The Strongest Jedi&sith Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOOG
OK I HAVNT READ THE BOOKS IM NOT MUCH OF A READER BUT IVE LOOKED UP ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER YOU COULD THINK OF..STUDIED WHAT PPL SAY ABOUT THEM,,,AND I THINK MOST PPL LOOK INTO IT TO MUCH IVE SEEN THIS TOPIC MANY TIMES BUT PPL START ARGUING HAHAHA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE EVERYONES TOP 10 WITH REASONS AND PROOF....IM NOT SAYING I KNOW MORE OR LESS THAN ANYONE BUT HERS MINE....

1.STARKILLER (Galen Marek)-OOOOOHHHHH SHIITTTT YEAH I BRUNG HIM INTO IT COME ON HE TOOK VADERS SABER OUT OF HIS HAND WITH THE FORCE AT AGE 5. HES THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER RAPE VADER WHILE VADER IS WELL VADER 1ON1 LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT BELIEAVE ME,,,ALSO COME ON HIS FORCE POWERS ARE REDICULOUS AND ON WIKIPEDIA IT SAYS THERE IN THE TOP EVER AND I THINK HE IS THE STRONGEST EVER EXPECIALLY HOW YOUNG HE WAS,,,HE RAPED SIDIOUS ALSO WOOPS GENERAL RAHM KOTA AND BLINDS HIM,HE KILLS Kazdan Paratus WHO IS BAD ASS,AND ALSO KILLS THE LAST OF YODAS COUNCIL SHAAK TI,WOOPS SHAAK TIS TURNED APPRENTICE MARIS BROOD SO BAD SHE TURNS BACK TO THE LIGHT SIDE,SAVES AND GIVES HIS LIFE SO Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, and Garm Bel Iblis S COULD START THE REBEL ALLIANCE.ALSO I BELIEVE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST POWERFULL JEDI EVER BECAUSE OF HIS SITH BEGINNING AND HIS INSANE POWER THEN TRAINED ON THE OTHER SIDE AND WITH AGE WOW.

2.YODA-BE HONEST HES THE BADDEST LIL MA****ER EVER AND HES THE LEADER FOR A REASON,HES COCKY HE DONT TAKE NO SHIT AND HE BACKS IT UP.AND YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER HOW STRONG HE IS WITH THE FORCE FOR HOW SMALL HE IS,,,ALSO IVE READ A MILLION TIMES THAT DARTH SIDIOUS WOOPED HIM IN THE MOVIE HE WAS WOOPIN WITCH I DISSAGREE ON BADLY I THINK YODA WAS WINNING AND SIDIOUS TRIED TO RUN AT 1ST.....

3.MACE WINDU-LETS FACE IT BAMF BAD ASS MOTHER ****ER HES THE ONLY BAD ASS ACTING GANGSTA-PIMP JEDI THERE IS WITH HIS PURPLE SABER..AND LETS NOT FORGET HE ****ED SIDIOUS UP BADLEY AND MADE HIM LOOK THAT WAY AND IVE READ MANY TIMES THAT ON ALL KINDS OF SIGHTS THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BADDEST SABER FIGHTERS EVER AND SOME SAY HES EQUAL TO YODAS POWER AND POSSIBLY THE MOST FEARED JEDI BECAUSE HES RUTHLESS,ALSO I READ THE STYLE OF FIGHTING HE USES CAN ONLY BE BEAT BY THE SAME STYLE WITCH NO ONE ELSE USES...

4.OBI-WAN--- I KNOW HES NOT IN ANYBODIES TOP BUT BE SERIOUS HAS HE LOST LETS SEE, DARTH MAUL KILLS HIS MASTER Qui-Gon Jinn AND WHILE OBI WAS REALLY YOUNG, AND MAUL IS ONE OF THE BEST 1ON1 SABER AND HAND TO HAND FIGHTERS EVER,WHICH I THINK OBI LOST THIS FIGHT BUT HE DID STILL KILL MAUL,HE RAPED GEN. GRIEVES,MASSACRES ANAKIN AND WAS DEAD EVEN WITH VADOR UNTILL HE SAW LOOK THEN WENT OUT LIKE A CHAMP AND BECAME STRONGER...(((JUS TO ADD IHAVNT READ THE BOOKS IM NOT SURE IF HE GOT OWNED IN THEN SO IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW...))))

5.DARTH SIDIOUS-WELL HES PROLLY THE MOST RUTHLEZZ DUDE THERES IS BUT HES OLD AND GAY IN MY BOOK.BUT HE DID MANAGE TO BRING THE JEDI DOWN AND ALMOST KILL THEM ALL OFF AND KEEP THERE MINDS CLOUDED SO THEY CANT FIGURE OUT IT WAS HIM BUT..HE REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH TO OFFER BESIDES HIS LIGHTING IS PROLLY THE BADDEST AND HES SMART BUT HE DID GO TOE TO TOE WITH YODA AND LIVE AND EVEN THOUGH STARKILLER WHOOPED HIM HE KILLED STAKILLER IN THE AFTERMATH AND HE RAN THE EMPIRE SO YEAH **** HIM.....

6.DARTH VADER-WELL COME ON I DONT HAVE TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT HIM HES RAW SON HE KILLS SIDIOUS FAGGET ASS THANK GOD (OR SIDIOUSES CLONE WTF EVER)DESTROYS PRETTY MUCH ANYBODY HE FIGHTS .....

7.REVAN- JUS GO PLAY THE GAMES HE WRECKS ALL THE BAD ASS SITH YOU PPL TALK ABOUT LIKE MALAK AND NIHALIOUS OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT I WOULD HAVE ADDED SOME MORE OF THE BAD ASS OLD SITH TO BUT FORGOT ALOT OF THERE NAMES.

8.LUKE SKYWALKER- I DONT LIKE HIM I THINK HES LAME YES HES POWERFULL BUT HE COULDNT EVEN BEAT VADER WITH OUT VADER LETTING HIM BUT HE DID GET WAY BADDER AND BRUNG THE COUCIL BACK AND DEFENDED IT AND TOOK OUT LIKE EVERYONE THAT TRYED THE JEDI AND SINGLE HANDEDLY BRUNG THE JEDI BACK TO THE TOP...

9.COUNT DOOKU-HE ****ED UP OBI-WAN EVERYTIME HE SAW HIM,CUT OFF ANIKANS ARM FOUGHT WITH YODA AND HE WAS YAODAS APPRENTICE.HE WAS ONE OF THE BADDEST EVER AND NOT TO MENTION HE LET ANIKAN WIN CAUSE OF SIDIOUS WEAK ASS SHIT....

10.DARTH MAUL-HEADS UP BADDEST LOOKING DUDE EVER,COOL STYLE WITH DOUBLE SABER AND ONE OF THE BEST SABER SLINGERS EVER AND POBABLY THE BEST HAND TO HAND COMBAT FIGHTER EVER IN STAR WARS RUTHLESS WITH NO FEAR HE ****ED Qui-Gon Jinn UP AND SHOULDVE KILLED OBI BUT OBI ALWAYS PULLS IT OUT LIKE A CHAMP AND HE MURDERD COUNTLESS AMOUNTS OF PPL FOR SIDIOUS AND ALSO GOT CUT IN HALF AND LIVE COMES BACK WITH ROBO LEGS BRAWLS IT OUT WITH VADER 1 ON 1 AND VADER HAS TO STAB THROUGH HIMSELF JUS TO KILL HIM..IF HE JUS COULDVE DONE SOMTHING ABOUT HIS WEAK ASS FORCE POWERS...

Dark-Jaxx
...Why is Obi-Wan above Sidious?

Seriously, WTF?

