terry Bogard, Mike Haggar, and Andy Bogard vs Ryu, Ken, and Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
3 on 3 battle with everybody with all of there abilities.

Who wins?

P-Geyser
Nice Spite. You have added Ryu, Ken and GODLYAkuma(No Surprise there)well.. certain people should have a sh!tload of fun with this one.

Wil7
Well only you have replied, so I am waiting for everybody to give there opinion.

Kirikaze Fuuma
replace Mike Haggar and Andy Bogard with Omega Rugal and Kyo Kusanagi then I'll comment because that's a fair match. but this...? no.

I-Drop
laughing out loud Awesome match. Team 2 ftw

Man of Violence
LOL. Adding Kyo and Omega Rugal wont change the tide...AT ALL. Still this is a pretty silly thread. Honestly....

If you put Terry Bogard, Mike Haggar, Andy Bogard, Ryu, and Ken, all on the same team VS Shin Akuma, you might have a better fight in which Akuma is still prolly gonna win.

Zack Fair
Dan

Kirikaze Fuuma
@MoV : you may think I hate capcom. but it seems you hate SNK.

Kyo KO a demon who is stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power and omega Rugal solo the entire cast of KOF 95 tournament.

Darkstorm Zero
See other thread for my oppinion.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
@MoV : you may think I hate capcom. but it seems you hate SNK.

Kyo KO a demon who is stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power and omega Rugal solo the entire cast of KOF 95 tournament. Kyo had help w/said demon & is powered by the demon's weakness. The guy who messed up the stadium FUBAREd Kyo when they fought in single combat. Your statement would lead one to belive you think Kyo can beat Goenitz.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I didn't say Kyo can solo Geontz. Kyo was able to KO orochi because Iori neutralize him so he won't move and Kyo can punch him with his full power. with that I want to show you his strength.

I-Drop
The kusanagi flames help w/that though right?

Kirikaze Fuuma
if so then what? kusanagi flames didn't created specifically to defeat Orochi.

Sado22
oh my god...SHIN REMY IS BACK!!! laughing

nope. check out theories on my site, foo. shame on you for not keeping yourself uptodate with the most godly site in fighting game history! mad

Man of Violence
@MoV : you may think I hate capcom. but it seems you hate SNK. I don't hate SNK, pretty good games except for like the last couple KOFs. I'm just tired of peeps puttin these guys on pedestals when they have no feats. Kyo is like of my favorite FG dudes. I will admit to an SNK guy winnin when they actually do but seein as how peeps put them up against established characters, that time may never come.

And I don't think yur a hater, just a bit of an SNK fanboi. You can be a fanboi and not a hater.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Sado22
oh my god...SHIN REMY IS BACK!!! laughing OMG.....yur back!!! LOL, I would seriously rather be that RIDICULOUS SF fanboi than be you...a RIDICULOUS hater. Really...

Fanbois are bad but hatin can get'ya killed. laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
fanboy? no. I like Kyo and Iori but I don't think they're undefeated.

Man of Violence
fanboy? no. I like Kyo and Iori but I don't think they're undefeated. Seriously, yur tryin to say Kyo is God like. That's a lil extreme.

Kirikaze Fuuma
godlike? you mean when I told you he can KO Orochi? did you read my entire statements carefully?

Man of Violence
Oh wait, readin you statements you think wit Iori's help he is God like.

Kirikaze Fuuma
*sigh... I don't want to explain it twice. think whatever you want. no expression

Man of Violence
That's what I was doin in the 1st place...But seriously, show me the post yur talkin about, maybe i read the wrong 1.

Sado22
retard... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.