And you're post is ghey and hard to read, and the caps lock is clearly compensating for sumthin you lack.

truejedi
thats a whole lotta caps....

BOOG
MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKE IN IDIOT BUT **** YOU,, I ASKED A SIMPLE QEUSTION ITS MY OPINION I JUS WANNA KNOW EVERYONES,,,I DONT NEED FAGGETS LIKE YOU TALKIN SHIT IFR YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE MY POST IDIOT

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by BOOG
MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKE IN IDIOT BUT **** YOU,, I ASKED A SIMPLE QEUSTION ITS MY OPINION I JUS WANNA KNOW EVERYONES,,,I DONT NEED FAGGETS LIKE YOU TALKIN SHIT IFR YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE MY POST IDIOT Sir are you coming onto me?

Because this post gave me a serious erection.

Enyalus
My top ten list:

1. Odan-Urr
2. Corran Horn
3. Darth Bandon
4. Johun Othone
5. Coleman Trebar
6. Darth Traya
7. Jerec
8. Ki-Adi-Mundi
9. Nada Sadow
10. Ludo Kressh.

JesterTheFool
Obi, Maul, and Vader dont belong and maybe dooku. Not 100% sure Dooku should belong i mean i know hes good but not sure hes in the top ten. I know he isnt in my top 10

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Enyalus
My top ten list:

1. Odan-Urr
2. Corran Horn
3. Darth Bandon
4. Johun Othone
5. Coleman Trebar
6. Darth Traya
7. Jerec
8. Ki-Adi-Mundi
9. Nada Sadow
10. Ludo Kressh.
laughing

@ Boog How in the world is Obiwan above Sidious and Galen number one even when his DBZ kamikaze attack failed to kill Sidious. As much as I have argued for Maul being stronger then some give him credit he is not in the upper tiers with the likes of Caedus,Bane or Nihilus.

JesterTheFool
I dont think thats in a particular order

Enyalus
My list is better than his.

Elite Hunter
My list is better than his.

Why in the world is Johun Othone not number one. You have read LS posts of the amazing things he accomplished in ROT. no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Why in the world is Johun Othone not number one. You have read LS posts of the amazing things he accomplished in ROT. no expression

But LS also wanks Sidious, and we all know what a mistake that is.

Dark-Jaxx
1. The Incredible Hulk
2. Boba Fett
3. Jar Jar Binks
4. Random Ewok number 3
5. Samuel L. Jackson
6. Brock Samson
7. Goku
8. Mickey Mouse
9. Your mother
10. Joe Momma

JesterTheFool
Samuel L. Jackson is number 1 he destryoys the hulk

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. The Incredible Hulk
2. Boba Fett
3. Jar Jar Binks
4. Random Ewok number 3
5. Samuel L. Jackson
6. Brock Samson
7. Goku
8. Mickey Mouse
9. Your mother
10. Joe Momma
Fedor would take them all.

BOOG
like i said i didnt read the books so i dont know much about jacen or his sister or ben for the most part ive read up stuff on them and yeah i see that jacen was insanely bad ass but also on wikipedia it sounds like the way they put it that luke could have went and killed him easily but didnt want to because his hatred would cause him to turn....so im not sure how to rank them guys i thought about it it alot and i put obi wan so high because like i said have you seen him get wooped hes the most underrated jedi ever in my book...and why shouldnt vador be on there are you serious,,,,and who ever comented about star killer killing himself yeah he did killed him self dint get killed by nebody but also he wooped vador and then sidious enyalis your list is intresting i dont know most of them where can i read up on em also when u guys post a list can u give me reason and facts why u posted them i fixed my keyboard for homo boy up there as well

Enyalus
enyalis your list is intresting i dont know most of them where can i read up on em also when u guys post a list can u give me reason and facts why u posted them

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Darth Sexy
Useless thread. Nobody cares about your top tens. Either provide an argument for your stupidity or move along.

BOOG
or go killurself if you dont want to read it dont ****in post

Darth_Glentract
or go killurself if you dont want to read it dont ****in post

Hey noob, can you say reported? And what happened to your caps button being broken? Did you finally figure out that tapping it once "fixes" it?

BOOG
hey noob can u say reported shut the **** up fagget nerd ...i came in here asking a question looking for real answers its simple but nooooo all you nerds know how to do is talk shit jus cause i have a new account its pathetis ur all pussies and you can only talk shit on a computer because your a coward so stfu im on plenty of mma forums where i have thousands of post and i do not ever **** with new ppl when they ask serious questions because i have a life so **** u pussy report me like the coward nerd fagget you are if you dont wana responed to my post cant you jus leave simple huh fagget

truejedi
lol, i might get some arguments here on a few of thse, but Boog, by and large, we've settled the top of the star wars universe. The problem with your list is that it is SO FAR OFF. that's why they are giving you a hard time. don't take it personally. jump in and figure out the reasoning we've used to figure them out.

It honestly doesn't sound like you've actually read ALL THAT MUCH. (you realize there are hundreds of books right?)

k, opinions DO still hold some sway here, but the TOP, the top four or 5 is pretty much nailed down, and there is no way you can put them in any other order, and expect us to believe you know what you are talking about. Enyalus was mocking you with his list, don't take it personally, its what we do, but just so you know:

Top Tier:
Luke, Sidious, Yoda, Mace, Ragnos, possibly Bane

In general, Luke and Sidious are 1 and 2 respectively, and it can't really be debated.

Enjoy KMC, don't get frustrated over getting mocked. its not really cause you're new, it pretty much never goes away.

BOOG
also thank you Enyalus that sight is bad ass and backs up alot what ive already said thanx

Gideon
hey noob can u say reported shut the **** up fagget nerd ...i came in here asking a question looking for real answers its simple but nooooo all you nerds know how to do is talk shit jus cause i have a new account its pathetis ur all pussies and you can only talk shit on a computer because your a coward so stfu im on plenty of mma forums where i have thousands of post and i do not ever **** with new ppl when they ask serious questions because i have a life so **** u pussy report me like the coward nerd fagget you are if you dont wana responed to my post cant you jus leave simple huh fagget

Boog, man, you are one hardcore mutha.
The rest of you assholes need to leave this dude alone, because:

a.) He's eloquent.
b.) He's proficient with profanity.

truejedi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Hey noob, can you say reported? And what happened to your caps button being broken? Did you finally figure out that tapping it once "fixes" it?

laughing laughing laughing
literally laughed out loud over that one.

Darth_Glentract

Holy shit!!! MMA forums? Well pardon me sir, your the real deal then. You probably get the shit beat out of you a lot. I guess the brain damage from getting the shit kicked out of you over and over excuses you from burdens placed on other members of society. Feel free to be a dumb ass, you earned it.

BOOG
i know thats what senior writers do to new ppl..like ive said ive been on a thousand mma threads and i cant stand when senoirs **** with curious ppl its pathetic.......also i said i dont read starwars ive never liked it i used to make fun of starwars nerds untill i watched the new movies and played the games ive never read one page of any of there books thats why im curious and i jus through a top ten together there not all in order thats jus my top ten,,,,also i read so much ppl shit about sidious and obi i think sidious is the most overated ever i was jus seeing if anyone agreed,he jus had ppl fearing him because he had a huge army and vdor doin the dirty work he got wooped by windu and starkiller, also i really think obi-wan is the most underatted come on he straight handles buisness and ****s up so many ppl that why i was hoping if sumone could let me know if he was kicking ass or getting his ass kicked in the books..

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Holy shit!!! MMA forums? Well pardon me sir, your the real deal then. You probably get the shit beat out of you a lot. I guess the brain damage from getting the shit kicked out of you over and over excuses you from burdens placed on other members of society. Feel free to be a dumb ass, you earned it.

You won't be so cocky once he demonstrates his blackbelt mastery of HATEMAIL and makes a really nasty joke about your mother.

Red Nemesis
Guys, I'm pretty sure that this is Gideon's sock. With that in mind, I will attempt to prove the null hypothesis: That any biologically viable human being could possibly be this unintelligent.

(Note: I will not attempt to disprove every point, I will only be highlighting the massive stupidity that was required to generate this rubbish.)
OK I HAVNT READ THE BOOKS IM NOT MUCH OF A READER BUT IVE LOOKED UP ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER YOU COULD THINK OF..STUDIED WHAT PPL SAY ABOUT THEM,,,AND I THINK MOST PPL LOOK INTO IT TO MUCH IVE SEEN THIS TOPIC MANY TIMES BUT PPL START ARGUING HAHAHA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE EVERYONES TOP 10 WITH REASONS AND PROOF....IM NOT SAYING I KNOW MORE OR LESS THAN ANYONE BUT HERS MINE....
First off, the capitals have to end. Immediately. Sentence structure, or the inclusion of even rudimentary punctuation is also imperative. Grammar can be your friend, and you sound less like a ten year old troll as your writing ability improves. Here's a hint: '.'

1.STARKILLER (Galen Marek)-OOOOOHHHHH SHIITTTT YEAH I BRUNG HIM INTO IT COME ON HE TOOK VADERS SABER OUT OF HIS HAND WITH THE FORCE AT AGE 5. HES THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER RAPE VADER WHILE VADER IS WELL VADER 1ON1 LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT BELIEAVE ME,,,ALSO COME ON HIS FORCE POWERS ARE REDICULOUS AND ON WIKIPEDIA IT SAYS THERE IN THE TOP EVER AND I THINK HE IS THE STRONGEST EVER EXPECIALLY HOW YOUNG HE WAS,,,HE RAPED SIDIOUS ALSO WOOPS GENERAL RAHM KOTA AND BLINDS HIM,HE KILLS Kazdan Paratus WHO IS BAD ASS,AND ALSO KILLS THE LAST OF YODAS COUNCIL SHAAK TI,WOOPS SHAAK TIS TURNED APPRENTICE MARIS BROOD SO BAD SHE TURNS BACK TO THE LIGHT SIDE,SAVES AND GIVES HIS LIFE SO Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, and Garm Bel Iblis S COULD START THE REBEL ALLIANCE.ALSO I BELIEVE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST POWERFULL JEDI EVER BECAUSE OF HIS SITH BEGINNING AND HIS INSANE POWER THEN TRAINED ON THE OTHER SIDE AND WITH AGE WOW.
Sadly, a large portion of this is factually incorrect. Working up, I see many misconceptions about the Star Wars universe, and even more simple factual mistakes.

Being a Sith before one becomes a Jedi would be a detriment rather than an advantage, because a Jedi relies on training to replace their desires and reflexes, as stated by Mace Windu in Shatterpoint. Giving his life for the Rebellion to survive is in no way a reflection on his power. Many powerless rebel soldiers did the same. He did not 'rape Sidious'- he attained 'Oneness with the Force' and managed to contain his lightning for a few seconds. Then he is overwhelmed and explodes. Sidious isn't even phased by the explosion. I haven't played through the whole game or read the book yet, so I might have missed something. This is just what I saw on my first read through.

2.YODA-BE HONEST HES THE BADDEST LIL MA****ER EVER AND HES THE LEADER FOR A REASON,HES COCKY HE DONT TAKE NO SHIT AND HE BACKS IT UP.AND YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER HOW STRONG HE IS WITH THE FORCE FOR HOW SMALL HE IS,,,ALSO IVE READ A MILLION TIMES THAT DARTH SIDIOUS WOOPED HIM IN THE MOVIE HE WAS WOOPIN WITCH I DISSAGREE ON BADLY I THINK YODA WAS WINNING AND SIDIOUS TRIED TO RUN AT 1ST.....
Yoda is 'the leader' because he is the oldest and wisest of the Jedi alive during the PT. Jedi are not warriors, and his status as Grandmaster is not a guarantee of his dominance in combat (although he is also the deadliest Jedi alive). As far as I am aware, physical size has no bearing on Force strength. Sidious used superior tactics to defeat him. Yes Sidious fled to tactically superior ground, but this again is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of the strength of Sidious's tactical prowess.

3.MACE WINDU-LETS FACE IT BAMF BAD ASS MOTHER ****ER HES THE ONLY BAD ASS ACTING GANGSTA-PIMP JEDI THERE IS WITH HIS PURPLE SABER..AND LETS NOT FORGET HE ****ED SIDIOUS UP BADLEY AND MADE HIM LOOK THAT WAY AND IVE READ MANY TIMES THAT ON ALL KINDS OF SIGHTS THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BADDEST SABER FIGHTERS EVER AND SOME SAY HES EQUAL TO YODAS POWER AND POSSIBLY THE MOST FEARED JEDI BECAUSE HES RUTHLESS,ALSO I READ THE STYLE OF FIGHTING HE USES CAN ONLY BE BEAT BY THE SAME STYLE WITCH NO ONE ELSE USES...
From what I've read so far, you deem most of the characters in the saga to be "Bad ass". If they are all "Bad ass" then it isn't a significant feat to ascribe to any character. The color of his saber does not affect his combat abilities. He managed to defeat Sidious because of his unique saber style and mastery of Shatterpoint. In the RotS novelization he struggles with the lightning thrown at him by Palpatine, and there can be no doubt that Sidious > Mace in the Force. He uses Vapaad. It is not infallible, nor is it perfect. It is very effective, and is certainly deadly. There is no source (I hope, here's looking at Traviss...) that says Mace can only be defeated by another Vapaad practitioner.

4.OBI-WAN--- I KNOW HES NOT IN ANYBODIES TOP BUT BE SERIOUS HAS HE LOST LETS SEE, DARTH MAUL KILLS HIS MASTER Qui-Gon Jinn AND WHILE OBI WAS REALLY YOUNG, AND MAUL IS ONE OF THE BEST 1ON1 SABER AND HAND TO HAND FIGHTERS EVER,WHICH I THINK OBI LOST THIS FIGHT BUT HE DID STILL KILL MAUL,HE RAPED GEN. GRIEVES,MASSACRES ANAKIN AND WAS DEAD EVEN WITH VADOR UNTILL HE SAW LOOK THEN WENT OUT LIKE A CHAMP AND BECAME STRONGER...(((JUS TO ADD IHAVNT READ THE BOOKS IM NOT SURE IF HE GOT OWNED IN THEN SO IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW...))))
Obi-Wan is among the most accomplished swordsmen ever. He did not 'massacre' Anakin. NO. I don't have the ANH novel, but I'd be surprised if he was dead even. I'd be willing to place him around 8 or 9 on a list of best Jedi swordsmen.

5.DARTH SIDIOUS-WELL HES PROLLY THE MOST RUTHLEZZ DUDE THERES IS BUT HES OLD AND GAY IN MY BOOK.BUT HE DID MANAGE TO BRING THE JEDI DOWN AND ALMOST KILL THEM ALL OFF AND KEEP THERE MINDS CLOUDED SO THEY CANT FIGURE OUT IT WAS HIM BUT..HE REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH TO OFFER BESIDES HIS LIGHTING IS PROLLY THE BADDEST AND HES SMART BUT HE DID GO TOE TO TOE WITH YODA AND LIVE AND EVEN THOUGH STARKILLER WHOOPED HIM HE KILLED STAKILLER IN THE AFTERMATH AND HE RAN THE EMPIRE SO YEAH **** HIM.....
Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord in history. His Force Storm is arguably the most powerful technique we have seen, and certainly among the most destructive. He was not 'whooped' by Starkiller.

6.DARTH VADER-WELL COME ON I DONT HAVE TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT HIM HES RAW SON HE KILLS SIDIOUS FAGGET ASS THANK GOD (OR SIDIOUSES CLONE WTF EVER)DESTROYS PRETTY MUCH ANYBODY HE FIGHTS .....
Vader < Sidious. His murder of the Emperor was circumstantial at best. He is incredibly powerful, and very skilled. I'd argue strongly for Vader in nearly every confrontation.

7.REVAN- JUS GO PLAY THE GAMES HE WRECKS ALL THE BAD ASS SITH YOU PPL TALK ABOUT LIKE MALAK AND NIHALIOUS OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT I WOULD HAVE ADDED SOME MORE OF THE BAD ASS OLD SITH TO BUT FORGOT ALOT OF THERE NAMES.
No. Revan is primarily an unknown. Game mechanics are non-cannon, so we can't say that he beat '43 dark Jedi' or X number of anything. He might have spent the whole game in stealth mode. Just no.

8.LUKE SKYWALKER- I DONT LIKE HIM I THINK HES LAME YES HES POWERFULL BUT HE COULDNT EVEN BEAT VADER WITH OUT VADER LETTING HIM BUT HE DID GET WAY BADDER AND BRUNG THE COUCIL BACK AND DEFENDED IT AND TOOK OUT LIKE EVERYONE THAT TRYED THE JEDI AND SINGLE HANDEDLY BRUNG THE JEDI BACK TO THE TOP...
Luke is very powerful. He advances far beyond his RotJ incarnation- LotF Luke is virtually Yahwe.

9.COUNT DOOKU-HE ****ED UP OBI-WAN EVERYTIME HE SAW HIM,CUT OFF ANIKANS ARM FOUGHT WITH YODA AND HE WAS YAODAS APPRENTICE.HE WAS ONE OF THE BADDEST EVER AND NOT TO MENTION HE LET ANIKAN WIN CAUSE OF SIDIOUS WEAK ASS SHIT....
Dooku is a beast. Anakin's win was legitamate- during the duel he does his best to kill Anakin, rationalizing that Sidious could more easily come up with a new plan than a new apprentice. He tries his hardest and is still killed by Anakin. Its cannon.

10.DARTH MAUL-HEADS UP BADDEST LOOKING DUDE EVER,COOL STYLE WITH DOUBLE SABER AND ONE OF THE BEST SABER SLINGERS EVER AND POBABLY THE BEST HAND TO HAND COMBAT FIGHTER EVER IN STAR WARS RUTHLESS WITH NO FEAR HE ****ED Qui-Gon Jinn UP AND SHOULDVE KILLED OBI BUT OBI ALWAYS PULLS IT OUT LIKE A CHAMP AND HE MURDERD COUNTLESS AMOUNTS OF PPL FOR SIDIOUS AND ALSO GOT CUT IN HALF AND LIVE COMES BACK WITH ROBO LEGS BRAWLS IT OUT WITH VADER 1 ON 1 AND VADER HAS TO STAB THROUGH HIMSELF JUS TO KILL HIM..IF HE JUS COULDVE DONE SOMTHING ABOUT HIS WEAK ASS FORCE POWERS...
Maul has been described as 'one of the deadliest Sith apprentices in history.' He was also called a 'wizard of the Force'. He is by no means weak, but at the same time is far from top tier. There are more deserving characters to populate the list with.

Please learn grammar.

Gideon
Jeez.

Spaz much?

BOOG
wow the guy with the bad ass grieves picture **** you smart ass hahaa and darth glickglack ass crack **** you im undifeated as an amature in fla ***** and im not a nerd i dont know shit about most of this **** you i was raised in the streets and prolly the hardest person u ever talk to fagget and pussy nerds like you are jus mad and talk shit on the internet for no reason because your a coward and ppl like me took your lunch money,****ed your girl,and shit on you carpet fagget

Gideon
wow the guy with the bad ass grieves picture **** you smart ass hahaa and darth glickglack ass crack **** you im undifeated as an amature in fla ***** and im not a nerd i dont know shit about most of this **** you i was raised in the streets and prolly the hardest person u ever talk to fagget and pussy nerds like you are jus mad and talk shit on the internet for no reason because your a coward and ppl like me took your lunch money,****ed your girl,and shit on you carpet fagget

Hardest person ever?

Yes, I'm told being in my presence is enough to do that to any man.

Faunus
You're funny.

It's like 'tommyvercetti' all over again.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
You're funny.

It's like 'tommyvercetti' all over again.

How's your mother?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon
Jeez.

Spaz much?

I would be flattered if my sock could make a humanist doubt the natural ability of the Human Brain.

Gideon
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I would be flattered if my sock could make a humanist doubt the natural ability of the Human Brain.

Oh, Jesus, you're not still pissy about the other night, are you?

Faunus
How's your mother? STFU MAN IYAM HARD AND ITS NOT BECOZ OF UR PRESENC YES I GET THE METAPHOR ITS BECAUZ I GREW ^ IN THE STREET

Gideon
STFU MAN IYAM HARD AND ITS NOT BECOZ OF UR PRESENC YES I GET THE METAPHOR ITS BECAUZ I GREW ^ IN THE STREET

I AM SORRY SIR DO NOT DO A DRIVEBY NEAR MY CRIB!

Faunus
I AM SORRY SIR DO NOT DO A DRIVEBY NEAR MY CRIB! U CALLD ME SIR U PISSY *** AND MAI HOMEIES AND ME DONT DISTINGUISH WE REPRESENT LIKE SUGE KNIGHT DID 2PAC AND SHITS SON

Red Nemesis
Oh, Jesus, you're not still pissy about the other night, are you?

Nah, I'm ok- are you?

Should I have LOL'd? I'm bad at sarcasm.

Gideon
Nah, I'm ok- are you?

Are you kidding? Everyone here pokes fun at everyone. I have no hard feelings, except in regards to Faunus's mother. If you catch my drift.

Nah, it was fine. But you did seem the other night as if your panties were in a wad. You eventually learn to take it or to just stick to the argument.

Faunus, WTF is a "suge knight"?

truejedi
did you just type "I am hard" (or some typoed version) on the internet? are you kidding me?

Faunus
Are you kidding? Everyone here pokes fun at everyone. I have no hard feelings, except in regards to Faunus's mother. If you catch my drift. U TALKIN BOUT MY MOM ***** U AINT GOT THE RIGHT ME AND MY BRUTHAS IN THE HOOD R GONNA GRAB UR BIG ASS CRACKA HEAD AND FEED IT 2 THE man

Faunus

Faunus, WTF is a "suge knight"? Seriously?

Gideon
Seriously?

It's 11:45 in PA, sir. I'm missing it.

BOOG
ok Gideon, thank your a smart ass jus like the rest.But you still answered my questions and my opinions were responded with real answers i never said i was smart.And i hate typing the correct way takes to long cause i type slow,but you seem very smart and knowledgeable about starwars forsure.but you are wrong about starkiller finish the game and look up the interviews from lucas and the creaters.After he beat vader badley and left him near dead,he wanted to kill him and sisious tryd to talk him into it so he would become his new apprentice,kota screams no blah blah uses the force to take sidious saber and trys to hit him with it then sidious lightnings him to the ground.then he stands over him while still lightning his ass and starkilla haha leaves vader instead of killing him and goes to save kota.witch then he woops his ass go read it you seem smart,and he woops him mostly with the force the entire fight and ownes him with the saber.then he is standing over sidious about to kill him and sidious is saying do it become the sith you were ment to be and stupid blind ass kota runs and says no dont do it you become evil or sumthin like that,so then sidious lighntings kotas ass again and star jumps in front of it then vader returns and im sure he started using the lightning also and he pushes it back and it says when ur reading he opens his body to the force and causes the explosion killing him self to save his friends there you go....

Darth_Glentract
STFU MAN IYAM HARD AND ITS NOT BECOZ OF UR PRESENC YES I GET THE METAPHOR ITS BECAUZ I GREW ^ IN THE STREET

So you're saying you got a hard on from a SW forum? Tough shit lol.

Darth Sexy
Escape, if you don't know who Suge Knight is, you need to un**** yourself. At the same time, you're only 17 so you weren't really around for the death row scene.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Escape, if you don't know who Suge Knight is, you need to un**** yourself. At the same time, you're only 17 so you weren't really around for the death row scene.

What a badass.

IKC, thanks for the explanation. Get off DS's account! Yeah, I know it's you. DS is a pansy and wouldn't dare speak to me in such a manner.

Perry > Bolton. Accept it.

BOOG
O i didnt mean gideon smart ass fagget,,,i meant red nemeises

Gideon
O i didnt mean gideon smart ass fagget,,,i meant red nemeises

I am a smart ass, it is true. But Red Nemesis is more apt for the fagget description. He's been a proponent for Gay Rights since 1986.

BOOG
dude shut up cant you take ur lame ass and make fun of ppl in a different room damn son....im curious red nemeises if you have time i wouldnt mind seeing ur top ten in order or just ur top if you cant decide whos badder than who.........

Faunus
It's 11:45 in PA, sir. I'm missing it. Have you heard of Tupac?

Gideon
dude shut up cant you take ur lame ass and make fun of ppl in a different room damn son....im curious red nemeises if you have time i wouldnt mind seeing ur top ten in order or just ur top if you cant decide whos badder than who.........

Yes sir. Thank you for not owning me with your hardness.

@ Faunus:

Yes. Sadly. Hate his music. I disavow all rap and hip hop.

BOOG
Your welcome gideon ill save the hardness for your girl since you have no idea what i was really talkin bout...

Red Nemesis
I am a smart ass, it is true. But Red Nemesis is more apt for the fagget description. He's been a proponent for Gay Rights since 1986.

I wasn't born yet. Abortion rights, maybe. Can a fetus choose to be gay? They are humans, right? (The fetuses. Not teh Gaze. They are different from me so I should fear them.)

Gideon
Your welcome gideon ill save the hardness for your girl since you have no idea what i was really talkin bout...

Ouch. Brotha, why u gotz to be dissin' me?

I'll mock you for a few more posts and then I'll take the time to read your top ten list.

Faunus
You were a fetus in 1986? Your mom's pregnancy lasted six years?

Gideon
You were a fetus in 1986? Your mom's pregnancy lasted six years?

Yeah, and...?

Clearly you know nothing of biology. Maybe because it's not something you can read on the back of a bag of chips, you FATTY!

truejedi
My personal top 10 list is changed by a personal hatred of all sith, except when i have to give them their due, and a slight fanboyism towards obi-wan. (though i'm pretty sure he's my only fanboyism, so i'm not too lost)

1. Luke
2. Sidious
3. Yoda
4. Mace
5. Obi-Wan
6. ROTS anakin
7. Darth Bane
8. Kyp Durron
9. Kyle Katarn
10. Galen Marek/Darth Revan, one or the other.

there... a serious top 10. You know how many months it took me to post something that got 50 replies when i first started?
and i never posted in all caps putting luke as the 8th most powerful force user of all time either....

BOOG
you already read my list idiot orif you really didnt you jus prove to everyone that ur a *** nerd with nuthing better to do than go into threads and talk random shit...i dont even wanna see your list because knowing the way your lil kid ass acts it will be a bunch of country singers fagget....

Gideon
you already read my list idiot orif you really didnt you jus prove to everyone that ur a *** nerd with nuthing better to do than go into threads and talk random shit...i dont even wanna see your list because knowing the way your lil kid ass acts it will be a bunch of country singers fagget....

Easy, dude. Seriously, I'm just kidding. Learn to deal with sarcasm.

truejedi
you know, i would warn you that you will probably get banned, and i would have a few weeks ago, but considering there is still a Furby's vs. Smurfs thread open in the vs. forum, you might be just fine.

Faunus
Originally posted by truejedi
My personal top 10 list is changed by a personal hatred of all sith, except when i have to give them their due, and a slight fanboyism towards obi-wan. (though i'm pretty sure he's my only fanboyism, so i'm not too lost)

1. Luke
2. Sidious
3. Yoda
4. Mace
5. Obi-Wan
6. ROTS anakin
7. Darth Bane
8. Kyp Durron
9. Kyle Katarn
10. Galen Marek/Darth Revan, one or the other.

there... a serious top 10. You know how many months it took me to post something that got 50 replies when i first started?
and i never posted in all caps putting luke as the 8th most powerful force user of all time either.... Mace? The fourth most powerful Force-user of all time? And Obi-Wan at five?

BOOG
good job true jedi,wow you have luke 1st hmmmm why galen so low he wooped sidious to where he couldve killed him and it states he was the the strongest force user ever. no vader wow u really do hate sith.

BOOG
also sorry probably gonna get shit for this 2 but whats ROTS next to anikans name

truejedi
Mace? The fourth most powerful Force-user of all time? And Obi-Wan at five?

i think mace is 4th. Obi-wan probably shouldn't be 5th... except he is the EPITOME of jedi. so i put him there anyway.

truejedi
Return of the Sith, in other-words, the pre-suit version of Vader.

Gideon
good job true jedi,wow you have luke 1st hmmmm why galen so low he wooped sidious to where he couldve killed him and it states he was the the strongest force user ever. no vader wow u really do hate sith.

From the official Star Wars databank, http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/starkiller/index.html

"As Juno rescued the Senators, Starkiller confronted the Sith Lords who had been manipulating him for years. Lightsabers clashed inside the Emperor's observation dome, but Starkiller was ultimately no match for the power of Darth Sidious. Bombarded by Force lightning, Starkiller did not fight back but instead unleashed all the power of the Force within him, causing a tremendous blast that shattered the Emperor's tower and caused enough of a distraction to allow Eclipse and the Rebel Senators to escape."

Palpatine > Starkiller.

truejedi
i'll agree with that one. Plus... its a video game... a cut-scene yes, but i mean, what are they going to have you do? you play a video game for i dunno, 20 hours to get to fight vader, and are they going to have him sit on you in the first 2 seconds? same for sidious. If they didn't have your character at least challenge sidious, the whole game would have felt like a scam, since you just played to lose badly and without purpose anyway.

Red Nemesis
From the official Star Wars databank, http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/starkiller/index.html

"As Juno rescued the Senators, Starkiller confronted the Sith Lords who had been manipulating him for years. Lightsabers clashed inside the Emperor's observation dome, but Starkiller was ultimately no match for the power of Darth Sidious. Bombarded by Force lightning, Starkiller did not fight back but instead unleashed all the power of the Force within him, causing a tremendous blast that shattered the Emperor's tower and caused enough of a distraction to allow Eclipse and the Rebel Senators to escape."

Palpatine > Starkiller.

Leaving Sidious unharmed. Just thought I'd add that. He was unaffected by the explosion.

truejedi
just realized i left dooku off my list... i had him on their as like 5th, and was moving him down... and accidently left him off completely....

So put him 8th, Durron 9th, and katarn 10th, and drop the two at then end.

Red Nemesis
i DON'T LIKE KYP OR KATARN I GUESS... I TAKE IT BAK I LIKE DURRON HE MOVED TEH BLAK HOLE @ THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE

Enyalus
Just incase some haven't had a chance to glimpse the greatest top ten list ever:
My top ten list:

1. Odan-Urr
2. Corran Horn
3. Darth Bandon
4. Johun Othone
5. Coleman Trebar
6. Darth Traya
7. Jerec
8. Ki-Adi-Mundi
9. Nada Sadow
10. Ludo Kressh.

And really, Gideon - a lot of Tupac's stuff is great poetry.

Enyalus
i DON'T LIKE KYP OR KATARN I GUESS... I TAKE IT BAK I LIKE DURRON HE MOVED TEH BLAK HOLE @ THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE

...No he didn't. stick out tongue He didn't move any black holes.

BOOG
thats odd because the story in the game and the ending video say different so does wookipedia and wikipedia and the ****in game,,also look up the interviews i watched they changed sum stuff from the sctuall story and other stories would be sctratched form history jus like shaak ti was originally killed by grieves but they scratched that and had starkiller merk the hoe.

Faunus
i think mace is 4th. Obi-wan probably shouldn't be 5th... except he is the EPITOME of jedi. so i put him there anyway. That doesn't make him powerful in the grand scheme of things.

Hell, why is Galen Marek five spots below him? Why is Kyle Katarn even on that list?

My take, based on overall command of the Force:

1) Luke Skywalker
2) The Emperor
3) Yoda
4) Darth Caedus
5) Galen Marek
6) Kyp Durron
7) Marka Ragnos (?)
8) Darth Bane
9) Exar Kun
10) Darth Vader

It could use some serious fine-tuning, because I'm not at all sure about anyone after the top three. Freedon Nadd is up for consideration as well.

Red Nemesis
OK, this is really getting silly. Two commas =/= one period. Learn to think in English or GO AWAY.

Red Nemesis
Faunus, do you really think that Marek >>>> Bane? I hate Taven (can I call him nebaris?) as much as the next guy (I don't hate, I'm just mildly annoyed sometimes) but Bane doesn't suck.

BOOG
dont like how i rite **** you leave ,,,,,,,,,,................

truejedi
@Faunus, i'm sure i'd fine-tune mine too if someone really wanted a final product, that was the first one off the top of my head (as evidenced by moving dooku around as i typed it)

Enyalus
dont like how i rite **** you leave ,,,,,,,,,,................

Write*

Faunus, do you really think that Marek >>>> Bane? I hate Taven (can I call him nebaris?) as much as the next guy (I don't hate, I'm just mildly annoyed sometimes) but Bane doesn't suck.

Bane moved a moon, afterall.

Red Nemesis
You are not writing. You are vomiting into your keyboard, and by extension the computer screens of the entire intraweb. You are an abomination. If you are incapable of creating a coherent thought, you don't belong here. Also, please refrain from language that requires self-censorship. If you are incapable (again) of communicating without curse words, then your points must be extreemly feeble, and you should save us all time by not posting them.

BOOG
i dont need u to correct me if i gave a flying **** i would click spell check does it matter if u know what i mean

Faunus
Faunus, do you really think that Marek >>>> Bane? I hate Taven (can I call him nebaris?) as much as the next guy (I don't hate, I'm just mildly annoyed sometimes) but Bane doesn't suck. I don't know. It's a rough list. He might not even be superior at all.

*thinks*

BOOG
hey red **** you with ur smart ass ok you still dint reply so maybe you should stop trying to make yourself feel good with ur big words that other ppl arnt using and go sumwhere else like how to talk like a flamer thread maybe the one dude ****in with everybody was rite after all.

Faunus
maybe he shuld u know red ****ing pig like jobama and mcpain without lipart except revared right was hard

BOOG
also i wanted to add Darth Nihilus but dint know if he belonged on the list

Enyalus
Darth Nihilius 'is more presence than flesh,' which is a polite way of saying he has a small penis. Thus, I don't really think he should be included on the list of most powerful - as we all know, the larger your penis, the greater your Force power.

FEAR THE PHALLUS!

truejedi
so really, Yoda was disproportionate to say the least? is that what you are implying?

BOOG
is anybody not a smart ass on here also did luke get any badder in the books cause he was about to die from sidious and vader let him win...and everyone has him ranked so high.......

truejedi
he is, without question, from the books, the single greatest force user in the history of the galaxy.

Enyalus
so really, Yoda was disproportionate to say the least? is that what you are implying?

Ever wonder why his robes were always oversized? And that cane...yeah, that's right. Yoda was packin'.

BOOG
true jedi are you talking about Darth Nihilus,,,if so sounds like he could make the list

truejedi
no, i was talking about Luke Skywalker. sorry, forgot to quote you.

BOOG
wow all theses ppl came to talk shit but i only got 2 list...whatever better than nothing post your list if you want they will become usefull for future post

Tangible God
wow the guy with the bad ass grieves picture **** you smart ass hahaa and darth glickglack ass crack **** you im undifeated as an amature in fla ***** and im not a nerd i dont know shit about most of this **** you i was raised in the streets and prolly the hardest person u ever talk to fagget and pussy nerds like you are jus mad and talk shit on the internet for no reason because your a coward and ppl like me took your lunch money,****ed your girl,and shit on you carpet fagget Wow. 5 pages in 5 hours.

Sorry, but did anyone else notice here than there's not one puncutation mark till the two commas at the end. My high school English teacher's eyeballs would have exploded at this sight.

Master Crimzon
I hate I miss all the action and end up coming after everyone's gone. Imonna be a bitter old man, one day.

Boog, I have a life lesson to teach you:

-YOU are calling a lot of people 'faggets'. As we all know, that means you're a homophobe. It was proven by a scientific exam that homophobes are more likely to get erectile responses from watching gay porn. Conclusion? You're more likely than all of us to, in fact, be "z0mga u friggin faget!!!!!11!11z4@1".

-You were raised on the streets, right? Wow, man, you're GANGSTA. I'm scared of you. Oh, wait. Did you check where you are? The Star Wars forum, where we talk about what character can beat another character and bash each other about it. Yeah, we're all SW nerds- but WTF are you doing here? You're the one whose getting all emotional about people who disagree with your list, brotha. In addition, in order to know sh*t about Galen Marek, you need to either have a pimpass computer or an uber gaming console- I've never seen anyone who was raised on the streets who can get that, unless you won the lottery, or some kind, naive family accepted you to live with them. Yeah, you were about as raised as the streets and gangsta as I am an evangelical.

3. Being pathetic in literacy and constantly using **** doesn't make you gansta, or cool, or whatever. See, I can do it too:

lolz boog ur a ****ing *** go ****ing kill urself and leave us al1ne u assholes.

4. STFU.

If you have nothing of intelligence or value to say, go back to being 'gangsta' and leave us 'geeks' alone.

Elite Hunter
Rough list off the top of my head

1.LOTF luke
2 DE Sidious
3.Yoda
4.ROT Bane
5.Caedus
6.Nihilus( I hate his drain so much)
7Galen Marek
8.Kyp Durron
9 Exar Kun/Revan/Vader
10 Vader/Revan Exar Kun

Left out ancient sith for obvious reasons, don't know why I left Revan there but meh.

Schwarzenegger
wow the guy with the bad ass grieves picture **** you smart ass hahaa and darth glickglack ass crack **** you im undifeated as an amature in fla ***** and im not a nerd i dont know shit about most of this **** you i was raised in the streets and prolly the hardest person u ever talk to fagget and pussy nerds like you are jus mad and talk shit on the internet for no reason because your a coward and ppl like me took your lunch money,****ed your girl,and shit on you carpet fagget Reported, wow you must be some scrawny kid trying to act like one tough mutha f-ucker.

Since your so fond of making shit up a pulling dicks out of your arse hole, i am going to have fun claim that i won the mr olympia 12 times in a row, beat the shit out of the incredible hulk, took a crap on your lesbian mothers face(oh wait, you were born of TWO fathers!! how could i not have seen that earlier????) as well as beat up many scrawny kids that call themselves "undefeated mma" fighters(you included laughing laughing laughing ).

Right even if you were a MMA fighter(which you are not), nobody in the world gives a shit so you can start cutting that sausage you call a penis.

If your not going to be polite and civil then kindly gtfo, leave us "nerds" and get your ass raped in that pig sty you call a fighting ring.

Master Crimzon
I beat the shit out of Batman, Arnie. That > beating the Hulk.

lol ur a faggety nerd cuz i waz raisd in te streetz just lik vanila ice.

Schwarzenegger
Hahahaha , MC this guy is a walking , breathing embarrassment. I wonder why his parents didn't abort him when they had the chance.

O0o0OH l@wL i'm @ Mm@ f!gHt3r, i w!ll wh00P Y0uR @$$ muauhauhahauhauha!!!!!!111one111oneone1!11!111

@MC

Did you anal screw bartman too?

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Hahahaha , MC this guy is a walking , breathing embarrassment. I wonder why his parents didn't abort him when they had the chance.

Sarah Palin?

O0o0OH l@wL i'm @ Mm@ f!gHt3r, i w!ll wh00P Y0uR @$$ muauhauhahauhauha!!!!!!111one111oneone1!11!111

yea u suck fagget ur fack gey piople all dey and i watch wwe ergu i can whooppp ur ass.

by te wey, ur mum has a vagina. WHATE ARE U GONNA DO TO ME *** BOY?! IMONNA KICK UR FCUKING ASS!!!!

@MC

Did you anal screw bartman too?

Nah, I did that to Catwoman. I WIN.

Schwarzenegger
I lol at how that he spells "fagget".

BOOG
ok shwartz and master crimson you should of read all the post i dint talk shit to anyone for dissagreeing with my list,,,i want ppl to tell me there list so i can give my reasons why and they can as well thus seeing everyones point of view to figure out who all agrees where ppl should be ranked.....and all you nerds came running ur lil cock suckers,sum where cool most where ****in idiot ****,,,and yes i was raised in the streets and im 100% positive if any of the shit talkers on here live in fla ill brake ur face...you both agreed that you are both nerds ok well why you talkin shit on a computer COWARDS,,and i think my list is pretty decent for not knowing shit about star wars and never reading one of the books,,so like i said unless your here to reply to the post go **** yourselfs and stop writing unless you live in fla and you wanna back it up.............

Master Crimzon
For a guy whose first post involved the creative (and dumb) usage of swear words, I wouldn't laugh at anyone for 'talking shit' on the Internet. It's what we do, brotha, and I'd make sure to 'talk shit' to you off the computer.

I gotta ask, though. Does this guy happen to be you?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Realnessmess/wigger2big.gif

Schwarzenegger
all you nerds came running ur lil cock suckers,sum where cool most where ****in idiot ****,,,and yes i was raised in the streets and im 100% positive if any of the shit talkers on here live in fla ill brake ur face...you both agreed that you are both nerds ok well why you talkin shit on a computer COWARDS LOL is that a threat? Once again its ironic how you were raised on the streets yet you are using a computer right now...

Its funny how somebody who verbally owns you is automatically a "computer corward" when you attacked people for no reason.

Oh and DO try to take a swing at me, thats if you can even reach my face considering that you can't even reach the correct keys(fla? ur? talkin?).

And by the way i am the last person in this world that you would EVER want to risk a confrontation with in real life , do you understand that little boy? Unlike a scrawny kid like you who just wants to make a name for himself, i actually had confrontations with the law, i had actually beaten the shit out of people older and larger than i am and serious enough that i nearly got deported back to my country by the singapore government and this was all before i started bodybuildingwith my physique and strength increasing ten fold.

The only problem is that i had think through and found out that it is so unnecessary to pick fights over stupid petty issues , cause problems and then get in trouble with the law "just cuz i felt like it", besides i am a good person now, i be the bigger guy and actually WALK away from fights, i keep OUT of trouble unlike you who is so overly fond of giving meaningless threats to people who just want to relax and have fun at KMC.

Now young boy, you need serious professional help, you just want to pick a fight to make a name for yourself.

Besides, its spelled as "break" your face, not "brake". Did some macho guy beat the shit out of you causing you to be extremely idiotic and spell everything wrong? Even kindergarden kids can spell better than you laughing out loud laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Master Crimzon
That was a double serving of verbal rape, Arnie. Nice one.

Ushgarak
A ban for that kind of posting, of course.

Enyalus
I've got family in Florida. I could visit for a few days and teach him a lesson in breaking faces. smile

Master Crimzon
So he would break your face?

Lightsnake

Whatever I do to you for that post? Justified

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Whatever I do to you for that post? Justified

It's a joke because I agree with your assessment of him being one of the most worthless jedi in history.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
So he would break your face?

I very sincerely doubt it.

Elite Hunter
I very sincerely doubt it.

Well you would be in Florida so he might try to get Kimbo to help him out......not that it would help.

Enyalus
The same Kimbo who just got his ass beaten? lol

Elite Hunter
The same Kimbo who just got his ass beaten? lol
Yup the same guy who lost in 14 seconds by a guy with pink hair (and can't win in the UFC) you better watch that man is one tough SOB.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ushgarak
A ban for that kind of posting, of course.

Yes Ush to the rescue!

Red Nemesis
OK. If two commas =/= a period, why on earth would three? Did that make sense?

I've gotta be honest, I laughed more at this guy than I did at DarkSerpent, Taven or JIA on the religion forum.

Schwarzenegger, what were you doing in Singapore?

JesterTheFool
revans number 1 smile smile smile

i listen to rap does that make me gangsta?

Enyalus
Schwarzenegger, what were you doing in Singapore?

I think Big S lives there. smile

MasterAshenVor
For me

Jedi
------------
Luke Skywalker

Yoda

Corran Horn

Mara Jade

Obi Wan

Kyp Durron

Master Vrook Lamar (he should be higher but im also doing it for the ones i like the most)

Maser Kavar

Kyle Katarn

Jolee Bindo

SITH
----------
Darth Bane

Darth Sidious

Darth Revan

Darth Krayt

Darth Malak

Darth Nihilus

Darth Sion

Darth Traya (she sucked)

Exar Kun

Ulic Quel Droma

Enyalus
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
For me

Jedi
------------
Luke Skywalker

Yoda

Corran Horn

Mara Jade

Obi Wan

Kyp Durron

Master Vrook Lamar (he should be higher but im also doing it for the ones i like the most)

Maser Kavar

Kyle Katarn

Jolee Bindo

SITH
----------
Darth Bane

Darth Sidious

Darth Revan

Darth Krayt

Darth Malak

Darth Nihilus

Darth Sion

Darth Traya (she sucked)

Exar Kun

Ulic Quel Droma

To borrow Gideon's line: "Jesus H. Christ!"

Lightsnake
It's a joke because I agree with your assessment of him being one of the most worthless jedi in history.

I know, I was just kidding!

...and 'one of?'

THE JLRTENJAC
laughing out loud Well, that was an entertaining read.

For me

Jedi
------------
Luke Skywalker

Yoda

Corran Horn

Mara Jade

Obi Wan

Kyp Durron

Maser Kavar

Kyle Katarn

Jolee Bindo

SITH
----------
Darth Bane

Darth Sidious

Darth Revan

Darth Krayt

Darth Malak

Darth Nihilus

Darth Sion

Darth Traya (she sucked)

Exar Kun

Ulic Quel Droma

Hmm... would've have put both Kun and Quel Droma above Traya but... meh.

Schwarzenegger

Schwarzenegger, what were you doing in Singapore? I live here under a student visa.

And fyi what i typed was crap anyways, i never had confrontations with the law but i had been into fights in the past. Not that it matters anyways as i was pretty stupid and naive back then to get into a fight over small petty issues, besides im a good boy now wink wink.

I was just teaching this little wannabe that if he wants to lie and act "tuff", he should start typing intelligently and spell out properly.

Enyalus
...I was expelled in 7th grade for threatening to kill the police chief's son (who was in my class). True story. no expression

I was pretty stupid. No comments from the peanut gallary.

Deception
Luke Skywalker...

For Jedi

DE Sidious

For Sith

How can Revan even rank in the top 10 along with Malak? They were like children with toys compared to the Ancient Sith...

Exclusions: Ancient Sith

Tangible God
For me

Jedi
------------
Luke Skywalker

Yoda

Corran Horn

Mara Jade

Obi Wan

Kyp Durron

Maser Kavar

Kyle Katarn

Jolee Bindo

SITH
----------
Darth Bane

Darth Sidious

Darth Revan

Darth Krayt

Darth Malak

Darth Nihilus

Darth Sion

Darth Traya (she sucked)

Exar Kun

Ulic Quel Droma I had forgotten that personal taste is the primary gauge of power levels.

To borrow Gideon's line: Jesus H. (tap-danicng) Christ.

Jolee? Are you f*ckin' stoned? Traya sucked and is on the list FTW logic!

Schwarzenegger
That doesn't make him powerful in the grand scheme of things.

Hell, why is Galen Marek five spots below him? Why is Kyle Katarn even on that list?

1) Luke Skywalker
2) The Emperor
3) Yoda
4) Darth Caedus
5) Galen Marek
6) Kyp Durron
7) Marka Ragnos (?)
8) Darth Bane
9) Exar Kun
10) Darth Vader

It could use some serious fine-tuning, because I'm not at all sure about anyone after the top three. Freedon Nadd is up for consideration as well. Whoa damn marek above kun and bane?

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Deception
Luke Skywalker...

For Jedi

DE Sidious

For Sith

How can Revan even rank in the top 10 along with Malak? They were like children with toys compared to the Ancient Sith...

Exclusions: Ancient Sith
They were? According to?

Tangible God
According to Kreia. But I'm disinclined to accept her opinion on the matter as conclusive evidence of the Ancient's prowess.

Red Nemesis
They were? According to?

Kreia. In the Valley of the Dark Lords in KotOR 2. Only she was referring to herself and the exile. So, this doesn't really apply. B+ for effort though.

Lightsnake
Figured as much.

Red Nemesis
Why is Vrook here? He has nothing. He doesn't know.

You know.

Big S, I wish I lived somewhere cool. How long have you been on a student visa, and what are you studying?

Lightsnake
That doesn't make him powerful in the grand scheme of things.

1) Luke Skywalker
2) The Emperor
3) Yoda
4) Darth Caedus
5) Galen Marek
6) Kyp Durron
7) Marka Ragnos (?)
8) Darth Bane
9) Exar Kun
10) Darth Vader

It could use some serious fine-tuning, because I'm not at all sure about anyone after the top three. Freedon Nadd is up for consideration as well.

Just wanna say...with maybe Kyp and Galen being misplaced and Bane being maybe a tad on the low side...I like this one a lot.

Faunus
Just wanna say...with maybe Kyp and Galen being misplaced and Bane being maybe a tad on the low side...I like this one a lot. Yeah, I was going over this with Glentract. I think Kyp is powerful enough to warrant his spot, but he should probably be above Galen and Bane thanks to "teh black hole."

Maybe move Ragnos to four, Kyp to five, Caedus to six, Bane to seven, and Marek to eight? Or Kun at eight and Marek at nine?

Meh. I'll stick to "top four" lists. This is irritating.

Lightsnake
Well, I think you've got the top figures up there...putting them in the proper order's tougher. I'd definitely say Nadd or Revan might be there for consideration, though...Dooku's probably not far behind

I think Caedus might be in the right place, though...with Marek, I'd err with him being on the lower level of the list. I believe the databank confirms Palpatine's power was far greater than his and his kamikaze attack was all he could really do

Faunus
Well, I think you've got the top figures up there...putting them in the proper order's tougher. I'd definitely say Nadd or Revan might be there for consideration, though...Dooku's probably not far behindThe problem with Nadd is that his raw power is a complete unknown, versus Kun and Ragnos. Revan's a consideration, but he's an unknown, too.

Well, Marek being "no match" for the Emperor doesn't mean he was "far" weaker. He overpowered Vader, who was 80% as powerful as OT Palpatine, so he can't be far off at all.

Lightsnake
Well, from what I got was Marek won via strategy to off-balance Vader and then not letting up when he had the advantage.

And to the credit of Nadd, we consider he was apparently an amazingly talented youth with tons of potential who did kill Naga Sadow and learned more than Kun likely did with far more time. For Revan, we know he did legitimately best Malak in a duel when he was more powerful as a Jedi-KOTOR campaign guide and Duron Qel-Droma's vision confirm that- and he was supposedly something...problem is the lack of onscreen stuff, indeed

Schwarzenegger

Big S, I wish I lived somewhere cool. How long have you been on a student visa, and what are you studying? Well singapore is so so, can get shitty hell here but its the same for anywhere i guess.

Been living hear for 8 years so that means 8 years with a visa, been through elementary, high school and now im at my tertiary level studying digital media design here.

Well, Marek being "no match" for the Emperor doesn't mean he was "far" weaker. He overpowered Vader, who was 80% as powerful as OT Palpatine, so he can't be far off at all. Actually i read the novel, they were equals and vader nearly kills him in the duel but he got lucky and then he overpowered vader when he relentlessly threw everything at him and kept charging and hacking him, so in a way he used strategy to put vader on his ass.

Besides, in the novel SK uses force lightning on vader but it barely did anything serious to him.

But yea, he is more powerful than vader, but hes not that far ahead.

Enyalus
I recall two people saying that OT Vader still had more raw power than Galen? (Which might explain how Vader survives his explosion attack relatively unscathed.)

Faunus
Who?

Fan Skywalker
Well singapore is so so, can get shitty hell here but its the same for anywhere i guess.

Been living hear for 8 years so that means 8 years with a visa, been through elementary, high school and now im at my tertiary level studying digital media design here.

Actually i read the novel, they were equals and vader nearly kills him in the duel but he got lucky and then he overpowered vader when he relentlessly threw everything at him and kept charging and hacking him, so in a way he used strategy to put vader on his ass.

Besides, in the novel SK uses force lightning on vader but it barely did anything serious to him.

But yea, he is more powerful than vader, but hes not that far ahead.

In the game it's strategy too: Vader throws something at Galen, Galen grabs it and throws it at vader, vader grabs it (rather easily) , and while vader had his vision blocked with the object infront of him Galen was charging a force repulse which he unleashed once vader gets the object out of their way.

Red Nemesis
Who?

Galen Marek. Starkiller.

Wasn't Vader outside of the radius of the blast? Meaning that he wouldn't have been affected by it at all...

Fan Skywalker
Galen Marek. Starkiller.

Wasn't Vader outside of the radius of the blast? Meaning that he wouldn't have been affected by it at all...

From what i saw he was standing right behind Galen.

Gideon
He was right behind the Emperor and got knocked the **** back when the energy detonated.

Faunus
Galen Marek. Starkiller.I meant who said it.

He was a fair distance away, just standing there being useless like the stormtroopers.

But yeah, he got blown off his feet by the blast.

Tangible God
He was a fair distance away, just standing there being useless like the stormtroopers. I toy with the idea that he was hoping the two would kill each other.

Enyalus
Who?

Didn't want to drop names, but Ivalice said it once. And in a different thread, Lightsnake.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>